BRN Discussion Ongoing

JK200SX

Regular
Just looking for creases in the table cloth and I have found something strange. Remember last time the secret clue was the toy stag well this time in front of the screen to the right of the photo is a small brown block.

Could this be a clue?

What could the hidden meaning of a block possibly be???

Are there other clues to be found in the chain of lights around the table?

A block and a chain what can it mean???

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤡🤡🤡🤡

No opinion just a bit of fun so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Which block are you referring to?

The LED's on the table could change colour based on facial expressions of people visiting the stand :)

Also, can anyone make out t he name /brand of the tablet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
“The financial sector is a rarefied environment; it’s not going to be thousands of customers, whereas there can be thousands of drones and vision-guided robotic systems. Our fintech and cybersecurity will be a smaller percentage in terms of number of customers, but it might be higher in terms of the potential revenue size for us because they would be buying lots of chips in big groups for servers. I can’t say anything more specific at the moment.
In the fintech community, there’s not a lot of public domain information about what are the neural networks that these companies are using. They are in the business of making money and they are really protecting that intellectual property”

Additionally what we do know from the former CEO Mr. Dinardo is that Peter van der Made flew to Europe for the sole purpose of face to face meetings with Fintech reps.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
But what would that have to do with a brown box and a string of lights?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

JK200SX

Regular
Every couple of days i perform a number of searches, on various search engines, that include various strings that have the words Akida and Brainchip. Today I stumbled on something interesting that may have not been discussed previously....... BREMBO BRAKING SYSTEMS - SENSIFY

What do the 1000 eyes think?

1663120203807.png

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Little top up today.

Attachments

• BEC94D2C-E786-490F-A15F-55B6CAA8E2ED.jpeg
    BEC94D2C-E786-490F-A15F-55B6CAA8E2ED.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 136
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Cardpro

Regular
Screenshot_20220914-121917_Chrome.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Not saying they are but they are walking very close to the Edge:

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - General Motors' autonomous driving unit Cruise has developed its own chips for self-driving cars to be deployed by 2025, as they aim to bring down costs and scale up volume, executives said Tuesday.

Cruise is taking a page out of Tesla's playbook, switching from Nvidia Corp's products to customized chips to power their vehicles.

"Two years ago, we were paying a lot of money for a GPU from a famous vendor," Carl Jenkins, head of Cruise hardware, told Reuters in an apparent reference to Nvidia, a leading maker of graphics processing units, or GPUs.

"There is no negotiation because we're tiny volume. We couldn't negotiate at all. So that's why I said, okay, then we have to take control of our own destiny," he said during a tour of the Cruise R&D workshop in San Francisco.

Cruise executives this week for the first time have given details about its custom chips that will power its Origin vehicle with no pedals or steering wheel.

Jenkins said in-house chip development required investments, but this would be recouped by scaling up production of cars which use multiple chips. He declined to say how much the company was investing on the project.

Cruise CEO Kyle Vogt said on Monday the custom chips would help the Origin "hit that sweet spot from a cost perspective" in 2025 and personal ownership of autonomous vehicles would be viable from then on. That follows comments by GM CEO Mary Barra earlier this year that they would develop a "personal autonomous vehicle" by mid-decade.

Cruise had developed four in-house chips so far - a computing chip called Horta, the main brains of the car, Dune which processes data from the sensors, a chip for the radar, and one that it would announce later, Jenkins said.

The sensors and computing chips would also reduce power consumption, helping to increase driving range.

Gaurav Gupta, a chip analyst at Gartner, said automakers were increasingly trying to design chips and systems in-house to have greater control over product development and supply chains.

"Will they be successful or not is a different question as it isn’t easy," he said.

Ann Gui, Cruise's silicon lead, said the Horta chip was based on an ARM processor as that was what was available when chip development started two years ago.

"But we are closely looking at RISC-V because they're open source and it has a lot of benefits," she said. ARM and RISC-V are rival instruction set architectures, a base for building chips that defines what kind of software can run on the chips.

Gui said the carmaker was working with an unidentified chip maker in Asia to produce its custom chips at scale.

(Reporting by Jane Lee and Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Stephen Coates)

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Every couple of days i perform a number of searches, on various search engines, that include various strings that have the words Akida and Brainchip. Today I stumbled on something interesting that may have not been discussed previously....... BREMBO BRAKING SYSTEMS - SENSIFY

What do the 1000 eyes think?

View attachment 16557
I am reasonably sure Brembo provided the regenerative braking system used in the EQXX from that German automotive maker.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 13 users
How about these two?

View attachment 16560

View attachment 16561

And its doing this currently at less than one half of a watt. Well actually not the last number they put out it was 500 watts. :(

Sensationally it will be doubling the electricity consumption of the entire worlds population in 2033 to achieve this feat.

Given the human brain only uses 20 watts by comparing it to the human brain they are giving evolution a bad name.😢

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - General Motors' autonomous driving unit Cruise has developed its own chips for self-driving cars to be deployed by 2025, as they aim to bring down costs and scale up volume, executives said Tuesday.

Cruise is taking a page out of Tesla's playbook, switching from Nvidia Corp's products to customized chips to power their vehicles.

"Two years ago, we were paying a lot of money for a GPU from a famous vendor," Carl Jenkins, head of Cruise hardware, told Reuters in an apparent reference to Nvidia, a leading maker of graphics processing units, or GPUs.

"There is no negotiation because we're tiny volume. We couldn't negotiate at all. So that's why I said, okay, then we have to take control of our own destiny," he said during a tour of the Cruise R&D workshop in San Francisco.

Cruise executives this week for the first time have given details about its custom chips that will power its Origin vehicle with no pedals or steering wheel.

Jenkins said in-house chip development required investments, but this would be recouped by scaling up production of cars which use multiple chips. He declined to say how much the company was investing on the project.

Cruise CEO Kyle Vogt said on Monday the custom chips would help the Origin "hit that sweet spot from a cost perspective" in 2025 and personal ownership of autonomous vehicles would be viable from then on. That follows comments by GM CEO Mary Barra earlier this year that they would develop a "personal autonomous vehicle" by mid-decade.

Cruise had developed four in-house chips so far - a computing chip called Horta, the main brains of the car, Dune which processes data from the sensors, a chip for the radar, and one that it would announce later, Jenkins said.

The sensors and computing chips would also reduce power consumption, helping to increase driving range.

Gaurav Gupta, a chip analyst at Gartner, said automakers were increasingly trying to design chips and systems in-house to have greater control over product development and supply chains.

"Will they be successful or not is a different question as it isn’t easy," he said.

Ann Gui, Cruise's silicon lead, said the Horta chip was based on an ARM processor as that was what was available when chip development started two years ago.

"But we are closely looking at RISC-V because they're open source and it has a lot of benefits," she said. ARM and RISC-V are rival instruction set architectures, a base for building chips that defines what kind of software can run on the chips.

Gui said the carmaker was working with an unidentified chip maker in Asia to produce its custom chips at scale.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
A search for GM Cruise neural network patents found references to CNN, but not SNN:

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/pat...uise" AND nftxt = "data" AND nftxt = "neural"

There is, of course, the 18 month non-publication period, and CNN can be adapted to SNN, but nothing has surfaced yet re Akida.

Also it is notable that 2 years ago GMC were paying for Nvidia GPUs, and it would be surprising if an invention popped out of their first 6 months of in-house development, so we have to wait to see what their Dune chip and their radar chip include.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Thankfully, they haven't fixed this issue overnight!
Seeing a S&P/ASX200 Company go down 6% is good too, as others will see it as a buying opportunity, if we strike their interest.

There are always buyers and sellers.

We are basically in a bubble of exclusion though.

If you've never heard of Brainchip and many still haven't, you're not going to see us in any Top 5 movements..

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Steve10

Regular
Nasdaq comparisons after signal was triggered yesterday. Was higher 12 months later 100% of the time but short term can be shaky.

1663125476211.png

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

TECH

Regular
World markets need to keep correcting, many won't like that comment...BUT...it's a very healthy process that needs to take place
continually over the life and times of a financial system, and the Dow and the ASX, while completely independent, do reflect the
health of the financial systems worldwide......nothing can just keep going up and up, without being held accountable, and that includes Bull
Markets.

Opportunities come and go.... just be alert to the fact that this is just another one of those times.

My opinion..........Tech x

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

Steve10

Regular
Historical patterns.

1663127052168.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

TopCat

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I’ve come across some articles in the past which mentions Untether.AI working with GM. Untether recently partnered with Eastronics and Untether’s VP of product is Robert Beachler ( ex Brainchip)

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Reuben

Founding Member
I am not sure if I am the only person who feels this way, but with the led light and the table cloth neatly ironed , i think brainchip is taking a dig at some share holders whose complaint back a few months was the table cloth needs to be ironed...

QUOTE="Fact Finder, post: 142595, member: 31"]
Just looking for creases in the table cloth and I have found something strange. Remember last time the secret clue was the toy stag well this time in front of the screen to the right of the photo is a small brown block.

Could this be a clue?

What could the hidden meaning of a block possibly be???

Are there other clues to be found in the chain of lights around the table?

A block and a chain what can it mean???

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤡🤡🤡🤡

No opinion just a bit of fun so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
I have been laughing at this image all day.

After “Tablecloth Gate” who says a billion $$$ company doesn’t listen to its shareholders. Exceptional standards to maintain now!

Well done!

😂

1663137035622.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

cosors

👀
Some entertainment for you. Don't mind the SP. Yesterday was the worst trading day on Wall Street in two years.
There is a big trade fair on digitalisation in my city. It's a bit advertising for a phone provider and not interesting for us as far as I can see. Anyway, international speakers are also invited to the fair. Here are some statements from yesterday:

"Apple co-founder Wozniak: "I'll never touch a Tesla again"

1663136331877.png

Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak was a guest at Digital X.

Wednesday, 09/14/2022, 07:37
Startup culture and Web 3.0 – someone who knows this well is Silicon Valley legend Steve Wozniak. But the co-founder of the tech giant Apple is not uncritical. He revealed to FOCUS online why he advocates more regulation on the Internet and why he no longer buys the latest iPhone.
Corporate bosses, investors or politicians - they all demand that Germany must become more innovative again. But how does a company become innovative in the first place? One who has an answer is Steve Wozniak. Inventors are needed for real innovation, said Apple -Co-founder and designer of the Apple II - the first really widespread PC - at the Cologne trade fair Digital X.
“Inventors get ideas and want to run to the lab and try them out. It's part of being an inventor," says Wozniak. Many companies would come up with an idea today and later hire engineers to make it happen. "I'm saying it has to be the other way around: from day 1, engineers have to be on board who want to realize ideas, and the business has to follow."

That was no different at Apple , said Wozniak. "I've always been an engineer, and at Apple I didn't want to make big bucks, I wanted to showcase my engineering skills."

However, Wozniak also criticized many technological developments in his speech. "For AI [artificial intelligence], I only believe in the 'A' in the name," Wozniak said. So far, we don't even know how the human brain works properly, and we already want to rebuild it. But AI is not ready yet, Wozniak said. "AI is very good at specific problems, but if you change the rules even a little bit, the AI has to relearn everything."

"I'll never touch a Tesla again"​

Wozniak also dished out against well-known tech companies: "How can it be that even the dumbest human driver can adapt to the smallest changes, but Tesla's autopilot can't?"
The Apple co-founder was noticeably unenthusiastic about Elon Musk's vehicles: "They have the most terrible user interface. I'll never touch a Tesla again on,” says Wozniak. The better cars, Wozniak continues, are built by Mercedes. Their design is made for people and is intuitive - "just like Apple's products".
However, the engineer did not want to lean too far out of the window when it comes to future technologies. Wozniak did say that quantum computing could be the "next big thing" in Silicon Valley. "I don't like looking too far into the future, though." When he was still at Apple, he was able to say what would be on the market in a year's time - "because I worked on that myself. But every time I've made a prediction over two years, I've been wrong," said Wozniak.

Steve Wozniak speaking to reporters.

Steve Wozniak speaking to reporters.

Wozniak is also skeptical about so-called "Web 3.0", new technologies such as blockchain, and also the increasing networking of devices. “I loved the early internet – you were free from the control of the powerful and rich. It's not like that anymore, and that's a shame.”

Apple co-founder advocates more regulation​

The intentions behind many new technologies are good, Wozniak continued. When asked by FOCUS online whether users are more controlled by new technologies, the 72-year-old replied: "Today it is difficult to really own something, even a car! You set a temperature of 23 degrees in the car, take the dog out and come back to find that the temperature has been changed – and why? Because the AI thinks they know better than you!”
In order to prevent the actual users of the Internet from losing control in the end, Wozniak also advocates stronger regulation by politicians. “Here, Europe and Germany are ahead of the USA. I'm always happy when I hear when a large tech group has been put in its place again."
Incidentally, Wozniak was long associated with his former employer: "I've always bought the latest iPhone," revealed Wozniak to FOCUS online - "at least until now". In the meantime, the device generations would be too similar: "I also have the Apple Watches 5, 6 and 7 at home - and I can no longer see any differences! I don't need new equipment anymore if the only reason for doing so is just to show that you're up to date.""

https://www.focus.de/finanzen/news/...e-schranken-gewiesen-werden_id_146133406.html

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

cosors

👀
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom