miaeffect

Oat latte lover
NEW BRN Updates !!!

whisper-shut.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

robsmark

Regular
BRN Are saying they need to get the WORD OUT ABOUT AKIDA But everything is NDA TOP SECRET................Please explain................
69EDDDE6-7689-493D-8520-98DC8C284AB6.jpeg

Rob and co meeting new potential clients…

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Apologies

Amended statement should have read 'typical aggressive person'

That should cover everyone who identifies as a person.

Well, that rules me out since I identify as a cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
BRN Are saying they need to get the WORD OUT ABOUT AKIDA But everything is NDA TOP SECRET................Please explain................
Akida is being aggressively promoted, but, at this time in the development cycle, details of who is implementing it in their product offerings, what they are exactly, and the price they are paying for that first to market advantage are closely guarded commercial secrets.
Which part of this scenario do you not understand?
These are details we would all love to know, but I would much prefer to be in the dark for a further period which will ensure my future and ongoing wealth, rather than an ill timed leak which may put that at jeopardy.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Are they CONTRACTS or just Twitter.??????????
If you don't understand what you wrote, I don't think I can explain it to you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Listen carefully, I will say this only once ...

ISL 20220109
Akida 1000 PCI 20220117
SiFive 20220405
nViso 20220419
ARM 20220501
Edge Impulse 20220515
Prophesee 20220619
BrainChip University 20220816

... but apart from that, what has Brainchip ever done for shareholders?
Sorry did you say they are all confirmed signed Contracts.........

Reactions: 2 users

rgupta

Regular
May be brn thinks that NDA partnars already know them and let us introduce ourselves to the rest
Disclosing NDAs may be good for sahre price but not for company long term approach. And if think about SP I don't think there are too many disatisfied individuals here either.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
May be brn thinks that NDA partnars already know them and let us introduce ourselves to the rest
Disclosing NDAs may be good for sahre price but not for company long term approach. And if think about SP I don't think there are too many disatisfied individuals here either.
We were told 2 years ago by Louise Dinardo the for former Ceo of BRN that we had 100 NDAS.............

Reactions: 3 users

Violin1

Regular
Well, that rules me out since I identify as a cat.
Well.....um......uuuuurrrr?.....nope, not going there........

Although......I will just say.......

You do have the boots!

Good thing you have a sense of humour. Just couldn't help it after all the tension.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Listen carefully, I will say this only once ...

ISL 20220109
Akida 1000 PCI 20220117
SiFive 20220405
nViso 20220419
ARM 20220501
Edge Impulse 20220515
Prophesee 20220619
BrainChip University 20220816

... but apart from that, what has Brainchip ever done for shareholders?
Don't forget Renesas and Megachips :)

But out of all of that list who has committed some cold hard cash and an agreement and who are just "ecosystem partners" or essentially a marketing extension, almost reseller (imo), providing us a recommendation to and access to their client base?

Not many stumped up as yet out of that list but trusting more to come.

That's why I go back to the numbers for uptake. Doesn't have to have a $ value attached as will show up eventually in Fins or outline exactly the product or use case going into....just "X" clients commenced utilising Akida via partnerships.

These may not even be ongoing as could be trialing etc but gives us some picture at least if getting traction.

Given NDA blackouts (fair enough for those companies) and "lumpy" cash each qtr, things could potentially float along for quite a period with not much truly tangible in the eyes of the mkt coming to fruition.

We have been seeing that for past year or so already.

I'm not being negative but realistic in I'm sure many others here would have seen plenty listed companies over the journey......

Other listed companies round the world in tech for software, SAAS, Apps etc are able to provide uptake or user numbers as an update to SHs.

And if there are no formal agreements / contracts with ecosystem partners then revenue is unlikely to flow through them from their clients to us and they would have to come direct I suspect. Other than an ecosystem partners direct use of course.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 5.28.16 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 5.28.16 pm.png
    1 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
We were told 2 years ago by Louise Dinardo the for former Ceo of BRN that we had 100 NDAS.............
The research/decision making/testing/negotiation/coordination/marketing strategy/Implementation of new tech into new and/or existing products takes time.......... even in normal times.
Over the last two years we have all had the added complications and delay to normality of Covid with its corresponding supply chain delays/ international shutdowns and uncertainty. We also are now dealing with the a war involving Russia at odds with the Western block and an apparent unravelling of the economic status quo or perhaps just a planetary recession at the same time as governments everywhere are coming to grips with an unfolding climate crisis and a belated and ill coordinated changeover in energy sources.
I think the Company has done remarkably well to have grown and progressed at all over this period.
Impatience is a normal human trait we all must deal with.
But if it has gone beyond your threshold then the solution is obvious.
Personally I am buying more at these levels, but of course any of us can hold or sell, dependant upon the individual judgement of our progress and according to our personal circumstances.
GLTAH

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Sorry are they all SIGNED CONTRACTS................???
I dont think you have done much research into BRN. Maybe go through all the reports, podcasts and partnerships in place over the last 18 months

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
I dont think you have done much research into BRN. Maybe go through all the reports, podcasts and partnerships in place over the last 18 months
????????????????/

ItsKane

Regular
Hey @Tothemoon24, it's your profile pic which is the one that @KMuzza spotted in a news article about the DART mission. Check out the screen saver behind the guy in the grey T-shirt.

You don't happen to work at Tidbinbilla Station with NASA do you? Mum's the word. I won't tell anyone if you do. 🤫

View attachment 17659
Now this, this is professional sleuthing and I'm impressed 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
I think all of those who are dissatisfied with how the company is managed should put their concerns to the company in writing.

Failing to receive a satisfactory response should then be a signal to each individual to reassess their plan regarding Brainchip.

It is clear we have different views here however arguing with each other is pointless as none of us have the capacity to change the present position.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
I Think management should update SHAREHOLDERS on the progress of the company.
Megachips was the last Announcement how many months ago was that, The end of 2021 Management said 2022 would be Brainchips Year / turning point.
And we have heard NOTHING.
Management monitors this site why are you keeping us SHAREHOLDERS in the da

Yeah right I've being a Shareholder since 2000 AND.........

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom