BRN Discussion Ongoing

alwaysgreen

Top 20
You certainly seem to have a thing for him, and why not, he's a handsome bugger. 🤣
He certainly gives me a bit of a semi
conductor

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
He certainly gives me a bit of a semi
conductor
Oh yeah, Baby. 🤣
Unknown.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Dhm

Regular
Thank you @Fact Finder and @Diogenese for your patience and respect. I am so much wiser and confident partially because of you and everyone else in this family of ours.

I think I'm tearing up.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users

MDhere

Regular
Cheers fellow brners, sitting down to nice not too expensive BRINI SEBASTIAN Single Vineyard Sihiraz 2017 Mclaren Vale.
Mighty fine shiraz in my opinion. (McLaren reminds me of Mercedes Benz as well)
Brini - Brini in good times coming.
Thankyou PVDM, thank you Brainchip team

Attachments

• 20221007_191528.jpg
    20221007_191528.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 56
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Violin1

Regular
I'm gonna look so hot in my brown cardy and green leprechaun boots combo at the AGM. Make sure all of the fire extinguishers are ready for deployment. 🧯
To wash off the flour?

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Slade

Top 20
Wondering if everyone has watched Rob's presentation at Edge Impulse Imagining 2022

1665136011862.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I'm gonna look so hot in my brown cardy and green leprechaun boots combo at the AGM. Make sure all of the fire extinguishers are ready for deployment. 🧯

So hot I'm going to have to put my tooshie in the fridge if the fire extinguishers don't work on me. Wouldn't be the first time.

200.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

TopCat

Regular
Wondering if everyone has watched Rob's presentation at Edge Impulse Imagining 2022

View attachment 18303
I haven’t seen this one but I did listen to the podcast with Edge Impulse after listening to the podcast with Prophesee. Just as impressive. For some reason I keep thinking Amazon when listening to both. 🤔

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

I went to spec savers today and told them I need glasses and they said "You sure do because this is the butchers".

Hey Hoppy @HopalongPetrovski, I just wanted to let you know that @Slade has obviously gone to spec savers as well, judging from his profile pic, so maybe he deserves to be integrated into the brown cardy battalion as well.

• Haha

Slade

Top 20
Hey Hoppy @HopalongPetrovski, I just wanted to let you know that @Slade has obviously gone to spec savers as well, judging from his profile pic, so maybe he deserves to be integrated into the brown cardy battalion as well.
1665137549992.png

It's pretty much me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

Wow! I don't know what to say other than "I'm salivating". Swapping that blue flanny for the brown cardy is just so brave. I love it.

PS: I'm just trying to get Anna Wintour on speed dial to tell her about this latest f-f-fashion idea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
All are welcome in the brown cardy club as far as I am concerned but FF is Chairman of the Board, so he has the last say. 🤣

• Fire
  • Love

cassip

Regular
Cheers fellow brners, sitting down to nice not too expensive BRINI SEBASTIAN Single Vineyard Sihiraz 2017 Mclaren Vale.
Mighty fine shiraz in my opinion. (McLaren reminds me of Mercedes Benz as well)
Brini - Brini in good times coming.
Thankyou PVDM, thank you Brainchip team
Must be really good; it is sold out ;)

• Haha

Slade

Top 20
Wow! I don't know what to say other than "I'm salivating". Swapping that blue flanny for the brown cardy is just so brave. I love it.

PS: I'm just trying to get Anna Wintour on speed dial to tell her about this latest f-f-fashion idea.
Can't the blue flanny go under the cardy. It is just that I also sleep in it and so its very convenient to already be wearing it when it gets to bedtime.

• Haha
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Slade

Top 20
I will be doing the foxy when we hit $5

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Bravo

Can't the blue flanny go under the cardy. It is just that I also sleep in it and so its very convenient to already be wearing it when it gets to bedtime.

Sure. But, just don't let anyone know you have your blue flanny under there if you want to be considered hot like moi.

Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 9.43.00 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
No what I am saying is that Mercedes Benz using the Snapdragon platform does not exclude Mercedes Benz using AKIDA, Google, Samsung, Credence or any other product from any other company that Mercedes Benz wants to use.

Mercedes Benz has spoken about creating its own chips in house using their own and third party IP to reduce the number of semiconductors they need to source.

Try this analogy the Snapdragon platform is like a kit home. You can buy it to lockup then you fit it out with your tiles, carpet, cabinets, lights, toilet, bath, shower recess etc;

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
What part of the fitout do you think BrainChip is?

Top Bottom