BRN Discussion Ongoing

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
image-633d0442-c4ec-4050-96be-fa6b54a9f40f.jpg
image-c9b97faf-cdd1-4bd3-9c17-26af7bf4ee38.jpg

These 2 images are all I have to contribute today!

Akida Ballista baby 🔥

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Steve10

Regular
Great to see some revenue in report.

Macro wise appears USD finally starting to soften. Hopefully, keeps going down so market can rally.

108.500 -0.481 -0.44%
06:59:00 - Closed. Currency in USD ( Disclaimer )
  • Prev. Close: 108.495
  • Open: 108.933
  • Day's Range: 107.990 - 109.205

Reactions: 11 users

VictorG

Reading between the lines, there is a lot to like about this 4D. I see it as a starting point from where BRN are now in a position to ramp up revenue activities while managing expenditure.

I can't help feeling the next 4d will see a giant leap in revenue but must importantly, the first revenue from royalties. IMO only!

BRN long term holders are set for life.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Slade

Top 20
It's time to turn the music up on the party bus. This is a massive green light to new investors. Hold tight Chippers.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Revenues for the half-year ended 30 June 2022 of $4,831,081 increased 529% from $767,545 in the same period a year ago. The increase in revenue is a result of the partnership with MegaChips and predominantly comprised licensing revenues of Akida 1000 recognised in the current period.

So looks like most/larger chunk of the 4.8 million came from other licensing revenues of Akida 1000,(y)(y)(y)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

JK200SX

Regular
Gotta love the share price huh?

Reactions: 3 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
I like that the NTA has increased to 1.69. I would say that is the patents with more to come!!
Hi Rskiff,

I Like all every figure presented to us in this report. 😊 Its had demonstrated Brainchip is growing. 📶🔝😊😊😊

It's great to be a shareholder.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
I hear Cochlear is about to be disrupted. Great for the consumer as hearing aids are overpriced.

There are going to be huge increases in this space, once all the people damaging their ears with Earpods etc, start replacing them with hearing aids..

I agree with @TECH, that Cochlear, being Australian and being an industry leader, has huge potential to be a future customer, of BrainChip's 😉

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Reactions: 1 users

jk6199

Regular
Shorters must be sweating again, might go and make a nice cup of coffee after seeing the report 🙂

Reactions: 2 users

robsmark

Regular
  • Sad

robsmark

Regular
Shorters must be sweating again, might go and make a nice cup of coffee after seeing the report 🙂
You’re joking right? $1.30 down to less than a $1 in a few weeks…

jk6199

Regular
Yes, but who’s selling?

robsmark

Regular

Quercuskid

Regular
  • Fire
Looks like a tree shake at the moment..

shake-the-trees-shake.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Gotta love the share price huh?
As frustrating as this muted share price action is. As we continue to lay down solid results as detailed in todays reports I find it easier and easier to disconnect from the day to day trading ups and downs.

We have again demonstrated that we are on track and are continuing to build our position in the global market place. Give it 12-24 months and in my opinion we will be flying!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Cochlear = restores hearing to the deaf = a miracle and gives the right to a normal life.

Hearing aides = an improvement in hearing at the margins of those with reduced hearing = in majority of cases makes life easier to navigate but far from a miracle.

Brainchip’s AKIDA Ai offers improvement in both technologies.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 112 users

Dang Son

Regular
Someone is that for sure.
One or more insto in the Top 20 with Bot trading ?? Manipulating

Top Bottom