Reactions: 2 users
:mad:

1666925702813.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

robsmark

Regular
Has anyone spoken the tow company today and asked for a please explain?

Reactions: 4 users
There were essentially zero sales for 3 months. I hate sounding like a Motley Fool writer but for a company valued at $1.5 billion where the CEO said to watch the financials and by the end of the year earnings growth would outstrip expenditure, it is a massive fail. (there is still a quarter left I know).

This may have been okay in a strong market but in this bear market with a recession looming, $100k revenue is not going to cut it and the market has punished this.

EDIT: I am angry and disappointed. Management let us down this quarter and their fluff words in the 4C haven't helped. It has added fuel to the shorters fire. Down $300k across the portfolio today. Next 4C better knock it out of the bloody park.
You have invested in an early stages to revenue growth company, Let's be real with $300k down you sure have alot more In the kitty, with that amount you sure should know the ins and outs of the market in regards to growth and volatility. Another comment in regards to company financials is that you seem to have taken this as a given and not wanted to believe or expect possible exemptions or changes before the facts. This shows a side of gambling and not investment style of accumulation.
I'll be accumulating and investing in Massive growth over the next 5 years, and not on a piss ant quarter expectations.
Cheers

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users
My God that would have to be the ugliest bit of furniture I've ever seen. Gross makes me want to hurl.
When you sit on it, and it pops a spring you say is that a spring or are you just happy to see me

SC

• Haha

jk6199

Regular
These prices hurt the company as well. Maybe a wake up call for BRN to communicate better like they use to?

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Has anyone spoken the tow company today and asked for a please explain?

Please explain, for what?

"Why for u make da SP go down?" ??

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
You have invested in an early stages to revenue growth company, Let's be real with $300k down you sure have alot more In the kitty, with that amount you sure should know the ins and outs of the market in regards to growth and volatility. Another comment in regards to company financials is that you seem to have taken this as a given and not wanted to believe or expect possible exemptions or changes before the facts. This shows a side of gambling and not investment style of accumulation.
I'll be accumulating and investing in Massive growth over the next 5 years, and not on a piss ant quarter expectations.
Cheers

Can you explain this comment - I don't understand it. Particularly the bold part.

Another comment in regards to company financials is that you seem to have taken this as a given and not wanted to believe or expect possible exemptions or changes before the facts. This shows a side of gambling and not investment style of accumulation.

EDIT: Genuinely not trying to be a dick, despite you being one in your post.

BaconLover

Founding Member
I am actually surprised that I'm taking this quite well 😂

I encourage everyone to invest at least $100 in crypto, the way it gets rug pulled, nothing else will affect you.
Best $100 spent, thanks @AusEire and @MC🐠

On a serious note, If you get frightened by the storm, it is hard to sail the seas and reach the destination.
Stay safe all.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

JB49

Regular
Now I feel stupid for buying more at 1.05, 95c, 87c 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

jk6199

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I am actually surprised that I'm taking this quite well 😂

I encourage everyone to invest at least $100 in crypto, the way it gets rug pulled, nothing else will affect you.
Best $100 spent, thanks @AusEire and @MC🐠

On a serious note, If you get frightened by the storm, it is hard to sail the seas and reach the destination.
Stay safe all.

I "invested" $3k in crypto. Now worth $26 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Here comes the afternoon run! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Milo

There were essentially zero sales for 3 months. I hate sounding like a Motley Fool writer but for a company valued at $1.5 billion where the CEO said to watch the financials and by the end of the year earnings growth would outstrip expenditure, it is a massive fail. (there is still a quarter left I know).

This may have been okay in a strong market but in this bear market with a recession looming, $100k revenue is not going to cut it and the market has punished this.

EDIT: I am angry and disappointed. Management let us down this quarter and their fluff words in the 4C haven't helped. It has added fuel to the shorters fire. Down $300k across the portfolio today. Next 4C better knock it out of the bloody park.
They said the same thing about end of 2021. Then said end of 2022. Now surely its end of 2023.

Remember someone here saying lumpy is good and bumpy is bad.

Reactions: 1 users

Flenton

Regular
I have been patient and kept faith when it comes to this company keeping it's cards close to it's chest but how about some sort of info to the faithful share holders.
Maybe a meaningful investor presentation to explain where we are and why the last quarter was so underwhelming?
Not sure what else they can do without something like a contractual agreement.

Reactions: 9 users

skutza

Regular
Sometimes, especially days like today, we should try and put things into perspective. At the highs of $2.34 my BRN shares were worth $1,029,600. The tax I would've needed to pay if I'd cashed out on its highs would have been a fair chunk of the profits. Also second guessing the market is not why I'm here invested. Now as silly as I now look, I still am over 100%+ in the green so IMO it's still a great investment. Currently my shares are worth $281,600 well down on my highs, so yeah I could've saved myself some $$$ if I had a crystal ball. Now this is where I can put things into perspective. The man that started all this at highs had $375,115,625 in share value at BRN. At current prices that is now $102,595,726. So while I could have sold out and made a few $100k the man that has worked hardest for this company has not been able to sell his and has lost a paper value that in my lifetime would never imagine I would ever see. I always know, as bad as things can get, there's always someone doing it tougher, and I thank my lucky stars, this is all just numbers in the end. Hope you're all well.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Instead of being negative and sulking, I decided to do some research. I'm sure this has been posted but it was only from 2 days ago.

Lot's of Akida words - predictive maintenance etc.

1666926907582.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

robsmark

Regular
Please explain, for what?

"Why for u make da SP go down?" ??
Please explain why the performance was so terrible this quarter and please explain the lack of context about the sales comment…

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

JB49

Regular
You know what would be great, if they could just come out and say yes, that Trusted by Valeo spiel on our website, they are going to be incorporating our IP into their product over the next few years and the wheels are already in motion. I mean you've already got their logo on your website, so clearly the NDA isn't an issue. At the moment, I'm not yet fully convinced that we will make it into their products. And the market seems to agree.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
They said the same thing about end of 2021. Then said end of 2022. Now surely its end of 2023.

Remember someone here saying lumpy is good and bumpy is bad.

They never said that about end of 21. Sean specifically said watch the financials at the AGM this year. Stop dribbling rubbish.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom