BRN Discussion Ongoing

MDhere

Regular
Alvaro Moran a good friemd of Alex Gonzalez who happen to take a pic of a licence plate BRN2RUN "by coincidence..."

Alvaro being mentioned here brought me back some months ago when i was lookimg into Philia Engineering also at Toulouse and i remember seeing this picture below in which Alvaro liked.

Now it so happens that the infamous 1and half hour segment that Tech touched on with the name Nikunji so happens that i listened to it and there is quite a segment toward the end mentioning waste management just so happens that Philia Engineering is involved with.
View attachment 20030
This photo below was the photo taken by Alex Gonzalez who so happens to be good friends with Alvaro of Brainchip.
Screenshot_20221026-084313_Gallery.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
What was the line from As you like it: 'All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players'

The US markets were still happy over night because earnings growth has slowed (now we players might have thought this was not a great thing to happen but no we are wrong) which should lead to the Federal Reserve softening its approach to interest rate rises believing that the rises already in place are sapping consumer and business confidence. (So we players were wrong again. Being happy and positive is clearly the road to ruin. More pessimism is what a healthy economy needs.)

So with pessimism in mind I read about the Australian economy and it seems that the Australian Treasurer believes in pessimism economics as well. Why do I say this well we have almost full employment and he found $142 billion extra dollars down the side of lounge in his office at Parliament House that fell out of a staffers pockets late at night and yet all he can talk about is the fact that the cost of the NDIS is blowing out over the forward estimates at 14% a year. (I ask myself how can he be depressed about this surely his side of politics understood what it was likely to cost given they claim the NDIS as the greatest achievement of the Gillard Labor Government. Indeed they claimed the Liberal Government was cutting the funding of the NDIS by stealth over the last ten years and were not spending enough. Anyway one way or another I am being forced to embrace pessimism as I am merely a player.)

I am though not sure I will succeed as it is hard to be pessimistic as a Brainchip shareholder living in the economic miracle with an absolute over abundance of raw materials that are in demand from every corner of the Earth stuffing tax dollars down the back of the Treasurers couch at rates faster than he can keep track of.🤣😂🤣

THOUGH WE ARE MERELY PLAYERS WE DONT HAVE TO BE PESSIMISTIC BECAUSE WE LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY AND HAVE FREE CHOICE. SO:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 27 users

VictorG

The sensor can measure temperature, humidity, pressure, magnetic field, and acceleration on three axes. The device claims to harvest energy from radio frequencies, vibrations, small temperature differentials or light, even indoors. Our guess is that the sensor package runs on very little and when you poll the device wirelessly, the incoming radio signal supplies power for communication. The company claims its device uses 1000 times less power than competing solutions.
I think Sok Puppette's comment sums it up well.

Sok Puppette says:
October 25, 2022 at 1:34 pm
Well, I don’t know what “ecosystem” means here, but, yeah, they talk about “accounts”, which means it’s apparently cloud dependent, which makes it a total non-starter. The only thing dumber than making your own house or facility dependent on somebody else’s cloud is making your *customers’* systems dependent on somebody else’s cloud.
You also have to buy their gateway, but having their own RF protocol is more understandable.
One hopes that $600 for two sensors and a gateway is a temporary thing to make sure limited early supplies only go to people who are serious about building something.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
THREE MINUTES UNTIL OPEN OMGGGGGG I NEED MY 2ND ICED CAREMEL LATTE

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Also after I raided the office yesterday I found out we have broken even on expenses vs revenue.

This is a lie and only my opinion so you guys don’t send me to jail

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
WOW !!!
10:01:59 AM0.8851,096,253970,183.905ASXS3 XT
S3 XT is what they call a Block Special Crossing , which basically means its a special sized ( usually large ) cross trade. maybe for warrants , .

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users
WOW !!!
S3 XT is what they call a Block Special Crossing , which basically means its a special sized ( usually large ) cross trade. maybe for warrants , .
Remember you have a right to see and read the warrant before you let them search. Best to check you have declassified everything before they arrive don’t make the mistake Donald did. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

RobjHunt

Regular
WOW !!!
Yep, I’d call that amount pretty special 😳

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

MDhere

Regular
WOW !!!
Here are song for you BienSuerte for have the eye of a tiger this morning :)
Screenshot_20221026-091715_Gallery.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I'm starting to feel like "Sleepless in Seatless"
It's much nicer with you here than with all the German or European forums

1666740603643.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users
Looks like Intel is in a bit of a state of bother. This article explains how the Mobileye IPO which is happening on Oct 26th, was to be a key in funding Intel's shift to contract semiconductor manufacturing. However, things aren't all that rosy with Mobileye meaning Intel have had to look for alternatives. Intel also reports earnings on Oct 27th which will be interesting as to how they're tracking.

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

jk6199

Regular
Anybody else having problems with NAB trade platform not showing any individual trades, AGAIN?

vixiv

Emerged
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Looks like Intel is in a bit of a state of bother. This article explains how the Mobileye IPO which is happening on Oct 26th, was to be a key in funding Intel's shift to contract semiconductor manufacturing. However, things aren't all that rosy with Mobileye meaning Intel have had to look for alternatives. Intel also reports earnings on Oct 27th which will be interesting as to how they're tracking.

Remember how earlier this year Brainchip was having trouble finding appropriate staff to complete its mission.

Well as they say “one man’s loss is another man’s gain”:

‘Tis the season for tech layoffs​

Intel isn’t the only tech company resorting to layoffs in this tough market. Just this year:

🪟 Microsoft cut around 1,000 jobs.

👻 Snap laid off 20% of its workforce as the company reported its worst earnings in five years since going public, and its stock price has slid nearly 80% this year.

📮 Flipboard booted 24 employees, a fifth of the company’s workforce, because of a struggling ad business.
🤫 Facebook parent Meta has been resorting to “quiet firing” to slim down its staff.
👥 Trading app Robinhood fired 23% of its employees to correct for over-hiring in 2021
📺 Netflix laid off some 450 workersearlier this year after losing subscribers for the first time in a decade.
🚗 Tesla scrapped 200-odd autopilot jobs
💸 Coinbase pared down its workforce by 18% due to economic headwinds and high costs

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Howdy All,

Check out this article which says Hyundai's" 2023 Genesis G90 is due to launch with one of the most advanced driver assistance systems in the world when it arrives in South Korean showrooms later this year."

This is particularly interesting when you take into consideration what was published previously about Hyundai reportedly switching to Valeo’s LiDAR for its level 3 autonomous Genesis G90 vehicle, despite having invested over $54.3 million in Velodyne.

Extract 1

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 11.01.23 am.png

Extract 2

Hi am.png

Extract from Valeo LiDAR Gen 3 article.

LiDAR am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users
I'm still over 10 pages behind, after being busy lately..

So not sure if it's been mentioned, but aggregate short positions, have been reduced, by over 8 million shares over the past few days (this doesn't include any data, that may come out later today).

_20221026_104707.JPG

This isn't cause for smiles, new short positions have been under a million each day for a while, so this means retail have been giving their shares, to these pricks, to cover their stupid bets, at these depressed prices.

(Both new and aggregate shorts, are only what is "reported" so can only be used as a guide, at best).

Great to see all the new solid connections coming out and with all the current buzz about neuromorphic computing at the Edge, the shorters must be wising up a bit, you would think?..

It's bewildering, that people would be selling out, to these stupid lowlifes, at this stage of BrainChip's journey, regardless of macro economics and the US markets, have actually been on a tear lately too 🤔...

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

jk6199

Regular
Just got off the phone to NAB.

They had no idea this was happening. They are looking into it. I passed on my thoughts politely about the importance of opening trades and individual transactions to be listed.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
This photo below was the photo taken by Alex Gonzalez who so happens to be good friends with Alvaro of Brainchip.
View attachment 20033

Just to be clear, although Brainchip is destined to be Ubiquitous it has some infiltrating yet to be complete in order to reach that status.
This reference is more likely to be related to a book I have read:
1666743843312.png

Runners all over the world will have been inspired by this story.
Having it attached to a 4X4 increases the chance that the owner loves accessing forest or mountainous trails which would inspire use of the techniques offered by these tribes.
They run barefoot 80+ kms on a daily basis to harvest meals, injury free and at insane speeds.
We westerners can tap out uber eats order just as fast but get zero benefit from the flurry of activity this texting generates.
Off topic but if you are an avid runner and have knee, hip or foot issues this book saved me.
I didnt quite get to 80ks in one hit (up to 84 in a week) but most of my milestones were bettered following aqcuiring this knowledge and understanding.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Not ranked 7th, Just No.7. Just another clown ping pong dance show.

View attachment 19579

Not ranked 7th, Just No.7. Just another clown ping pong dance show.

Great call by the fUndies.

No. 15 CDA (Codan.ASX) down by 21% today.

There are a few more lemons ready and ripe, will post them as they fall from the tree.

Screenshot 2022-10-26 114635.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom