BRN Discussion Ongoing

db1969oz

Regular
I never liked twitter but I use it now more than other social media. Takes time to get used to it.
It's like a live feed of posts of those who you choose to follow.
So if you want to follow Rob Telson and Brainchip for example, you'll see their posts when they post something on Twitter. Brainchip likes using Twitter which is why I joined.
You do have the option for chats too, just like on this forum, and have the ability to remain anonymous if you choose to do so.
I should probably learn more about it for the sole reason of following brainchip and companies I’m invested in. I know a lot of people are using this platform these days.

Reactions: 7 users

Ahboy

Regular
I should probably learn more about it for the sole reason of following brainchip and companies I’m invested in. I know a lot of people are using this platform these days.
This may be of use to some using twitter and would lo take their experience to the next level. It is called tweetdeck.
"TweetDeck offers a more convenient Twitter experience by letting you view multiple timelines in one easy interface. It includes a host of advanced features to help get the most of Twitter: Manage multiple Twitter accounts, schedule Tweets for posting in the future, build Tweet collections, and more."
1645494412648.png

Reactions: 6 users

butcherano

Regular
Not sure if this has been mentioned recently, but I just realised that our Annual Report is due out this week.

I'm keen to see if they're prepared to elaborate a bit more on what the rest of the year looks like for us. They kept it short last year in this section of the report, but I would have thought they'd have more to talk about now...

"LIKELY DEVELOPMENTS AND EXPECTED RESULTS. It is expected that the Group will further develop the Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC)."

Reactions: 38 users

db1969oz

Regular
This may be of use to some using twitter and would lo take their experience to the next level. It is called tweetdeck.
"TweetDeck offers a more convenient Twitter experience by letting you view multiple timelines in one easy interface. It includes a host of advanced features to help get the most of Twitter: Manage multiple Twitter accounts, schedule Tweets for posting in the future, build Tweet collections, and more."
View attachment 1553
Cheers

Reactions: 4 users

GazDix

Regular
Not directly related to Brainchip, but seeing all markets are reacting to this macro issue, I feel it is appropriate to comment on my opinion.

The worry I have is that the US's war machine needs to be fed.

Last week there was no need for Biden to say or leak to the press: 'intelligence says Russia will invade Kiev'. There is absolutely no incentive for Russia to do this, because strategically they still need to have access to the Crimean Sea which is not near Kiev. But there is a lot of incentive for Biden to create a proxy war in this area of the world to divert attention to high inflation back at home and feed the war machine as the US has constantly done around the world since WW2. Since moving troops away from Afghanistan it makes sense to focus on Russia rather than China seeing the US is so intertwined economically with China.

I think the US wants a proxy war in the Ukraine, but I am not entirely sure if Russia wants to overt it. They also have domestic economic pressure as well. The best for everyone of course will be a peaceful resolution in which Russia must save some kind of face as well.

There is a meeting next week. If the drama can continue (without a shot fired) until interest rates are raised in the US, maybe this will be a catalyst for the US anyway to make some kind of resolution seeing the distraction was long enough. Just hope nobody does something stupid. But never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Stock markets all over are down as well as the crypto market. There are some really good buying opportunities if your time horizon is long enough. BRN is a $1 away from its all time high. I wish I had more put aside for times like these.

Stay safe all,
Cheers,

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Thanks ... will have a look. In the meantime have a look at this absurd vision of Putin addressing his obedient lap dogs arranged at some distance in front of him. https://www.news.com.au/technology/...s/news-story/9fd6b25d9a509c32ddf97123c9ceccf1
Must say ... Putin reminds me of the pig leader Napoleon in Orwell's Animal Farm ... not just in his deeds but in also in looks.
Nothing to worry about according to the ABC radio just now Putin has given a direction to send in Peace Keeping Troops so the invasion of Ukraine is off.

All perfectly legal as the separatists have asked Russia for formal recognition of their independence which Putin after much consideration has signed off on with the condition that Russia would assist with peace keeping.

Yet another failure of US intelligence. The left wing Irish and Scottish journalists were correct.

Russia had no plans to invade Ukraine it was only massing its troops on the border by chance when the request came though.

What are the odds. Can be lucky sometimes. I suppose Putin like all politicians will claim credit at the next election for being in the right place at the right time saving all that public money by having troops there ready.

FF.

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

ASXplayer07

Emerged
The whole market is a sea of red. People panic and this all reminds me the start of the pandemic where the whole market crashed. Those days I decided to not even look at my trading account as it is hard to swallow seeing all your portfolio in red. However, I just ignored the noise for a few months and when I checked again I was in profit. My point is, you can panic and sell at a loss or you can hold and wait.

BRN is going forward and plenty of new things to come. Unfortunately the whole market sentiment is negative and it is not only BRN dropping but most stocks are. I know what I will do. JuSt forget about it for the time being focus on my day job and I believe in a few months things will recover.

I reckon all this Ukraine war thing is being manufactured by the powerful people to make the rich richer and the poor poorer. They are dropping the whole market to buy cheap, once they get their desired allocation they will pump it up again.

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users
I

Ilovepie

We have to put the feelings away and stay to the facts. Acting out if feelings will make you lose money. There is so much going on right now and it's easy to get sucked up in the emotional rollercoaster. One minut we are down 1.22 the next day it would be the maximum high because of a good announcement. My gut feeling says that ALOT is going on behind the scenes. And all that linked in where rob telson is liking different posts may be a clue to us investors I don't know. I know that last time rob liked a post on LinkedIn about Mercedes, 1 month later they had the deal with them with the concept car. Sorry if I am texting to much out of co text lol.

Time to grab a coffe

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Thanks ... will have a look. In the meantime have a look at this absurd vision of Putin addressing his obedient lap dogs arranged at some distance in front of him. https://www.news.com.au/technology/...s/news-story/9fd6b25d9a509c32ddf97123c9ceccf1
Must say ... Putin reminds me of the pig leader Napoleon in Orwell's Animal Farm ... not just in his deeds but in also in looks.
On another note in his address to the Russian people and the world today according to ABC radio Putin did reaffirm the view that Ukraine is a creation of Russia not an independent country and its leadership is a puppet of foreign interests.

The Ukrainian/Russian peoples no doubt freed from the yoke of their oppressors will welcome the Russian Peace Keepers.

FF

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
I

Ilovepie

The whole market is a sea of red. People panic and this all reminds me the start of the pandemic where the whole market crashed. Those days I decided to not even look at my trading account as it is hard to swallow seeing all your portfolio in red. However, I just ignored the noise for a few months and when I checked again I was in profit. My point is, you can panic and sell at a loss or you can hold and wait.

BRN is going forward and plenty of new things to come. Unfortunately the whole market sentiment is negative and it is not only BRN dropping but most stocks are. I know what I will do. JuSt forget about it for the time being focus on my day job and I believe in a few months things will recover.

I reckon all this Ukraine war thing is being manufactured by the powerful people to make the rich richer and the poor poorer. They are dropping the whole market to buy cheap, once they get their desired allocation they will pump it up again.
EXACTLY I COULD NOT WRITE IT BETTER. it is a manipulative game !!

Ofcourse this is not something that can be proved but it is just an opinion which i agree on. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8 users

mcm

Regular
Nothing to worry about according to the ABC radio just now Putin has given a direction to send in Peace Keeping Troops so the invasion of Ukraine is off.

All perfectly legal as the separatists have asked Russia for formal recognition of their independence which Putin after much consideration has signed off on with the condition that Russia would assist with peace keeping.

Yet another failure of US intelligence. The left wing Irish and Scottish journalists were correct.

Russia had no plans to invade Ukraine it was only massing its troops on the border by chance when the request came though.

What are the odds. Can be lucky sometimes. I suppose Putin like all politicians will claim credit at the next election for being in the right place at the right time saving all that public money by having troops there ready.

FF.
Almost as amusing as the panic stricken selling their cutting edge AI tech stock right now. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I never liked twitter but I use it now more than other social media. Takes time to get used to it.
It's like a live feed of posts of those who you choose to follow.
So if you want to follow Rob Telson and Brainchip for example, you'll see their posts when they post something on Twitter. Brainchip likes using Twitter which is why I joined.
You do have the option for chats too, just like on this forum, and have the ability to remain anonymous if you choose to do so.

Agreed @BaconLover. I think Twitter is a great resource for shareholders

I got rid of all my social media but use Twitter purely to get news/announcements from relevant companies/people in real time

For those of you not familiar with Twitter it looks like the below as they come in

68349EC6-1695-4896-98B5-0472014DED60.jpeg

And like this for companies/people you are following. Pretty much everyone you can think of is on Twitter

4F4CEA1C-3C69-4C5A-B010-50C026E7C725.jpeg
E8552672-2AC2-4CC8-B6C3-11109B5613A9.jpeg
FF3946F9-4720-4094-A831-6B3B63C36562.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Foxdog

Regular
I think we should all start discussing when we should buy more shares. Geo-political tensions might well be creating one of the last good buying opportunities here - finger poised on the trigger, so to speak.

Reactions: 17 users

brainsnap

Emerged
despite having been a shareholder since about 2015 ( and seen those single figure lows!), I really don't enjoy these downdraughts. BRN is now down almost 50% from its highs and that is material. With such extensive retail interest already, we lack fresh buyers between announcements. I just saw Foxdog's message> hopefully he can generate some interest.
To misquote REM, I am not "losing my religion", but it is testing seeing such large mark-to-market moves in the portfolio. its all about greed and fear.

Tysons

I think we should all start discussing when we should buy more shares. Geo-political tensions might well be creating one of the last good buying opportunities here - finger poised on the trigger, so to speak.
I guarantee you the only reason they are doing it is financial reasons
Billions of dollars would be buying up American shares and when it stops we have some more billionaires
This is Putin's game

1st post new member here, huge thanks to Zeeb0t for the new site and all those great researchers for sharing your high quality findings, analysis ,latest news and development related to BRN.

Not sure if this has been posted already:

Ford May Spin Off Electric Vehicle Production To Better Compete with Tesla and Other EV Makers​

Ford’s Mustang Mach-E was also Consumer Reports’ “Top Pick” for an EV in 2022, replacing the Tesla Model 3, as was announced on Feb. 17.

“The Mach-E crossover is wrapped in Mustang heritage and executed with the detail associated with a century-old automaker. We took instant notice, and so did car buyers. As a result, the Mustang Mach-E effectively bumped Tesla from the 10 Top Picks list this year,” according to Consumer Reports.

Can't wait to see how the Ford EAP program partnered with BRN pans out..

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
I've seen in some circles i.e., Facebook et al, that folks are wondering why their stocks are down... all over... and I wonder, are people seriously that out of touch with what's going on in the world right now? You'd have to have your head firmly planted in the sand.

• Haha
Reactions: 40 users

Brubaker

Regular
despite having been a shareholder since about 2015 ( and seen those single figure lows!), I really don't enjoy these downdraughts. BRN is now down almost 50% from its highs and that is material. With such extensive retail interest already, we lack fresh buyers between announcements. I just saw Foxdog's message> hopefully he can generate some interest.
To misquote REM, I am not "losing my religion", but it is testing seeing such large mark-to-market moves in the portfolio. its all about greed and fear.
So you are saying that even though all of the market has been effected greatly by the current geo-political events, that BRN should be acting differently to others even in this severely negative environment. Is that what you are suggesting here ?
Cheers

Reactions: 3 users

newpunta

Regular
I've seen in some circles i.e., Facebook et al, that folks are wondering why their stocks are down... all over... and I wonder, are people seriously that out of touch with what's going on in the world right now? You'd have to have your head firmly planted in the sand.
zEE ........ YOU DO REALISE I hope, there is huge difference to the general market downturn and the crashing price we have on the share this thread is only about ....... right ?
This stinks to hi heaven of MaNiPuLaTioN and if this company cared about it's investors a little more ....... they could turn things around very quickly or at LEAST STABILISE THE SHIP ....... don' you think ?
Maybe they are are a party to the stink ......... SORRY but I question everything when it stinks .

Rskiff

Regular
1st post new member here, huge thanks to Zeeb0t for the new site and all those great researchers for sharing your high quality findings, analysis ,latest news and development related to BRN.

Not sure if this has been posted already:

Ford May Spin Off Electric Vehicle Production To Better Compete with Tesla and Other EV Makers​

Ford’s Mustang Mach-E was also Consumer Reports’ “Top Pick” for an EV in 2022, replacing the Tesla Model 3, as was announced on Feb. 17.

“The Mach-E crossover is wrapped in Mustang heritage and executed with the detail associated with a century-old automaker. We took instant notice, and so did car buyers. As a result, the Mustang Mach-E effectively bumped Tesla from the 10 Top Picks list this year,” according to Consumer Reports.

Can't wait to see how the Ford EAP program partnered with BRN pans out..
Just a side note about Consumer Report, they are biased by stating the Mach-e being "top pick" as they are funded by Ford. What measure did they use in comparing to Tesla's model 3 as it certainly wasn't sales, range, speed, safety? Just asking. https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/about-us/our-partners/philanthropic-partners/index.htm

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom