Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

Reactions: 9 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
With Mercedes we know three things:

1. Hey Mercedes is an example of using AKIDA,

2. There are other uses unspecified,

3. When it is deployed at scale it will revolutionise existing technology in Mercedes vehicles,

thus all of your nominated categories and more are in play for Brainchip to win at Mercedes Benz.

When we listen to the Luca Verre Prophesee podcast despite having worked with Qualcomm Snapdragon, then SynSense it was not till Prophesee worked with Brainchip and used AKIDA with their vision sensor were they able to reach the full potential of their technology.

Paraphrasing what Rob Telson said in the latest ML presentation AKIDA is just better than anything else.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
BY A VERY LONG WAY.

IN FACT AKIDA HAS LAPPED THE FIELD.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Violin1

Regular

I remember Rob Telson saying our Ken the robot might need a companion like a dog.

Loona petbot fits the description. Opinion only, dyor.

Furthermore, with its 3D ToF (time-of-flight) camera, Loona can roam freely using four-wheel and two-wheel motions through its proprietary self-balancing design. Additionally, Loona features a high-performance CPU processor, allowing the chip to perform 54 trillion neural network convolution calculations per second, equating to one-quarter of PC's calculation capability, which is rarely seen in consumer robotics.

Voice based AI: Voice source localization, voice wake-up, voice recognition, and natural language recognition

Visual based AI features: Face recognition, emotion detection, human body recognition, human skeleton-based recognition, gesture recognition, motion detection, edge detection, 3D environment detection, trajectory planning

Emotional Interactive AI model
Loona equips powerful offline process capabilities. All AI functions are processed by Loona locally, except voice recognition and natural language processing which are based on Lax service provided by Amazon. Loona's process ability is as powerful as your smart phone, can perform 5 trillion neural network convolution calculations per second (5 TOPS, at the same level as iPhone XR )

E
dit: I see @clip had mentioned it already a few days ago

Nice to see you back Bacon. @BaconLover

Reactions: 22 users
D

Deleted member 118

BAB2AB12-0A39-4121-8440-248A2AD28A72.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 118

Bit of a Saturday read

Reactions: 4 users

Worker122

Regular

I remember Rob Telson saying our Ken the robot might need a companion like a dog.

Loona petbot fits the description. Opinion only, dyor.

Furthermore, with its 3D ToF (time-of-flight) camera, Loona can roam freely using four-wheel and two-wheel motions through its proprietary self-balancing design. Additionally, Loona features a high-performance CPU processor, allowing the chip to perform 54 trillion neural network convolution calculations per second, equating to one-quarter of PC's calculation capability, which is rarely seen in consumer robotics.

Voice based AI: Voice source localization, voice wake-up, voice recognition, and natural language recognition

Visual based AI features: Face recognition, emotion detection, human body recognition, human skeleton-based recognition, gesture recognition, motion detection, edge detection, 3D environment detection, trajectory planning

Emotional Interactive AI model
Loona equips powerful offline process capabilities. All AI functions are processed by Loona locally, except voice recognition and natural language processing which are based on Lax service provided by Amazon. Loona's process ability is as powerful as your smart phone, can perform 5 trillion neural network convolution calculations per second (5 TOPS, at the same level as iPhone XR )

E
dit: I see @clip had mentioned it already a few days ago

Stick around ol Mate

• Haha
D

Deleted member 118

Any links to these

Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 2 users

TopCat

Regular
Is there any logical reason why Edge Impulse would share this on their LinkedIn page unless they had something to do with it? ( sorry if I’ve missed previous discussions)

F2A1E1BD-2E1C-4A70-98E6-2BC2909E37C0.jpeg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

Jefwilto

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love

robsmark

Regular
Just like Rob Telson, maybe because of my investment, everything I read, all I think about is Akida and Akida's potential in shaping this efficiency strategy.
View attachment 18319

It's great to be a shareholder 🏖
On a side note, is EQ is easily one of the nicest looking EVs I’ve seen to date. The other is the concepy G-Class (G-Wagen), which I expect they will put into production given the success and longstanding of this vehicle in the line - I hope Akida ends up in that too.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Build-it

Regular
I’m just guessing here but I think you could find Akida wherever you find a sensor;
radar,
LiDAR,
camera,
rain,
voice,
facial recognition
Driver fatigue detection
Engine failure detection etc

And of course there will be redundancies so you can probably double them!

View attachment 18313

😀

Hi SG,

After watching Rob so confidently speak at the edge impulse conference imo he needs to expose the Akida everywhere for those who have not been enlightened yet.

Sensors Innovation Summit: Fall Edition are looking for keynote speakers and Rob is one the best, to be held over 2 days on November 30-December 1.

Agenda,

The US Smart Sensors Market is expected to grow over 18% in the next couple of years, driven by the growing demand of energy-saving devices and the developing technologies making it all possible.

AI-enabled smart sensors have made it possible to improve overall enterprise end-to end visibility and performance. Within 3 years, edge AI-based IIoT networks are set to be the de facto standard in industries that rely on supply chain visibility, velocity, and inventory turns. A smart, connected facility will be ready to adapt to anything industry can throw at it.

The industry for sensors is flourishing with the advent of innovative sensors. The global market is projected to reach $345 billion by 2028.

I hope Rob can add this into his calendar aswell, it looks that place to be.

Join us at Sensors Converge2023 Call for Speakers Deadline Extended to Oct. 21! June 20-22, 2023 Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA
Screenshot_20220226-131546_Video Player.jpg

Edge Compute.
Screenshot_20221008-105023_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20221008-081757_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20221008-081757_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221008-082118_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221008-082118_Samsung Internet.jpg
    873.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
I,m not a subscriber to this organisation,this article came up in my Google Alerts,MF normally put a negative spin on Brainchip,this article is ok,and usually they say at the end of the Article,that it is not one of their top 5 stock picks,but not this time

https://www.fool.com.au/2022/10/07/...hare-price-manage-to-smash-the-asx-200-in-q1/
Perhaps they did not want to appear to be saying the author they have featured is an idiot:

Motley Fool contributor Tony Yoo has positions in Brainchip Holdings Ltd”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Realinfo

Regular
Although I have previously put this proposition to you, I would like to do so again.

There is a great deal of healthy discussion and debate about competition and what percentage of various markets we can expect. Man years are spent dot joining and considering whether this company or that application could involve Akida.

I would simply like to say this…it doesn’t matter what industry, what company or what application anyone here would like to nominate, it will only realise it’s full potential by using Akida.

Any other solution will be inferior at best, and very likely to condemn the organisation and those proposing it to the pathway of the dinosaurs.

My challenge to the 1000 eyes and any Doubting Thomas’s is…convince me that there is a reliable, resilient, proven alternative to Akida that will realistically appear anytime soon.

1000 Eyes: 0 Realinfo: 1

In my 17 September’22 post (see above) I challenged the 1000Eyes and anyone else to come up with a reliable, resilient, proven and competitive alternative solution to Akida. To date, not one single challenger has been nominated…so in this case, the ‘Eyes’ don’t have it.

The prophetic announcement during the week, akin to an old bloke on a mountain top talking about ten things to do, commands me to go further and say…Akida is already not just the default solution, it is the only solution !!

In case you missed it…it doesn’t matter what industry, what organisation, or what application you would like to nominate, it will only realise its full potential by using Akida…just ask Luca.

But being the kind, humble sorta fella I am, you still have time. There is so much stuff posted here, I have to put my speed reading glasses on just to get through some, not all of it. I could have easily missed a challenger…so c’mon people, ‘hit me with your rhythm stick’.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
I don't have the latest mobile phone (don't look so surprised, it doesn't fit in the pocket of my cardigan) but I find that the time lag between pressing the button and the camera reacting compared to the SLR to be a big disadvantage.

Hopefully Akida can fix this.
Mine too.. But only sometimes..
I swear it was designed intentionally, to catch that "Huh?" look..

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Dhm

Regular
Hi Dhm
A quick question have you listened to the Brainchip podcast with Prophesee that came out this week.
Regards
FF
Thank you, I just did and as you hinted, all was revealed. The 17m 40s mark. besides a wonderment of other revealing opportunities.

• Love

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
1000 Eyes: 0 Realinfo: 1

In my 17 September’22 post (see above) I challenged the 1000Eyes and anyone else to come up with a reliable, resilient, proven and competitive alternative solution to Akida. To date, not one single challenger has been nominated…so in this case, the ‘Eyes’ don’t have it.

The prophetic announcement during the week, akin to an old bloke on a mountain top talking about ten things to do, commands me to go further and say…Akida is already not just the default solution, it is the only solution !!

In case you missed it…it doesn’t matter what industry, what organisation, or what application you would like to nominate, it will only realise its full potential by using Akida…just ask Luca.

But being the kind, humble sorta fella I am, you still have time. There is so much stuff posted here, I have to put my speed reading glasses on just to get through some, not all of it. I could have easily missed a challenger…so c’mon people, ‘hit me with your rhythm stick’.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom