BRN Discussion Ongoing

Hey Pmel it is a bitter pill to swallow! ... but I for one am going absolutely nowhere and staying put with my BRN shares the future will be HUGE we just have to all stay patient!! Far too much to lose if people 'sell' and look back with huge regret, (My opinion only) each and everyone of us will have our own agendas and financial needs .... None of us know when a Big player might be announced and change things dramatically as it did when the MBenz announcement dropped!
Nothing gets announced wake up

Reactions: 1 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Thanks Sean have a good weekend Buddy..........................

Reactions: 4 users

JB49

Regular
What shape is this people? Lumpy right.
This has appeared in multiple presentations by BRN in various forums. Look at the date. June 21. They have continued to use this image since then. It is the visual representation of the CEO’s words.
Does it look like an exponential upward projection of revenue? Not to me.
What has happened in the 4C is 100% consistent with this graphic.
Everyone who was expecting anything different should read more before investing in a company like BRN. Anyone selling because of this 4C did not understand what they had bought into.

View attachment 20448
haha this is actually spot on!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

LexLuther77

Regular
Cash receipts for a single qtr, especially when there is potentially missing spondoola, should not cause a 15% drop hahaha
I'm glad a freed up some cash to drop today in case of an event like this.
Counting myself lucky that my avg price is well under half of the current SP so this is a just a buying good opportunity.
Any long term holder shitting the bed might not infact be a long term holder, just someone waiting on $2.34 again.

Good luck to those selling so low, hopefully you can walk away and not have any regrets
"Cash receipts for a single qtr, especially when there is potentially missing spondoola, should not cause a 15% drop"..... it didnt, it caused a 21% drop.... WTF 🤯 lol

Reactions: 6 users

Milo

Taking point 7. you need to include the table which shows income growth commencing second half 2022.

This table is part of the AGM presentation as part of the Acting CEO Peter van der Made's presentation.

Since that table the company has altered direction to become solely an IP supplier no longer engaged with chip production except for producing reference chips for the purpose of demonstrating the IP.

It should be noted as well that as to the final paragraph we have since then added a hot war between Ukraine and Russia. Global acts of economic and cyber terrorism from cutting gas supply lines at source and under the sea and hacking nation states to cause disruption.

We have also had an escalation of the Cold War between China and the USA.

Rapidly rising interest rates and inflation in the USA and extremely difficult circumstances in Europe caused by the Russian invasion and sanctions imposed as well as lets say some uncertainty in the UK across every aspect of economic and political life.

With these qualifications I adopt my prior post in June, 2021 as accurate.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Purpose of my post was not to prove your post wrong but to point that initially significant revenue was expected towards the end of 2021 as per former CEO. The world problems are always there. It could be Covid, wars, Brexit or global warming. So its up to each one of us to form an opinion as to why our revenue is what we got this time. It could be these external factors, the companies we are engaged are taking too long, the inability of CEO/former VP of WW sales to close some deals or BRN changing its course too often, etc.
What I expect from the company as a shareholder is at least to update us via a company presentation or an investor call if these external factors are affecting the sales efforts before coming up with a 4C like this. They didn't even mention when they expect to collect the dues included in the half yearly report. I expect better from an ASX200 company.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Onboard21

The share price dropped 0.18c after the quarterly at the end of July also, but it picked up again.

Makeme 2020

Regular
"Cash receipts for a single qtr, especially when there is potentially missing spondoola, should not cause a 15% drop"..... it didnt, it caused a 21% drop.... WTF 🤯

"Cash receipts for a single qtr, especially when there is potentially missing spondoola, should not cause a 15% drop"..... it didnt, it caused a 21% drop.... WTF 🤯 lol
Some companies care about there Shareholders and some Don't..............

Makeme 2020

Regular
Free to all Shareholders............lol

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Proga

Regular
Yes I thought about loosing some money too but then decided not too.

Now if someone will answer my question and post a link I may regret that decision but with each passing hour it looks like the only reason the price has dropped is because of the lumpy revenue that was predicted by the CEO has now occurred.

I feel very sorry for the CEO Sean Hehir.

Damned when he does and damned when he doesn't.

If he had not told shareholders that revenue was going to be lumpy so they could make provision for when it occurred he would have been the worst CEO in the history of the world.

He tells everyone that revenue will be lumpy and what he predicted occurs and he gets called out as the worst CEO in history of the world for not preventing it.

For goodness sake by telling shareholders that this was going to happen he was admitting that a lumpy revenue stream was inevitable and unable to be prevented when selling IP as a wholesaler in the semiconductor space.

Ask yourself when did you expect the lump to occur in ten years time or during one or more of the quarters between when the CEO stated it would be lumpy and when he asked to be judged at the 2023 AGM.

Some people just like to play the victim and blame everyone else for their decisions by denying the truth of the Facts that they were given to manage their own affairs.

The CEO Sean Hehir predicted this therefore he told you the truth.

A truthful CEO what a bummer. Why can't we have a CEO like the one that GetSwift had who makes up false and misleading statements to pump the share price so he and his mates can sell the bounce.

Today's over reaction is because so called investors do not do their own research and when something they did not understand or take the time to find out about occurs they panic and play into the hands of the manipulators. A fool and his money are soon parted.

Anyone claiming to be surprised by the lumpy revenue needs to accept that Brainchip tells the truth.

Good, bad or indifferent it tells the truth.

This is not like other companies spin does not take place.

The closest thing to spin is left to the sales team who each day try to find new superlatives to described AKIDA technology.

My opinion only but if you go back and then think logically at least one 4C had to produce a lumpy result but DYOR or not which is much easier.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I don't know mate. My thinking is the last paragraph in the CEO Statement - "Extended evaluations, decreased budgets, delayed introduction of new technology, these conditions have created a headwind" did the damage. Lumpy sales was a known.

I also think this has created an opportunity for those companies pushing ahead to get earlier fab slots.

Purpose of my post was not to prove your post wrong but to point that initially significant revenue was expected towards the end of 2021 as per former CEO. The world problems are always there. It could be Covid, wars, Brexit or global warming. So its up to each one of us to form an opinion as to why our revenue is what we got this time. It could be these external factors, the companies we are engaged are taking too long, the inability of CEO/former VP of WW sales to close some deals or BRN changing its course too often, etc.
What I expect from the company as a shareholder is at least to update us via a company presentation or an investor call if these external factors are affecting the sales efforts before coming up with a 4C like this. They didn't even mention when they expect to collect the dues included in the half yearly report. I expect better from an ASX200 company.
I was not questioning your motives simply bringing my post up to date.

Sorry if this upset you.

I actually thought my post stood the test of time quite well and supported how well the company keeps to its time lines.

Obviously you have a different view and that is your right.

My right is to not agree with your view about the company’s performance.

As I always say my opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
I haven't even bothered reading on this page today as I am pretty sure of the rubbish I will find. It’s a hard blow to swallow, but if you don’t have the conviction or guts to hold trough these dips you need to stop calling yourself a investor and start calling yourself a trader. Nothing wrong with either, just figure out what you are so that you can stop acting out of emotion 🥰😭🥶😰🤬

I was expecting more then this in the 4c so it definitely was a little disappointing, but there is yet another 4c before 2023 and still room for preforming based on the statements explosive growth and second half of 2022.

Anyways. I have ridden these waves with Brainchip a few times now and it has always come back stronger. The last time the RSI was this low on the weekly we had our massive run next. It is now back at the over all upward trend line as depicted in my chart and it will be interesting to see how that plays out.

I am annoyed and frustrated to see my money disappearing in front of me, but I also am as convicted now about the prospects of BRN as I was 2 days ago so I will just have to be patient.

BTW I don’t know the last time I have actually been right with my charts so take this with a grain of salt. Much love

Attachments

• CA5D49B7-46EA-4808-9C12-A0FE0AE413C3.png
    CA5D49B7-46EA-4808-9C12-A0FE0AE413C3.png
    714.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 32 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
I read the 4C, it says that the cash receipt is 118k, how about the revenue, it never mentioned anything, does it mean no revenue?
The revenue could be plenty later on in the quarter but not recieved yed. The 4 c this is purely cash. My concern was 2.5 to 3.5 in debtors (at least 2 .5) was not collected, and hence my email yesterday to the co, when the half yearly stated 90 day max expected terms, ie most of it shouldve been collected. But as i acknowledged to tony in my email he probably has a lot of emails to deal with so im not expecting a response in the short term. When i get one i will let u all know. I think that part deserves an explanation and theres no way that can breach a fkn nda... how hard to say we have not collected x dollars by 30 sept, but we have subsequently received it. Or if it was longer than 90 day terms, disclose that in the half yearly. That is what is pissing me off and must be addressed. As i stated previously i wish all companies were forced to release quarterly accrual accounts along with the 4cs, but never going to happen.

Reactions: 9 users

jtardif999

Regular
I think key is to get our names out there, to be frank we should even consider providing free support & product for limited amount of time to big corporates. We only earned 100k anyways which is total rubbish considering how many employees we have and our size.
With respect what you are saying is a bit of rubbish. Do you think somehow they are not getting the word out about AKIDA technology, not through all of the worlds leading edge seminars, exhibitions and conferences - of which mostly BRN have pretty much had front-row seats and, not through establishing partnerships with the likes of ARM, Edge Impulse, SiFive and Prophesee?? Do you think that we should have more of a sales pipeline by now, indeed do you think the company should be seeing more actual sales now? I guess most here were probably hoping to see more of something show up in this 4c but realistically that something would only be some more licence fees and maybe a smattering of royalties beginning to trickle through? We could hope for royalties but the reality is they are still probably 2 quarters away from showing as realised cash on the books. Let’s look at this objectively, BRN have the best edge tech and the patents to lock in differentiation for the foreseeable future - we just need patience now and royalties will start to trickle before they flow, before eventually they become a raging torrent. The licence fees we expected to see in this 4c as specified as revenue in the half yearly will probably show in the next 4c (but it’s not a given). We all hope to see more licence fees added to that and I think we will. Stay confident and eventually you will be rewarded imo.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
I’m a brnliever!!

But wow… Fridays used to be my most loved day. Then I started investing in BRN.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Milo

I was not questioning your motives simply bringing my post up to date.

Sorry if this upset you.

I actually thought my post stood the test of time quite well and supported how well the company keeps to its time lines.

Obviously you have a different view and that is your right.

My right is to not agree with your view about the company’s performance.

As I always say my opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I was not upset FF and I respect your view.
Everyone one of us have different opinions and views but at the end of the day want this company to do well.
Cheers.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
I read the 4C, it says that the cash receipt is 118k, how about the revenue, it never mentioned anything, does it mean no revenue?
Noooooooooooooooo.......................it does not mean no Revenue. It's a Cash Statement that's why.

BRN could have sold the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House to someone who has not yet paid the two invoices and it still won't show up in the Quarterly.

Yes it's that simple

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Dhm

Regular
Kitten Kitty Punches GIF
@Bravo today. In fact many of us today :(

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Hey, Cheer up folks, we're NUMBER ONE in 2 catagories 😛👍

View attachment 20436

We're now in the same price range as this time last year.

Nothing has happened since then, to add value to Company's prospects huh? 🤔..

Shorters are revelling now, the Fools all have boners.

Today is their day, no doubt about that..

Onwards ho!
My three biggest investments are on that list.

You’ll see them in my signature. Rough day haha.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Violin1

Regular
Need some advice. Anybody know a good online SMSF to use which manages the accounting and paper work with the ATO?
@Proga I've spoken to people before about e-superfund. Not pushing their barrow but if you are interested send me a message and I'll give you more info.

Reactions: 4 users
I don't know mate. My thinking is the last paragraph in the CEO Statement - "Extended evaluations, decreased budgets, delayed introduction of new technology, these conditions have created a headwind" did the damage. Lumpy sales was a known.

I also think this has created an opportunity for those companies pushing ahead to get earlier fab slots.
Once again I read the news and knew these things were occurring in the semiconductor space and have posted for months about how even though Brainchip was playing in this industry it had the advantage of:

1. Not carrying any debt;

2. Not carrying inventory because it sells IP that fits in a filing cabinet or on a memory stick;

3. It has cash and guaranteed further cash from LDA Capital and an offer to further extend the agreement if Brainchip wants to do so;

4. A product in AKIDA IP which can be added to existing semiconductors of the customer dramatically improving performance and energy consumption;

5. A product in the form of IP which can be priced to suit market conditions as it in essence has no ongoing cost of production;

6. A market place where automotive and other industries are being required to cut energy use by 2030 under legislative mandates which make AKIDA IP attractive.

So if it was the CEO Sean Hehir’s statement that

"Extended evaluations, decreased budgets, delayed introduction of new technology, these conditions have created a headwind"

which caused todays collapse how is it that I alone in all the world already knew and posted about it.

I must live in an echo chamber and receive messages that no one else does from the Fourth Estate.

Once again all I can say is that those who did not already know these things should actually do their own research.

Perhaps as pompous as it sounds even read my posts.

What the CEO Sean Hehir said was old news publicly available to every shareholder for many months.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
Top Bottom