BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I might have to slow down a bit on my alcohol intake. The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic.
Tired Animation GIF by Tony Babel

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Hi Jesse, am I to understand this correctly? Apple has used Qualcomm in the past to provide chips for Apple iPhones, but now there is strong speculation that Arm tech might be in the iPhone 14? Not saying this as fact, but the interviewer made that point just prior to interviewing Arm CEO Rene Haas. That is some very sexy speculation!
Hi DHM, CEO Rene Haas didn’t deny that ARM tech is in apple so very sexy speculation, although I believe it’s too early for us to be in this current iPhone.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

mrgds

Regular
I love the cross trade for 111 shares.

Picture the scene at Shaw Partners.
Working at trading desk Senior Partner races in quick our most important client has to have this cross trade undertaken before 10am his whole financial empire depends on it.
Right sir I will do it immediately. Sir I think there is an error it’s 111 shares. So. Well that’s a hell of a lot of shares we normally only trade ones or twos this must be something big. Yes it’s huge don’t stuff it up or there will be hell to pay. Sh-t you can trust me.

Later at the pub. Well you guys will never guess what I did today an XT for 111 shares. Wow that’s huge can you tell more. No it’s huge and I would lose my job if it gets out.

😂🤣😂😵‍💫😞

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Meanwhile, in another office of ShawPartners, the "knock knock" fun continues,

KNOCK KNOCK

whos there?

AKIDA

Akida ...... "who" ?

Close, ..... AKIDA ...... "who else" !

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Rskiff

Regular
Meanwhile, in another office of ShawPartners, the "knock knock" fun continues,

KNOCK KNOCK

whos there?

AKIDA

Akida ...... "who" ?

Close, ..... AKIDA ...... "who else" !

AKIDA BALLISTA
Knock knock
"Hi mrgds"
How. did you know it was me?
"because Akida identified you"

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

GDJR69

Regular
Thanks so much for posting this video @chapman89 and @Sirod69!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't help but get a teensy-weensy bit excited since the segment starts with the host talking about one of the most anticipated events this year being the launch of the Apple i-phone 14 with reports of it including an upgraded processor. She says "the chip is believed to be, although not confirmed, Arm-based".

A random bloke called Dudenoway on the interwebs reckons that Apple 16, Eqynos 2200 and SD898 will be based on ArmV9 architecture, so who am I to doubt him?

This would appear to tie in perfectly with everything I posted yesterday about Arm's next gen V9 architecture and my wild speculation that BrainChip might be the 3rd Party IP shown in the diagram.🤞

The release date is only a few weeks away, so it won't be too long before it will be confirmed either way.

Sweet Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey, please let me be right! 🙏🙏🙏

B x

View attachment 15042

View attachment 15037 View attachment 15038

View attachment 15039
Yes, if you are right Bravo this is just so exciting! Akida getting into the iPhone is what I've always dreamed of - this would be incredible. Fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Here's an interesting interview published only 2 days ago with Pat Gelsinger from Intel. This is some of what he has to say about the Universal Chiplet Interconnect Express Consotium, which is supposed to enable chip makers to create "processors that can pull different pieces together to make them less costly to make, more adaptable to the demands of software and able to meet the growing performance and throughput demands from compute and networking systems."

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 11.59.42 am.png

1 pm.png

22 Aug 2022

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Hopefully not put the Team in an annoying position :(

It is publicly available if can find it haha
No issue in fact I think those outside the circle actually love to know. That is certainly how they have presented to me over many years now.
Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Quiltman

Regular
It's all there on our partner page isn't it.
To me, this was, and is , the 5 year investment thesis ... even with the likes of SiFive, Prophesee and Edge Impulse ... and Merc.

Our neurmorphic IP is both processor AND operating system independent.
Our partner is ARM, the leading provider of processor IP.
ARM has sold 200Billion chips ... and they saw value in partnering with BrainChip, investing time & resource.
The rest, as they say, is history !

1661479920403.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

uiux

Regular
Hopefully not put the Team in an annoying position :(

It is publicly available if can find it haha

What's the original url fullmoon - you have me stumped

Reactions: 4 users
Haha....go....Fish :ROFLMAO:

Link next post (y)

Might like this presso too, after the other one, from Nov 21 on NASA avionics.

Looks like 3 of us in the mix on radneuro...typical NASA triple redundancy ;)

Looks like aiming for PACE 4 nanosat down the track.

Screenshot_2022-08-26-10-15-24-57_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
IMG_20220826_104318.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Bravo

Kock Knock

Who's there?

A little old lady

A little old lady who?

I had no idea you could yodel

lets-party.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

uiux

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

Hey, I was just reading an article in Forbes and I thought this comment from the author, Kevin Kruell, was really interesting. Bring it on, I say!

"As I hinted at the beginning of the article, Arm could be preparing to build its own silicon. When asked about whether Arm would build chiplets in the future during a recent question and answer session, CEO Rene Haas said it’s too early to talk about that, but he didn’t rule it out. You could imagine Arm building chiplets with CPU complexes that would allow faster time to market and quick customization".

• Fire
  • Love
Link.

Is a US Gov search engine.

Punch in keyword, dates etc and it will crawl through like 70+ sources eg NASA, USPTO, Academia for results. Can filter which sources as well

I used neuromorphic and Brainchip in searches for 21/22 but haven't tried say SNN etc yet.

Enjoy....unleash the 1000 eyes :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_2022-08-26-10-55-10-89_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

uiux

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

JK200SX

Regular
Has this been noticed by anyone on the ARM website before?

ie, when you go to the ecosytem page,
1661482376478.png

and then click on Brainchip,

1661482558636.png

The ARM IP that comes up is Cortex-M. When you click on different companies, different Cortex architecture comes up against those other companies.
So does that mean that our IP is potentially in, or being used in the Coretex-M?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users
Read the following article about China while weighing up the following statistics from the US Economy:

What percentage of workers in the US work for the government?

That's about 1.5 percent of the nearly 133 million workers BLS counted in all industries in the United States.

Who is the largest employer in the United States?

Walmart, Inc.

Employment by company
RankEmployerGlobal number of Employees
United States-based Largest Private Employers
1Walmart, Inc.2,300,000
2Amazon.com, Inc.1,608,000
3Allied Universal800,000
27 more rows

I know that some like to romanticise the Chinese market and lament the decision of Brainchip to chose the West over China but frankly it is 'No Brainer' for China particularly when you throw in that China completely disrespects intellectual property rights, weaponizes technology products and nationalises private companies by injecting state control and CCP loyalists to syphon off profits and you have to ask why would you go there in the first place.

Lets see whether they do actually overtake the USA in the next 10 years now that the USA has woken up. Japan kicked the sleeping giant to its absolute detriment and was crushed and then had a couple of bombs dropped on them so they would remember their mistake for centuries even though arguably they were already well and truly defeated.

Brainchip and ARM are a match made in financial heaven and they are both on the right side of history.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Bravo

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Proga

Regular
Where did you get 40 million in operating costs? They are more likely about half of that.
Remember it was a Half Yearly report. Not full year. Their wage bill is $20m per year then another $20m in expenses for R&D, marketing, advertising, sponsorship, office space leases, flying and accommodation costs to attend all these industry expos etc and also between our 5 offices.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom