BRN Discussion Ongoing

uiux

Regular
Can we take the royal discussion somewhere else I seriously could not give a fuck about the monarchy and I dont want to read about it in this thread

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 64 users
RIP HRH
Farewell, o good and faithful servant.
Huge shoes to fill, King Charles III
What was she thinking 70 years of service, assassination risk at every hour of the day, continuous press scrutiny think of how much she could have made by abdicating and doing the US celebrity circus.

Some old fashioned values of duty and selfless service for others need to be more highly valued.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 39 users

robsmark

Regular
Can we take the royal discussion somewhere else I seriously could not give a fuck about the monarchy and I dont want to read about it in this thread
Then don’t read it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
And I don’t want to read your foul language here either so take it somewhere else as well because I can give you more foul language than you have ever imagined.

FF

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

GDJR69

Regular
And I don’t want to read your fowl language here either so take it somewhere else as well because I can give you more fowl language than you have ever imagined.

FF
Fowl language? Does he speak Chickenese? :):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Wolfboy10

Emerged
As an observer of this thread, I am growing tired of your negative, narcissistic attitude. There is life outside of Brainchip and HM Queen Elizabeth II deserves a respected mention, without the profanities.
Go and Snapchat your Kindergarten pals if you want to be rebellious, not here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Slade

Top 20
It is not always about you. I've heard you use the excuse that you are socially inept. That's not an excuse on an online forum when you have time to think before you post. You are turning out to be a disgusting individual who needs an attitude adjustment.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Fowl language? Does he speak Chickenese? :):ROFLMAO:
Could well be but in my haste and anger did not check but the point stands and has been edited.

A world leader has passed and a new political climate may emerge in the UK and in Australia and in so doing affect the markets.

Whatever one’s political bias this death is significant and the few references that appeared here did not warrant the aggressive foul response.

If it did then the same response would be reasonable if a poster said I am attending my grandmothers funeral today so won’t be posting and others offered condolences.

FF

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

uiux

Regular
Could well be but in my haste and anger did not check but the point stands and has been edited.

A world leader has past and a new political climate may emerge in the UK and in Australia and in so doing affect the markets.

Whatever one’s political bias this death is significant and the few references that appeared here did not warrant the aggressive foul response.

If it did then the same response would be reasonable if a poster said I am attending my grandmothers funeral today so won’t be posting and others offered condolences.

FF

There's going to be about a months long heavy news cycle regurgitating endless BS about this

I want to ensure that this thread and the BRN forum remains a space focused on the technology and industry so I can come here knowing I won't be exposed to this story, because like I said, I really don't give a shit about the monarchy. It's going to be unavoidable and hopefully those that want to talk about the monarchy can respect those of us who wish to avoid discussions about it.

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Shadow59

Regular
There's going to be about a months long heavy news cycle regurgitating endless BS about this

I want to ensure that this thread and the BRN forum remains a space focused on the technology and industry so I can come here knowing I won't be exposed to this story, because like I said, I really don't give a shit about the monarchy. It's going to be unavoidable and hopefully those that want to talk about the monarchy can respect those of us who wish to avoid discussions about it.
U, you've already created a discussion on the topic of the monarchy yourself that's not going away real soon....lol

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

uiux

Regular
U, you've already created a discussion on the topic of the monarchy yourself that's not going away real soon....lol

Just expanding my thoughts for FF out of respect

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Here we go again turning yourself into a victim and hero of free speech.

Give me a break. Your language and aggression were and are inappropriate.

Your attempt now to justify is completely hollow because her body would not yet even be cold.

Your fear about the next month is fake and you are completely wrong but it is not in your character to ever admit you were wrong rather you play an excuse card every single time.

By the way explain how your response so quickly after someone’s death could ever be appropriate and fit with your proclamation of speaking your mind.

Once you do this then we will all know that we should never mention the death of a loved one here because you will justifiably react in this manner again.

FF

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

uiux

Regular
"Your fear about the next month is fake and you are completely wrong"

We will see

Reactions: 1 users

JK200SX

Regular
The Queen was a great lady and may she rest in peace.

• Love
Reactions: 26 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Just broke the $1.00 once again, happy days, is a coming.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

robsmark

Regular
In other news, BRN over a $1!!!! 🎉🥳

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Dang Son

Regular
$1 🎆🎇🎆🎇

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
"Your fear about the next month is fake and you are completely wrong"

We will see
I will take a leaf out of your Shareman book:

I asked a question and I am waiting for your answer.

I suspect that you like Shareman will go on about your merry way.

But I make you this promise I will no longer allow your foul mouth and aggression to go unchallenged.

FF

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Top Bottom