BRN Discussion Ongoing

Mugen74

Regular
I have a feeling they will beat the last record by 50km plus.

Some personal news. I got a vasectomy today. I’d make a joke about it, but I don’t have the balls.
Ive got some bad news for you if they took your balls thats not a vasectomy!😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Mugen74

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TopCat

Regular
Another doorbell to consider ( we’ll all be doorbell experts soon 😆) This one also has skeleton recognition. What is that?
2F66FF84-5F2D-4180-85F9-5F505B6C8436.jpeg

Attachments

• FFBE9C6C-9FA4-4B74-9261-7FF1BB514ED5.jpeg
    FFBE9C6C-9FA4-4B74-9261-7FF1BB514ED5.jpeg
    804.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha

miaeffect

Oat latte lover

The electric Mercedes-Benz CLA or EQC will be based on the Vision EQXX, a striking prototype with a drag coefficient of 0.17 that was recently able to complete a journey of more than 1,200 km on a single charge. It would not be ruled out that its production version improves the coefficient of 0.20 that the EQS boasts.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Another doorbell to consider ( we’ll all be doorbell experts soon 😆) This one also has skeleton recognition. What is that?
View attachment 18998
Wow a doorbell that is zombie apocalypse ready. 😂🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

The electric Mercedes-Benz CLA or EQC will be based on the Vision EQXX, a striking prototype with a drag coefficient of 0.17 that was recently able to complete a journey of more than 1,200 km on a single charge. It would not be ruled out that its production version improves the coefficient of 0.20 that the EQS boasts.
Very cool find generously shared.

I recommend reading the whole article to find the last line:

“Finally, we cannot fail to mention that it will also be in charge of launching the new MB.OS operating system .ac”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: The author emboldened the words in the quote it was not my doing.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

MDhere

Regular
Not picking on you Dio;

but are we to gift shares to Manny (one of our top board brains) because he didn't understand how his options worked?

OK.....????

Wasn't he also the head of the remuneration committee????

Big Text.........

WTF !!!
they are just pressing the reset button and askimg them to wait again. Makes alot of sense. best fair outcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

JK200SX

Regular
View attachment 18989

View attachment 18990

View attachment 18993

Design your doorbell​

camera system now​

Drop us a line! Or skip the form
and call us now 877.437.9693

Hi chippers,
I've been looking for a possible door bell system that uses our IP. Came across this one, I have read this name before in TSE, cannot remember when or which post.

Anyways, if we ring the above number, we might get some information IF we ask the right questions on what else the door bell does. I tried to call the number, with a few questions in mind such as battery efficiency (they say it is actually wired, BUT, if we ask this question, they may or may not give us some answers we need), other smart features, does it recognize specific people such as family members etc.
But looks like I cannot make this call from Australia, so any of our US investors could give a try.

I also wanted to know how they can ''customise'' a door bell (see how they say ''design your doorbell camera system''?) How can we possibly design a door bell camera?

- Event based camera
- Does not stop recording even if WiFi goes down
- Stop theft Before it happens.

HOW?

Have a great evening!

Could this be related to the announcement with Softcryptum back in 2019?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/new...sedgntp&cvid=e8f250e9744f4a6eab8a10748694ac1e

China's Semiconductor Industry 'Decapitated Overnight': What 'Annihilation Looks Like'​

Chinese officials described the U.S. limitations as a significant step intended to thwart the development of the nation. The decision might have wide-ranging effects, such as restricting the development of artificial intelligence that underpins algorithms for driverless vehicles, and other risks.

I remember being surprised when BrainChip (LdN) announced that Akida had been cleared for export to China by US gov, and was pleased when he said "We don't need China."

But has the horse bolted?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/new...sedgntp&cvid=e8f250e9744f4a6eab8a10748694ac1e

China's Semiconductor Industry 'Decapitated Overnight': What 'Annihilation Looks Like'​

Chinese officials described the U.S. limitations as a significant step intended to thwart the development of the nation. The decision might have wide-ranging effects, such as restricting the development of artificial intelligence that underpins algorithms for driverless vehicles, and other risks.

I remembering surprised when BrainChip (LdN) announced that Akida had been cleared for export to China by US gov, and was pleased when he said "We don't need China."

... and how does this affect Mercedes showing EQXX in China?

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20

I remembering surprised when BrainChip (LdN) announced that Akida had been cleared for export to China by US gov, and was pleased when he said "We don't need China."

There are over 100 Chinese patents for SNN with STDP:
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/pat...t = "neuron" AND pr = "cn" AND nftxt = "STDP"

CN113408714A Full-digital pulse neural network hardware system and method based on STDP rule 20210514

The invention discloses a full-digital pulse neural network hardware system and a full-digital pulse neural network hardware method based on an STDP rule, which organically combine the STDP rule in neurobiology and the advantage of parallelized data processing in a digital circuit, and can efficiently complete training and identification tasks on an image data set in the field of image processing. The spiking neural network system comprises an input layer neuron module, a plasticity learning module, a data line control module, a synaptic array module, an output layer neuron module and an experiment report module. The output end of the output layer neuron module is connected with the input end of the data line control module and the input end of the plasticity learning module, the output end of the plasticity learning module is connected with the input end of the data line control module, and the output end of the data line control module is connected with the input end of the synapse array module. The output end of the synapse array module is connected with the input end of the output layer neurons, and the output end of the output layer neurons is connected with the input end of the experiment report module.

Attachments

• 1665846104566.png
    1665846104566.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
View attachment 18989

View attachment 18990

View attachment 18993

Design your doorbell​

camera system now​

Drop us a line! Or skip the form
and call us now 877.437.9693

Hi chippers,
I've been looking for a possible door bell system that uses our IP. Came across this one, I have read this name before in TSE, cannot remember when or which post.

Anyways, if we ring the above number, we might get some information IF we ask the right questions on what else the door bell does. I tried to call the number, with a few questions in mind such as battery efficiency (they say it is actually wired, BUT, if we ask this question, they may or may not give us some answers we need), other smart features, does it recognize specific people such as family members etc.
But looks like I cannot make this call from Australia, so any of our US investors could give a try.

I also wanted to know how they can ''customise'' a door bell (see how they say ''design your doorbell camera system''?) How can we possibly design a door bell camera?

- Event based camera
- Does not stop recording even if WiFi goes down
- Stop theft Before it happens.

HOW?

Have a great evening!
Nothing special about the description you have underlined in yellow.
Plenty of cheap cams have those options.

Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking
... and how does this affect Mercedes showing EQXX in China?

This ties in with my previous post. Will China force MB’s hand in choosing a China friendly neuromorphic IP?

• Thinking
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Top Bottom