He works at Panasonic Automotiv as Consultant
ooo i like those words @Sirod69

And is part of the fb The Neuromorphic Revolution. Nice work Mukesh Rudra

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
D

Deleted member 118

Mobil-eye has plenty of competition in the self-driving technology space, including Tier 1 automotive supplier competitors Bosch, Continental and Denso; silicon providers Ambarella, Advanced Micro Devices, Arriver/Qualcomm, Black Sesame Technologies, Horizon Robotics, Huawei, Nvidia , NXP, Renesas Electronics and Texas Instruments, according to the filing.

Mercedes-Benz is employing its own in-house self-driving solutions. Others such as General Motors, NIO, Volvo Cars and Xpeng Motors are also pursuing in-house solutions for portions of the advanced driver assistance systems software stack.

Mobileye said Tesla had once used its technology in its vehicles but transitioned to its own in-house solutions.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

48866BFC-21DB-4FD8-A7AE-96DA14996748.png

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Dhm

Regular
This was part of a Qualcomm marketing e brochure on the Qualcomm thread. I haven’t specifically figured out if we are within their involvement with MB or not. I could well have missed something. Could smarter minds than mine help set me straight?

• Mercedes - recently partnered to adopt Qualcomm tech for infotainment and connectivity, with the first set of equipped vehicles launching in 2023

Reactions: 7 users
FWIW I contacted Luca Verre and he says they’ve been in touch with Brainchip since last year @Fact Finder @Diogenese View attachment 18198
My hero. I feel just like I did when my wife admitted that I was right for the first time in our then forty four years of marriage.

This is a lesson to all ‘if at first you don’t succeed keep trying’ eventually your wife and @Diogenese will be wrong because no one is perfect. 😂🤣😂🤡🤡🤡

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA in a Sony camera phone

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users
Reflecting on the wonderful Podcast yesterday with Luca, he referred to three practical uses for Prophesee’s technology; Barcode scanning, Automotive and smartphone cameras. Rob makes a specific point in the podcast about the smartphone usage and says that Listeners need to know and understand that this is where Brainchip (with Prophesee) wants to go (min 19:45). Luca specifically mentions blur-less video by combining them with frame-based cameras.

We know Prophesee has a partnership with Sony and has been working with them in this area. I was reminded of an older promotional video put out by Sony, demonstrating and promoting blur-less video when combined with frame-based cameras. This video has been posted previously but it caught my attention in light of the podcast. The entire promotional video is worth watching again as it looks like an AKIDA promotional video (I am slightly biased) but have a look from min 2:26.

Hi @ForestofHope
Great video can you or anyone else date when it was released?
Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 6 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Hi @ForestofHope
Great video can you or anyone else date when it was released?
Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
8th Sept 2021

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Quiltman

Regular
Given many of us are on the lookout for an ASX announcement regarding impending patents ( which I assume requires receipt of the "Issue Notification"), I thought it was worth sharing the US Patent office process once the "Notice of Allowance" has been mailed. It is quite a convoluted process and can take several weeks ... I'm guessing BRN had received the " Notice of Allowance" when corresponding with FF.

If BRN wait for the physical bond copy of the patent before making an ASX announcement, add another few weeks !

The USPTO issues a Notice of Allowance after an examiner determines that a patent application satisfies the requirements for patentability. The Notice of Allowance establishes the date by which the applicant must pay the issue fee, and may be accompanied by a statement of the examiner's reasons for allowance.

1309 Issue of Patent [R-10.2019]

Under the current publication process, electronic capture of most of the information to be printed in a patent will begin as soon as an electronic message concerning the allowed application is received in the Office of Data Management, immediately after the Notice of Allowance has been mailed. The application is then electronically exported to Initial Data Capture (IDC) for electronic capture of the patent filed. This process takes approximately 6 weeks. Upon IDC completion, an electronic message is then sent to the File Maintenance Facility to ensure that all post allowance correspondence, fees and drawings have been updated. The application may stay in FMF for 1-2 weeks or until all post-allowance requirements are met.

When the issue fee is paid and all other requirements have been met (e.g., drawings) for issuance as a patent, the application is then electronically exported to the Final Data Capture (FDC) stage. The FDC makes any updates necessary to the electronic file and places the allowed patent application in an issue. The average time that an allowed application is in the FDC process is 5 weeks (2 weeks of processing time for assignment of issue date). The "Issue Notification" is mailed approximately 3 weeks prior to the issue date of the patent.

A bond paper copy of the patent grant is sealed and mailed by the Office of Data Management.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 4 users
Someone has been exaggerating about the ability of their chips. Very naughty or do you pay for this in depth report only to discover that the companies are not able to supply a self learning chip???😞😞😞

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

Well I better get out of bed now. Have a great day everyone and I’m going to leave you all to a yawn along with me

• Haha
8th Sept 2021
Thanks @TechGirl

Anyone interested to do so may I suggest reading the SynSense Prophesee October, 2021 announcement again.

I observed previously that it is strange as it can be read as Prophesee saying ‘you guys can try and incorporate your tech with our sensor and carry all the development costs and if you succeed we will jointly promote and market what you come up with if it works.

This very much allows for the idea that Prophesee already believe they had the missing compute side of their vision sensor sorted.

If Jesse Chapman has been told the truth by Luca Verre that they have been working with Brainchip since last year then Rob Telson stressing mobile phones and Sony using event based vision sensors to remove blur come together in a very elegant fashion.

So elegant that I think the Lincoln Lawyer would use it as his case theory.

My opinion only but how many smartphones in the world would like to solve blur but DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 9 users

ndefries

Regular
Thanks @TechGirl

Anyone interested to do so may I suggest reading the SynSense Prophesee October, 2021 announcement again.

I observed previously that it is strange as it can be read as Prophesee saying ‘you guys can try and incorporate your tech with our sensor and carry all the development costs and if you succeed we will jointly promote and market what you come up with if it works.

This very much allows for the idea that Prophesee already believe they had the missing compute side of their vision sensor sorted.

If Jesse Chapman has been told the truth by Luca Verre that they have been working with Brainchip since last year then Rob Telson stressing mobile phones and Sony using event based vision sensors to remove blur come together in a very elegant fashion.

So elegant that I think the Lincoln Lawyer would use it as his case theory.

My opinion only but how many smartphones in the world would like to solve blur but DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

When a new phone comes out one of the main selling points is camera, battery and speed of running software. Phones make certain companies a lot of profit and lock people into an ecosystem which is a cash cow. FF i would say blur free imaging benefits would be very clear to Apple and Samsung and Google... not to mention the movie industry and every professional photographer.

The example of turning tap water streaming into individual droplets shows you the industrial potential of moving a conveyor belt at speed and identifying, classifying and actioning at pace with low energy. The security industry will love capturing and processing without blur. How many security cameras are there and will be in the future!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom