BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hey I've logged in, but don't know how to navigate the site..

This Marcus guy, doesn't seem to show up?..

What key words do I use, for others and myself?
Hey DB just click the linkedin link on @thelittleshort post (y)

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

TopCat

Regular
We’ve hit the lead 🥳 but with a week to go we’ll have to keep an eye on this!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Hey I've logged in, but don't know how to navigate the site..

This Marcus guy, doesn't seem to show up?..

What key words do I use, for others and myself?
Okay, clicking the link in ThelittleShort's post worked, but the poll wasn't supported on my phone, so I had to download the app..

But now voted!

I'm really interested in learning about, this new battery chemistry tech 😊

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
It is weird what you can find with Dr. Google when you are looking for the price of a memristor which is seemly difficult to buy in lots of one memristor but an eight memristor array costs $US240.00 plus tax if you would like to buy one. It strikes me that adding a memristor to AKIDA would just about double the cost and would also definitely make fabrication less straight forward which would also add to the cost.

However in the process the following link took me to a surprising place where in the middle of memristors was Brainchip. No idea why other than as we know Brainchip and AKIDA are striving to become ubiquitous:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Don't you look @Bravo The good looking young lady with the so, so, looking feet is also embedded in the link.:);):rolleyes:o_O

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

ESS76

Just voted.
If neuromorphic computing can come out on top of this poll, we have the potential to be featured and be mentioned again by Mercedes’ and get more exposure as to what they’re doing.
I highly recommend this to all, if you care about your investment in Brainchip then this is a MUST!

If you do not have a LinkedIn account, I strongly recommend creating one for this sole purpose!
I have voted too.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

VictorG

Just voted. Neuromorphic is leading the vote with 42%, second place is 37%, third is 21%.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
S

Straw

Am I on LSD or are they?
'You’re reading a free article with opinions that may differ from The Motley Fool’s Premium Investing Services.'

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Colorado23

Regular
Voted 🗳

• Fire
  • Love

Slade

Top 20
Jump on LinkedIn and vote for neuromorphic computing. This has potential for massive publicity for BrainChip

Fantastic that Mercedes consider it to be so important

View attachment 18774
View attachment 18775

View attachment 18773

Done

• Love
  • Fire

alwaysgreen

Top 20
We’ve hit the lead 🥳 but with a week to go we’ll have to keep an eye on this!
We may need to get someone that has experience with using bots to manipulate the votes.... ASX?

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

jk6199

Regular
Just voted

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
If everyone on here votes, we should be able to get this across the line.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Screenshot_20221013-215219_LinkedIn.jpg

I will undo my vote if I get less than 30 loves ❤

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 38 users

Getupthere

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Just voted

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
Jump on LinkedIn and vote for neuromorphic computing. This has potential for massive publicity for BrainChip

View attachment 18774
View attachment 18775

View attachment 18773

Done :)

• Love
  • Fire

SiDEvans

Regular

View attachment 18774
View attachment 18775

View attachment 18773

Looks like plenty on here went and voted. I just did and Neuromorphic is now in the lead at 41% beating Battery at 39%

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
VISION EQXX becomes Art.

“World premiere of the EQE SUV: A sustainable brand experience throughout the entire EQ fleet
With the EQE SUV from Mercedes-EQ and Mercedes-AMG, the company is using its presence in the French capital to underpin its ambition to “Lead in Electric”. The portfolio now encompasses eight battery-electric vehicles: the EQA, EQB, EQC, EQE, EQE SUV, EQS, EQS SUV and EQV. Added to that are the EQE, EQE SUV and EQS performance models from Mercedes-AMG. This marks an important strategic milestone for Mercedes‑Benz: By the end of 2022, the company will offer a battery-electric model in every segment in which it is active.

Mercedes-Benz will present the entire EQ fleet, as if on a catwalk, in the gardens of the Musée Rodin from 16 to 17 October. Also on display will be concept vehicles previewing future models: the Concept EQG, Concept Mercedes-Maybach EQS and Vision AMG. They will stand alongside the VISION EQXX research vehicle, which, with its numerous innovations, stands as a blueprint for the future of automotive engineering. The vehicle presentation highlights how Mercedes-Benz is driving electrification across all its brands. Further information on Mercedes me media.

The “magical garage”: An art installation for interactive experiences of innovation​

The brand presence centres on the artistic staging of the “Showcasing Innovation 2” campaign. It marks the first time Mercedes-Benz has physically brought a brand campaign to life on a large scale. A six-by-six-metre walk-in installation, the “magical garage” floats above a fountain in the gardens of the Musée Rodin. Media content and mirrored exterior surfaces interact with the environment to turn the installation into a living work of art that invites visitors into the surreal world of the campaign.

Inside the installation, an immersive 360-degree experience awaits visitors. Like the campaign’s protagonist, visitors sit on a car seat and are immersed in the magical garage’s four abstract worlds. Each world is an experience of a groundbreaking innovation for a new era of mobility: ENERGIZING COMFORT for all the senses, Dolby Atmos® for an immersive 3D sound experience, DRIVE PILOT for conditionally automated driving at SAE Level 3 as well as digital extras for even more exclusive comfort. The cinematic experience gives visitors the feeling of floating freely in space on their seat, while an interactive element allows them to playfully design the scenery they see themselves.

The artistic staging of the campaign symbolises Mercedes-Benz’s mission to create desire through innovative technologies in order to offer customers an exclusive and seamless driving and comfort experience that will delight all the senses. In keeping with this, the company is previewing an advanced new music experience in Paris, with Dolby Atmos® in Mercedes-Benz cars.”

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

View attachment 18774
View attachment 18775

View attachment 18773

All done!

• Love
  • Fire
Top Bottom