Founding Member
324D16CF-FE01-4C2B-8082-B0438F99A6DD.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 90 users

cassip

Regular
@chapman89: today I looked at that website of Bosch:

Bosch has already been mentioned a few times here. The partners on their website now include Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Home Kit, MBUX Mercedes, BMW, ...

(Some more partners on the German website:

Regards
cassip

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

cosors

👀
Works for Mercedes. I wonder who he is referring to?! If it was Brainchip you would imagine that they’ve “reviewed” the IP a while ago, unless they have the new and improved akida containing LSTM?? View attachment 17989
Does he mean Synopsys and not us or are we involved in that? Can any of you explain this to me? I don't understand the connections yet.

François Piednoel:
"If you think your patent portfolio is impressive, wait to see Synopsys Inc 's"
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/francoispiednoel_if-you-think-your-patent-portfolio-is-impressive-activity-6980764718508503040-CmDH

Diogenese posted:
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-2022.1/post-139109

• Thinking
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Does he mean Synopsys and not us or are we involved in that? Can any of you explain this to me? I don't understand the connections yet.

François Piednoel:
"If you think your patent portfolio is impressive, wait to see Synopsys Inc 's"
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/francoispiednoel_if-you-think-your-patent-portfolio-is-impressive-activity-6980764718508503040-CmDH

Diogenese posted:
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-2022.1/post-139109
But, as I said before, what is the patent for a white elephant worth?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

skutza

Regular
Works for Mercedes. I wonder who he is referring to?! If it was Brainchip you would imagine that they’ve “reviewed” the IP a while ago, unless they have the new and improved akida containing LSTM?? View attachment 17989

Well it's not like he is also giving us a subtle tell tail sign about who he is talking about, it's not rocket science!!! :)

1664884365180.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

cassip

Regular
For those who want to read on concerning Bosch some ideas:

Australian customer "The Yield" Agricultural:

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Cardpro

Regular
Co-founder and chief executive Peter van der Made, who is based in Perth, says the chip uses 10 times less power than power-efficient alternatives and 1000 times less power than standard data centre architecture.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

cassip

Regular

There exists a separate discussion about the Arduino Board. @FF, you meant "Straight off can say definitely not AKIDA. It is using 8 bit activations. It is ANN CNN and it does not have one shot and incremental learning it has training. It is going to use much more power than AKIDA as it does not do SNN or CNN2SNN conversion." (Renesas & Arduino discussion, June 18th 2022, #3).
Is it possible that the technical features changed, respectively has been complemented? Data sheet page 2 speaks of "self-learning AI-software" concerning the Bosch sensor.

“The next generation of industrial monitoring is smart sensing that can be deployed in remote environments,” said Bosch Sensortec CEO Stefan Finkbeiner. “Bosch Sensortec’s capabilities are perfectly matched to Arduino’s hardware and Edge Impulse’s machine learning platform to rapidly design, train, and launch custom tools for almost any service.”

It is still training...?

I guess, better „watch financials.“;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

robsmark

Regular
I hope this holds until the morning.

6DF3751E-D1EF-452E-ACE8-AA5C5EC18AFC.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

Quercuskid

Regular
It has 🤗

D1F4B966-DF79-4BE5-BB6D-A8FFEACAFBCC.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
I am not familiar with the OTC. Does BrainChip usually have large spikes in this market? SP went up 10% compared with lower in the other markets

1ECFE093-5AC6-4AB1-A942-2C4CF84518C7.jpeg

D70976F6-1C39-4A8E-ADE6-573DBE445AF1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
Will be very interesting to see how Socionext IPO goes.
US up again overnight, let’s hopefully see a lovely green day Chippers!

Attachments

• AA352BE0-5679-4FDD-ADBA-421FD66001B5.jpeg
    AA352BE0-5679-4FDD-ADBA-421FD66001B5.jpeg
    742.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

cassip

Regular
View attachment 18027

I have never seen so few trades before.
For me, the low point. Can only get better.
Hi @cosors: that seems strange. Did you check other data (other online brokers, for example)?
Tradegate itself shows about 130k as volume, SP up 5,05%.
Regards
cassip

Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

I am not familiar with the OTC. Does BrainChip usually have large spikes in this market? SP went up 10% compared with lower in the other markets

View attachment 18025

View attachment 18026
Don’t take too many shares to move the price in either direction always been the same. What I see is that no shares are sold for days, so when some are sold it catches up with current value

Reactions: 7 users

Iseki

Regular
The ogre has retired - the odds on his being right are becoming vanishingly small.
The ogre had his time and place, and quietly kept us all on the planet of reason.

Reactions: 5 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.

View attachment 18025

View attachment 18026
This has nothing to do with the OTC per se. BCHPY is a thinly traded sponsored ADR. I also believe it has expensive brokerage also. And although the equity (as in Brainchip the company) serves as the underlying asset, I find the price of BCHPY rarely reflects the true value of the company and hence I pay no credit to it.

I find BRCHF to be a much more credible US stock to watch. Along with 24Y.MU from the Munich stock exchange.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Industry standard anyone?

“The development of lidar is at the heart of road safety issues,” said Marc Vrecko, President of Valeo’s Comfort & Driving Assistance Systems Business Group. “New features, such as automatic emergency braking, will become essential, driven by regulations or recommendations. Lidar is the key component that provides unparalleled high-precision environment perception. With it, safety takes a major step forward. Valeo was the first, and to date remains the only, company to produce an automotive lidar scanner on an industrial scale. As Valeo has a strong leadership position in this domain, it is very important to join the coalition to accelerate knowledge sharing, technology compatibility and therefore, quite simply, the diffusion of lidar.”

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Baisyet

Regular
When I saw your post earlier I was also going through same thought,

Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom