BRN Discussion Ongoing

08 September 2022
Correction to Change of Directors Interests Notice
BrainChip Holdings Limited (ASX:BRN) attaches a corrected Change of Director’s Interest Notice for Mr Antonio J. Viana released to ASX on 02 September 2022. The previous notice incorrectly stated that the number of shares sold was 666,666 rather than 230,000. All other details on the notice remain unchanged.
This announcement is authorised for release by the board of directors.
About BrainChip
BrainChip is a global technology company that is producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products. The chip is high performance, small, ultra- low power and enables a wide array of edge capabilities that include on-chip training, learning and inference. The event-based neural network processor is inspired by the spiking nature of the human brain and is implemented in an industry standard digital process. By mimicking brain processing BrainChip has pioneered a processing architecture, called AkidaTM, which is both scalable and flexible to address the requirements in edge devices. At the edge, sensor inputs are analyzed at the point of acquisition rather than through transmission via the cloud to a data center. Akida is designed to provide a complete ultra-low power and fast AI Edge Network for vision, audio, olfactory and smart transducer applications. The reduction in system latency provides faster response and a more power efficient system that can reduce the large carbon footprint of data centers.
Additional information is available at:
Investor Relations Contact: IR@brainchip.com
Follow BrainChip on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BrainChip_inc
Follow BrainChip on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/7792006
Company Contact:
Kim Clark
Company Secretary

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Some very healthy gains globally yesterday so hoping for a decent GREEN day on the ASX

SYMBOLPRICECHANGE%CHANGE
DJIA32,381.34+229.63+0.71
NASDAQ12,266.41+154.1+1.27
S&P 5004,110.41+43.05+1.06

SYMBOLPRICECHANGE%CHANGE
*FTSE7,473.03+121.96+1.66
*DAX13,402.27+314.06+2.4
CAC6,333.59+121.26+1.95
*STOXX600427.75+7.38+1.76
AEX696.87+10.9+1.59
BEL 203,722.45+59.07+1.61
*FTSE MIB22,610.4+515.84+2.33
OMXS301,974.54+40.49+2.09
*SMI10,990.75+90.51+0.83
HEX10,792.82+151.96+1.43
PSI206,080.75+94.8+1.58
OMXC 251,663.84+14.22+0.86
RUSSIA2,449.65+23.59+0.97

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

F06FFEBE-0424-4D4E-A56E-C071B2FD4292.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

robsmark

Regular
Some very healthy gains globally yesterday so hoping for a decent GREEN day on the ASX

SYMBOLPRICECHANGE%CHANGE
DJIA32,381.34+229.63+0.71
NASDAQ12,266.41+154.1+1.27
S&P 5004,110.41+43.05+1.06

SYMBOLPRICECHANGE%CHANGE
*FTSE7,473.03+121.96+1.66
*DAX13,402.27+314.06+2.4
CAC6,333.59+121.26+1.95
*STOXX600427.75+7.38+1.76
AEX696.87+10.9+1.59
BEL 203,722.45+59.07+1.61
*FTSE MIB22,610.4+515.84+2.33
OMXS301,974.54+40.49+2.09
*SMI10,990.75+90.51+0.83
HEX10,792.82+151.96+1.43
PSI206,080.75+94.8+1.58
OMXC 251,663.84+14.22+0.86
RUSSIA2,449.65+23.59+0.97
Some very healthy gains yesterday on the ASX, yet we only closed .5% up. As much as i want it to not be the case I think any SP increases will be pushed back down again until we can demonstrate better industry adoption in the form of revenue or new contracts. We need this to put these shorts underwater and reset the order book.

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Some very healthy gains yesterday on the ASX, yet we only closed .5% up. As much as i want it to not be the case I think any SP increases will be pushed back down again until we can demonstrate better industry adoption in the form of revenue or new contracts. We need this to put these shorts underwater and reset the order book.
Yep agreed robs .. we are being kept below that $1 mark until we get some positive news ... anything!!

Reactions: 7 users
“Mass says future neuromorphic setups may even one day begin to explore how the multitude of neuronal firing patterns work together to produce consciousness”

The above is the last line of the below linked article:

I certainly hope Mass is correct because the sooner we can replace writers with machines who have heard of AKIDA the better.

To the extent this article has value it does highlight the importance of neuromorphic chips and the distance Intel and IBM have to travel before they become commercial players in this space.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

mrgds

Regular
“Mass says future neuromorphic setups may even one day begin to explore how the multitude of neuronal firing patterns work together to produce consciousness”

The above is the last line of the below linked article:

I certainly hope Mass is correct because the sooner we can replace writers with machines who have heard of AKIDA the better.

To the extent this article has value it does highlight the importance of neuromorphic chips and the distance Intel and IBM have to travel before they become commercial players in this space.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
i use my neuromorphics "on Mass" every morning , when undertaking my "uronal firing patterns"
Bit "hit & miss" sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Just been looking at an ad for the latest Mercedes EV……if you read the following it reads very much like Akida driving the hey Mercedes function???

Attachments

• 747F5A0F-AA96-47ED-8656-4584481D5B6D.jpeg
    747F5A0F-AA96-47ED-8656-4584481D5B6D.jpeg
    264.4 KB · Views: 152
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

ceej

From the new eqb suv ad. Sorry if been posted already

Attachments

• 1663025022892.jpg
    1663025022892.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users
Welcome to the new era of software-defined vehicles. 🚘

Driven by more capable SoCs, MCUs and consumer demand, new technology is now readily available for automotive application developers to build next generation vehicle and software architectures.

To accelerate innovation, Arteris has extended its partnership with Arm to enable our mutual customers with greater choice in leading automotive solutions, combining our next-generation Arm Cortex family AE CPUs and Arteris system IP. This will bring the most advanced safety and security capabilities to the automotive market.

As a result, expect more capable ADAS systems, richer driving experiences and greater electrification, with an enhanced developer experience to build your next ride #onArm: https://bit.ly/3Bv3Vhf
View attachment 16461

We all know who’s on Arteris board. Hopefully theirs a commercial link:

1663025178392.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

mrgds

Regular

mrgds

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

TECH

Regular

Your comments are right on the money.... we all know that the ASX is all about "show us the money".

Always been a market that is very slow in understanding new technologies, acknowledging "Australian Home-Grown Talent" when it's
steering them straight in their faces, many young start-ups have left our shores for this very reason, and a number more will follow, sadly.

The "Neuromorphic" education program is still unfolding Worldwide as I write this, and the "only" way to silence the shorts deafness, is to
sign major companies, have products speak for themselves in the marketplace and the "revenue" will seal the deal.

Logic would suggest that early partners would have AKD 2.0 in their possession testing already, but I have tried to get some sense of where
we are at with this, but "no comment is the comment"....so everyone here is guessing at the present time.

Cheers...........Tech x

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

Dr E Brown

Regular

Maybe there is a place for us here!?!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Just been looking at an ad for the latest Mercedes EV……if you read the following it reads very much like Akida driving the hey Mercedes function???
_20220913_095320.JPG

The statement "by talking naturally" (to Hey Mercedes) and "gets to know you better as you use it" (learning), smells very much like AKIDA, to me too!

Even the title "The virtual assistant gets real" indicates some kind of big improvement, over previous iterations..

I said they wouldn't waste time, rolling this function out, if it worked @Proga 😛

In my books, this is definitive proof! 😉

Car manufacturers, make improvements, when and where they are able and not just at major model releases.
This has always been the way (usually to correct minor faults, save money, supplier changes etc)..

In a Company like Mercedes case, changes would also be made, to improve customer satisfaction.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Blazar85

Regular
Bots conducting some epic Robot Wars to keep it under 100 cents at the moment!!

Reactions: 8 users

toasty

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
I was just having a prowl around the ASIC site and thought the following regarding GetSwift and how Brainchip is now policed by the ASX might be of use given the full judgment is very, very long:

Print this page

Wednesday 10 November 2021

21-298MR ASIC successful in Federal Court against GetSwift and its directors Bane Hunter, Joel Macdonald and Brett Eagle​

The Federal Court has found technology and services company GetSwift Limited (GetSwift) made misleading statements and breached its continuous disclosure obligations when making statements to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) between February and December 2017.

The Court also found GetSwift directors Mr Bane Hunter and Mr Joel Macdonald failed to meet their obligations as directors due to their involvement in the announcements made to the ASX, and that they were both knowingly concerned in multiple continuous disclosure breaches made by GetSwift. Former GetSwift director Mr Brett Eagle was also found by the Court to have been knowingly concerned in a more limited number of continuous disclosure breaches made by GetSwift.

ASIC Deputy Chair Sarah Court said ‘Listed companies and their directors have obligations to the Australian market to ensure their statements are not misleading. Investors need to have accurate information at their disposal to make informed decisions’.

In handing down judgment, Justice Lee said that evidence before him revealed ‘what might be described as a public-relations-driven approach to corporate disclosure on behalf of those wielding power within the company, motivated by a desire to make regular announcements of successful entry into agreements with a number of national and multinational enterprise clients.’

GetSwift (former ASX code: GSW) announced to the market a series of agreements with enterprise clients for the use of GetSwift’s company software-as-a-service (or SaaS) platform, including agreements with Amazon, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia and Yum Brands. However, these clients were only trialling, or contemplating a trial, of the GetSwift platform and the agreements, when announced, were not ongoing or revenue generating.

The Court found these announcements were misleading and, by failing to notify the market of material information regarding the agreements, GetSwift breached its continuous disclosure obligations.

Over the period of the announcements, GetSwift’s share price rose almost 800%. GetSwift also raised $100 million in capital from institutional investors, including $75 million in December 2017 when the company’s share price was close to its peak.

ASIC will now seek pecuniary penalty orders against GetSwift, Mr Hunter, Mr Macdonald and Mr Eagle. ASIC will also seek orders disqualifying Mr Hunter, Mr Macdonald and Mr Eagle from managing corporations.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Dang Son

Regular
$1💥
Love to see it become support for a change rather than resistance

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom