BRN Discussion Ongoing

SERA2g

Founding Member
And by the way that drugged up moron from the other place should never be listened too or responded too.

These shares are the agreed payments Viana is receiving for his consultancy role published via the ASX last year. Hence the fact that they are for identical numbers of shares each time and it is stated in black and white in the ASX announcement.

The fact that he can waste so much of your time with this rubbish makes clear why doing your own research is critical and reading price sensitive announcements and keeping them to hand is also.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
How dare you insult TD.

LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Porsche Assistant Systems seem to require an online connection:

BMW does not:
"Does the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant work even without an active data connection?
Yes. The activation of the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant by the activation word ("Hey BMW") is available at any time, even if your BMW does not have a mobile phone connection. For information from online services, your BMW requires a mobile phone connection."

So that will be an 'At the edge' neuromorphic chip .... who could that be ?? ;):cool:

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

cassip

Regular
We know that AKIDA is being utitlised for key word spotting in the Mercedes MBUX. We know that Cerence is powering the voice and AI-driven features in the Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX). So BrainChip is obviously working in collaboration with Cerence.

Aside from working with Mercedes, Cerrence is also providing interactive AI to Electric Fiat 500, BMW, and Audi.

The Honda logo is also shown on the Cerence website along with other big carmakers logos who are preportedly using Cerence technology.

DOT. DOT. DOT.

View attachment 2205

Extract 1
We are most famous for speech, and recently announced that Cerence is powering the voice and AI-driven features in the Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX). Cerence was also selected by FCA to provide conversational and interactive AI in the new Electric Fiat 500. We are also long time partners with BMW, and just this month we presented our products together to demonstrate our vision for the impact of conversational AI on the driving experience. Audi’s voice assistant was also built on the Cerence Drive platform, which empowers a conversational mobility assistant and infotainment experience that makes it safer and more natural than ever for drivers to interact with their Audi vehicles.
That would fit with what you, @Bravo, already posted, for example in march

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

ODAAT

one day at a time
They are the pitfalls, of technology companies that make things incurring costs and then try to make a profit.

We will incur virtually no costs in manufacturing, other than Engineering Samples.

We basically sell the fertile seeds (the IP) to other Companies, to grow, water, fertilize etc, producing high yielding trees. The fruits of, which we then take a cut (royalties).

Our business plan, is truly Golden.

We are following ARM's, but I believe, we will give it legs!
Nicely said DingoBorat. BrainChips business model is gold!
I remember when l first brought into BRN a few years back one of our regular posters (sorry can not remember who) also made the analogy that we are like a bank. We give out loans (our IP) and then we sit back and get paid interest (royalties) whilst keeping our overheads to a minimum. I like it, l like it alot.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Diogenese

Top 20
‘This proves nothing’ as Sergeant Schultz from Hogans Hero’s would say but I am feeling more confident about my speculation that the AKIDA next generation with LSTM IP is already in the hands of an automotive vehicle manufacturer, just like AKD1000 IP was distributed to select customers close to 18 months before it was produced as an engineering sample.

If I only had one with @uiux and @butcheroo to help I could use it to see the future and remove any doubt.😂🤣😂😎

Great find once again @Bravo

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Certainly the MetaTF 2000 software simulation will be in the hands of a few favoured EAP customers, and a FPGA would also be likely to be available. I don't recall any costs to indicate full blown SoC wafers have been made by us, but perhaps the customers are using the IP in their own in-house SoCs.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

pgetties

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
How dare you insult TD.

LOL
I've never laughed so much at some of The Deans posts. I was never really sure if he was some kind of cryptic evil genius with his abstract words or a former inmate of Bethlem Royal aka Beblam. I think the later
Happy Mtv GIF by INTO ACTION

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Zedjack33

Regular
I've never laughed so much at some of The Deans posts. I was never really sure if he was some kind of cryptic evil genius with his abstract words or a former inmate of Bethlem Royal aka Beblam. I think the former
Happy Mtv GIF by INTO ACTION
Just a full blown wanker. What a dickhead he is/was.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Just a full blown wanker. What a dickhead he is/was.
How true, but what an entertainer, I still chuckle to myself, when thinking of some of his outrages shit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Hey all,

I appreciate all the research that is generously shared on here, a big thank you again.

I found this interesting, I’m NOT saying it’s AKIDA but it caught my attention.

On the latest video released by Brainchip on vibration analysis (very interesting video), at the end (min 1:04) it quickly mentions vibration analysis in gaming and shows a picture of a gaming headset.

I noted with interest that Sony Entertainment are rumoured to be brining out a headset with a vibrating motor in it that is to prevent/aid people who feel ‘motion sickness’ when wearing headsets as well as for in game use.

I have also included at the end what I believe is the Patent for it but @Diogenese will have to confirm it.

This is from the Playstation Blog (underline – mine)

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/0...ller-the-next-generation-of-vr-gaming-on-ps5/

Building upon our innovations from PS5, PlayStation VR2 adds a true next-gen experience with high-fidelity visuals, new sensory features, and enhanced tracking – along with a simplified single-cord setup.

Visual Fidelity: For a high-fidelity visual experience, PS VR2 offers 4K HDR, 110-degree field of view, and foveated rendering. With an OLED display, players can expect a display resolution of 2000×2040 per eye and smooth frame rates of 90/120Hz.

Headset-based Controller Tracking: With inside-out tracking, PS VR2 tracks you and your controller through integrated cameras embedded in the VR headset. Your movements and the direction you look at are reflected in-game without the need for an external camera.

New Sensory Features: PS VR2 Sense Technology combines eye tracking, headset feedback, 3D Audio, and the innovative PS VR2 Sense controller to create an incredibly deep feeling of immersion. Headset feedback is a new sensory feature that amplifies the sensations of in-game actions from the player. It’s created by a single built-in motor with vibrations that add an intelligent tactile element, bringing players closer to the gameplay experience. For example, gamers can feel a character’s elevated pulse during tense moments, the rush of objects passing close to the character’s head, or the thrust of a vehicle as the character speeds forward. Additionally, PS5’s Tempest 3D AudioTech makes sounds in the player’s surroundings come alive, adding to this new level of immersion.

Eye Tracking: With eye tracking, PS VR2 detects the motion of your eyes, so a simple look in a specific direction can create an additional input for the game character. This allows players to interact more intuitively in new and lifelike ways, allowing for a heightened emotional response and enhanced expression that provide a new level of realism in gaming.

‘Other patents suggest that Sony is taking extra steps to help new VR gamers avoid motion sickness. For those who can’t seem to get their eyes and stomach to agree when gaming, motion sickness can be a major barrier to VR. With that in mind, a patent filed by Sony back in 2019 suggests that a built-in vibration system may somehow be used to alleviate motion sickness, the idea ostensibly being that direct physical feedback could help to alleviate the troubles the inner ear experiences when navigating a false 3D environment.’

‘Sony has confirmed that its PlayStation VR2 headset will be available from "early 2023".’

https://www.pocket-lint.com/ar-vr/n...-date-rumours-and-everything-you-need-to-know

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=US344955645&_fid=EP335388904

Title: (EN) VR SICKNESS REDUCTION SYSTEM, HEAD-MOUNTED DISPLAY, VR SICKNESS REDUCTION METHOD, AND PROGRAM

Abstract

A VR sickness reduction system, a head-mounted display, a VR sickness reduction system, and a program are provided that may reduce VR sickness. An HMD includes a display section positioned in front of a user when the head-mounted display is mounted on the user. A rocking section may rock a head of the user on which the HMD is mounted. An entertainment apparatus causes the display section to display a moving image representing a state viewed from a point of view. The entertainment apparatus controls rocking of the rocking section depending on an acceleration status of the point of view in the moving image displayed on the display section.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hey all,

I appreciate all the research that is generously shared on here, a big thank you again.

I found this interesting, I’m NOT saying it’s AKIDA but it caught my attention.

On the latest video released by Brainchip on vibration analysis (very interesting video), at the end (min 1:04) it quickly mentions vibration analysis in gaming and shows a picture of a gaming headset.

I noted with interest that Sony Entertainment are rumoured to be brining out a headset with a vibrating motor in it that is to prevent/aid people who feel ‘motion sickness’ when wearing headsets as well as for in game use.

I have also included at the end what I believe is the Patent for it but @Diogenese will have to confirm it.

This is from the Playstation Blog (underline – mine)

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/0...ller-the-next-generation-of-vr-gaming-on-ps5/

Building upon our innovations from PS5, PlayStation VR2 adds a true next-gen experience with high-fidelity visuals, new sensory features, and enhanced tracking – along with a simplified single-cord setup.

Visual Fidelity: For a high-fidelity visual experience, PS VR2 offers 4K HDR, 110-degree field of view, and foveated rendering. With an OLED display, players can expect a display resolution of 2000×2040 per eye and smooth frame rates of 90/120Hz.

Headset-based Controller Tracking: With inside-out tracking, PS VR2 tracks you and your controller through integrated cameras embedded in the VR headset. Your movements and the direction you look at are reflected in-game without the need for an external camera.

New Sensory Features: PS VR2 Sense Technology combines eye tracking, headset feedback, 3D Audio, and the innovative PS VR2 Sense controller to create an incredibly deep feeling of immersion. Headset feedback is a new sensory feature that amplifies the sensations of in-game actions from the player. It’s created by a single built-in motor with vibrations that add an intelligent tactile element, bringing players closer to the gameplay experience. For example, gamers can feel a character’s elevated pulse during tense moments, the rush of objects passing close to the character’s head, or the thrust of a vehicle as the character speeds forward. Additionally, PS5’s Tempest 3D AudioTech makes sounds in the player’s surroundings come alive, adding to this new level of immersion.

Eye Tracking: With eye tracking, PS VR2 detects the motion of your eyes, so a simple look in a specific direction can create an additional input for the game character. This allows players to interact more intuitively in new and lifelike ways, allowing for a heightened emotional response and enhanced expression that provide a new level of realism in gaming.

‘Other patents suggest that Sony is taking extra steps to help new VR gamers avoid motion sickness. For those who can’t seem to get their eyes and stomach to agree when gaming, motion sickness can be a major barrier to VR. With that in mind, a patent filed by Sony back in 2019 suggests that a built-in vibration system may somehow be used to alleviate motion sickness, the idea ostensibly being that direct physical feedback could help to alleviate the troubles the inner ear experiences when navigating a false 3D environment.’

‘Sony has confirmed that its PlayStation VR2 headset will be available from "early 2023".’

https://www.pocket-lint.com/ar-vr/n...-date-rumours-and-everything-you-need-to-know

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=US344955645&_fid=EP335388904

Title: (EN) VR SICKNESS REDUCTION SYSTEM, HEAD-MOUNTED DISPLAY, VR SICKNESS REDUCTION METHOD, AND PROGRAM

Abstract

A VR sickness reduction system, a head-mounted display, a VR sickness reduction system, and a program are provided that may reduce VR sickness. An HMD includes a display section positioned in front of a user when the head-mounted display is mounted on the user. A rocking section may rock a head of the user on which the HMD is mounted. An entertainment apparatus causes the display section to display a moving image representing a state viewed from a point of view. The entertainment apparatus controls rocking of the rocking section depending on an acceleration status of the point of view in the moving image displayed on the display section.
Thanks and great post FoH .. I haven't stopped thinking about the clue that was given to us at the end of the vid showing a couple with their VR headsets on ... doesn't that say something?.... I think so... here's hoping ... 🙏

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Good thing about speculation is you live to speculate another day. But I am still left with the idea that the predictive capabilities of AKIDA next generation with LSTM could help me uncover the answer.

Reading your latest find though I am left to wonder when there is no connection what happens in the car with the brain that thinks like you???

Are you supposed to pretend that like you it was thinking about something else and that it lost track of what it was doing and it
was OK it went round the roundabout 63 times before continuing on to your intended destination???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

rayzor

Regular
We are still in the ASX200

View attachment 15714
Hi Cyw

Information from Marketindex.com.au as at 02/09/2022

Performance​

1 Week-4.76%
1 Month-12.20%
2022 YTD+32.35%
1 Year+78.22%
vs Sector (1yr)+115.93%
vs ASX 200 (1yr)+87.00%

Size​

Market Cap Question Mark Icon $1,547,425,930
ASX Rank230 of 2,417
Sector Rank12 of 234

Hopefully we can increase our market cap before the next readjustment.

DYOR

Thanks

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Not directly related to BRN but wow, the possibilities are enormous for edge iot.
Researchers Just Wirelessly Transmitted Power Over 98 Feet of Thin Air -

Pretty sure Nicola Tesla, was onto wireless energy transmission, over 120 years ago..

_20220903_000617.JPG

J P Morgan (the original) didn't like the idea, of people getting "free energy" and stopped funding of his largest experiment, Wardenclyffe Tower..

_20220903_000707.JPG

I'm pretty sure he had idea's for harnessing, the natural energy in the atmosphere as well..

Tesla's long-held dream was to create a source of inexhaustible, clean energy that was free for everyone. He strongly opposed centralised coal-fired power stations that spewed carbon dioxide into the air that humans breathed.

The saddest thing, if Humanity doesn't solve its energy demand problems in time, is that there have been numerous solutions discovered, or put forward over the years, but which have been put back, discarded or bought out, in the interests of Power and Greed.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 25 users
A lot to consider in this following linked article. If generally accurate the following seems possible:

1. The USA will not become an inflationary mess and once again will become the dominant World economy;

2. Europe will become US focused;

3. China & Russian economies will suffer and cause internal instability and it is likely political change will overtake the present leaderships as it has historically in both countries;

4. Australia will keep shooting itself in the foot economically and politically.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
A lot to consider in this following linked article. If generally accurate the following seems possible:

1. The USA will not become an inflationary mess and once again will become the dominant World economy;

2. Europe will become US focused;

3. China & Russian economies will suffer and cause internal instability and it is likely political change will overtake the present leaderships as it has historically in both countries;

4. Australia will keep shooting itself in the foot economically and politically.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I had to look twice when I saw the acronym for 'Inflation Reduction Act' IRA! ... A great positive read ...Thanks FF

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

nannapat

Regular
Feel free to shoot me down with flaming flames….

A patent not being announced on the ASX , this is yet another achievement and milestone.

I do not care whom‘s responsibility it May , fall upon, whether one is on a holiday or not.

Totally reckless and is not good enough, over 40,000 shareholders , not every single shareholder has the informative , information on hand due to the information within TSE.

It is of the upmost imperative, for BRN to keep every single shareholder informed of information to keep one’s well informed. Irrespective of what ones may well hold ie. 500 to 5mil shares , we should all expect the same respect, as shareholders we all own the company and should /need to be informed of vital information/ certainly not via google.

Rant over…….

Nan xxx

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Thanks and great post FoH .. I haven't stopped thinking about the clue that was given to us at the end of the vid showing a couple with their VR headsets on ... doesn't that say something?.... I think so... here's hoping ... 🙏

Hi @BienSuerte,

I just noticed that Meta is going to continue to use Qualcomm's chips in its Quest line of virtual reality headsets and the two companies are teaming up to build "customized" chipsets. The articles states " the VR chipsets that are being designed as part of this collaboration are not exclusive to Meta".

This is interesting because earlier this year Qualcomm also teamed up with Microsoft as well on custom chips for AR glasses, with Microsoft promising "lightweight" and energy-efficient wearables, so Qualcomm appears to be working with both rivals on roughly the same thing.

Now I'm not saying this is us, but in light of the recent BrainChip Vibration Analysis video showing the headsets, these articles piqued my interest, particularly where they refer to "energy efficient wearables "and "specialised technologies".

Food for thought?

1 am.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users
Top Bottom