AKIDA 1.0

AND

AKIDA IP

AND COMING SOON

AKIDA THE NEXT GRNERATION.

The times they are a changing…

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes. I think the urgency which @TECH intimated could be about getting LSTM implemented, as this will be a boon for ADAS/AVs, as it will even more significantly reduce the load on the CPU in predicting the movement of extraneous objects.

An early development timetable had behaviour prediction slated for Akida 4,

1662647556070.png

but it has been brought forward in terms of models, if not in time.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

cosors

👀
The Queen is dead †

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
6EF4C525-7DBF-4DA7-B40C-F296B304A8EA.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Good evening, all

Why do I think that the company is extremely quiet at present?

Some of my emails are going unanswered, which is slightly unusual, but my ego can handle that :ROFLMAO::geek::ROFLMAO:

But this is a direct quote from today, no names mentioned, and some may think it means stuff all, but I'd strongly disagree.

"Next-Gen Akida is the priority, and everyone is really busy with it" (y)(y)

The company is advancing while I post this, we as a company operate 24 hours a day basically around the globe.

"Money never sleeps" thanks Gekko :ROFLMAO: Nor do our Founders, Peter and Anil.

Love Brainchip xxx
I interpret this in a couple of ways:

- staying ahead/increasing our lead. This is so important because everyone is chasing hard.
- I wonder if the proritising of the next gen Akida is in response to customers needs. I've "Akida is great but we would definitely implement it if it had X, y and z in it". Hence the urgency. 🤔

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

TopCat

Regular

I accidentally came across this research paper whilst looking for something else. There’s no mention of Akida or any other chip. It’s a technical piece and a lot went over my head 🤯but very interesting in regards to medical breakthroughs. I’ve copied some relevant paragraphs highlighting the use of SNN​

( sorry, the bold seems to be stuck on 🤔)

A neuromorphic spiking neural network detects epileptic high frequency oscillations in the scalp EEG​

Spiking neural networks (SNN) have emerged as optimal architectures for embedding in compact low-power signal processing hardware.

This study is a further step towards non-invasive epilepsy monitoring with a low-power wearable device.

Future implementation in neuromorphic hardware​

Our simulated EEG SNN has been motivated by the perspective of future implementation in neuromorphic processors that carry out computation “at the edge''4749. The EEG SNN can be easily mapped onto the neuromorphic device that we have developed and described previously8. All parameters and architecture elements in this neuromorphic device have been carefully chosen to enable the implementation of the simulated EEG SNN in the neuromorphic hardware with only minor adaptations.

A hardware HFO detector based on neuromorphic technology would benefit from low power consumption since it performs spike-based processing. The raw signal is converted into "events" by an asynchronous delta modulator (ADM) circuit. There is no fixed sampling rate. This feature makes the whole device highly efficient in terms of power consumption. As an output, only the presence of an HFO would be signaled to a data storage device, e.g., a mobile phone.

To estimate power consumption, we envision a real-time HFO analysis “at the edge” that includes signal amplification in the preprocessing stage, HFO detection in the SNN, and wireless transmission of a flag to a storage device at the time of HFO occurrence. As previously reported8, our chip consumes 58.4 μW for preprocessing and 555.6 μW for the SNN.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
Morning and happy Friday

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Sorry, if it's been discussed. The yesterday ASX Announcement:- About Brainchip.
Screenshot_20220909_081705_Samsung Notes.jpg

Quite a bit of wording change compare to previous announcement. What I like the most "The reduction in the system latency provides faster response and more power efficient system that can reduce the large carbon footprint of data centers"

Akida will make the world green and great!

it's great to be a shareholder.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220909_074501_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220909_074501_Chrome.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 66 users
Sorry, if it's been discussed. The yesterday ASX Announcement:- About Brainchip.
View attachment 16171
Quite a bit of wording change compare to previous announcement. What I like the most " The reduction in the system latency provides faster response and more power efficient system that can reduce the large carbon footprint of data centres"

Akida will make the world green and great!

it's great to be a shareholder.
Along with AKIDA SCIENCE the NADEL APPROACH will become a course of study in universities around the globe in the next ten years.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Dang Son

Regular
what is this nonsense?
578 shares sold @ $25.22=USD14,577 to drop NCHPY ADR -12% at 3.20pm

BCHPYU.S.: OTC

BrainChip Holdings Ltd. ADR​

WATCHLISTCREATEBCHPYALERT
CLOSED
Last Updated: Sep 8, 2022 3:23 p.m. EDTDelayed quote

$25.22​

-3.76 -12.97%
PREVIOUS CLOSE
$28.98
09/08/2022 02:32 PM EDTUS:BCHPY$25.5560
Toggle Chart Options
Advanced Charting
1D 5D 1M 3M 6M YTD 1Y 3Y All Range Dropdown
$ % VOL
VOLUME: 578 65 DAY AVG: 86.97
665% VS AVG

Reactions: 2 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
what is this nonsense?
578 shares sold @ $25.22=USD14,577 to drop NCHPY ADR -12% at 3.20pm

BCHPYU.S.: OTC

BrainChip Holdings Ltd. ADR​

WATCHLISTCREATEBCHPYALERT
CLOSED
Last Updated: Sep 8, 2022 3:23 p.m. EDTDelayed quote

$25.22​

-3.76 -12.97%
PREVIOUS CLOSE
$28.98
09/08/2022 02:32 PM EDTUS:BCHPY$25.5560
Toggle Chart Options
Advanced Charting
1D 5D 1M 3M 6M YTD 1Y 3Y All Range Dropdown
$ % VOL
VOLUME: 578 65 DAY AVG: 86.97
665% VS AVG
ADR 1 = 40 ordinary share
USD $25.5560

Reactions: 5 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Along with AKIDA SCIENCE the NADEL APPROACH will become a course of study in universities around the globe in the next ten years.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF,

What a Amazing company Brainchip is:

Our founder is Amazing

The technology is Amazing

The management is Amazing

Last but not least, the shareholders of Brainchip is Amazingly knowledgeable.

Learning
It's great to be a shareholder.

PS. May our Queen rise to heaven ❤️.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Concept: California’s tech company BrainChip and French tech startup Prophesse have partnered to launch next-gen platforms for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) looking to integrate event-based vision systems with high levels of AI performance. The partnership combines Prophesee’s computer vision technology with BrainChip’s neuromorphic processor Akida to deliver a complete high-performance and ultra-low-power solution.

Nature of Disruption:Prophesee’s computer vision technology leverages patented sensor design and AI algorithms. It mimics the eye and brain to reveal what was invisible until now using standard frame-based technology. The new computer vision technology has applications in autonomous vehicles, industrial automation, IoT, security and surveillance, and AR or VR. BrainChip’s Akida mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition. It can process data with improved efficiency and precision. Also, it keeps AI or ML local to the chip, independent of the cloud to reduce the latency. The combination of both technologies can help advance AI enablement and offer manufacturers a ready-to-implement solution. Additionally, it helps OEMs looking to leverage edge-based visual technologies as part of their product offerings.

Outlook: The application of computer vision is increasing in various industries including automotive, healthcare, retail, robotics, agriculture, and manufacturing. It gives AI-enabled gadgets an edge to perform efficiently. BrainChip and Prophesee claim that the combination of their technologies can provide OEMs with a computer vision solution that can be directly implemented in a manufacturer’s end product. It can enable data processing with better efficiency, precision, and economy of energy at the point of acquisition

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Dang Son

Regular
ADR 1 = 40 ordinary share
USD $25.5560
Thanks Mia
Parity to BRN.ASX would be BCHPY USD26.32 ish

Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

If Apple ever needed a change of direction I think it’s now.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
RIP HRH
Farewell, o good and faithful servant.
Huge shoes to fill, King Charles III

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

toasty

Regular
I interpret this in a couple of ways:

- staying ahead/increasing our lead. This is so important because everyone is chasing hard.
- I wonder if the proritising of the next gen Akida is in response to customers needs. I've "Akida is great but we would definitely implement it if it had X, y and z in it". Hence the urgency. 🤔
I did postulate a week or so ago that the next gen product might already be in testing with one or more EAP's. The response that @TECH got from the company moves me a little further along that possibility continuum........ ;)

FWIW and my opinion only

• Love
AKD1000 no longer exists.

Brainchip now promotes:

AKIDA TM

AND

AKIDA 1.0

AND

AKIDA IP

AND COMING SOON

AKIDA THE NEXT GRNERATION.

The times they are a changing…

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

These lyrics could have been written to herald the AKIDA technology revolution and to warn all WANCAs throughout the land that paradigm shift is now raging:

“Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you is worth savin'
And you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'

Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who
That it's namin'
For the loser now
Will be later to win

Come senators, congressmen
Please heed the call
Don't stand in the doorway
Don't block up the hall
For he that gets hurt
Will be he who has stalled
The battle outside ragin'
Will soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls

Come mothers and fathers
Throughout the land
And don't criticize
What you can't understand
Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command
Your old road is rapidly agin'
Please get out of the new one
If you can't lend your hand

The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is rapidly fadin'
And the first one now
Will later be last

Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Bob Dylan

‘And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
THE FIRST ONE NOW WILL LATER BE LAST’

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

robsmark

Regular
RIP HRH
Farewell, o good and faithful servant.
Huge shoes to fill, King Charles III
Nobody wants that scandalous, racist bastard as king. Royal approval is about to plummet. He should forfeit the throne so William can be King, it would be great to have a younger more deserving monarchy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Top Bottom