BRN Discussion Ongoing

Why BRN still give them chance to do so!
Why ASX allows them keep doing it ?

View attachment 18156

I saw exactly the same type of activity a couple of weeks back (19th Sept 2022) when I re-bought some shares!

Screenshot_20220919-125111_POEMS SG 20.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220919-125119_POEMS SG 20.jpg
    Screenshot_20220919-125119_POEMS SG 20.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20220919-125129_POEMS SG 20.jpg
    Screenshot_20220919-125129_POEMS SG 20.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20220919-125138_POEMS SG 20.jpg
    Screenshot_20220919-125138_POEMS SG 20.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I wont need to go to spec savers anymore

I agree FF my brain went into overdrive listening to that very important minute, ive also listened to it over and over like i was dreaming but its real. I can imagine how you must have felt and im sure you were jumping out of your skin to make people aware what you just experienced.
Sorry it took me a day to listen to it was just flat out in an environment were i was not able to switch it on.
Im still in a state of i don't know what the feeling is called really but like u said can't believe what you just heard. Tonight im going to buy a fine wine knowing what i heard. Cheers FF
U4ear

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

hamilton66

Regular
When I heard this for the first, then the second and then the third time all the spider web of connections that float in my brain were alight and I could not believe what I had heard.

Some here will be aware that I became frustrated with others here and in fact it was probably everyone for not seeing the significance that was revealed to me.

I apologise for this as it is a flaw in my personality. Back in the day when my barristers were slow to catch on to what I was seeing in all the evidence I would react the same way. I learned to pull myself up but it has been such a long time I am out of practice at pretending to be reasonable when the flash of understanding occurs.

This is huge for Brainchip and its shareholders.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
The stars are aligning. The ducks are lining up. Whatever analogy u choose to use, the future for BRN looks exceptionally bright. It all gets down to patience, belief and research for s/hs. Like all LTSHs, I've done very well out of this stock. 7 yrs is a long time, but + 1300% gain shows what's possible, if u don't have an " I wan't it all , and I want it NOW " attitude. This stock is only now starting to hit it's stride. For those who bought high? Don't lament. Ur time is coming. Patience. GLTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Dhm

Regular
When you dig into Snapdragon it is now the term being used by Qualcomm to describe the whole platform not a single processor and on that platform or relying upon that platform all the various technology being used by Mercedes Benz including AKIDA IP will operate.

The best Simple example I can think of is going back many years to when Bosch used provide the wiring harness for most automobiles to which Lucas head lights and taillights, Lucas coils, Bosch alternators, Lucas spark plugs etc; were all integrated to service the internal combustion motor and accessories.

Hope this helps.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
So FF you are saying that AKIDA is being used as part of Snapdragon therefore Qualcomm? I searched Qualcomm's automotive clients and it includes Tesla, Ford, GM, Honda, Toyota, Tata and Ferrari. The website I viewed shows how Qualcomms revenue is going with all these companies and more year on year ,and last quarter:

https://csimarket.com/Industry/Industry_Growth.php?ind=404

But Qualcomm covers a multitude of customers in a multitude of industries with the same year on year revenue:

https://csimarket.com/stocks/markets_glance.php?code=QCOM

I'm not sure whether we would be involved or not in some of these categories, it seems like a rabbit hole of info that may or may not be relevant to us.

It's a rainy weekend in Sydney so I might look into it further. Or, I might be wasting everyones time. I somehow feel this may have already been discussed.

Reactions: 13 users

Slade

Top 20
Edge Impulse reckons we are going to make big bucks.

1665127427354.png

Slide shows up at around 31 minutes.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

Slade

Top 20
Higher end stuff baby.

1665128013998.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Gemmax

Regular

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
You know who I bumped into when I went to spec savers today?

Everyone
Now that's a Dad joke if ever I. 🤣
Welcome to the brown cardy club, champion!

• Haha

Bravo

Now that's a Dad joke if ever I. 🤣
Welcome to the brown cardy club, champion!

I went to spec savers today and told them I need glasses and they said "You sure do because this is the butchers".

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Dhm,

Mercedes aquired a stake in Luminar, that‘s all I can say. Another article says:
„Mercedes-Benz announced it will integrate Luminar’s lidar sensors into future production vehicles to enable autonomous driving capabilities.“

Have a good weekend!
Regards
cassip
Well, here's something interesting about Luminar:

Luminar have a lidar NN system capable of tracking multiple objects.

But, and this is a VERY BIG BUTT:

US11361449B2 Neural network for object detection and tracking (priority may 2020)

"[0083] Because the blocks of FIG. 3 (and various other figures described herein) depict a software architecture rather than physical components, it is understood that, when any reference is made herein to a particular neural network or other software architecture component being “trained,” or to the role of any software architecture component (e.g., sensors 102 ) in conducting such training, the operations or procedures described may have occurred on a different computing system (e.g., using specialized development software). Thus, for example, neural networks of the segmentation module 110 , classification module 112 and/or tracking module 114 may have been trained on a different computer system before being implemented within any vehicle. Put differently, the components of the sensor control architecture 100 may be included in a “final” product within a particular vehicle, without that vehicle or its physical components (sensors 102 , etc.) necessarily having been used for any training processes."

1665129205024.png

[0078] The data generated by the sensors 102 is input to a perception component 104 of the sensor control architecture 100 , and is processed by the perception component 104 to generate perception signals 106 descriptive of a current state of the vehicle's environment. It is understood that the term “current” may actually refer to a very short time prior to the generation of any given perception signals 106 , e.g., due to the short processing delay introduced by the perception component 104 and other factors. To generate the perception signals 106 , the perception component 104 may include a segmentation module 110 , a classification module 112 and a tracking module 114 .

So, if they are doing object detection (110) and classification (112) in software ... is there any other way which may be faster and less compute-intensive?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I went to spec savers today and told them I need glasses and they said "You sure do because this is the butchers".
You're in too! 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
So FF you are saying that AKIDA is being used as part of Snapdragon therefore Qualcomm? I searched Qualcomm's automotive clients and it includes Tesla, Ford, GM, Honda, Toyota, Tata and Ferrari. The website I viewed shows how Qualcomms revenue is going with all these companies and more year on year ,and last quarter:

https://csimarket.com/Industry/Industry_Growth.php?ind=404

But Qualcomm covers a multitude of customers in a multitude of industries with the same year on year revenue:

https://csimarket.com/stocks/markets_glance.php?code=QCOM

I'm not sure whether we would be involved or not in some of these categories, it seems like a rabbit hole of info that may or may not be relevant to us.

It's a rainy weekend in Sydney so I might look into it further. Or, I might be wasting everyones time. I somehow feel this may have already been discussed.
No what I am saying is that Mercedes Benz using the Snapdragon platform does not exclude Mercedes Benz using AKIDA, Google, Samsung, Credence or any other product from any other company that Mercedes Benz wants to use.

Mercedes Benz has spoken about creating its own chips in house using their own and third party IP to reduce the number of semiconductors they need to source.

Try this analogy the Snapdragon platform is like a kit home. You can buy it to lockup then you fit it out with your tiles, carpet, cabinets, lights, toilet, bath, shower recess etc;

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Bravo

You're in too! 🤣

I'm gonna look so hot in my brown cardy and green leprechaun boots combo at the AGM. Make sure all of the fire extinguishers are ready for deployment. 🧯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Dhm

Regular
One item Luca (Prophesee) referred to was the deblurring of mobile camera images by using a frame camera and a DVS camera.

This is their patent:
EP3929864A1 IMAGE ENHANCEMENT METHOD, APPARATUS AND SYSTEM

an image enhancement method, comprising:

• obtaining a reference image frame of a scene, by a frame-based sensor, which contains artifacts and has an exposure duration; [#### frame based camera]
  • obtaining a stream of events, by an event-based sensor which is synchronized with the frame-based sensor, at least during the exposure duration of the reference image frame, wherein the events encode brightness changes of the scene corresponding to the reference image ; and
  • deriving a corrected image frame without the artifacts from the reference image by means of the stream of events.

"artifacts" in this context means unintentionally generated image element (pixel activations) caused by movement of an object while the shutter is open.

The "stream of events" refers to the activation of individual pixels caused by motion of the object captured by the DVS during a single frame period of the standard camera. The DVS pixel data includes the time at which the pixel illumination changed. Thus the system can use the timing information contained in the DVS data to correct the blurring of the camera image which occurred due to movement of the object during the frame period.
Hi Dio, you are such an ornament to this forum, thank you for giving so much of your time to us. 😍

Your unblurring comment about Prophesee doesn't involve us, correct? There has been so much on the news tonight abut Google phone unblurring photos.

• Fire
I'm gonna look so hot in my brown cardy and green leprechaun boots combo at the AGM. Make sure all of the fire extinguishers are ready for deployment. 🧯
Hope the CEO Can back his words up from last yr

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Dio, you are such an ornament to this forum, thank you for giving so much of your time to us. 😍

Your unblurring comment about Prophesee doesn't involve us, correct? There has been so much on the news tonight abut Google phone unblurring photos.
Hi Dhm,

Yes. The priority of the Prophesee patent is June 2020, and, at the risk of augmenting @Fact Finder 's hubris, I don't think we were talking to Prophesee then - that's not to say that Akida couldn't improve their process.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Hi Dhm
A quick question have you listened to the Brainchip podcast with Prophesee that came out this week.
Regards
FF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Well, here's something interesting about Luminar:

Luminar have a lidar NN system capable of tracking multiple objects.

But, and this is a VERY BIG BUTT:

forums pants GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom