BRN Discussion Ongoing

Cardpro

Regular

Please read the article! I've highlighted what I liked below.

Article dated today (although I am not sure if this date is actually correct): "Chat with Ms. Jasmine from Mercedes-Benz about electric vehicles in the next era"

Jasmin Eichler, head of the future technology research department of Mercedes-Benz AG

A large part of the excellent energy efficiency of the VISION EQXX concept car is achieved through hardware. But software also plays a vital role.

"UI/UX can give drivers a variety of information prompts, such as environmental protection and efficient driving style suggestions based on actual conditions such as wind speed, sun direction, uphill or downhill, etc. At the same time, the combination of software and hardware can also help the vehicle Reducing energy consumption, and neuromorphic computing is a combination of software and hardware applications, this technology makes the vehicle run more efficiently through intelligent computing methods.”

Neuromorphic computing uses the same computing method as the human brain neuron logic to achieve higher energy efficiency.

"Around neuromorphic computing, especially neuromorphic computing chips, we have carried out all-round cooperation with our partners. In fact, in the future, we will also apply neuromorphic computing to other functions, such as speech recognition and other functions." Yass Min said.

According to the data, the voice recognition function using neuromorphic computing can wake up 5-10 times faster than the traditional voice control function. "This is a very exciting breakthrough because we didn't know exactly what neuromorphic computing could do before."

However, neuromorphic computing is still in a very early stage of laboratory development.

"The human brain itself is a very powerful 'computer', but it does not consume a lot of energy when running, which is one of the basic reasons why we are interested in neuromorphic computing. In the future, we can imagine that neuromorphic computing may It can support more other functions, such as visual sensing for interpreting and judging the signals inside and outside the car." Yasmin further explained.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
I have been laughing at this image all day.

After “Tablecloth Gate” who says a billion $$$ company doesn’t listen to its shareholders. Exceptional standards to maintain now!

Well done!

😂

View attachment 16574
Brainchip table number 15.

Looking into my Astrology, reading my hand and Numerology I came across this.....

1663138259482.png

What is Ethical AI? Ethical AI is artificial intelligence that adheres to well-defined ethical guidelines regarding fundamental values, including such things as individual rights, privacy, non-discrimination, and non-manipulation.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Cardpro

Regular

Vision EQXX ;););)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Bigal7425

Regular

Looking into my Astrology, reading my hand and Numerology I came across this.....

View attachment 16576

What is Ethical AI? Ethical AI is artificial intelligence that adheres to well-defined ethical guidelines regarding fundamental values, including such things as individual rights, privacy, non-discrimination, and non-manipulation.
My son turns 12 tomorrow, the 15th, and I bought him his first parcel of brainchip shares the other day 😊 Must be a good omen 😜

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Fox151

Regular
I am not sure if I am the only person who feels this way, but with the led light and the table cloth neatly ironed , i think brainchip is taking a dig at some share holders whose complaint back a few months was the table cloth needs to be ironed...

QUOTE="Fact Finder, post: 142595, member: 31"]
Just looking for creases in the table cloth and I have found something strange. Remember last time the secret clue was the toy stag well this time in front of the screen to the right of the photo is a small brown block.

Could this be a clue?

What could the hidden meaning of a block possibly be???

Are there other clues to be found in the chain of lights around the table?

A block and a chain what can it mean???

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤡🤡🤡🤡

No opinion just a bit of fun so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
[/QUOTE]
I wonder if the block and chain means robot Ken is getting a robot wife to go with the robot dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Report of the ASX to the ASIC submitted.

For some reason, I can't paste it normally.. Hopefully ZeebOt will be onto it..

Attachments

• _20220914_180150.JPG
    _20220914_180150.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 213
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 80 users

Quite right we are all grown ups here. Not a Tuck Shop to be seen anywhere. Just love this turn of phrase. 😎

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Great work DB it needed to be addressed and we all appreciate your efforts .... THANKS

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
09/14/2022 | 06:00
END OF CAPITALISM? HERE COMES GROWTH! MERCEDES-BENZ, BRAINCHIP, AMAZON

These days, the book "The End of Capitalism" by the TAZ journalist Ulrike Herrmann is causing a stir. Its basic tenor: the story of growth is coming to an end It is worthwhile to categorize it because of the title and Mrs. Herrmann’s employer.

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
THE END OF CAPITALISM? SO ARGUMENTS THE EXCITEMENT BOOK!
CHIP INDUSTRY AS BEAM OF HOPE – BRAINCHIP COMBINES SUSTAINABILITY AND AI
DAIMLER AND AMAZON: GOOD PROGRESS BUT RISKS PREVAIL

THE END OF CAPITALISM? SO ARGUMENTS THE EXCITEMENT BOOK!
When Ulrike Herrmann introduced the start-up guru Frank Thelen to the basics of economics last week and regretted that Thelen's companies are run by people with so little expertise, viewers stopped - there is rarely so much entertainment in a public talk show . The author argues similarly boldly in her book. On the one hand, she praises capitalism and emphasizes the benefits it has brought over the past few decades. But capitalism cannot continue to exist if it cannot grow itself. The reasoning: Scarce goods in the course of the climate crisis limit growth and make a downsizing necessary. This should run like the British war economy during the Second World War. At that time, the state rationed basic and raw materials. Citizens could choose between certain luxury goods using a kind of points system. Those who wanted more looked into the tube.

Are we also threatened by such a planned economy? According to Herrmann, the world would have to choose between planned shrinking now and crisis-ridden shrinking later. The author denies that innovative solutions such as modern chips or power storage will solve the problem at some point. There are good arguments! Moore's law states that the complexity of integrated circuits regularly doubles with minimal component costs. Depending on the sources, 12, 18 or 24 months are mentioned. As computer chips and related technology keep getting better and better according to Moore's law, the world would do well not to pull the plug as a precautionary measure, as Ulrike Herrmann urged. In general, it remains unclear in the book how the state economy should be organized, in which the world is shrinking to health. Apart from the fact that a state planned economy usually doesn't exactly score with efficiency.

CHIP INDUSTRY AS BEAM OF HOPE – BRAINCHIP COMBINES SUSTAINABILITY AND AI
The Mercedes-Benz Group, among others, shows that progress is being made in leaps and bounds. A few years ago, the car manufacturer was considered a sluggish dinosaur or a lame duck - the Swabians only had combustion engines on offer. Within just a few years, Mercedes-Benz has switched the traffic lights to "green" and will soon be even more efficient on the road thanks to new battery technology. AI is also playing an increasingly important role in the cars of the future. A few months ago, it was announced that, in addition to NVIDIA also works with BrainChip. The chips from the latter company have ensured, among other things, that the power consumption for voice control in modern Mercedes cars has fallen significantly. In the future, even more chips will be installed. The consulting firm McKinsey, for example, sees chips for the automotive industry has a potential of 15% annually.

DAIMLER AND AMAZON: GOOD PROGRESS BUT RISKS PREVAIL
AI also has great potential in logistics. When huge companies like Amazon keep improving their processes, this ultimately has an effect on energy consumption. If, for example, courier trips are better planned or more synergy effects are created thanks to the evaluation of data, productivity and climate protection increase in equal measure. According to Amazon, the increased use of AI and robots will result in even more human jobs – just more skilled jobs. Amazon's stock hardly benefits from this development. Concerns about a recession dominated last year and determined prices. When it comes to balancing growth and sustainability, Amazon remains a crucial company. On the one hand, Amazon is big enough to make a difference, on the other hand, the giga group is already well positioned for the future.

In the case of Mercedes-Benz stock, too, the development of the stock in the past year resembled a zero-sum game. However, if the value manages to rise above the EUR 61 level, the chart image could brighten. And AI chip pioneer BrainChip? The company, whose semiconductors are similar to the human brain and score with low power consumption, has posted a whopping return of more than 100% over a one-year period. The stock is still a long way from its all-time high. Since the value does not suffer directly from the current fear of recession, nor is it heavily dependent on energy prices, but at the same time stands for important solutions, speculatively thinking investors should have Brainchip on their screens. Convinced stockbrokers should not completely ignore Ulrike Herrmann's book, which is critical of capitalism, because it gives important food for thought: if we want to achieve growth and sustainability at the same time, we cannot do without innovations. In the coming months and years it will be important to advance the right technology. Chips are the key to many innovations.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

JK200SX

Regular

View attachment 16576

When I did a reverse google image search of the picture with the number 15, the following came up as the best match!

1663149942553.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Cardpro

Regular

Does anyone know what this is?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Reactions: 5 users
Reactions: 8 users

Does anyone know what this is?

Maybe to do with this?

SRAX to Host the Sequire Semiconductor Conference on September 15th With Influential Companies, Expert Keynotes, and Investor 1:1s​

SRAX
6 September 2022, 9:00 pm
SRAX

SRAX
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SRAX, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRAX), a financial technology company that unlocks data and insights for publicly traded companies through Sequire, its SaaS platform, has announced that the Sequire Semiconductor Conference, sponsored by SmartKem, will take place virtually on September 15th, 2022.
Register Here: https://sequiresemiconductor2022.mysequire.com/

By the end of this year the semiconductor industry is expected to reach $600 billion USD. SRAX and Sequire are bringing together experts in manufacturing, engineering, as well as equipment and materials supply to learn more about this booming industry.

This 1-day virtual investor event will be held via SRAX’s Sequire Virtual Events platform. Nearly nine million active small-cap investors have been invited to the event, which will feature several semiconductor focused companies hosting 25 minute presentations, alongside keynotes highlighting prominent names in this space. The presenting companies will also be able to take virtual 1:1 meetings with investors of their choice.

Event: 2022 Sequire Semiconductor Conference
Date: Thursday, September 15th, 2022
Time: 10:00am ET - 6:00pm ET

The passing of the CHIPS and Science Act means that the Semiconductor Industry is top of mind for investment. This industry is vitally important to the US economy and we are excited to gather some of the best and brightest minds in the field to share their knowledge and insights.” said Morgan Fogg, Vice President of Community & Events at SRAX.

Notable participating companies include event sponsor SmartKem, Inc. (SMTK), Transphorm Technology Inc. (TGAN), Aeluma, Inc. (Private), Guerrilla RF (GUER), and Odyssey Semiconductor, Inc. (ODII). Join the conversation on social media with: #SequireSemiCon

About SRAX
SRAX (NASDAQ: SRAX) is a financial technology company that unlocks data and insights for publicly traded companies. Through its premier investor intelligence and communications platform, Sequire, companies can track their investors’ behaviors and trends and use those insights to engage current and potential investors across marketing channels. For more information on SRAX, visit srax.com and mysequire.com.

This year’s semiconductor conference is sponsored by SmartKem, Inc., Guerrilla RF Inc., and Meta Materials Inc., and Transphorm Technology Inc. (TGAN).

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Some entertainment for you. Don't mind the SP. Yesterday was the worst trading day on Wall Street in two years.
There is a big trade fair on digitalisation in my city. It's a bit advertising for a phone provider and not interesting for us as far as I can see. Anyway, international speakers are also invited to the fair. Here are some statements from yesterday:

"Apple co-founder Wozniak: "I'll never touch a Tesla again"

View attachment 16573
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak was a guest at Digital X.

Wednesday, 09/14/2022, 07:37
Startup culture and Web 3.0 – someone who knows this well is Silicon Valley legend Steve Wozniak. But the co-founder of the tech giant Apple is not uncritical. He revealed to FOCUS online why he advocates more regulation on the Internet and why he no longer buys the latest iPhone.
Corporate bosses, investors or politicians - they all demand that Germany must become more innovative again. But how does a company become innovative in the first place? One who has an answer is Steve Wozniak. Inventors are needed for real innovation, said Apple -Co-founder and designer of the Apple II - the first really widespread PC - at the Cologne trade fair Digital X.
“Inventors get ideas and want to run to the lab and try them out. It's part of being an inventor," says Wozniak. Many companies would come up with an idea today and later hire engineers to make it happen. "I'm saying it has to be the other way around: from day 1, engineers have to be on board who want to realize ideas, and the business has to follow."

That was no different at Apple , said Wozniak. "I've always been an engineer, and at Apple I didn't want to make big bucks, I wanted to showcase my engineering skills."

However, Wozniak also criticized many technological developments in his speech. "For AI [artificial intelligence], I only believe in the 'A' in the name," Wozniak said. So far, we don't even know how the human brain works properly, and we already want to rebuild it. But AI is not ready yet, Wozniak said. "AI is very good at specific problems, but if you change the rules even a little bit, the AI has to relearn everything."

"I'll never touch a Tesla again"​

Wozniak also dished out against well-known tech companies: "How can it be that even the dumbest human driver can adapt to the smallest changes, but Tesla's autopilot can't?"
The Apple co-founder was noticeably unenthusiastic about Elon Musk's vehicles: "They have the most terrible user interface. I'll never touch a Tesla again on,” says Wozniak. The better cars, Wozniak continues, are built by Mercedes. Their design is made for people and is intuitive - "just like Apple's products".
However, the engineer did not want to lean too far out of the window when it comes to future technologies. Wozniak did say that quantum computing could be the "next big thing" in Silicon Valley. "I don't like looking too far into the future, though." When he was still at Apple, he was able to say what would be on the market in a year's time - "because I worked on that myself. But every time I've made a prediction over two years, I've been wrong," said Wozniak.

Steve Wozniak speaking to reporters.

Steve Wozniak speaking to reporters.

Wozniak is also skeptical about so-called "Web 3.0", new technologies such as blockchain, and also the increasing networking of devices. “I loved the early internet – you were free from the control of the powerful and rich. It's not like that anymore, and that's a shame.”

Apple co-founder advocates more regulation​

The intentions behind many new technologies are good, Wozniak continued. When asked by FOCUS online whether users are more controlled by new technologies, the 72-year-old replied: "Today it is difficult to really own something, even a car! You set a temperature of 23 degrees in the car, take the dog out and come back to find that the temperature has been changed – and why? Because the AI thinks they know better than you!”
In order to prevent the actual users of the Internet from losing control in the end, Wozniak also advocates stronger regulation by politicians. “Here, Europe and Germany are ahead of the USA. I'm always happy when I hear when a large tech group has been put in its place again."
Incidentally, Wozniak was long associated with his former employer: "I've always bought the latest iPhone," revealed Wozniak to FOCUS online - "at least until now". In the meantime, the device generations would be too similar: "I also have the Apple Watches 5, 6 and 7 at home - and I can no longer see any differences! I don't need new equipment anymore if the only reason for doing so is just to show that you're up to date.""

https://www.focus.de/finanzen/news/...e-schranken-gewiesen-werden_id_146133406.html

The better cars, Wozniak continues, are built by Mercedes. Their design is made for people and is intuitive - "just like Apple's products".

This is so good @cosors!!!! 🥳

I wonder what made Steve Wozniak think that electric cars built by Mercedes are "intuitive". Now where have I heard that expression before? Oh, hang on, silly me! I think I know the answer to this...

Uno pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 7.56.28 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 8.24.56 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 8.24.21 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users
Maybe to do with this?

SRAX to Host the Sequire Semiconductor Conference on September 15th With Influential Companies, Expert Keynotes, and Investor 1:1s​

SRAX
6 September 2022, 9:00 pm
SRAX

SRAX
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SRAX, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRAX), a financial technology company that unlocks data and insights for publicly traded companies through Sequire, its SaaS platform, has announced that the Sequire Semiconductor Conference, sponsored by SmartKem, will take place virtually on September 15th, 2022.

By the end of this year the semiconductor industry is expected to reach $600 billion USD. SRAX and Sequire are bringing together experts in manufacturing, engineering, as well as equipment and materials supply to learn more about this booming industry.

This 1-day virtual investor event will be held via SRAX’s Sequire Virtual Events platform. Nearly nine million active small-cap investors have been invited to the event, which will feature several semiconductor focused companies hosting 25 minute presentations, alongside keynotes highlighting prominent names in this space. The presenting companies will also be able to take virtual 1:1 meetings with investors of their choice.

Event: 2022 Sequire Semiconductor Conference
Date: Thursday, September 15th, 2022
Time: 10:00am ET - 6:00pm ET

The passing of the CHIPS and Science Act means that the Semiconductor Industry is top of mind for investment. This industry is vitally important to the US economy and we are excited to gather some of the best and brightest minds in the field to share their knowledge and insights.” said Morgan Fogg, Vice President of Community & Events at SRAX.

Notable participating companies include event sponsor SmartKem, Inc. (SMTK), Transphorm Technology Inc. (TGAN), Aeluma, Inc. (Private), Guerrilla RF (GUER), and Odyssey Semiconductor, Inc. (ODII). Join the conversation on social media with: #SequireSemiCon

About SRAX
SRAX (NASDAQ: SRAX) is a financial technology company that unlocks data and insights for publicly traded companies. Through its premier investor intelligence and communications platform, Sequire, companies can track their investors’ behaviors and trends and use those insights to engage current and potential investors across marketing channels. For more information on SRAX, visit srax.com and mysequire.com.

This year’s semiconductor conference is sponsored by SmartKem, Inc., Guerrilla RF Inc., and Meta Materials Inc., and Transphorm Technology Inc. (TGAN).
Except this is a one day event on 15.9.22 and this unknown event is said to be on 16.9.22.
Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Except this is a one day event on 15.9.22 and this unknown event is said to be on 16.9.22.
Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Description in video.

Time diff? Edit & upload?

Screenshot_2022-09-14-18-24-20-67_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Many thanks FMF so is the 16.9.22 here in Aus at 05.30 or Outer Mongolia do you know?
Regards
FF
Sorry...got taken away from the post by son...edited to say maybe edit and upload their recording.

Not sure is a live event?

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
It is starting to grate a little though that the company can't or won't make time to provide market non sensitive announcements on these sorts of events or the patent grant even.

What was that like...end Aug and now mid Sept.

Issuing a non sensitive Ann as an update only is not something that will cause any grief imo.

I get it that we are fortunate enough to have this great site and the 1000 eyes scouring and posting snippets, dots and info however not every shareholder nor every person that may come across BRN and be a potential investor know about TSE.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
Top Bottom