BRN Discussion Ongoing

We should be in the Top 5 gainers on the ASX website, for most of today..

I contacted them about it again, as I haven't heard back, since I made an official complaint, on the 10th of August.

They said that the Digital Services Team, can't work it out and the problem has been transferred, to the external vendors, of the system.

I suggested that since the system is incorrect and lying to the Market, about the going ons of Australia's most important index, that they shouldn't publish any Top 5 information, until the problem is resolved, or do it manually.

That to me, is the only right thing to do.

Anything else.. Continuing to publish daily 20 minute updated data, which they know is incorrect.

Is lying to the Australian investing public and in fact the World, as the S&P/ASX200 is our biggest index and is of Global importance.

Isn't that a reasonable conclusion??

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 97 users
Some further evidence of the calibre of universities we are collaborating with. Exciting times!

Screenshot_20220913-142010_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20220913-142058_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

clip

Regular
Movesolutions / STMicroelectronics Webinar:

Reactions: 5 users
Your not the only one taking a bath.
View attachment 16489
https://www.afr.com/rear-window/hotcrapper-takes-a-bath-on-stock-portfolio-20220912-p5bh8r

"After a rather healthy 2021, the value of listed shares, options and debentures on TMH’s books sunk $8.3 million to $10.6 million in FY22, a paper loss of nearly 50 per cent. This led TMH to swing to a $3.2 million annual loss from last year’s $13.1 million profit"

All I can say is 🤣🤣🤣

"The idea, self-evidently, is to align the incentives of TMH and the client for the client’s share price to rise (or fall in the case of a short position?) Such is the popularity for these services among Australia’s small end of town, TMH recorded a 30 per cent increase in customer contracts last year"

Dirty dogs, getting their just desserts?..
BrainChip, might just give them an extra helping 😛

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
We should be in the Top 5 gainers on the ASX website, for most of today..

I contacted them about it again, as I haven't heard back, since I made an official complaint, on the 10th of August.

They said that the Digital Services Team, can't work it out and the problem has been transferred, to the external vendors, of the system.

I suggested that since the system is incorrect and lying to the Market, about the going ons of Australia's most important index, that they shouldn't publish any Top 5 information, until the problem is resolved, or do it manually.

That to me, is the only right thing to do.

Anything else.. Continuing to publish daily 20 minute updated data, which they know is incorrect.

Is lying to the Australian investing public and in fact the World, as the S&P/ASX200 is our biggest index and is of Global importance.

Isn't that a reasonable conclusion??
Hi @DingoBorat
I personally believe you have enough information now to lodge a complaint to ASIC about the failure of the ASX to conduct a fair, open and transparent market in equities.

The excuse you have given is the same one the ACCC did not accept from the Banks over the laundering of money via their ATM's ie there was a glitch in the system for 10 years.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

robsmark

Regular
Hi @DingoBorat
I personally believe you have enough information now to lodge a complaint to ASIC about the failure of the ASX to conduct a fair, open and transparent market in equities.

The excuse you have given is the same one the ACCC did not accept from the Banks over the laundering of money via their ATM's ie there was a glitch in the system for 10 years.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Couldn’t agree more. They’ve acknowledged a fault and have admitted they aren’t able to rectify, yet they continue to release false market information. They have lost all plausible deniability.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Hi @DingoBorat

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
From what a little bird told me..
I would receive the same BS from them..

Something along the lines of..

"In looking into the matter and deciding its effects on all market participants (which includes shorters) we have decided on a course of action, that involves doing absolutely nothing"..

But I will give it a go, if I get the inclination, to waste some of my life communicating with DHs..

The best BrainChip can do, in a corrupt environment, is make a big enough noise, that nobody can ignore.

And in spite of the relative silence from them, we all know, they are working up to it 😉

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
that's 66 Billion AUD
What percentage of that spend would you conservatively set aside for Akida ?
I do not think we can set aside any of these funds for AKIDA technology as I believe these are the funds that are being used to create the infrastructure to allow Mercedes Benz to produce all EV's by 2030.

What I do know is that it has been cited by many sources including CEO Sean Hehir and Rob Telson that by 2030 an EV most probably will have up to 300 semi conductors.

Currently Mercedes Benz produces around 3 million passenger vehicles a year so 300 times 3 million equals 900 million semi conductors.

The reality of this 900 million semiconductors is that many will be in products from OEM's such as Valeo so in attributing this number I am speaking to the demand for semiconductors to satisfy the requirements of Mercedes Benz from all sources.

I read last year that the market for automotive semiconductors was predicted to be 200 billion US dollars by 2040.

Since that assessment was made there have been all sorts of Government and Industry changes which have pulled back the EV adoption time line and probably by next year we will have general acceptance that 2030 will be the full EV adoption date by new vehicle manufacturers in most markets.

So rather than ignoring your question assuming my maths is correct and Mercedes Benz use 900 million semiconductors in 2030 at 1 cent royalty from each semiconductor that would be $US9 million.

If AKIDA IP were to find its way into just 10 percent of the 900 million semiconductors that would be 90 million semiconductors at 10 cents royalty that too would be $US9 million. If the AKIDA IP returns a royalty of 50 cents on average across this 90 million that would be $US45 million from Mercedes Benz and its suppliers.

There is no doubt that being successful in this market even in just a limited sense is very lucrative.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Congratulations and good morning!
You have another 1 aud party,
but it's pretty quiet where you are
On LikedIn, Rob Telson liked this:

Don’t miss our next update to the MyBMW app. My trips is just one of several cool new features rolling out over the next weeks. Kudos to the team. #MyBMWApp #digitalfirst #bmw

Hello World! My Trips, one of my personal highlight features of the My BMW App, now allows you to analyze and track your personal driving behavior - just like you are used to with smartphone running apps. In order to improve your driving style, decrease fuel and energy costs and reduce your CO2 footprint, you can access valuable information about your past trips, i.e. distance, duration, average speed, consumption, CO2 emissions as well as eDrive share for plug-in hybrids. My Trips initially works for all BMWs with Operating System 7 and later, and will be rolled out to other vehicle generations in the future. Stay tuned for more exciting feature enhancements in this area!

Kudos to all colleagues involved, especially Team Senna who did a great job in the past months! It's really a pleasure working with so many passionate colleagues on mobile app sustainability experience.

1663049251029.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
From what a little bird told me..
I would receive the same BS from them..

Something along the lines of..

"In looking into the matter and deciding its effects on all market participants (which includes shorters) we will decide on a course of action, that involves doing absolutely nothing"..

But I will give it a go, if I get the inclination, to waste some of my life communicating with DHs..

The best BrainChip can do, in a corrupt environment, is make a big enough noise, that nobody can ignore.

And in spite of the relative silence from them, we all know, they are working up to it 😉
Hi @DingoBorat
As you know this little bird has had the same run around by both the ASX and ASIC but I look at it this way as long as I still have my marbles if there is ever a Royal Commission into the ASIC and or the ASX and they call for submissions I will use my reference numbers at both places to send a short submission to the Royal Commission inviting them to look at the files and decide if these wombats were acting appropriately.

Your current complaint should you choose to make it would be very hard for them to explain to a Royal Commission.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 50 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Hi @DingoBorat
As you know this little bird has had the same run around by both the ASX and ASIC but I look at it this way as long as I still have my marbles if there is ever a Royal Commission into the ASIC and or the ASX and they call for submissions I will use my reference numbers at both places to send a short submission to the Royal Commission inviting them to look at the files and decide if these wombats were acting appropriately.

Your current complaint should you choose to make it would be very hard for them to explain to a Royal Commission.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
HINT: All missions were possible
mission1.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
This is a very interesting article if you like reading generally about robotics research but there is to my surprise a very interesting nugget of information in a paragraph well in to the article. I don’t want to spoil the surprise so I will leave it to you to find:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Can someone explain this to me?

4:28pm @ 0.95 when all other trades at this time 1.005.

Attachments

• FE4B4A3F-FBFE-4188-B2BC-9A54149F861A.jpeg
    FE4B4A3F-FBFE-4188-B2BC-9A54149F861A.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Can someone explain this to me?

4:28pm @ 0.95 when all other trades at this time 1.005.
The trade was a SX XT. Not sure about the SX but the XT is a cross trade.

Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Hi @DingoBorat

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

I first reported it to the ASX directly on the 27th July 2022. The issue still remains unresolved, and you should see some of their responses to date - here are a couple of my favourite ones "We have received your query and are currently looking into whether BRN were included in the S&P/ASX200 quarterly rebalance" and then later "We have confirmed BRN was included in the index from the recent rebalance, however are awaiting on data to confirm if the company was actually a top gainer for the 27th June.". Amazing stuff really.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
This is a very interesting article if you like reading generally about robotics research but there is to my surprise a very interesting nugget of information in a paragraph well in to the article. I don’t want to spoil the surprise so I will leave it to you to find:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
HI F Finder
Great to see that in 2017 Mr D Wettergreen who worked at THAT MCUni- was passing on this info to the rocket men.😂😂

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

GStocks123

Regular
More funding for the phase 2 FENCE program

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
HI F Finder
Great to see that in 2017 Mr D Wettergreen who worked at THAT MCUni- was passing on this info to the rocket men.😂😂

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS
“It immediately drew attention and was widely discussed because it was very different from what other roboticists were doing," says David Wettergreen, a roboticist at Carnegie Mellon University, in Pittsburgh, who specializes in autonomous robots for planetary exploration. Indeed, it's still considered one of the most notable examples of brain-inspired robotics”

Until of course Mr. Wettergreen was asked by NASA Ames to have a look at using AKIDA in Rover and then over half a dozen reds at a University get together he over hears Julie Stein mention Brainchip is looking for a university to run a trial AKIDA course and the rest they say might well be history.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
“It immediately drew attention and was widely discussed because it was very different from what other roboticists were doing," says David Wettergreen, a roboticist at Carnegie Mellon University, in Pittsburgh, who specializes in autonomous robots for planetary exploration. Indeed, it's still considered one of the most notable examples of brain-inspired robotics”

Until of course Mr. Wettergreen was asked by NASA Ames to have a look at using AKIDA in Rover and then over half a dozen reds at a University get together he over hears Julie Stein mention Brainchip is looking for a university to run a trial AKIDA course and the rest they say might well be history.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
If you loved join the dots as a child then this is one for grown up Brainchip shareholders:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom