BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Ein großväterliches Wort.

Die Menschen in Europa und Großbritannien leiden unter dem enormen negativen wirtschaftlichen und geopolitischen Druck.

Das ukrainische Volk ist gezwungen, einen Krieg innerhalb seiner eigenen Grenzen zu führen.

Das russische Volk sieht einer düsteren und wenig wohlhabenden Zukunft entgegen, unabhängig davon, ob Puto ein Militärheld ist oder nicht.

China steht vor einem schweren Zusammenbruch des Wohnungsmarktes und einer sich verschlechternden Wirtschaft.

Die USA spielen mit dem Gedanken einer Rezession.

Die Welt wird für die überwiegende Mehrheit ihrer Völker ein sehr düsterer Ort sein.

Die Nachrichten werden traurig und deprimierend sein und echte Menschen werden auf der ganzen Welt leiden.

Infolgedessen wird die Hilfe, die normalerweise in afrikanische und andere Länder fließt, geringer und ihr bereits verarmtes Leben wird noch schlimmer und kürzer.

Verlieren Sie also nicht die Tatsache aus den Augen, dass diejenigen von uns, die hier in Australien leben, im Vergleich dazu weiterhin ein sehr privilegiertes und glückliches Leben führen werden.

Tatsächlich wird die Nachfrage nach australischen Ressourcen aufgrund vieler Probleme steigen und wir werden in einem Umfeld nahezu Vollbeschäftigung gedeihen.

Lassen Sie sich also von den Manipulatoren unserer Presse und Medien keine Angst einflößen, die für Sie als glücklichen Australier wenig relevant ist.

EINMAL WIEDER, wenn diese Probleme sich alle erledigt haben und die Welt wieder auf Kurs ist, wird Australien wieder einmal als Wirtschaftswunder hervorgehen.

Meine Meinung nur DYOR
FF

AKIDA-BALLISTA
we here in Germany really have to do a lot at the moment, we will see how Europe gets through this crisis, many in Europe want us in Germany to play a leading role in terms of Ukraine and I would send a lot more help

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

hotty4040

Regular
A grandfatherly word.

The people of Europe and the UK are suffering under the weight of enormously negative economic and geopolitical pressures.

The Ukrainian people are forced to fight a war within their own borders.

Russian people are facing a bleak and unprosperous future regardless of whether Puto is a military hero or not.

China is facing a grave housing market collapse and a deteriorating economy.

The USA is toying with the idea of a recession.

The world will be a very grim place for the vast majority of its peoples.

The news will be sad and depressing and real people will be suffering across the globe.

As a result the aid that normally flows to African and other countries will diminish and their already impoverished lives will be made even worse and shorter.

So do not loose sight of the FACT that those of us who live here in Australia are going to continue to live a very privileged and lucky life in comparison.

In fact because of many of the issues demand for Australia’s resources will increase and we will prosper in an environment of near full employment.

So do not let the manipulators of our press and media instil in you a fear that has little relevance to you as a lucky Australian.

ONCE AGAIN when these issues have all played out and the World is back on track Australia will emerge once again as the economic miracle.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Another grandfatherly word in support,

An " on point " post indeed.

It's a mess everywhere IMO. We are so lucky here in Aus, also IMO. But don't count your chickens etc too soon, because the unexpected is just around the corner, and best to keep a corner or two ahead. Unknowns come to mind.

Too many mad or crazed ( or both ) so called leaders, directing haphazardly in the extreme too often unfortunately.
A " take out " response wouldn't go astray IMHO, any time soon, by the willing and able, a drone strike comes to mind, and soon would help or change strategies for the betterment of everyone.

And most of the press, IMHO, can go and get stuffed ( particularly the Murdoch ones which is most ), are really just a nothingness, and don't help to solve ( or inform consistently ) much at all.

Climate strike ( read change ) IMO won't help much in resolving the issue's that exist, only time will tell with that ?? and real leadership, is there possibly some of that in existence currently ?? Please let it be so soon.

Anyway, things to do, people to see. Will be over the ditch for a while catching up.

GLTAH and

Akida Ballista >>>> as always, fingers crossed IMO <<<<

hotty...

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Pew Pew Pew Kill those roaches.
AI-based device equipped with a laser that can be used to shoot and kill roaches automatically.

Edge Impulse

@EdgeImpulse

This
@NVIDIAEmbedded
Jetson Nano-based system identifies cockroaches using machine vision and eliminates them with a laser automatically.
i wonder if this detroit man was associated with this invention
Screenshot_20221004-123119_Brave.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Foxdog

Regular
Another grandfatherly word in support,

An " on point " post indeed.

It's a mess everywhere IMO. We are so lucky here in Aus, also IMO. But don't count your chickens etc too soon, because the unexpected is just around the corner, and best to keep a corner or two ahead. Unknowns come to mind.

Too many mad or crazed ( or both ) so called leaders, directing haphazardly in the extreme too often unfortunately.
A " take out " response wouldn't go astray IMHO, any time soon, by the willing and able, a drone strike comes to mind, and soon would help or change strategies for the betterment of everyone.

And most of the press, IMHO, can go and get stuffed ( particularly the Murdoch ones which is most ), are really just a nothingness, and don't help to solve ( or inform consistently ) much at all.

Climate strike ( read change ) IMO won't help much in resolving the issue's that exist, only time will tell with that ?? and real leadership, is there possibly some of that in existence currently ?? Please let it be so soon.

Anyway, things to do, people to see. Will be over the ditch for a while catching up.

GLTAH and

Akida Ballista >>>> as always, fingers crossed IMO <<<<

hotty...
Yep be wary of listening to too much news. News reporters and producers just love a crisis and will hammer the bad news all day long. For instance, if the DOW goes up by 765 points it's just a 'rise', if it goes down by 765 points it's a 'calamitous decline wiping billions off the share market'.....they are in it for the money and not to offer advice or a balanced (accurate) view.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
New job ad today (or re-up?) from what I can see.

I'm curious about the bit I highlighted.

Stock carry over duty from previous position ads or has there been additional client interest in the physical NSoC now as well as Akida IP?

BrainChip, Inc.

Customer Support Engineer - Hiring Immediately​

Today

Job Title: Customer Support Engineer
Reports To: Technical Sales Director
Department: Sales

SUMMARY:
The Customer Support Engineer’s role is to work directly with BrainChip’s current and future customers as well as engage with Sales and Engineering members, to support current and future customers and help develop and create structured support models, manage programs and projects. These models are targeted to support and solve problems for computer vision (classification, object detection), audio processing (keyword spotting), sensor fusion, and anomaly detection. You must be able to communicate effectively at the engineering level with customers, understand their objectives and needs to develop and articulate solutions to address customers’ requirements.

ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
  • Work with Sales and Engineering members, to support customers and help develop technical solutions for Brainchip’s Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC).
  • Understand customer’s technical requirements & propose solutions and manage projects related to customer activity resolve any customer challenges
  • Be the customer’s trusted advisor and main interface between customers and BrainChip
  • Ability to understand and present complex technical requirements, problems, and solutions concisely in verbal and written communications, Know and understand ASIC development process and experience in Synthesis, Place and Route
  • Strong experience in at least one application field CPUs, Tools and methodologies and/or machine learning
  • Broad understanding of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, CNN, and Neuromorphic Computing
  • Strong verbal and written communication skills
  • Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and analytical skills
  • Desire to be involved in a diverse and creative work environment
  • Must be a self-starter with mindset for growth and real passion for continuous learning.
QUALIFICATIONS:

To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.

Education/Experience:

• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
  • Understanding of machine learning and deep learning experience using Python, Tensorflow
  • Firsthand experience with object classification, object detection, face recognition, keyword spotting a plus
  • Experience with different deep learning frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, Caffe…)
  • Experience with Git version control system
Other Skills and Abilities:

• Must be a self-starter with mindset for growth and real passion for continuous learning.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 36 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Stock carry over duty from previous position ads or has there been additional client interest in the physical NSoC now as well as Akida IP?

BrainChip, Inc.

Today

SUMMARY:
The Customer Support Engineer’s role is to work directly with BrainChip’s current and future customers as well as engage with Sales and Engineering members, to support current and future customers and help develop and create structured support models, manage programs and projects. These models are targeted to support and solve problems for computer vision (classification, object detection), audio processing (keyword spotting), sensor fusion, and anomaly detection. You must be able to communicate effectively at the engineering level with customers, understand their objectives and needs to develop and articulate solutions to address customers’ requirements.

• Work with Sales and Engineering members, to support customers and help develop technical solutions for Brainchip’s Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC).
  • Understand customer’s technical requirements & propose solutions and manage projects related to customer activity resolve any customer challenges
  • Be the customer’s trusted advisor and main interface between customers and BrainChip
  • Ability to understand and present complex technical requirements, problems, and solutions concisely in verbal and written communications, Know and understand ASIC development process and experience in Synthesis, Place and Route
  • Strong experience in at least one application field CPUs, Tools and methodologies and/or machine learning
  • Broad understanding of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, CNN, and Neuromorphic Computing
QUALIFICATIONS:

To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.

Education/Experience:

• Understanding of machine learning and deep learning experience using Python, Tensorflow
  • Firsthand experience with object classification, object detection, face recognition, keyword spotting a plus

Hi Fmf,

I think that this job is about supporting the company's objective of getting Akida into merged sensor/SNN SoCs, much like the Prophesee/SynSense chip.

"Know and understand ASIC development process "

The Customer Support Engineer will need to be able to assist in defining the appropriate interface circuitry and adaptations between the customer's sensor and Akida.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Hi Fmf,

I think that this job is about supporting the company's objective of getting Akida into merged sensor/SNN SoCs, much like the Prophesee/SynSense chip.

"Know and understand ASIC development process "

The Customer Support Engineer will need to be able to assist in defining the appropriate interface circuitry and adaptations between the customer's sensor and Akida.
Thanks D

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular

BrainChip, Inc.

Today

SUMMARY:

QUALIFICATIONS:

Education/Experience:

EXPLOSIVE SALES
Nearing the end of 2022
volcano GIF

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

robsmark

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Cardpro

Regular
Once the sales start flowing in, no one can stop us... I am hoping that we will be next SiFive, ARM of the Edge AI field, de fecto standard as Sean said.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

robsmark

Regular
Once the sales start flowing in, no one can stop us... I am hoping that we will be next SiFive, ARM of the Edge AI field, de fecto standard as Sean said.
I really hope so mate, I have a feeling I’d be awesome at being rich!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
RBA interest rates only 0.25% which is less than the 0.50% the market expected. market is responding positively so far,

we should see a good finish...maybe GREEN :ROFLMAO:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Cardpro

Regular
RBA interest rates only 0.25% which is less than the 0.50% the market expected. market is responding positively so far,

we should see a good finish...maybe GREEN :ROFLMAO:
Exchange rate (USD/AUD) might even drop further!! (Great for Brainchip!! Lol)

Reactions: 5 users

Newk R

Regular
I really hope so mate, I have a feeling I’d be awesome at being rich!
I should start practicing soon as I don't want to suck at being rich.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Cardpro

Regular
I might start when we hit 2 dollars again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

robsmark

Regular
Just start by googling shit that you can’t afford… that’s what I do

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

robsmark

Regular
Exchange rate (USD/AUD) might even drop further!! (Great for Brainchip!! Lol)
I don’t think a acquisition offer is realistic yet, but it would be a great time to get a solid offer in USD.

Reactions: 6 users

Newk R

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Mccabe84

Regular
I don’t think a acquisition offer is realistic yet, but it would be a great time to get a solid offer in USD.
I’d accept $50 per share 🛥 🚗 🏡 ✈️ 🏝 🍺 🍺 🍺

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

robsmark

Regular
I’d accept $50 per share 🛥 🚗 🏡 ✈️ 🏝 🍺 🍺 🍺
A market cap of $84.8b Aud or $55b Usd - that more than the ARM takeover offer… I’ll take it though!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom