MR MACKEREL IS WARNING YOUšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤”
images - 2022-10-18T201156.691.jpeg
Screenshot_20221018-201127_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

TopCat

Regular
This news is a few weeks old now but I think its relevance could be quite important for us in regards to growth and new markets. The funding from Prosperity7 , a subsidiary of Saudi Aramco - the worlds largest oil producer, shows just how revolutionary this new technology from Prophesee isā€¦and Brainchip makes it better! šŸ˜Ž

Prosperity7 Ventures, the diversified growth global fund of Aramco Ventures - a subsidiary of Saudi Aramco, is on constant search for transformative technologies and innovative business models. Its mission is to invest in the disruptive technologies with the potential to create next-generation technology leaders and bring prosperity on a vast scale. It currently has $1B under management and holds diversified investments across various sectors, including in deep tech and bio-science companies.

Prophesee is leading the development of a very unique solution that has the potential to revolutionize and transform the way motion is captured and processed." noted Aysar Tayeb, the Executive Managing Director at Prosperity7.

Aysar further emphasized "Prophesee and its unique team hit the criteria we are constantly searching for in startup companies with truly disruptive, life-changing technologies."

The round builds further momentum for Prophesee in accelerating the development and commercialization of its next generation hardware and software products, as well as position it to address new and emerging market opportunities and further scale the company. The support from its investors strengthens its ability to develop business opportunities across key ecosystems in semiconductors, industrial, robotics, IoT and mobile devices.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

VictorG

I'm pretty sure she does šŸ¤”..

I've watched several times, she certainly speaks French but I didn't see any big reveal. Suppose I should watch it a few times more to be sure.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

cosors

šŸ‘€
I just received a genuine email from Motley Fool asking the question "How can we improve?" I thought about responding to the survey but then thought if I need to tell them that the two things they need to do are not lie and to actually do proper research by at least reading the Annual Reports and 4C's of companies then there is probably no point. I even thought about telling them not to corruptly manipulate the market or engage in shorting activities but the first one is probably something that occurs out of habit and the second one is legal trading activity so I just deleted the email. :giggle:

The second one came to my mind with the re-posted Tesla video and the child dummy. To be fair, I should mention again that a Tesla fan asked me to research the producer. It was not his first attack. He himself is an investor and the thought is that he may also be a shorter. They work with all means. Shorten is an epidemic. My opinion. I am not familiar with the regulations, but I have been wondering for a long time what can be done against shortening as an investment strategy and I don't mean the ~0.1% that are used to detect fraud. My naive thought is that if someone lends their shares to a shorter they forfeit their ability to receive dividends and possibility to vote at the AGM because they no longer own/hold (how absurd => own when given away) them for a year. So he has to consider whether he wants to make some money on the lending fees or the dividends. But not both. But I don't know if that's nonsense or could be done regulatory. Just a thought.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

Could be interesting

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221017005112/en/AECC-and-SBD-Automotive-to-Host-Webinar-ā€œCoordinating-the-Connected-Car-and-Network-Edge-to-Avoid-Breaking-the-Internetā€-on-October-20

57043D27-CE92-4DF5-B320-8499449A9EC3.png

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
  • Haha
D

Deleted member 118

Sorry you have to fill in any fake email address to download

Prodigy on the Leading-Edge of AI Industry Trends
Prodigy includes a powerful AI subsystem that is driving industry performance and features to enable processing of cutting-edge models with an ever-increasing number of parameters.
Recently, pre-trained transformer-based language models such as BERT and GPT, have shown great improvement in many natural language processing tasks. However, these models contain a large number of parameters. The emergence of even larger and more accurate models such as GPT3 and Megatron, suggest a trend toward large pre-trained transformer models.
Prodigy addresses continuing trends in AI models, the explosion in complexity as demanded by more complex NLP models, and more accurate conversational AI by providing matrix multiplication instructions using low precision data types as well as providing sparse matrix multiplication instructions for compressed deep learning models.
Quantization is an effective technique for reducing the memory footprint and the training and inference time of Neural Networks. The idea behind quantization is to reduce the numerical precision of both the weights and the operations in the network.
Our 8-bit floating point number (FP8) has a (sign, exponent, mantissa) format of (1, 5, 2) bits- where the format is chosen carefully to represent weights, activations, errors, and gradients. 16- bit floating point number (FP16) has a (1, 6, 9) format and is used for GEMM accumulations. Both FP8 and FP16 formats are selected after in-depth studies of the data distributions in networks, in particular the gradient statistics of ResNet18, ResNet101 and SqueezeNet in Cifar100 and ImageNet datasets, focusing on balancing the representation accuracy and dynamic range.

C02CDF59-13F1-4D1E-B52F-0872A48DFEB6.png
2F9FCAA8-7D4A-472D-93A4-52FFE9D3CFB5.png
8B996A14-7FBC-4661-8869-D91E4DAF8E8A.png

• Love
  • Thinking

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Just waiting and hoping they are working feverishly in the background getting ready for full Nasdaq Listing!!! Surprise us in 12 months time with listing complete and then comes the splits to 100x Plus the MC. Vlad
Let's hope they are focusing on selling millions of dollars worth of IP, not worrying about listing on the NASDAQ.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

krugerrands

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Could be interesting

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221017005112/en/AECC-and-SBD-Automotive-to-Host-Webinar-ā€œCoordinating-the-Connected-Car-and-Network-Edge-to-Avoid-Breaking-the-Internetā€-on-October-20

View attachment 19254
Network edge is very different to akidas meaning of edge from my understanding. Network edge at a very high level is companies that provide a premium version of the internet by placing their own infrastructure at locations closer to the end user, these locations may be at telcos. They basically provide a premium version of the internet without all the delays that the standard version of the internet has to deal with. I know about this topic very well so if you have questions I can go deeper. Now the different is huge between the premium and standard internet, fyi Iā€™m not talking about adsl vs nbn here

• Love
Also for everyone here, edge is very different when it comes to AI and Akida when compared to network edge. However, akida edge can leverage the networks edge to be even better

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Wallace

Emerged
NASDAQ looking a very nice colour. Hoping for more of the same from BRN tomorrow šŸ¤žšŸŸ¢

cosors

šŸ‘€
Let's hope they are focusing on selling millions of dollars worth of IP, not worrying about listing on the NASDAQ.
When I look at statistics about startup listings on NASDAQ with little turnover I think of patience rather than jumping into the grinder. But I know that there are not many who see it that way. Most of them see only dollars at NASDAQ full of expectation. But that the road is very rocky and the statistics speak against an immediate success there is often overlooked.
Recently I have been following the listing of Electra Battery Materials. They went to NASDAQ to generate cash and I'm glad I got out beforehand with the anticipation. Maybe I'll buy them again sometime later.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Slade

Top 20
Valeoā€™s Driver Monitoring System is a driver-awareness camera that both recognizes the driver and checks his or her level of attention:

• Detection of distraction and drowsiness
  • Driver identification
  • Driver authentication
  • Emotion recognition

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Change drives innovation

New executive assignments at Arm will bring fresh perspectives, renewed focus and growth opportunities

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Valeoā€™s Driver Monitoring System is a driver-awareness camera that both recognizes the driver and checks his or her level of attention:

• Driver identification
  • Driver authentication
  • Emotion recognition
I like the driver identification and driver authentication side of this technology.

As well as supplying input to all the personalised adjustmentsā€”seat, steering wheel, and mirror positions to name a few, then also air conditioning setting, music choice, driver assist preferences etc.

This potentially could do away with auto theft and car-jacking. I.e. if the car doesnā€˜t recognise you, then you canā€˜t use it!

I donā€˜t see a use for my car telling me what emotions it thinks I am expressing. I donā€˜t even like it checking my attention, which should become less important anyway once automation levels mature to useful levels.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Vanman1100

Regular
I like the driver identification and driver authentication side of this technology.

As well as supplying input to all the personalised adjustmentsā€”seat, steering wheel, and mirror positions to name a few, then also air conditioning setting, music choice, driver assist preferences etc.

This potentially could do away with auto theft and car-jacking. I.e. if the car doesnā€˜t recognise you, then you canā€˜t use it!

I donā€˜t see a use for my car telling me what emotions it thinks I am expressing. I donā€˜t even like it checking my attention, which should become less important anyway once automation levels mature to useful levels.
Alcohol detectors car wonā€™t start

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

• Driver identification
  • Driver authentication
  • Emotion recognition
I wander how well it would detect emotions with Botox

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Mr @chapman89 they are recruiting. We need an inside man

Valeo is recruiting!

Do you want to develop innovative technologies to make mobility cleaner, safer and smarter?

Come meet us at our stand at Le Mondial de lā€™Auto / Paris Motor Show, and learn more about the jobs of tomorrow! At Valeo, you will join a global team of passionate employees and develop your skills in the field of advanced technologies. Donā€™t forget your CV šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom