BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I think it's great to read about Fact Finder again.

Regarding the comments about a dependency on his comments and which affects your own invest:
I became aware of Brainchip through a buddy, I read up on the subject as far as I could and through my own conviction I am now invested in Brainchip.

After I wasn't happy in other forums by constantly "badmouthing my investment" or "pushing", thank God I found my way to this forum.
I assume that everyone can decide for themselves whether to invest in stocks and if so, which ones.
A lot of people have left here lately or are taking a break because they didn't feel comfortable here anymore, which I think is a shame.

I will never buy or sell more stocks based on posts written here as I have my own opinion on them.
However, I always found it very helpful to read here more about hardware, IPs, licenses, patents, connections between the individual companies and also legal things. That's why it's so important to have people like Fact Finder and all the others too.
These people carry you through the ups and downs that we shareholders often have, but also all the great humor.
All this makes this forum so colourful!

Conclusion: No dependency, but great enrichment through their extensive knowledge! So it's just nice when everyone comes back here!

It is really great to be here!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Cochlear is one with an NDA as is Broadcom....in my opinion of course...not fact, just me thinking out loud again :)

Nothing wrong in dreaming....it would be a pretty boring old life without that human gift.

Have a nice day coming up.....cheers for now....Tech x
I hear Cochlear is about to be disrupted. Great for the consumer as hearing aids are overpriced.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
If I understood what I read correctly, this patent describes a system by which a device can learn to distinguish one person's voice over another (thus the secure portion of it). Additionally, it describes how other systems learn that person's voice from the first system that was trained, so they don't require their own training.

Think of something like your car learning to unlock the doors based on your command and ignoring everyone else's, while your refrigerator, dishwasher, clothes washer, and various home automation systems learn to respond to your commands (and only your commands) after having learned them from your car.
Thanks for the correction @JDelekto, you have helped me realise this patent is not merely about secure transmission, as I first thought, but rather is about detecting an auditory signature, using a SNN, and transmitting the meta data in a format that can be interpreted by other SNNs to be used for permissions. A very different thing all together. A patent-worthy invention indeed!

Train once, use many. As your final paragraph so nicely explains. How cool Is that.

This is what a forum like this is all about, we all see things differently, and don‘t always see them correctly. I have deleted my incorrect post so as not to mislead others.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
m
Ok 1 more comment lol so I’m not allowed to feel frustrated once in a blue moon and let my feelings known
Its all right mate, I think everyone benefits from a good old fashion fish slap every now and again
slap slapping GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Hopefully there’s something good in this morning 4D and half year report 🤞

Reactions: 7 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
BrainChip Holdings Ltd ABN: 64 151 159 812 Financial Report For the Half-Year ended 30 June 2022

Reactions: 16 users

Zedjack33

Regular

• Fire

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
1661294363816.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 66 users

Iseki

Regular
Wow! I think they have done it. I'm a bit teary..
Well done BRN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Screenshot_20220824-083947_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
Screenshot_20220824-083849_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 66 users
License revenue $4,049,889.

Not bad good size.

Reactions: 6 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
And Lady and Gentlemen!
It's only the first year of commercialization!
Screenshot_20220824-085523_Samsung Notes.jpg

Congratulations Brainchip!

It's great to be a shareholder.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 59 users

DK6161

Regular
Thank you Megachips! Too busy concentrating on Mercs, I almost forgot about you.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Rskiff

Regular
And Lady and Gentlemen!
It's only the first year of commercialization!
View attachment 14793
Congratulations Brainchip!

It's great to be a shareholder.
I like that the NTA has increased to 1.69. I would say that is the patents with more to come!!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love

wilzy123

Founding Member
VERY healthy half yearly report

baby-beer.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users
I like that the NTA has increased to 1.69. I would say that is the patents with more to come!!
Just to be clear, that’s 1.69 cents not dollars

Xhosa12345

Regular
Debtors are 2.5, revenue 4.8. So look in conjunction with the last 4c which is cash basis 1.2m. So irrespective of the 2m megachips fee, revenue from other sources is at least 2.8,maybe more if some of the megachips is still not recognised on accrual,remembering it was 2m up to December 22. Good times

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Significant Events After The Balance Sheet Date (pg 3)

... In August 2022, the Company acquired the rights to patents and patent applications that were filed in 2016 by CERCO (Brain and Cognition Research Center), a pre-eminent public research lab based in Toulouse, France. These patents were licensed exclusively to BrainChip in March 2017. ...

Continuing to build that protective moat.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Nice bit of Company news which will be balm for the hearts of holders everywhere. :)
Now just hoping to hear of some nice steady new contracts and sales to continue the building of our financial foundation.
Mercedes and NASA are sexy and confidence building but would like to hear of some bread and butter applications success with high volumes and long tails. Have been waiting a very long time now and the ground has well and truly been prepared, fertilised and sown.
Show us those green shoots Rob. Looking forward to that hamburger bush Mate. :ROFLMAO:
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
Bring it, BrainChip

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Operating Results (pg 2)

.. reduced corporate costs associated with lower shareholder activity and cost saving processes adopted when registering new shareholders...

"Lower shareholder activity" indicates to me that shareholders are holding their shares more tightly.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
Top Bottom