BRN Discussion Ongoing

rgupta

Regular
Our good friend Micklepenis is back with his usual bullshit Motley Fool article!

"With BrainChip competing against giants such as IBM, Intel, and Qualcomm, which invest billions into research and development, it would be incredible if BrainChip’s small team and tiny budget allows it to create technology that not only outperforms its rivals but leads the industry"

This above has to be my favourite talking point in the argument against Brainchip. How could they possibly do it? While ignoring why intel, Qualcom etc can't do it because of ALL the granted patents held by Brainchip and 27+ pending patents waiting to be granted.

Questioning whether the tech works or not by ignoring Renesas, Megachips, Mercedes, NASA, Valeo, Prophesee, ARM, Si-Five, NVISO, who have all validated the tech.

This next paragraph of the article is a real stickler though and is outright lies and sometimes I kinda wish that Brainchip would address hit pieces like this.

"One of those was an Early Access Program Order from space agency NASA.It has been almost two years since the order was placed but no longer gets spoken about. In fact, it appears to have ended after just three weeks on 18 January 2021 based on NASA data"

It's the masterpiece of how not to be a journalist. No time spent researching and blatantly ignoring the facts.

Let the shorts, short. This article serves nothing but to fuel fear in an already fearful market and questions really need to be asked on whether or not these dicks have a short position in the stock. Writing it isn't enough as paper never refused ink.

https://www.fool.com.au/2022/10/17/warning-brainchip-shares-are-being-targeted-by-short-sellers/

Anyway that's the end of my incoherent rant but it serves as a call out to these fucks who blatantly LIE to their subscribers.

Anyway we all know how this ends.
Hope everyone has had a good Monday 🔥

Akida Ballista babyoey
Motley fool is a prime example 'how to use your money, influence and online advertisement to make fool of new investors. They actually dump their stocks while proposing new investors to buy the same. e.g avh was recommended at 9.4,. Eos at 3.8, eml at 3.30, kgn at 15, nxl at 10, 5gn at 1.95 ( company finished), DTC at 1.1 doc at 1.25 bth at 40 cents and again at ,1.20

And those recommendations were for paid members. 2 years down the line you should be lucky to have 30% of your investments left in your portfolio.
But they have so many fool followers that when the recommend it prices goes up by 10-20% in 5 minutes and most of the retail investors cannot see their recommendation during those 5 minutes.
Moral of the story good luck to all those investors who want to follow motley fools. I am one of those who learned it hard way and just sharing the same with others. Beware and don't become a fool.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
Quick basic chart while here.

Liking the recent possible Symmetrical Tri forming.

I could live with one more small dip to lower TL ~ mid / high 80's & then a clear BO with supporting vol through low 90's.

Symm Tri's can break either way as opposed to the general rules of Ascending & Descending Tri's.

View attachment 18764
Update to the prev chart from last week.

Got the dip to the bottom TL & now the mini break (blue box).

Would have appreciated a lot more vol to supp so will be watching any retest of the top TL break for support to look for upwards move from there.

Sitting into the midpoint range now (bluish zone) and will notice the 90.5 that was prev red is now green. This is the monthly pivot bias & will change colour on a price break of the value. Will also reset level each month. The bottom indicator is an RSI version and relatively neutral at the mo. Like a bit more push up in value.

That light grey zone in the higher 90s to ~1.00 will be another zone to work through.

BRN D BAR 18.10.22.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Yes please.

And BTW, my cheap arse oven doesn't even have a clock. The oven selector is on, on+fan, and grill. It's timer is a simple rotary dial, and it works fine. Do you really need any more?

It has a light, but until I open the door and check, I am uncertain as to whether the meal is cooked and not-cooked.
How's your cat?

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Newk R

Regular
MF
"Don't buy BRN. We don't think there is such a thing as a Kida. We looked up Kida in every dictionay we have and there's not a Kida in any of them."

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
  • Haha
  • Love
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
tried my new snipping tool 🥰😘

Attachments

• valeo.jpg
    valeo.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
  • Haha
tried my new snipping tool 🥰😘

You accidentally snipped off the bit where Macron mandated Akida for all new vehicles in France 😉

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Just to be safe, I think we need a few more people to come onboard and vote.........

View attachment 19194
Is that the best the BrainChip army can do?..

A miserable 46%?..

A total of 904 votes across 3 segments and we have over 30000 shareholders 🤔..

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users

TopCat

Regular
Is that the best the BrainChip army can do?..

A miserable 46%?..

A total of 904 votes across 3 segments and we have over 30000 shareholders 🤔..
I was hoping we’d have enough here to push it well past 50% and really make a statement

• Haha
  • Fire

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Haha

Newk R

Regular
  • Haha
  • Thinking

Vladsblood

Regular
Just waiting and hoping they are working feverishly in the background getting ready for full Nasdaq Listing!!! Surprise us in 12 months time with listing complete and then comes the splits to 100x Plus the MC. Vlad

• Fire
  • Love
Top Bottom