BRN Discussion Ongoing

What does it take to disrupt an existing paradigm? Perhaps MegaChip and its public disclosures can give us some guidance.

On the MegaChips thread @stuart888 posted the following:

“In a much more aggressive move, in mid-2020, founder and Chairman, Masahiro Shindo, identified AI/ML technology to be critical to Megachips’ future and asked the US operation to take a leadership position in moving the company in that direction.

MegaChips began an internal training program to allow a group of dedicated engineers to become experts in this important technology. The company made significant investments in the US to identify key partners, build relationships with local universities, and acquire key talent in this space. In 2021, the company made multi-million-dollar investments in two key AI/IP partners, Brainchip and Quadric, to bolster its offerings in the Edge AI market. The company is now positioned to make an aggressive move into the US ASIC market, using its skills in Edge AI as a key component of that move”

So in mid 2020 MegaChips commenced training a group of dedicated engineers at the same time that Brainchip was announcing its first EAP customers Ford Motors Corporation and Valeo.

I think we can now say wth confidence that MegaChips was an EAP in 2020.

MegaChips before buying a full IP licence invested close to two years in identifying the paradigm shift and training its staff noting “Chairman, Masahiro Shindo, identified AI/ML technology to be critical to Megachips’ future” and determined how this was to be embraced and implemented by MegaChips. This decision would not have been taken lightly or overnight so most likely was in contemplation back in 2019.

Remember Brainchip announced the release of AKIDA IP to select customers in June, 2019.

NINTENDO was 70% of MegaChips FUTURE in 2019 and it is hard to believe that it did not figure in MegaChips thinking where Ai/ML was concerned.

Then in October, 2021 MegaChip announced to its customers and the market generally that it was able to address customer requirements for the entire suite of Ai/Ml products from design to implementation.

Then in Brainchip’s 2022 half yearly report there appears about 2 million dollars in unexpected revenue which Brainchip advises primarily relates to IP licence fees.

If these licence fees have arrived via MegaChips then they relate to MegaChip customers at the very beginning of product development cycles.

As Nintendo account for 70% of MegaChips business I thought about the statement by the former CEO Mr. Dinardo in 2020 that there was an opportunity for AKIDA to appear in controllers.

If 70% of what you do everyday as an engineer at MegaChips relates to Nintendo products does it not make perfect sense when tasked with learning all about AKIDA technology and how it can be applied to and designed into customer technology that the technology that occupies 70% of your work day would be foremost in your contemplation.

It just makes sense in fact were it otherwise it would actually be irrational.

So I think based on what I have read that we will see a new product offering from Nintendo early in 2023 that will walk like our famous duck and it will be quaking so loud you will not be able to ignore it.

This new product from Nintendo was rumoured for release in March of 2022 but mysteriously did not appear and now is rumoured for release in March, 2023:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
On the paradigm shift Anil Mankar at the 2021 Ai Field Day was asked about whether Brainchip was undertaking ASIL certification for automotive use and he gave a definitive NO.

He stated it was too expensive and too drawn out a process and Brainchip was leaving this to its customers in this space.

Now if it takes the best part of four years for a technology paradigm shift in a game for kids big and small it just makes sense that Ford and Valeo are going to take longer when they also have to undertake ASIL certification.

Mercedes Benz 2024.

Valeo Lidar 2023 - 2024.

FORD - predicted to take control of the US EV market by 2025.
My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: SiFive, ARM & Renesas are apparently engaged in something called mass market technology shipping billions of low powered intelligent semiconductors for boring use cases like mobile phones, PCs, switches, cameras and white goods so if you are into this type of boring everyday stuff knock yourself out. True dramatically cutting power use across all these areas could save humanity but just so boring.

EQXX is where it is at just look at what one sexy tourer did for the share price compared with ARM saturating the market.

No one is interested in mass market bring on the first AKIDA powered F100 super truck now that will get the share price hopping.😂🤣😂

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 69 users
A heads up @uiux has posted one of his must read posts on the NASA thread if you are into mass market space and military use of AKIDA technology.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Baisyet

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

clip

Regular
What does it take to disrupt an existing paradigm? Perhaps MegaChip and its public disclosures can give us some guidance.

“In a much more aggressive move, in mid-2020, founder and Chairman, Masahiro Shindo, identified AI/ML technology to be critical to Megachips’ future and asked the US operation to take a leadership position in moving the company in that direction.

MegaChips began an internal training program to allow a group of dedicated engineers to become experts in this important technology. The company made significant investments in the US to identify key partners, build relationships with local universities, and acquire key talent in this space. In 2021, the company made multi-million-dollar investments in two key AI/IP partners, Brainchip and Quadric, to bolster its offerings in the Edge AI market. The company is now positioned to make an aggressive move into the US ASIC market, using its skills in Edge AI as a key component of that move”

So in mid 2020 MegaChips commenced training a group of dedicated engineers at the same time that Brainchip was announcing its first EAP customers Ford Motors Corporation and Valeo.

MegaChips before buying a full IP licence invested close to two years in identifying the paradigm shift and training its staff noting “Chairman, Masahiro Shindo, identified AI/ML technology to be critical to Megachips’ future” and determined how this was to be embraced and implemented by MegaChips. This decision would not have been taken lightly or overnight so most likely was in contemplation back in 2019.

Remember Brainchip announced the release of AKIDA IP to select customers in June, 2019.

NINTENDO was 70% of MegaChips FUTURE in 2019 and it is hard to believe that it did not figure in MegaChips thinking where Ai/ML was concerned.

Then in October, 2021 MegaChip announced to its customers and the market generally that it was able to address customer requirements for the entire suite of Ai/Ml products from design to implementation.

Then in Brainchip’s 2022 half yearly report there appears about 2 million dollars in unexpected revenue which Brainchip advises primarily relates to IP licence fees.

If these licence fees have arrived via MegaChips then they relate to MegaChip customers at the very beginning of product development cycles.

As Nintendo account for 70% of MegaChips business I thought about the statement by the former CEO Mr. Dinardo in 2020 that there was an opportunity for AKIDA to appear in controllers.

If 70% of what you do everyday as an engineer at MegaChips relates to Nintendo products does it not make perfect sense when tasked with learning all about AKIDA technology and how it can be applied to and designed into customer technology that the technology that occupies 70% of your work day would be foremost in your contemplation.

So I think based on what I have read that we will see a new product offering from Nintendo early in 2023 that it will walk like our famous duck and it will be quaking so loud you will not be able to ignore it.

This new product from Nintendo was rumoured for release in March of 2022 but mysteriously did not appear and now is rumoured for release in March, 2023:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hopefully the Nintendo connection comes true and the new console right in time for the next Brainchip AGM in May 2023 :)

Has anyone interest in opening a Nintendo thread?

Reactions: 10 users

Build-it

Regular
On the paradigm shift Anil Mankar at the 2021 Ai Field Day was asked about whether Brainchip was undertaking ASIL certification for automotive use and he gave a definitive NO.

He stated it was too expensive and too drawn out a process and Brainchip was leaving this to its customers in this space.

Now if it takes the best part of four years for a technology paradigm shift in a game for kids big and small it just makes sense that Ford and Valeo are going to take longer when they also have to undertake ASIL certification.

Mercedes Benz 2024.

Valeo Lidar 2023 - 2024.

FORD - predicted to take control of the US EV market by 2025.
My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: SiFive, ARM & Renesas are apparently engaged in something called mass market technology shipping billions of low powered intelligent semiconductors for boring use cases like mobile phones, PCs, switches, cameras and white goods so if you are into this type of boring everyday stuff knock yourself out. True dramatically cutting power use across all these areas could save humanity but just so boring.

EQXX is where it is at just look at what one sexy tourer did for the share price compared with ARM saturating the market.

No one is interested in mass market bring on the first AKIDA powered F100 super truck now that will get the share price hopping.😂🤣😂

Hi FF,
Great to have you back on the threads.

How boring is Qualcomm 😆 who have been at it for years also.

I do hope that one day we have some formal recognition that Qualcomm are collaborating with BRN's Akida tech just as the businesses you have mentioned.

Edge Compute.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Hi FF,
Great to have you back on the threads.

How boring is Qualcomm 😆 who have been at it for years also.

I do hope that one day we have some formal recognition that Qualcomm are collaborating with BRN's Akida tech just as the businesses you have mentioned.

Edge Compute.
Yes it will be nice but just not sexy. Can you see any of the WANCA’s from MF and AFR reading a Qualcomm announcement by torch light under the covers so their mum does not catch them. 😂🤣😂

The unsophisticated WANCA’s need super trucks and exotic European tourers to understand what value Brainchip offers.

Global semiconductor giants like ARM just don’t rate.

We know that AKIDA is being offered with the ARM Cortex M4 as it screams this fact from every corner of the ARM web site.

We know that the ARM Cortex M4 is used across the Drone industry for processing CNN presently. We know that AKIDA revolutionises ARM Cortex M4 CNN processing by converting to AKIDA SNN.

Going out on a limb here but even Blind Freddie would likely drag himself away from drinking cocktails and sending emails to Mercedes asking to be put on the list to purchase an EQXX long enough to switch over to the upgraded ARM Cortex M4 with AKIDA to dramatically reduce power drain and increase performance and range in his drone fleet. In fact he seems to be nodding at the idea as I type.

Quite frankly even this old technophobe knows to the point of conviction that the biggest thing apart from AKIDA in terms of growth is going to be the proliferation of drone technology over the next ten years. Drones just make sense.

No sexy is as sexy does so we need all the WANCA’s under their covers pleasuring themselves on pictures of AKIDA powered Ford Super Trucks before they will get the bleeding obvious and attribute the correct value to Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Xhosa12345

Regular

So I think based on what I have read that we will see a new product offering from Nintendo early in 2023 that it will walk like our famous duck and it will be quaking so loud you will not be able to ignore it.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

111 million switches have been sold, avg about 10m per year now..

So at least what 220 million controllers...

Surely we would be wanting at least a dollar per unit minimum of we are in...

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Hi FF,

Great Sunday Morning. Good to have you sharing your research and thought.🔥🔥🔥.

Learning.
Learning everyday.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Fridges consume the most electricity in our house yearly. How much can Brainchip reduce power consumption?. It would be cool to see.
Brainchip should be labeled as a green solution and receive carbon credits in my opinion.

About 1,4 billion domestic refrigerators and freezers are in use worldwide. With an average annual electricity consumption of 450 kWh each, altogether they account for almost 14 % of the total electricity consumption from the residential sector and cause worldwide annual greenhouse gas emissions of 450 million tons of CO2eq. If every time a refrigerator or freezer is replaced, the most energyefficient model is chosen as a replacement, 240 TWh of electricity and 159 million tons of CO2eq per year can be cost-effectively saved by 2020. Even further savings are achievable by 2030.

Samsung and LG go head to head with AI-powered fridges that recognize food​

By Dami Lee@dami_lee Jan 2, 2020, 2:11pm EST
18 comments

Non-intrusive load monitoring (NILM), spiking neural network (SNN), smart grid, unsupervised machine learn‐ ing.

1661649926165.png

1661649350650.png

Combined with the previous analysis, it can be observed that the SNN method not only outperforms the traditional ANN in classification accuracy of most appliances, but is es‐ pecially useful in practical NILM scenarios where very few labeled data are provided. Moreover, it is known that the SNN is faster and can be implemented with low-cost elec‐ tronic components easily

V. DISCUSSION AND CONCLUSION In this paper, a novel SNN-based NILM algorithm is pro‐ posed along with the distributed computation fashion to bet‐ ter embed the NILM functionality in a practical load de‐ mand analysis system, i.e., the Grid Sense system. The pro‐ posed NILM algorithm utilizes the biology-inspired SNN and features an unsupervised learning scheme named STDP. To learn a new household model, the user only needs to la‐ bel one data instance for each appliance, which costs signifi‐ cantly less effort than training the traditional ANNs. More‐ over, the nature of SNN makes it extremely easy to be im‐ plemented into low-cost hardware where an RC circuit can represent each neuron. With this setup, the expensive compu‐ tational intensive unit, i.e., GPU, is no longer needed for smart outlets so that the massive deployment in households becomes possible. Another advantage caused by the hard‐ ware friendly representation of the SNN is the distributed computation scheme. Instead of the digitized analog signal in most ANNs, the signal of SNN flows as a sparse binary vector, i.e., the spike train. As a result, the SNN layers can be easily separated into different devices to access high sam‐ pling rate measurements without powerful communication equipment. The experiments are conducted on the PLAID da‐ taset to show that the proposed SNN method can accurately classify the appliances. The performance is better than tradi‐ tional CNN and other algorithms.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users
111 million switches have been sold, avg about 10m per year now..

So at least what 220 million controllers...

Surely we would be wanting at least a dollar per unit minimum of we are in...
All I know is that if by mistake ARM had credited 1 cent from everyone of the 230 billion chips they have shipped to my account I would have $2.3 billion dollars sitting there plus interest.

And that is just 1 tiny little cent. In accounting terms a rounding off number.

SEMICONDUCTOR SUCCESS IN THE MARKET PLACE is as my late father in law used say

“A LICENCE TO PRINT MONEY”.

Please someone make out the case against Brainchip being a success now in the semiconductor space.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

Build-it

Regular
Yes it will be nice but just not sexy. Can you see any of the WANCA’s from MF and AFR reading a Qualcomm announcement by torch light under the covers so their mum does not catch them. 😂🤣😂

The unsophisticated WANCA’s need super trucks and exotic European tourers to understand what value Brainchip offers.

We know that AKIDA is being offered with the ARM Cortex M4 as it screams this fact from every corner of the ARM web site.

We know that the ARM Cortex M4 is used across the Drone industry for processing CNN presently. We know that AKIDA revolutionises ARM Cortex M4 CNN processing by converting to AKIDA SNN.

Going out on a limb here but even Blind Freddie would likely drag himself away from drinking cocktails and sending emails to Mercedes asking to be put on the list to purchase an EQXX long enough to switch over to the upgraded ARM Cortex M4 with AKIDA to dramatically reduce power drain and increase performance and range in his drone fleet. In fact he seems to be nodding at the idea as I type.

Quite frankly even this old technophobe knows to the point of conviction that the biggest thing apart from AKIDA in terms of growth is going to be the proliferation of drone technology over the next ten years. Drones just make sense.

No sexy is as sexy does so we need all the WANCA’s under their covers pleasuring themselves on pictures of AKIDA powered Ford Super Trucks before they will get the bleeding obvious and attribute the correct value to Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

What a cracker response and to think back in 2019 in our retail offer booklet BRN had flagged drones as part of our suite of applications.

I am still bullish on the Ford & Akida vehicle fwiw, atleast the WANCA’S under the doonas as you put it can really get off on it. Love your analogy LOL.

Attachments

• 20220828_114803.jpg
    20220828_114803.jpg
    590 KB · Views: 48
  • 20220828_120115.jpg
    20220828_120115.jpg
    759 KB · Views: 46
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
All I know is that if by mistake ARM had credited 1 cent from everyone of the 230 billion chips they have shipped to my account I would have $2.3 billion dollars sitting there plus interest.

And that is just 1 tiny little cent. In accounting terms a rounding off number.

SEMICONDUCTOR SUCCESS IN THE MARKET PLACE is as my late father in law used say

“A LICENCE TO PRINT MONEY”.

Please someone make out the case against Brainchip bring a success now in the semiconductor space.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

25 billion chips per year
1 cent per chip
0.25 billion (250m)
Say 85% gp

212m profit
Pe 30
6.4b mkt cap

Sp about 4 buks.....

Absolute super conservative, its gonna be way more than 1c per chip.
5c, means sp 16 buks ish!

Now lets just get into the 25b starting point

I cant wait for the next 2 4cs thats gonna really point the direction and confirm the trend

Have a great rest of the weekend all, im gonna go blow a couple hundred buks at the cas.... mmm but thats say 220 brn shares, x16, so its gonna potentially cost me 3.5k, ouch.... ah well gotta have fun along the way right!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

VictorG

25 billion chips per year
1 cent per chip
0.25 billion (250m)
Say 85% gp

212m profit
Pe 30
6.4b mkt cap

Sp about 4 buks.....

Absolute super conservative, its gonna be way more than 1c per chip.
5c, means sp 16 buks ish!

Now lets just get into the 25b starting point

I cant wait for the next 2 4cs thats gonna really point the direction and confirm the trend

Have a great rest of the weekend all, im gonna go blow a couple hundred buks at the cas.... mmm but thats say 220 brn shares, x16, so its gonna potentially cost me 3.5k, ouch.... ah well gotta have fun along the way right!
I've spent a little over 40k in the past yr on orthodontists. Like you I calculated the true cost of owning an additional 50k BRN shares or chewing on a tomahawk steak.

Based on your calculations, in a few 4c's from now my smile will be worth circa $800k. I will need to dine at the most expensive restaurants around the world just to dignify my investment.
Hope some of you will join me 😀

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Slade

Top 20
There has been talk about ARM chips and smartphones and whether BrainChip could be used. Clearly ARM is big on Akida and the role it can play in improving its Cortex-M. While other ARM processors (Cortex-A78 CPU and the Mali-G78 GPU) have, up until to now, been the featured ARM tech in Smartphones, make no mistake, the Cortex-M will be. It is a part of ARM's Total Compute System .....it says so on their website.

A Foundation for Smartphone Innovation​

Total Compute
Total Compute, a strategy that takes a holistic system-wide optimization approach across hardware IP, physical IP, software, tools and standards, is powering the next decade of mobile computing.

Total Compute: A Holistic Approach to SoC Design
To meet future market demands, digital experiences must become more interactive, intuitive, and immersive. But without significant changes to current SoC design methodologies, that is nearly impossible. The Arm Total Compute strategy ensures that compute platforms can seamlessly and securely handle tomorrow’s workloads as new devices, use cases, and advanced apps proliferate.

Second-Generation Arm Total Compute Solutions​

Purpose-Built Compute and Specialized Processing
The second-generation Arm Total Compute Solutions (TCS22) feature the latest Arm v9 CPUs, the new flagship GPU Immortalis-G715, new Mali GPUs, Arm System IP and interconnect technologies, Cortex-M and Cortex-R CPU processors, physical IP, software, tools, and standards.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Howdy Team,

I'm keeping tabs on Microsoft's Project Volterra, which is apparently due for release any day now!!!!! And it was with immense pleasure, that I discovered this statement on the Windows Developer Blog in which it says:

"because we expect to see NPUs being built into most, if not all, future computing devices"

It also talks about the Hybrid Loop which helps you to run inferencing on either Azure or the edge. In addition, I also found a tweet from Qualcomm on 2 June 2022 which announced a brand new Qualcomm Neural SDK just for Windows.

All I can say is

ff4c110836358f3027984c5d3d318ba9.gif

Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 12.41.37 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 12.11.02 pm.png

3pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 12.00.26 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I've spent a little over 40k in the past yr on orthodontists. Like you I calculated the true cost of owning an additional 50k BRN shares or chewing on a tomahawk steak.

Based on your calculations, in a few 4c's from now my smile will be worth circa $800k. I will need to dine at the most expensive restaurants around the world just to dignify my investment.
Hope some of you will join me 😀
I'm in........... :cool:🍷

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Anyone know what Edge Impulse, Prophesee, Intelligent Systems Laboratory (ISL), Intellisense, NUMEN, NASA, DARPA, US Airforce Research Labs, MOSCHIP and Nviso do as I seem to recall they have some sort of connection with BrainChip as well.

(Note to self sarcasm is fine when it is funny and does not aim to ridicule an individual. This post so far is not funny according to Blind Freddie so I better make the point clearly as according to him no one is laughing.)

Ok to clarify. The odds are highly in favour of macro economic circumstances moderating market demand (or in other words the US market falling is likely to spook the ASX) on Monday and Brainchip being on the ASX is likely to follow the market down.

The thing is in my opinion if it does go down it will be on low volumes because we all know that Brainchips value is the sum of all its parts and there are just so many parts.

My posts today together with those of others have highlighted just how many opportunities Brainchip has squirrelled away that are publicly known about either because of ASX releases, press releases or other sources such as the 1,000 Eyes.

As well as all of these we know there are up to a further 10 EAP’s under NDA’s. We know there were well north of 100 other NDA’s. We know that by late 2021 there were over 500 commercial opportunities in play. We know that the most prestigious Technology University in the USA Carnegie Mellon has trialled and approved running as part of its degree course the study of AKIDA technology along with five other universities.

We know that DELL Technologies and Tata Consulting Services have been deeply engaged with Brainchip.

If you took the time to read @uiux ‘s post today on the NASA thread it is obvious that AKIDA technology is now the worst kept secret in US Military history.

We know that Vorago successfully completed a Hardsil design proof of concept for the AKD1000 for NASA and predicted it would allow NASA to achieve the Rover target speed of 20 kph essential for successful Moon and Mars exploration.

Watching the share price go up and down by itself or through manipulation as an investor is not fun but in Brainchips case we can turn that old saying on its head and say “What goes down will go up & up & up & up” and it’s only 9 months to the 2023 AGM.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 88 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
@Facit certainly does look like AKIDA IP
on the ARM website

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220828-141132_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220828-141132_Chrome.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Anyone know what Edge Impulse, Prophesee, Intelligent Systems Laboratory (ISL), Intellisense, NUMEN, NASA, DARPA, US Airforce Research Labs, MOSCHIP and Nviso do as I seem to recall they have some sort of connection with BrainChip as well.

(Note to self sarcasm is fine when it is funny and does not aim to ridicule an individual. This post so far is not funny according to Blind Freddie so I better make the point clearly as according to him no one is laughing.)

Ok to clarify. The odds are highly in favour of macro economic circumstances moderating market demand (or in other words the US market falling is likely to spook the ASX) on Monday and Brainchip being on the ASX is likely to follow the market down.

The thing is in my opinion if it does go down it will be on low volumes because we all know that Brainchips value is the sum of all its parts and there are just so many parts.

My posts today together with those of others have highlighted just how many opportunities Brainchip has squirrelled away that are publicly known about either because of ASX releases, press releases or other sources such as the 1,000 Eyes.

As well as all of these we know there are up to a further 10 EAP’s under NDA’s. We know there were well north of 100 other NDA’s. We know that by late 2021 there were over 500 commercial opportunities in play. We know that the most prestigious Technology University in the USA Carnegie Mellon has trialled and approved running as part of its degree course the study of AKIDA technology along with five other universities.

We know that DELL Technologies and Tata Consulting Services have been deeply engaged with Brainchip.

If you took the time to read @uiux ‘s post today on the NASA thread it is obvious that AKIDA technology is now the worst kept secret in US Military history.

We know that Vorago successfully completed a Hardsil design proof of concept for the AKD1000 for NASA and predicted it would allow NASA to achieve the Rover target speed of 20 kph essential for successful Moon and Mars exploration.

Watching the share price go up and down by itself or through manipulation as an investor is not fun but in Brainchips case we can turn that old saying on its head and say “What goes down will go up & up & up & up” and it’s only 9 months to the 2023 AGM.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
And at any moment the next version of Akida could be announced.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom