BRN Discussion Ongoing

Mccabe84

Regular
A market cap of $84.8b Aud or $55b Usd - that more than the ARM takeover offer… I’ll take it though!
I think at some point in the next couple of years there will be a take over but for what price, I don’t have a clue.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
One of the multitude of reasons why Australia is the lucky country:

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I really hope so mate, I have a feeling I’d be awesome at being rich!
Yep ...Think I could be pretty good at that also robsmark .... :cool:🥂🍾🍾💰💰💰

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Well the Australian Reserve Bank pulled back its expected interest rate rise to only .25% from the anticipated .50%. Clearly it has a growing confidence that the Australian economy is coming into balance and it needs to take care not to pull the levers too hard.

The USA though will still control the sentiment of many Australian retail investors and todays gains will be quickly put under pressure if the Nasdaq continues to spread negativity around the World.

Tomorrows release of the Brainchip podcast should provide an upbeat note despite the antics in the US.

Australia the land of muffins and barista made coffee for all.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
I would be happy with $5!
$5.00 BY XMAS 2023
Criss Angel Magic GIF by DefyTV

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
For those that like to check in on US Govt awards & solicitations I found another site that isn't bad if not used before...Federal Compass.

Can't drill too far into the details, mainly an overview of each award / solicitation but can see what has been awarded or solicited quite easily then use something like US Govt sites below once have the award or solicitation #

1664860127269.png

1664860175609.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

robsmark

Regular
I would be happy with $5!
I think if Brainchip becomes what we all hope it will, you’ll end up kicking yourself for selling at $5.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Iseki

Regular
I don’t think a acquisition offer is realistic yet, but it would be a great time to get a solid offer in USD.
Maybe better than an acquisition would be if all the major players INTEL, NVIDIA, arm, SiFive, Qualcomm each bought 5% of the company each and we become the defacto standard straight away.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I think if Brainchip becomes what we all hope it will, you’ll end up kicking yourself for selling at $5.
Okay make it $10 then. ;)

I hope I am wrong, but I don't think we will be as big as ARM for example.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

ItsKane

Regular
$5 and I can start a family and bring them up in their forever home. That being said I feel like I'll be similar to the guy who spent 10000 bitcoin on two large pizzas. 😂 Nice green Day today everyone

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

$10 share price (based on the current shares on issue) will have us sitting at about the 20th largest company on the ASX (by Market Cap).

$20 share price about the 13th largest.

$30 SP will have us at about 9th largest.

Dare to dream?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

VictorG

BRN will not be taken over, it will be doing the buying instead.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 58 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Well the Australian Reserve Bank pulled back its expected interest rate rise to only .25% from the anticipated .50%. Clearly it has a growing confidence that the Australian economy is coming into balance and it needs to take care not to pull the levers too hard.

The USA though will still control the sentiment of many Australian retail investors and todays gains will be quickly put under pressure if the Nasdaq continues to spread negativity around the World.

Tomorrows release of the Brainchip podcast should provide an upbeat note despite the antics in the US.

Australia the land of muffins and barista made coffee for all.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Well lets hope the US have another positive day.... pre-markets showing Green at the moment 🤞

Pre-Markets​

US STOCK FUTURES​

DOW FUTURES​

+215.000.73%
  • Level29,753.00
  • Fair Value29,540.29
  • Implied Open212.71

S&P 500 FUTURES​

+31.500.85%
  • Level3,721.75
  • Fair Value3,691.42
  • Implied Open30.33

NASDAQ FUTURES​

+115.751.03%
  • Level11,401.50
  • Fair Value11,287.92
  • Implied Open113.58

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Works for Mercedes. I wonder who he is referring to?! If it was Brainchip you would imagine that they’ve “reviewed” the IP a while ago, unless they have the new and improved akida containing LSTM??
647B4E7A-F87B-4D7D-A610-B8F1FEF7A0B1.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 120 users

toasty

Regular
Works for Mercedes. I wonder who he is referring to?! If it was Brainchip you would imagine that they’ve “reviewed” the IP a while ago, unless they have the new and improved akida containing LSTM?? View attachment 17989

AKIDA 2.0 with LSTM.......IMO

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
Works for Mercedes. I wonder who he is referring to?! If it was Brainchip you would imagine that they’ve “reviewed” the IP a while ago, unless they have the new and improved akida containing LSTM?? View attachment 17989
I may be fooling myself but the only IP in the known commercial world that could possibly be 100x more efficient than a GPU is AKIDA 2.0.

We all know Tech here and one thing he does very well is to send congratulations via email to the people at Brainchip who make things happen.

The podcast with Prophesee was one such happening and he sent Rob Telson a congratulations for all his hard work on behalf of shareholders and the company.

Rob Telson replied thanking Tech for his kind words. In the process he described AKIDA as ‘amazing technology’.

It is human nature to become familiar with what we see everyday and this familiarity normally removes the wonder.

As a result these words struck me as Rob Telson has been with Brainchip for quite some years now exposed every day to AKIDA technology and yet uses these words.

There is in my mind no doubt that the amazing technology IP that is said to have ended the Era of GPU4ML can be none other than AKIDA 2.0.

My very anonymous opinion only so as usual DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 103 users
Top Bottom