BRN Discussion Ongoing

Xhosa12345

Regular
Revenues for the half-year ended 30 June 2022 of $4,831,081 increased 529% from $767,545 in the same period a year ago. The increase in revenue is a result of the partnership with MegaChips and predominantly comprised licensing revenues of Akida 1000 recognised in the current period.

So looks like most/larger chunk of the 4.8 million came from other licensing revenues of Akida 1000,(y)(y)(y)
Capture.JPG

10X on license revenue
im pretty confident we will be 10X again in 12 months time MINIMUM

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

JK200SX

Regular
Yes, but who’s selling?
How often is the registry/top 20SH list updated? May be worth a visit to boardroom to see if there's been any changes since it was last released?

Reactions: 1 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Product revenue of $77,194 - could that mean there are products already out in the market?

View attachment 14813

think thats just half the muppets on here buying an akida pci board for 500 buks then trying to figure out what to do with it, then just using it as a trophy to show the kids in 10 years time when brainchip shares are at about 50 buks....lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
View attachment 14811

10X on license revenue
im pretty confident we will be 10X again in 12 months time MINIMUM
I also found that statement very interesting. How much of the 4,8 mill is Megachips and where is the other money coming from? Who has recently bought IP from us that we are not aware of? Valeo? Arm? Nvidea? Ford? Merc? I don’t know, but how do we not know who they are? If someone has signed the papers, should this not be announced? Surely NDA is no longer in effect after signing? Or can it still be under NDA after signing?

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

uiux

Regular
I also found that statement very interesting. How much of the 4,8 mill is Megachips and where is the other money coming from? Who has recently bought IP from us that we are not aware of? Valeo? Arm? Nvidea? Ford? Merc? I don’t know, but how do we not know who they are? If someone has signed the papers, should this not be announced? Surely NDA is no longer in effect after signing? Or can it still be under NDA after signing?

Megachips are selling our IP. If they sold our IP, I doubt we will know who to

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Wags

Regular
Good morning Chipper's.
To my amateur untrained eye, the report this morning is terrific, and has a number of positives. The resultant effect on the share price just confirms to me that I know Jackshit about how to read the market. Good thing I took my hands off the steering wheel many months ago and will just let the SP do it's thing.
At times like this, I just remind myself of this.
Lots of what i read is off the growing market out of control, shifting to edge compute.
Brainchip is first to market COTS, IP, partnered up with the biggest guns in the industry.
Brainchip does its thing (highly technical term), better than anyone else, and at the moment, there is daylight to the next serious competitor.
Brainchip are making adoption easy, providing the technical how to, and supporting Universities to accelerate creating use cases.
Brainchip capturing @FactFinder 's 1% of the market, will make me a happy shareholder.
Brainchip capturing 5% of the market will make me a really really happy shareholder.

So for me it's just time, and I reckon that steam train is coming, and coming fast.
We keep getting as many tickets as we can whilst they are cheap, but definitely not financial advise.

Have a happy day all.

PS, good to see FF and Blind Freddie have a word yesterday, hope to see more of that as well.
@BaconLover ..come back

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 67 users

Foxdog

Regular
There are going to be huge increases in this space, once all the people damaging their ears with Earpods etc, start replacing them with hearing aids..

I agree with @TECH, that Cochlear, being Australian and being an industry leader, has huge potential to be a future customer, of BrainChip's 😉
What?😆

• Haha

toasty

Regular
There is a chance that the IP contract/s contain "Commercial in Confidence" clauses to extend a customer's/Brainchip's competitve edge beyond the initial NDA/EAP. And lets not forget that "license revenue" could come via contracts with Megachip's customers who wish to deal with BRN for the IP and Megachips for the design and/or manufacture of the chip.

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
Cochlear is one with an NDA as is Broadcom....in my opinion of course...not fact, just me thinking out loud again :)

Nothing wrong in dreaming....it would be a pretty boring old life without that human gift.

Have a nice day coming up.....cheers for now....Tech x
Was thinking same 3 years ago.
If i recall on the odd website we had references under medical devices.
Also on the old website then was something im into is argriculturual application..... seems the focus or mention of arg has dropped off. Surely under the catch cry or banner of "benufical AI" it should be stronger than ever and not as now into gaming, defense, etc where the line of benifical blurs

Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
$US4M in licence fees, which is great news. It will be many months before these new licences generate royalties. We've been waiting for royalties from Renesas for over 18 months.

Sean did say that revenue would be "lumpy", so let's not confuse our eggs for chickens.

That said, if Megachips can keep the licences flowing, and MosChips can also get a bit of momentum, ...

We officially teamed up with MegaChips in November 2021 (but we may have been friends for some time before that) so reporting revenue in 10 months is very pleasing. It means that the licences were signed within a 6 to 9 month window after the announcement.

Our association with MosChips was announced in May 2022, so I'm hoping that they will benefit from the growing momentum of adoption of Akida.

Then there's our new partnerships with ARM, SiFive, Prophesee, and long term associations with Valeo, NASA (DoD), ... and start-ups NaNose, Biotome nViso, Edge Impulse, ...

... and, of course, Mercedes.

So there are plenty of opportunities for revenue generation, it's just that we don't know when.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 89 users

Dhm

Regular
There is a chance that the IP contract/s contain "Commercial in Confidence" clauses to extend a customer's/Brainchip's competitve edge beyond the initial NDA/EAP. And lets not forget that "license revenue" could come via contracts with Megachip's customers who wish to deal with BRN for the IP and Megachips for the design and/or manufacture of the chip.
There must be a time within an NDA that the client sees the advantage Akida brings to their product (think Mercedes) and wants to shout out to the world: we have something so advanced that it will be ground breaking and disruptive (perhaps think Cochlear, but that is a guess) and we want the world to know, but especially our clients AND competitors.

This is a possibility that could drop any day, just like MB did. Meanwhile, today’s figures underline just what Sean said at the AGM, watch the financials.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

TECH

Regular
Well, read the report carefully...the Australian market has used the excuse that, first off, Brainchip was all smoke and mirrors, then it
turned to, it's a lifestyle company, to, a Billion to 2 Billion company with no revenue.....well, you manipulative, self-centered investors
whom thought that you could just continue bad mouthing our company, today's 6 monthly report issues a "very clear' statement.

A corner has been turned, check out the License Revenue, Engineering Services Revenue and Product Revenue $4.246 Million USD !

The snowball has gone from a billiard ball to a basketball, standby at the bottom of the Ski Resort, big, out of control snowball forming
up the top of the alps....has the revenue journey finally commenced, you be the judge, NOT the manipulators, hold tight, believe in Peter, Anil
and the entire Brainchip worldwide teams, "Nothing Personal, Just Business"

I only have one question, that is....Other Expenses totalled close to $750,000 USD....it certainly adds up, please keep an eye on this Executive.

Apart from that, no headwinds from my vantage point...love Akida ! :love:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 77 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Starting Kim Kardashian GIF by The Webby Awards

• Love

hotty4040

Regular
Cochlear = restores hearing to the deaf = a miracle and gives the right to a normal life.

Hearing aides = an improvement in hearing at the margins of those with reduced hearing = in majority of cases makes life easier to navigate but far from a miracle.

Brainchip’s AKIDA Ai offers improvement in both technologies.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Welcome back FF, I hope it's for an extended return, ;) .......

Speaking of hearing aids, a month ago I updated my hearing aids, and these new ones ( blue tooth enabled - only for the tv though ) are the most useful I've ever experienced IMO , the " blue tooth experience " i.e. The sound, is a whole new and impressive one considering the cost, which was minimal. Complete " surround sound " effect on some transmissions, not all, unfortunately. However, I'm appreciating the technology that I'm witnessing very much, particularly music, which I've not been able to appreciate fully for a number of years now, which I've sadly missed out on.

These aids are not the latest though, and further upgrades can be had. Don't know whether you suffer from this impediment, but if you do, then these " blue tooth " ones are tremendous, and worthy of investigation. Phonak, is the brand. I will be trialing these for a while, and may upgrade again, but am appreciating this latest improvement immensely.

Anyway FF, good to hear from you, and hope this sabbatical from the forum you've had changes you're "modus operandi" for the better, and we see the return of your regular posts, here's hoping.

We are all missing your knowledgeable and concise input.

Cheers, and a ballista to the Akida as well.

hotty...

Hope all is well with you and family.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Cardpro

Regular
This half yearly report seems amazing... very surprised and is enough to keep my negative posts shut down for a whileeeee

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Proga

Regular
TFM,

They'll want the NDA's in place until the application being developed hits the market. Buying the license is part of the application development. They don't want the competition to know they're using Akida.

Reactions: 12 users

mcm

Regular
Just a beautiful day to be a BRN shareholder ... an excellent half yearly report containing a most pleasing revenue increase figure ... followed by a flash sale enabling me to buy more at bargain basement prices (93 cents!!!) ... and last but not least ... FF posted again making it two days running. 😎👌.

• Fire

Xhosa12345

Regular
Just a beautiful day to be a BRN shareholder ... an excellent half yearly report containing a most pleasing revenue increase figure ... followed by a flash sale enabling me to buy more at bargain basement prices (93 cents!!!) ... and last but not least ... FF posted again making it two days running. 😎👌.

yup, who cares about the annual report- FF is back is the material news that should have been a price sensitive announcement - we really should have gone into trading halt first

check out the likes it was approaching 200 last time i checked!!!

Fact Finder Freddie - what a rock star!

download (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Top Bottom