BRN Discussion Ongoing

Um….Sonys new AI processing unit?

Edit: I’m at work so can’t look too deep into it.

Headline feature is next-generation AF with advanced subject recognition thanks to that new AI processing unit, which includes deep learning. The processor uses detailed information about human pose estimation to improve the camera’s subject recognition accuracy and make full use of its potential resolution. Subject recognition has also been expanded to include several new subject types, with the full list now encompassing Human, Animal/Bird, Animal, Bird, Insect, Car/Train, and Airplane.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Omg, is this guy for real:

"Though, judging by its quarterly sales performance, the semiconductor market doesn’t appear to have much interest in its technology."

James Mickleboro at his finest here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Milo

I have been patient and kept faith when it comes to this company keeping it's cards close to it's chest but how about some sort of info to the faithful share holders.
Maybe a meaningful investor presentation to explain where we are and why the last quarter was so underwhelming?
Not sure what else they can do without something like a contractual agreement.
Surely Sean doesn't know about Investor calls or presentations. He should learn from companies like TLX.

Reactions: 1 users

overpup

Regular
You know what would be great, if they could just come out and say yes, that Trusted by Valeo spiel on our website, they are going to be incorporating our IP into their product over the next few years and the wheels are already in motion. I mean you've already got their logo on your website, so clearly the NDA isn't an issue. At the moment, I'm not yet fully convinced that we will make it into their products. And the market seems to agree.
I think BRN would have got the message... 22% drop in one day is a serious flogging!

• Sad

Shadow59

Regular
Brainchip just made the financial report on the ABC news....:cry: for all the wrong reasons.

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Please explain, for what?

"Why for u make da SP go down?" ??
Oh look here he comes little wilzy to belittle another poster 🍋
1666927756714.gif

• Haha

Damo4

Regular
Instead of being negative and sulking, I decided to do some research. I'm sure this has been posted but it was only from 2 days ago.

Lot's of Akida words - predictive maintenance etc.

View attachment 20435

I was about to ask what an edge server was, as I thought it was contradictory lol
For anyone else wondering:

These XR servers can withstand the unpredictable and often challenging deployment environments found in non-data-center locations. Whether it’s in the space-constrained back-offices of your retail locations, or directly next to heavy machinery on your dusty manufacturing floors, Dell’s Edge servers deliver the flexible compute capabilities our customers need.

Reactions: 3 users
Dogshit.

Any performance bonuses need to stop until we start seeing revenue, and Sean needs to walk the talk by next AGM. I expect to see improvements by the next quarterly, but unfortunately this current release will hurt us all financially.
Out of the top 200 . Oh well the share price is what it is . They better communicate with us better than they have

Hey, Cheer up folks, we're NUMBER ONE in 2 catagories 😛👍

_20221028_135425.JPG

We're now in the same price range as this time last year.

Nothing has happened since then, to add value to Company's prospects huh? 🤔..

Shorters are revelling now, the Fools all have boners.

Today is their day, no doubt about that..

Onwards ho!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Reactions: 2 users

GDJR69

Regular
This movement in the BRNASX share price cannot be as a result of a predicted lumpy result in the 4C.

So I must have missed a negative article or news release advising one or all of the following:

1. Brainchip is no longer trusted by Valeo and Valeo has pulled the pin on their EAP relationship;

2. Brainchip is no longer trusted by Mercedes Benz and they no longer consider Brainchip Ai Experts;

3. Brainchip is no longer trusted by NASA and they have given formal notice ending their EAP relationship;

4. Brainchip is no longer engaged with ISL and ISL has given notice ending their formal EAP relationship despite their successful cognitive radar project with the US Airforce Research facility;

5. Brainchip and Prophesee are no longer partnering to bring the ultimate intelligent event based sensor to the market;

6. Brainchip has been removed from the ARM ecosystem as they have discovered it does not work with their entire semiconductor range dramatically enhancing performance and slashing power requirements;

7. Brainchip and Edge Impulse are ending their partnership despite all of the joint development work to include Meta TF in Edge Impulses development platform used by over 50,000 developers and all the joint presentations past and future;

8. Brainchip has been handed back the IP purchased by Renesas despite the comments from Renesas of a few weeks ago as to their ongoing relationship;

9. Brainchip has been advised by MEGACHIPS that despite having spent two years training their engineers to design and integrate AKIDA IP, expending millions of dollars on the IP licensing, deeply imbedding Brainchip in its website and promoting Brainchip in presentations it is pulling out of the deal;

10. Brainchip has been advised by SiFive that despite the time and effort expended to implement and promote AKIDA IP as part of its product offering it is pulling out of the partnership;

11. The engineering team at Tata Consulting that jointly presented the AKIDA technology and continued to post positive updates regarding the technology on their social media pages have stated they no longer consider AKIDA to be revolutionary;

12. Professor Barry Marshall Nobel Laureate has resigned from the Scientific Advisory Board stating that Biotome and Noisey Gut Belt have found better more advanced technology;

13. Brainchip has made an ASX announcement stating that the previously announced EAP with FORD has been abandoned by Ford stating AKIDA technology failed to live up to the accolades given it by Mercedes Benz;

14. Brainchip has been advised by Nviso that they have redone the performance figures comparing AKIDA with Nvidia Jetson and Brainchips ten times better frames per second was incorrect it is actually closer to 17 times and so they are going to look else where for less efficient technology;

15. Brainchip advised that the announced results by Edge Impulse showing AKIDA out performing both GPU’s and CPU’s was a mistake;

16. Brainchip has advised that the previously advised successful completion of the AKIDA 2.0 IP by Peter van der Made and the payments made to progress the engineering and for the purchase of the required third party IP to complete the production of the reference chip was an error and these things never happened;

17. Brainchip has been advised by the US Patents Office that all of their patents and of Cerco’s were issued in error and have been withdrawn;

18. Brainchip advised that the further 27 patents that have been filed involved a typing error and it was only 2.7 patents;

19. Brainchip has advised that all of the demonstration videos including the one showing AKIDA technology performing regression analysis are fake;

20. Brainchip has advised that all of the statements made by Brainchip personnel regarding the technology and volume of sales enquiries, numbers of EAPs and the 3 to 5 year technology leads are fabrications and part of a giant conspiracy to fool retail shareholders; and

21. Brainchip’s claims to have sufficient working capital and further LDA Capita entitlements exceeding $50 million are untrue.

Can someone please advise me as to which of these I missed and post a link.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
18 really made me laugh FF :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Please explain why the performance was so terrible this quarter and please explain the lack of context about the sales comment…

This sounds like something that is bothering you. I'm presuming you've already reached out to Tony for some comment?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
This sounds like something that is bothering you. I'm presuming you've already reached out to Tony for some comment?
I think the 30,000 retail who have complained to Tony Dawe this morning about the falling share price and the 4C have every right to complain again about the fact that he has not replied personally to each and every single one within 1 hour of receiving their emails. It is very poor form and reflects on the value of the whole company. 😂🤣😂🤣🙃🦧🦥

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I think the 30,000 retail who have complained to Tony Dawe this morning about the falling share price and the 4C have every right to complain again about the fact that he has not replied personally to each and every single one within 1 hour of receiving their emails. It is very poor form and reflects on the value of the whole company. 😂🤣😂🤣🙃🦧🦥

I knew there had to be some reason for the over the top drop in SP today...

:unsure::unsure::unsure::cool:

I do not envy Tony on days like these. Tony if you read this, thanks for everything that you do!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
This movement in the BRNASX share price cannot be as a result of a predicted lumpy result in the 4C.

So I must have missed a negative article or news release advising one or all of the following:

1. Brainchip is no longer trusted by Valeo and Valeo has pulled the pin on their EAP relationship;

2. Brainchip is no longer trusted by Mercedes Benz and they no longer consider Brainchip Ai Experts;

3. Brainchip is no longer trusted by NASA and they have given formal notice ending their EAP relationship;

4. Brainchip is no longer engaged with ISL and ISL has given notice ending their formal EAP relationship despite their successful cognitive radar project with the US Airforce Research facility;

5. Brainchip and Prophesee are no longer partnering to bring the ultimate intelligent event based sensor to the market;

6. Brainchip has been removed from the ARM ecosystem as they have discovered it does not work with their entire semiconductor range dramatically enhancing performance and slashing power requirements;

7. Brainchip and Edge Impulse are ending their partnership despite all of the joint development work to include Meta TF in Edge Impulses development platform used by over 50,000 developers and all the joint presentations past and future;

8. Brainchip has been handed back the IP purchased by Renesas despite the comments from Renesas of a few weeks ago as to their ongoing relationship;

9. Brainchip has been advised by MEGACHIPS that despite having spent two years training their engineers to design and integrate AKIDA IP, expending millions of dollars on the IP licensing, deeply imbedding Brainchip in its website and promoting Brainchip in presentations it is pulling out of the deal;

10. Brainchip has been advised by SiFive that despite the time and effort expended to implement and promote AKIDA IP as part of its product offering it is pulling out of the partnership;

11. The engineering team at Tata Consulting that jointly presented the AKIDA technology and continued to post positive updates regarding the technology on their social media pages have stated they no longer consider AKIDA to be revolutionary;

12. Professor Barry Marshall Nobel Laureate has resigned from the Scientific Advisory Board stating that Biotome and Noisey Gut Belt have found better more advanced technology;

13. Brainchip has made an ASX announcement stating that the previously announced EAP with FORD has been abandoned by Ford stating AKIDA technology failed to live up to the accolades given it by Mercedes Benz;

14. Brainchip has been advised by Nviso that they have redone the performance figures comparing AKIDA with Nvidia Jetson and Brainchips ten times better frames per second was incorrect it is actually closer to 17 times and so they are going to look else where for less efficient technology;

15. Brainchip advised that the announced results by Edge Impulse showing AKIDA out performing both GPU’s and CPU’s was a mistake;

16. Brainchip has advised that the previously advised successful completion of the AKIDA 2.0 IP by Peter van der Made and the payments made to progress the engineering and for the purchase of the required third party IP to complete the production of the reference chip was an error and these things never happened;

17. Brainchip has been advised by the US Patents Office that all of their patents and of Cerco’s were issued in error and have been withdrawn;

18. Brainchip advised that the further 27 patents that have been filed involved a typing error and it was only 2.7 patents;

19. Brainchip has advised that all of the demonstration videos including the one showing AKIDA technology performing regression analysis are fake;

20. Brainchip has advised that all of the statements made by Brainchip personnel regarding the technology and volume of sales enquiries, numbers of EAPs and the 3 to 5 year technology leads are fabrications and part of a giant conspiracy to fool retail shareholders; and

21. Brainchip’s claims to have sufficient working capital and further LDA Capita entitlements exceeding $50 million are untrue.

Can someone please advise me as to which of these I missed and post a link.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Just bringing this forward as I am still to have a response to my request after all this is TSEx not HC where people do not help other shareholders.
Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Um….Sonys new AI processing unit?

Edit: I’m at work so can’t look too deep into it.

Headline feature is next-generation AF with advanced subject recognition thanks to that new AI processing unit, which includes deep learning. The processor uses detailed information about human pose estimation to improve the camera’s subject recognition accuracy and make full use of its potential resolution. Subject recognition has also been expanded to include several new subject types, with the full list now encompassing Human, Animal/Bird, Animal, Bird, Insect, Car/Train, and Airplane.

Back in 1996, Sony launched its first consumer digital camera, the DSC-F1. It had one-third of a Megapixel, four megabytes of built-in memory, a 1.8-inch screen, and a lens housing that could rotate 180 degrees for comfortable waist-level shooting or selfies. What a beast this new one is, love it.:love:

Reactions: 5 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
I haven't lost any money today at all.............because I haven't sold any shares

larry-david-curb-your-enthusiasm.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha

MDhere

Regular
Well i managed good timing moving shares over from personal to a superfund and will just let it sit there now :) Lifes good despite the games today. Bring on another mercedes like announcement.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom