BRN Discussion Ongoing

chapman89

Founding Member
Mr @chapman89 they are recruiting. We need an inside man

Valeo is recruiting!

Do you want to develop innovative technologies to make mobility cleaner, safer and smarter?

Come meet us at our stand at Le Mondial de l’Auto / Paris Motor Show, and learn more about the jobs of tomorrow! At Valeo, you will join a global team of passionate employees and develop your skills in the field of advanced technologies. Don’t forget your CV 😉
Let me prepare my CV, and I’ll speak to @Fact Finder for a reference 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
Let me prepare my CV, and I’ll speak to @Fact Finder for a reference 😂
Strange coincidence @Perhaps has a must read post over on the ISL thread so perhaps you could take some pointers from how they perform in an interview.

Here is a little taster for the rest see @Perhaps full post. If I have any criticism it is that it is very subtle as to the fact that ISL is an announced EAP and Brainchip partner:

1666125127494.png

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Strange coincidence @Perhaps has a must read post over on the ISL thread so perhaps you could take some pointers from how they perform in an interview.

Here is a little taster for the rest see @Perhaps full post. If I have any criticism it is that it is very subtle as to the fact that ISL is an announced EAP and Brainchip partner:

View attachment 19284

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
great find, was there a video by any chance?

Reactions: 3 users

Cyw

Regular
When I look at statistics about startup listings on NASDAQ with little turnover I think of patience rather than jumping into the grinder. But I know that there are not many who see it that way. Most of them see only dollars at NASDAQ full of expectation. But that the road is very rocky and the statistics speak against an immediate success there is often overlooked.
Recently I have been following the listing of Electra Battery Materials. They went to NASDAQ to generate cash and I'm glad I got out beforehand with the anticipation. Maybe I'll buy them again sometime later.
That makes sense, listing on the NASDAQ does not automatically mean prosperity. A dog stock I used to own, Avita Medical, moved from the ASX and listed on the NASDAQ and dropped from $9 to $1.50. If you are a good company with good products, you can be successful listing anywhere.

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

chapman89

Founding Member
This could be interesting-

Advancing Endpoint Intelligence​

An October 20th Electronic Design-hosted webinar sponsored by Renesas
Sponsor:
Renesas Electronics

Date: Thursday, October 20, 2022
Time: 11:00 AM EDT / 10:00 AM CDT / 8:00 AM PDT
Sponsor: Renesas
Duration: 1 Hour
Register Today!
Already registered? Please click here to log in!
Summary

In this talk we’ll discuss the AIoT megatrend, born out of the convergence of AI and IoT. As intelligence is shifting from a centralized to a distributed architecture, there is tremendous potential to unlock. We will talk about enabling advanced signal processing and AI capabilities down to the endpoint – including both the advantages and challenges of doing so. We will highlight a broad range of Industrial and IoT applications than can benefit from including AI. We will also review comprehensive foundational solutions including hardware and software to make devices AIoT-ready.
Speaker
KaushalVora100.png

Kaushal Vora, Senior Director Business Acceleration & Global Ecosystem, Renesas Electronics

Kaushal Vora is Senior Director for Business Acceleration & Global Ecosystem at Renesas Electronics. With over 15 years of experience in the semiconductor industry, Kaushal has worked in several technology areas including healthcare, telecom infrastructure, and solid-state lighting. At Renesas, he leads a global team responsible for defining and developing IoT solutions for the company’s microcontroller product lines with focus around Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cybersecurity, Functional Safety, connectivity among other things. Kaushal maintains a strong grasp of several industrial market verticals, as well as an in-depth knowledge of technology trends, key players, system requirements and challenges.
Sponsored by
RenesasSponsorLogo.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

robsmark

Regular
When I look at statistics about startup listings on NASDAQ with little turnover I think of patience rather than jumping into the grinder. But I know that there are not many who see it that way. Most of them see only dollars at NASDAQ full of expectation. But that the road is very rocky and the statistics speak against an immediate success there is often overlooked.
Recently I have been following the listing of Electra Battery Materials. They went to NASDAQ to generate cash and I'm glad I got out beforehand with the anticipation. Maybe I'll buy them again sometime later.
I fail to see why many are pushing this NASDAQ listing when there is so much value left to extract from the ASX. Whilst I understand that traditionally the ASX doesn’t understand tech, it does understand revenue. When that starts to build, our SP will build with it. We are only worth $1.5b, I see at least the potential to $40b here on the ASX - APT basically achieved this on hype during COVID, and it only took about 18 months to hit that MC from being our size in about 18 months.

When we hit revenue that sustainability puts us at a MC of that size (say $40b, with a SP of $24), then we should consider a NASDAQ listing. It costs more (a lot more) to list on it, it has massive liquidity (which means more money for shorting), and all in all its a more suffisticated market - you can thank Wall St. Hight Frequency Trading for that.

Plenty of small companies like Brainchip a have prematurely listed on it and gotten ripped apart by the sharks. I for one don’t want to see it for a few years, assuming the aforementioned have been achieved.

Be careful what you wish for.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 80 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Let's hope they are focusing on selling millions of dollars worth of IP, not worrying about listing on the NASDAQ.
So true ag ... Although it would be great to be listed on the NASDAQ... IMO it is way too soon!! We are currently moving along at a nice even pace and soon to be a gentle jog and then a full blown sprint with MC building very nicely throughout these transitions and our Brand/products/and reputation over the next two years will have been exposed throughout the Ai Tech World ... and then I think that would be the time to list on the NASDAQ as an already fully established and respected Global Tech leading Company ( Maybe a household name by then!! )

My thoughts only :)

Have a great day Chippers .... A GREEN one of course ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
It was a real call to arms type speech!

The only part I didn’t like was during Q&A when he said the Scala 3 LiDAR wouldn’t be out until 2024.

😀
My big picture takeaway is that failure to embrace low carbon footprint energy efficient future proof technology will be fatal in human and industry terms.

In this environment the attributes that Brainchip AKIDA technology brings of extreme ultra low power high performance computing is an absolute formula for success.

Companies that ignore what AKIDA offers over every other competitor are literally playing with fire.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Gemmax

Regular
If you want to understand what a true industry leader sounds like this Valeo presentation is an absolute must watch.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
The CEO seems like a very intelligent, articulate and considered individual. It would be nice to be considered as a trusted partner with a sweet spot for Lidar. ( Silly me. What was I thinking.) We are!! :cool:

• Fire
  • Love

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I fail to see why many are pushing this NASDAQ listing when there is so much value left to extract from the ASX. Whilst I understand that traditionally the ASX doesn’t understand tech, it does understand revenue. When that starts to build, our SP will build with it. We are only worth $1.5b, I see at least the potential to $40b here on the ASX - APT basically achieved this on hype during COVID, and it only took about 18 months to hit that MC from being our size in about 18 months.

When we hit revenue that sustainability puts us at a MC of that size (say $40b, with a SP of $24), then we should consider a NASDAQ listing. It costs more (a lot more) to list on it, it has massive liquidity (which means more money for shorting), and all in all its a more suffisticated market - you can thank Wall St. Hight Frequency Trading for that.

Plenty of small companies like Brainchip a have prematurely listed on it and gotten ripped apart by the sharks. I for one don’t want to see it for a few years, assuming the aforementioned have been achieved.

Be careful what you wish for.
Totally agree @robsmark ...I have just seen your post and I have posted on the same subject with similar thoughts ... Cheers

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Totally agree @robsmark ... have just seen your post and I have posted on the the same subject with the same thoughts ... Cheers
Australia is the lucky country, the economic miracle why would we leave the ASX before we have out gown it.

Once we are in top 50 companies will be the time to think about it after approaching Commonwealth Government and asking for a package of special tax incentives and other things to stay and if rejected then they can go and swim with the sharks in the USA.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Rach2512

Regular
I was hoping we’d have enough here to push it well past 50% and really make a statement
I even signed up just to vote

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Tuliptrader

Regular
If you want to understand what a true industry leader sounds like this Valeo presentation is an absolute must watch.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF,

I totally agree that this is a must watch.

It was refreshing to see a CEO speak with such candor. He was not all scared to speak some hard truths, out loud.

Wouldn't he make for a fine Brainchip podcast interview with RT.

TT

• Fire
  • Love

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Australia is the lucky country, the economic miracle why would we leave the ASX before we have out gown it.

Once we are in top 50 companies will be the time to think about it after approaching Commonwealth Government and asking for a package of special tax incentives and other things to stay and if rejected then they can go and swim with the sharks in the USA.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Absolutely correct FF........ The question about listing on the NASDAQ was put forward at the AGM back in May this year with the answer from
Antonio Viana

"There are no discussions along those lines"
but did not rule it out as a future possibility.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom