BRN Discussion Ongoing

Cardpro

Regular
This coincides well with this
View attachment 17960
I wonder how we will be paid from Prophesee & their customers given we haven't had any profit sharing agreement nor any contract announcements (I dont think it will also flow through MegaChips).

But definately exciting times, I hope they are utilising our tech!!!

Reactions: 6 users
To @JDelekto and other US Investors.

When @JDelekto first posted a few months back that the fee had been reinstated on purchases of shares in the USA I communicated this issue to the company.

As a result of @JDelekto ‘s recent post I chased up the issue again and have been advised that the external body that files documents with the DTC had made an error in a form they submitted which led to the reintroduction of the fee. This error took some weeks to uncover.

New documentation is being prepared and filed with the DTC to resolve the issue and hopefully the fee will be lifted. The DTC itself is very behind with processing of documentation and so it is expected to be at least another eight weeks.

The company is causing direct replies to be sent to @JDelekto as to the above matters and also to thank him/her for bringing this issue to their attention.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
This looks pretty promising from NEC! See below
Link to tweet

NEC National Security Systems EI2P Nominated in 2022 ‘ASTORS’ Awards​

By
Tammy Waitt
-
September 29, 2022

The Marine Identity Intelligence Prototype (EI2P) solution, from 2021 ‘ASTORS’ Award Winner NEC National Security Systems (NSS), Supports live stream and still photo capture of finger, face, and iris biometric data in denied, degraded, intermittent, and low bandwidth (DDIL) environments, to enroll and/or identify foreign threat actors on the move. (Courtesy of NEC NSS)

The Marine Identity Intelligence Prototype (EI2P) solution, from 2021 ‘ASTORS’ Award Winner NEC National Security Systems (NSS), supports live stream and still photo capture of facial biometric data in denied, degraded, intermittent, and low bandwidth (DDIL) environments, to enroll and/or identify foreign threat actors on the move. (Courtesy of NEC NSS)

NEC National Security Systems (NSS), the 2021 Platinum ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Award Winner for Best Federal Govt/DoD Access Control Management, is pleased to announce that its Marine Identity Intelligence Prototype is one of Multiple Products, Nominated to Compete in the 2022 ‘ASTORS’ Awards Program.​

NEC NSS is a key solution developer in creating the Marine Identity Intelligence Prototype (EI2P).

This solution requires the collection and matching of finger, face, and iris biometric data in a denied, degraded, intermittent, and low bandwidth (DDIL) environment.

Though the combat landscape has changed over the past 20 years, identity intelligence (I2) continues to play an important role.

Unfortunately, there are still service members using yesterday’s technology to support today’s mission with no clear path to updated I2 capabilities.

The United States Marine Corps (USMC) needed a next-generation identity intelligence solution, that would be a highly mobile, distributed edge computing platform system able to aggregate resources and provide communications across individual nodes without reach back to a larger data center or cloud-based resources.

Using the Marine Identity Intelligence Prototype (EI2P) developed by NEC NSS, face images are automatically captured using a helmet-mounted camera and submitted wirelessly to a lightweight, body-worn IoT device for matching, with operators being notified of the results.​

The included mesh network from Rajant Corporation, also a 2021 Platinum ‘ASTORS’ Award Winner, allows for the uploaded data and notifications to be shared across multiple operators within the team.​

NEC’s digital, body-worn solutions provide identity intelligence at the edge, combining NEC’s best-of-breed matching algorithms with cutting-edge wearable cameras.

Integrated with a low-power IoT compute device, this lightweight and portable solution constantly captures and matches biometrics locally and without the need for communications backend systems, expediting mission-critical information to users in the field.

NEC NSS developed the EI2P integrating COTS hardware with its NeoFace biometric matching algorithms. (Courtesy of NEC NSS)

NEC NSS developed the EI2P integrating COTS hardware with its NeoFace biometric matching algorithms. (Courtesy of NEC NSS)

The Marine Identity Intelligence Prototype Key Benefits Include:​

• Supports live stream and still photo capture

• Up to 100K identity records capacity

• AI edge accelerator for biometric processing

• Reliable mesh network to synchronize intelligence as its gathered

• Enroll and identify foreign threat actors in theater

• Expand security perimeter at large gatherings, identifying known threats (Do Not Admit Lists/BOLO Lists/ Person of Interest List) on the move.

NEC National Security Systems (NSS) offers integrated hardware and software solutions to support critical national security, intelligence, homeland defense, immigration, and law enforcement missions across the federal landscape.

nec nss

NEC NSS’s primary customers include the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Department of Defense (DoD), the U.S. State Department (DOS0, the U.S. Justice Department (DOJ), and the U.S. intelligence community.​

NEC NSS tools host a variety of applications in access control, scene processing, advanced analytics, as well as border and transportation security. These offerings are in high demand, especially considering the increasingly touchless, post-COVID-19 world.​

Very Promising.

And then there is this.

Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning​

Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and computer vision are rapidly evolving technologies, and our access to NEC’s active R&D keeps U.S. solutions on the cutting-edge.
#

Artificial Intelligence​

AI enables computers to assist personnel with quick analysis of scenes and situations, and machine learning refers to the aspect of AI that enables computers to adapt based on data input rather than only on programming. Machine learning can apply to any type of pattern recognition, which is the automated recognition of patterns and regularities in data.
One example is improvements in computer vision, which enables computers to observe a scene and recognize changes the same way humans do. With machine learning, computer vision can learn typical activities and recognize anomalies.

NEC NSS offers integrated solutions for intelligent sensing, scene processing and identifying violators:​

Intelligent
Sensing
Scene Processing

Intelligent Sensing​

Enhance existing fiber optic networks with environmental disturbance technology to detect people, objects and events and simultaneously analyze vibration, acoustic, temperature and strain changes. NEC Intelligent Optical Fiber Sensing (IOFS) monitors critical infrastructure integrity and detects perimeter intrusion.
#

At A Glance​

NEC’s Intelligent Optical Fiber Sensing (IOFS) technologies identify people, objects, and events in a wide range of environments. NEC combines world-class expertise in transoceanic fiber-optic transmission and machine learning-based artificial intelligence (AI) with advanced distributed fiber-optic sensing technologies to create a solution that provides unobtrusive, low maintenance detection capabilities.

Key Features​

• Long sensing range
  • Fine spatial resolution
  • Accurate event identification
  • No new cable installation required
  • Customizable software interface
  • Real-time and offline analysis
  • Portable Options
#

Scene Processing​

NEC Enhanced Video Analytics is an integrated software platform that flexibly observes and analyzes a combination of data in multiple video streams, including object detection, face recognition and behavior detection. Custom solutions may utilize the NEC Integrated Biometric Workstation.
Combined with biometric matching in the cloud, AI, edge sensors and centralized processing, EVA can also analyze behaviors and detect abandoned objects. These powerful tools enable operators to identify threats from massive amounts of video in seconds.

At A Glance​

EVA accepts inputs from video cameras and other sensors, and then passes these streams through various algorithms to produce alerts and reports that users can view or export to incident management systems. Analytics units include:
  • Face recognition and analysis
  • Behavior detection and analysis
  • People count and crowd behavior detection

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users
Maybe have via our podcast instead :)

Media Alert: BrainChip Discusses Advanced Vision Systems with Luca Verre on Latest 'This is our Mission' Podcast​

Monday, October 3, 2022 9:00 AM
BrainChip Holdings Limited/ADR

BrainChip Holdings Limited/ADR

Share this Article
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Linkedin
Topic:

Company Update
LAGUNA HILLS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 3, 2022 / BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN, OTCQX:BRCHF, ADR:BCHPY), the world's first commercial producer of neuromorphic AI IP, today announced that Luca Verre, CEO and co-founder of PROPHESEE, is the featured guest on the 20th episode of the "This is our Mission" podcast. He joins BrainChip Vice President of Ecosystem and Partnerships Rob Telson to discuss overcoming roadblocks of computer vision by improving the speed, performance, efficiency and safety through neuromorphic engineering. The podcast will be available Tuesday, October 4, 2022, at 3 p.m. PDT on BrainChip's website and across popular podcast platforms.
PROPHESEE has developed a breakthrough event-based approach to machine vision. This new vision category allows for significant reductions of power, latency and data processing requirements to reveal what was invisible to traditional frame-based sensors until now. PROPHESEE'S patented Metavision® sensors and algorithms mimic how the human eye and brain work to dramatically improve efficiency in areas such as autonomous vehicles, industrial automation, IoT, mobile and AR/VR.
"The successful growth and future development of PROPHESEE's vision system technology will lead to a fundamental shift in the way that we incorporate AI enhancing applications such as automotive, industrial, and consumer electronics, which will directly impact our daily lives," said Telson." I'm excited for listeners to understand how combining PROPHESEE's and BrainChip's neuromorphic platforms creates a unique vertical stack that amplifies the commercial implementation of AI with remarkable inference performance and ultra-low power consumption."
The "This is Our Mission" podcast provides AI industry insight to listeners including users, developers, analysts, technical and financial press, and investors. Past episodes are available at https://brainchipinc.com/brainchip-podcasts.
I am not often excited by these podcasts. To date the most exciting was DELL Technologies with Rob Lincourt.

This podcast with Prophesee has the potential to be the most exciting. Luca Verre is the CEO so has full knowledge of everything that is occurring between Brainchip and Prophesee.

Prophesee is a private company so the only constraints on what Luca Verre can speak about will be self imposed.

My hope is that like all venture backed technology companies he will be on a mission to evangelise the world as to the marvel their sensor with AKIDA is proving to be.

The one question I would expect Rob Telson not to ask is “Was it one of @Diogenese ‘s posts on TSEx which led to Prophesee’s realisation that SynSense was a technology dead end?”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 58 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Hmmmm.
7F2A8D82-065E-498E-AB6E-690F984BC187.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
What's happen here? Is it my phone or CommSec?
Screenshot_20221004_100355_CommSec.jpg

Learning

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Mugen74

Regular
Commsuc

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
What's happen here? Is it my phone or CommSec?
View attachment 17965

Learning
I think your primitive internet strangled app/device is lagging and exhibiting nicely why everything should be Akida enabled. 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Commsec right now

Please Stand By Technical Difficulties GIF by StickerGiant

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
  • Haha

Shadow59

Regular
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Kachoo

Regular
Comm Sec issue I believe?

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Mugen74

Regular
115k only sold for a 5%sp rise? Commsuc should glitch more often🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
All good now.

I think Commsec realised that there was a glitch after BRN fell out of the Big Four Bank Index and they had to sync them again, which they have and BRN is once again trading as a block with CBA, ANZ,NAB & WBC.

Order restored.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Pew Pew Pew Kill those roaches.
AI-based device equipped with a laser that can be used to shoot and kill roaches automatically.

Edge Impulse

@EdgeImpulse

This
@NVIDIAEmbedded
Jetson Nano-based system identifies cockroaches using machine vision and eliminates them with a laser automatically.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
A grandfatherly word.

The people of Europe and the UK are suffering under the weight of enormously negative economic and geopolitical pressures.

The Ukrainian people are forced to fight a war within their own borders.

Russian people are facing a bleak and unprosperous future regardless of whether Puto is a military hero or not.

China is facing a grave housing market collapse and a deteriorating economy.

The USA is toying with the idea of a recession.

The world will be a very grim place for the vast majority of its peoples.

The news will be sad and depressing and real people will be suffering across the globe.

As a result the aid that normally flows to African and other countries will diminish and their already impoverished lives will be made even worse and shorter.

So do not loose sight of the FACT that those of us who live here in Australia are going to continue to live a very privileged and lucky life in comparison.

In fact because of many of the issues demand for Australia’s resources will increase and we will prosper in an environment of near full employment.

So do not let the manipulators of our press and media instil in you a fear that has little relevance to you as a lucky Australian.

ONCE AGAIN when these issues have all played out and the World is back on track Australia will emerge once again as the economic miracle.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 94 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode

The opening address from Linley Gwennap should be the most interesting in the last couple of years. Given that the presentation will look at recent news, trends and developments one would hope we feature in the keynote.

BrainChip remains a Gold Sponsor and Anil has the honour of kicking off Session 1 following Linley's address.

1664841301580.png

1664842810461.png

NOTE - edited to include Anil's session summary.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
Top Bottom