BRN Discussion Ongoing

TechGirl

Founding Member
From Luca

Awesome & I like the 1 comment it has on Luca's post, see below

See profile for Diana Deca

Diana Deca out of network3rd+Neuroscience Phd | CEO & Owner at neurobotx​

Will check this out and cover it in the neurobotx newsletter, very curious to hear about common use cases

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

TopCat

Regular

Diana Deca out of network3rd+Neuroscience Phd | CEO & Owner at neurobotx

Will check this out and cover it in the neurobotx newsletter, very curious to hear about common use cases
I also like it was seen by this Sensor Architect at LG

Seong-Hyok Sean Kim​

Sensor Architect / LG Sensor Technical Platform Lead, LG Research Fellow / SEMI MSIG Governing Council, SEMI Korea Sensor Steering Commitee / IEC TC124 WG4 Member / tinyML Asia 2021 TPC Member
  • LG Electronics

• Seoul National University

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Baisyet

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Diana Deca out of network3rd+Neuroscience Phd | CEO & Owner at neurobotx

I can’t remember the complete context now but she was the chick that totally owned some other poster on LinkedIn who was promoting a paid (by Intel I think) magazine article. However his article had no credible context to support the facts for his statements.

Every time he tried to bullshit her he was called out. I found it hilarious. Her resume looked great too….

I think Diana needs to reach out to Brainchip and get a ticket on the bus as I reckon Diana would be an asset!

:)

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Umm? Was browsing Prophesee and Qualcomm and came across this on a website…..Luca did mention smart phones and that they’ve been working on it for a while….Here’s the link-

F9F24598-9B15-4A1A-814E-2DF32DA77A28.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
I believe this has been published here before but it is worthwhile remembering how well connect Prophesee is amongst those who know and invest in technology:

“Prophesee already has a strong group of international investors from North America, Europe and Japan. Sony has invested in the company, developing a stacked event-based neuromorphic sensor, and the firm has raised capital from the likes of Intel Capital, Renault Group, and Robert Bosch Venture Capital.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

TECH

Regular
Hi All,

Many great posts and research coming through.

As soon as the words mobiles/smartphones were mentioned in yesterday's podcast, my eyes lit up.

Despite the quietness, so much is as at play, like juggling a bunch of knives, ones eventually going to drop and hit the bullseye.

All the names that have been bandied about over the last, say 4 years, well, a number, if not a lot, will stick.

I believe that the white paper on detecting "bacteria in blood" has been finalized, and has taken a 2nd row seat, behind AKD 2.0 IP.

We all await the official news it's been signed off on, 12 weeks and this year is done (sadly)...so Sean is under the pump a little to deliver
on his maiden speech to the shareholders back in late May.

This will possibly be his first "real hurdle".... on the record.

God bless all Brainchip supporters Worldwide ;) 🙃😇

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 63 users

cassip

Regular
Once again a propos Bosch:
this article was postet here before
What is new information (at least to me):
„There’s at least one Bosch MEMS sensor in more than half the smartphones on the planet, and five of our sensors on average in every new car. And there are millions more Bosch MEMS sensing solutions in drones, game consoles, fitness wristbands and vacuum-cleaning robots. Bosch has produced more than ten billion of these miniature sensors in its wafer fab at Reutlingen, 40 kilometers south of Stuttgart, since 1995.“
see here:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

dippY22

Regular
On that note I thought it would be helpful to provide the following list of published Prophesee partners for @Diogenese:

1. Sony

2. Century Ark

3. IMAGO - SpaceX seems to be a customer

4. Datalogic

5. LUCID

6. CIS Corporation

7. FRAMOS Imaging

8. MV Technology

9. Renault

10. Xiaomi

11. Qualcomm

By extension these are all now part of the growing Brainchip Ecosystem.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Has the word "partners" finally become somewhat of a stuffed shirt euphenism for the cardigan wearing old fashioned word "customer"?

I just want to know which of the words produces more revenue the soonest? Regards, dippY

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Chloe Jian Ma

Vice President, China GTM, Automotive & IoT Line of Business at Arm:

"Not only every phone, but also everything around us is becoming more intelligent, and the Xiaomi Technology #Robot Vacuum X10+ comes packed with features that can empty dustbins, clean mod pads, refill the water tank, and self dry, all by itself. Assisted by the built-in ultrasonic sensors for superior detection, the 4,000Pa suction power will make quick work of the dusty particles and tough stains. The entire navigation is the patented S-Cross #AI that can avoid all sorts of objects to protect itself during the job contributed by the dual-line laser and RGB #camera. Quite impressive!"
1665073291826.png

Reactions: 12 users

chapman89

Founding Member
FWIW I contacted Luca Verre and he says they’ve been in touch with Brainchip since last year @Fact Finder @Diogenese
2C28A625-593F-443F-A4F5-1EC054B32694.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 85 users

JK200SX

Regular

• Fire
  • Haha

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Thinking

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
I believe this has been published here before but it is worthwhile remembering how well connect Prophesee is amongst those who know and invest in technology:

“Prophesee already has a strong group of international investors from North America, Europe and Japan. Sony has invested in the company, developing a stacked event-based neuromorphic sensor, and the firm has raised capital from the likes of Intel Capital, Renault Group, and Robert Bosch Venture Capital.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Sony's AI Technology

Sensing technology acquires various information, analyzing the data, and based on the analyzing results mechatronics technology outputs it as movement,
and AV technology outputs it as video and audio.
Using the cutting edge AI technology, Sony has developed through its products and services to date, inimitable innovations are made possible.
When Sony's AI technology is translated into products and services, it functions as closely as possible to the users in real time, expands their creativity, and spurs the evolution of lifestyles that seek enjoyment from entertainment.
Sony has begun investigating applications in fields integrally connected to everyday living and social life-that is, an array of fields rooted in the real world.

Sensing​

Like human senses such as sight and hearing, sensing technology a crucial "gateway" for AI technology to acquire massive amount of information (data). Sony's miniaturization technology lets sensors get closer to humans to collect data, and in the IoT era. Miniaturization also makes it possible to equip devices with large numbers of sensors for gathering various information (data). In addition, improving the quality of sensing allows more precise data to be acquired, which leads to AI with a more accurate understanding of humans and object awareness.

• Sensing AI Platforms​

Platform development for AI is proceeding on both the hardware and software fronts. By providing sensors and edge AI execution environments simultaneously, we can speed up AI development and realize higher performance. In addition, platforms able to process input data from multiple sensors will make it possible to synchronize various types of high-performance sensors and utilize their data, realizing AI use that is closer to people.
    "Spinal reflex" enables rapid feedback and response

Real-time Image Data Analysis​

In today's automated, "smart" world, transportation, security, agriculture, healthcare and heavy industry all need things done in real time, with latency of just a few milliseconds or less. In an industrial workflow where image sensors collect data, image recognition platforms recognize/analyze data, and robotic systems handle control/movement commands, image sensors and AI handle advanced image recognition/analysis while high-speed vision sensors handle rapid feedback and response. It's almost like the relationship between the human brain (AI) and spinal cord (high-speed vision sensors).

• AI eyes born taking hints from the human eye

Event-based vision sensor (EVS)​

By combining AI with a sensor that works like the retina in the human eye, we are expanding our field of view. Having this AI eye installed in various devices such as robots, drones, and automobiles increases their autonomy and brings unprecedented convenience and safety.
  • https://www.sony.com/en/SonyInfo/sony_ai/technology/

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

Chloe Jian Ma

Vice President, China GTM, Automotive & IoT Line of Business at Arm:

"Not only every phone, but also everything around us is becoming more intelligent, and the Xiaomi Technology #Robot Vacuum X10+ comes packed with features that can empty dustbins, clean mod pads, refill the water tank, and self dry, all by itself. Assisted by the built-in ultrasonic sensors for superior detection, the 4,000Pa suction power will make quick work of the dusty particles and tough stains. The entire navigation is the patented S-Cross #AI that can avoid all sorts of objects to protect itself during the job contributed by the dual-line laser and RGB #camera. Quite impressive!"
View attachment 18196
And transportation Sirod
Boston Terrier Turkey GIF by Rover.com

• Haha
  • Love

JK200SX

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Thinking

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Perhaps a Uni student. Nontheless, more exposure.
I found him, he is Masters in Technology Management
Themes: #memristor, #neuromorphic, #hardwaresecurity und #neuromorphiccomputing
He works at Panasonic Automotiv as Consultant

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users
Top Bottom