BRN Discussion Ongoing

Foxdog

Regular
What I think about all things APPLE is after years of fruitless rabbit holes that it is very clever at hiding the nuts and bolts of how it is actually doing anything.

They are also ruthless in cutting loose any partner that discloses they are working with APPLE without permission.

They are also litigious in the extreme and adopt a take no prisoner scorched Earth approach where even if they lack merit they will spend and spend on their lawyers crushing the smaller player with the costs of the action.

In consequence my view has become their corporate veil is made of titanium and unless APPLE says in black and white in an official statement we are using "X" technology in our device they will drive you mad with their red herrings and misdirection's.

This would be the first time I have posted anything about APPLE in a very long time and I likely will not post anything about APPLE for a similar time into the future now that MegaChips exists as the convenient foil to anyone knowing who is using the AKIDA technology solution.

The last time I posted anything potentially APPLE related was way back on HC when I speculated that the statement by Ken Scarince that one particular customer had made it perfectly clear that any leak suggesting they were dealing with Brainchip would see them walk away and I suggested that this was consistent with the well known approach by APPLE. Is this enough evidence to base an investment thesis on most definitely not but sometimes I count APPLES instead of sheep when I cannot go to sleep.

My opinion only DYOR - and good luck if its into APPLE.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Even if it wasn't Apple FF, it most certainly would have been a major player so either way it's a significant dot. A dot that might well provide some of the revenue that our CEO directed that we look out for....bring on the next quarterly.

Reactions: 14 users

TECH

Regular
Good evening, all

Why do I think that the company is extremely quiet at present?

Some of my emails are going unanswered, which is slightly unusual, but my ego can handle that :ROFLMAO::geek::ROFLMAO:

But this is a direct quote from today, no names mentioned, and some may think it means stuff all, but I'd strongly disagree.

"Next-Gen Akida is the priority, and everyone is really busy with it" (y)(y)

The company is advancing while I post this, we as a company operate 24 hours a day basically around the globe.

"Money never sleeps" thanks Gekko :ROFLMAO: Nor do our Founders, Peter and Anil.

Love Brainchip xxx

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 105 users

Lex555

Regular
One percent is $1.56 billion US. Even half a percent is a lot of hamburgers.
This is a really good reminder of what we’re looking at long term. * I corrected original post

a P/E at the industry average of 37, with 10% royalties means a market cap of ~$6b USD, for JUST 1% of JUST the edge market.

If you think the possibility of this occurring is higher than 25% than there’s a big arbitrage opportunity.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

uiux

Regular
What $ figure was attached to the SiFive NASA deal?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
This is a really good reminder of what we’re looking at long term. * I corrected original post

a P/E at the industry average of 37, with 10% royalties means a market cap of ~$6b USD, for JUST 1% of JUST the edge market.

If you think the possibility of this occurring is higher than 25% than there’s a big arbitrage opportunity.
The question I ask myself and mind you I do not have the answer is this:

Having regard to the known partnerships with ARM, SiFive, Prophesee, Nviso, Intellisense and ISL and the early adopter customer relationships with Valeo, Mercedes Benz, NASA, MegaChips, Vorago and Renesas and the yet to be announced 8 to 10 EAP customers and the Ford stealth EAP and all the other DARPA relationships has the at least one percent already been surpassed and secured?????

My known unknown so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 53 users

Proga

Regular
Even if it wasn't Apple FF, it most certainly would have been a major player so either way it's a significant dot. A dot that might well provide some of the revenue that our CEO directed that we look out for....bring on the next quarterly.
Talking about revenue @Foxdog, I re-watched Sean's presentation on the International Investment Forum on the 17th of Feb (the one Bravo or Tech Girl saved then uploaded) a couple of days ago. He said back then most revenue this year will be from IP licences. Therefore, don't expect too much this quarter.

We know revenue will be lumpy early before royalties begin consistently streaming in. The revenue of 4.8m in the 1st 6 months is approximately halfway to breaking even.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
The question I ask myself and mind you I do not have the answer is this:

Having regard to the known partnerships with ARM, SiFive, Prophesee, Nviso, Intellisense and ISL and the early adopter customer relationships with Valeo, Mercedes Benz, NASA, MegaChips, Vorago and Renesas and the yet to be announced 8 to 10 EAP customers and the Ford stealth EAP and all the other DARPA relationships has the at least one percent already been surpassed and secured?????

My known unknown so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
has the at least one percent already been surpassed and secured?????

Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20
has the at least one percent already been surpassed and secured?????

Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?
Back then I didn't have TV, and I was the only bloke who recognized her by her singing.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Another very favorable article in New Electronics magazine, about BRN & Edge Impulse collaboration.
Word is definitely getting out there.
I don't think many people in the world, that are into Tech would not have heard about Akida by now.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Proga

Regular

walking it backwards, the implied revenue is $6b/37=$162m

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
We have friends in the right places with Valeo:

1662642476036.png

1662642549345.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Potato

Regular
Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 9.22.02 pm.png

Akida in Vans in a few years???

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Potato

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode

Media Alert: BrainChip Presents at Edge AI Summit and AI Hardware Summit​

Thursday, September 8, 2022 9:00 AM
Brainchip Holdings Limited/ADR

Share this Article
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Linkedin
Topic:

Conferences
LAGUNA HILLS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 8, 2022 / BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN)(OTCQX:BRCHF)(ADR:BCHPY), the world's first commercial producer of ultra-low power neuromorphic AI IP, is exhibiting at both Edge AI Summit and AI Hardware Summit, which are being held concurrently at the Santa Clara Marriott in Santa Clara, Calif., September 13-15. BrainChip will be demonstrating its Akida technology live during both events with company executives delivering presentations at each event.
Edge AI Summit is designed to support enterprise adopters, OEMs, AI software and hardware providers in their pursuit of deploying economical, efficient and optimized AI at the Edge. Todd Vierra, Director of Customer Engagement at BrainChip, will present "AI Accelerations at the Edge of Sensor" as part of the summit's Vision Track September 13 at 12:15 p.m. PDT.
The AI Hardware Summit is the premier commercial event focused on systems-first machine learning. The goal of AI Hardware Summit is to create a feedback loop between those designing AI systems and those using them to accelerate the development and adoption of AI technologies across industries. Nikunj Kotecha, Solutions Architect at BrainChip, is speaking on the "Architecting Autonomous Vehicles: Getting Software to Work Across Hybrid Environments" panel September 15 at 2 p.m. PDT.
"We're excited for the opportunity to exhibit and present at two leading conferences at the same time," said Chris Stevens, VP of Worldwide Sales at BrainChip. "Both Edge AI Summit and the AI Hardware Summit offer attendees the chance to learn more about how Akida technology is making a splash across different but complementary markets with a faster, safer, smarter approach to deploying essential AI at the edge."
Additional information about BrainChip's participation at the 2022 Edge AI Summit can be found at https://brainchip.com/edge-ai-summit-september-13-14-2022-santa-clara-ca/. Details about the company's involvement with AI Hardware Summit is available at https://brainchip.com/ai-hardware-summit-september-14-15-2022-santa-clara-ca/
About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY)
BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company's first-to-market neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping machine learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers' products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.com.
Follow BrainChip on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BrainChip_inc
Follow BrainChip on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/7792006
Media Contact:
Mark Smith
JPR Communications
818-398-1424
Investor Contact:
Mark Komonoski
Integrous Communications
Direct: 877-255-8483
Mobile: 403-470-8384
mkomonoski@integcom.us
SOURCE: Brainchip Holdings Limited/ADR

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
  • Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 19 users
D

Deleted member 118

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
AKD1000 no longer exists.

Brainchip now promotes:

AKIDA TM

AND

AKIDA 1.0

AND

AKIDA IP

AND COMING SOON

AKIDA THE NEXT GRNERATION.

The times they are a changing…

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users
AKD1000 no longer exists.

Brainchip now promotes:

AKIDA TM

AND

AKIDA 1.0

AND

AKIDA IP

AND COMING SOON

AKIDA THE NEXT GRNERATION.

The times they are a changing…

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

As long as next generation AKIDA, is known as..

AKIDA 2.0..

Then I'll be happy 😉

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

White Horse

Regular
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

Media Alert: BrainChip Presents at Edge AI Summit and AI Hardware Summit​

Thursday, September 8, 2022 9:00 AM

Share this Article
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Linkedin
Topic:

Conferences
LAGUNA HILLS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 8, 2022 / BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN)(OTCQX:BRCHF)(ADR:BCHPY), the world's first commercial producer of ultra-low power neuromorphic AI IP, is exhibiting at both Edge AI Summit and AI Hardware Summit, which are being held concurrently at the Santa Clara Marriott in Santa Clara, Calif., September 13-15. BrainChip will be demonstrating its Akida technology live during both events with company executives delivering presentations at each event.
Edge AI Summit is designed to support enterprise adopters, OEMs, AI software and hardware providers in their pursuit of deploying economical, efficient and optimized AI at the Edge. Todd Vierra, Director of Customer Engagement at BrainChip, will present "AI Accelerations at the Edge of Sensor" as part of the summit's Vision Track September 13 at 12:15 p.m. PDT.
The AI Hardware Summit is the premier commercial event focused on systems-first machine learning. The goal of AI Hardware Summit is to create a feedback loop between those designing AI systems and those using them to accelerate the development and adoption of AI technologies across industries. Nikunj Kotecha, Solutions Architect at BrainChip, is speaking on the "Architecting Autonomous Vehicles: Getting Software to Work Across Hybrid Environments" panel September 15 at 2 p.m. PDT.
"We're excited for the opportunity to exhibit and present at two leading conferences at the same time," said Chris Stevens, VP of Worldwide Sales at BrainChip. "Both Edge AI Summit and the AI Hardware Summit offer attendees the chance to learn more about how Akida technology is making a splash across different but complementary markets with a faster, safer, smarter approach to deploying essential AI at the edge."
Additional information about BrainChip's participation at the 2022 Edge AI Summit can be found at https://brainchip.com/edge-ai-summit-september-13-14-2022-santa-clara-ca/. Details about the company's involvement with AI Hardware Summit is available at https://brainchip.com/ai-hardware-summit-september-14-15-2022-santa-clara-ca/
About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY)
BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company's first-to-market neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping machine learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers' products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.com.
Follow BrainChip on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BrainChip_inc
Follow BrainChip on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/7792006
Media Contact:
Mark Smith
JPR Communications
818-398-1424
Investor Contact:
Mark Komonoski
Integrous Communications
Direct: 877-255-8483
Mobile: 403-470-8384
mkomonoski@integcom.us
SOURCE: Brainchip Holdings Limited/ADR

Well we can see Nikunj will be presenting in this session with:

Session Topics:
Edge AI
Enterprise AI
ML at Scale
Novel AI Hardware
Systems Design
Speaker(s):

Girish Venkataramani
Senior Director, ML Accelerators
Cruise

Ravi Narayanaswami
Principal MLA Architect
Cruise

Prasun Raha
Head of HW Platform Architecture
Rivian

David Tai
Senior Staff Engineer
DiDi Autonomous Driving

Couldn't see an agenda for Todd's area but a bit of a who's who.

Screenshot_2022-09-08-23-31-17-82_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Top Bottom