BRN Discussion Ongoing

Lex555

Regular
Could someone please clarify where the $4.8m revenue from the half yearly came from, as the previous 4C’s state we received $1.2m in Q2 and $0.2m in Q1, totaling $1.4m. This leaves $3.4m unaccounted for over the same time period. Wouldn’t this have been disclosed as receipts in the 4C 🤔

Edit: or is this due to accrued accounting?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
From the megachips AGM back in June- couple of cool pages about where they are heading as a business- apologies if posted already

Attachments

• 20220602_NOTICE OF THE 32nd ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS.pdf
    126.7 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: 10 users
Interesting that reported shorts are up significantly, the last 2 days.
Maybe in anticipation of "working" the Half Yearly report?..

_20220824_135025.JPG

Aggregate shorts are also up significantly, which is a good sign for us! 🔥🔥🔥

I'd say the shorters are providing a firesale of borrowed shares, for those wanting to buy.

Grab em while they're hot! 😛

200.gif

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
AFE0EEFC-0E56-410B-9F10-80C2ABD5484D.png

I wonder what the exciting work they are working on together?:) I really think edge impulse is a great partnership for Brainchip. It’s all a huge ecosystem as Rob and Sean keeps referring too, like an elaborate soccer team hiring the best of the best for each position. Hopefully Brainchip will be the ball passed around and scoring all the goals.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Nice bit of Company news which will be balm for the hearts of holders everywhere. :)
Now just hoping to hear of some nice steady new contracts and sales to continue the building of our financial foundation.
Mercedes and NASA are sexy and confidence building but would like to hear of some bread and butter applications success with high volumes and long tails. Have been waiting a very long time now and the ground has well and truly been prepared, fertilised and sown.
Show us those green shoots Rob. Looking forward to that hamburger bush Mate. :ROFLMAO:
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
Bring it, BrainChip

Hi Hoppy, I gave your post a 🔥even though I have no idea what a hamburger bush is.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

JK200SX

Regular
View attachment 14833
I wonder what the exciting work they are working on together?:) I really think edge impulse is a great partnership for Brainchip. It’s all a huge ecosystem as Rob and Sean keeps referring too, like an elaborate soccer team hiring the best of the best for each position. Hopefully Brainchip will be the ball passed around and scoring all the goals.
Dildonics?

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Won’t be the 1st or last person I’ll ever upset, but maybe his forgotten to take his meds as someone calling me a down ramper lol. I not even going to bother showing my commsec account as I’ve nothing to show yet as I’m still holding on to get in lower.

I doubt he has been the first person thinking this. I reported one of your posts as down ramping for personal gain last week. We are who we are

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Could someone please clarify where the $4.8m revenue from the half yearly came from, as the previous 4C’s we received $1.2m in Q2 and $0.2m in Q1, totaling $1.4m. This leaves $3.4m unaccounted for over the same time period. Wouldn’t this have been disclosed as receipts in the 4C🤔

Edit: or is this due to accrued accounting?

opening debtors 100K (note 9)
plus revenue 4.8M (this is 6 month revenue? if so i fukdup earlier i thought it was 12 months)
less closing debtors 2.5M
=cash
=2.4M
but you are right, there appears to be a $1M gap?

ill need to read back through to make sure i aint missed something....

Reactions: 3 users

JK200SX

Regular
Hi Hoppy, I gave your post a 🔥even though I have no idea what a hamburger bush is.
Just googled it....
1661315413237.png

(Sorry folks, its that time of the afternoon when everything starts going pear shaped at work :) )

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Just googled it....
View attachment 14839

(Sorry folks, its that time of the afternoon when everything starts going pear shaped at work :) )
I was just thinking that ....... and let the fun begin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ⚠️be careful what you Google ⚠️ ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

JK200SX

Regular
View attachment 14833

And again....

1661315992295.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Our Rob T. is a hamburger aficionado and I'd hoped to tempt him to redouble his efforts with the promise of a plump, juicy burger and decided to put it on a bush so as to round out my farming analogy. :LOL: Sorry B, am mangling my metaphors atrociously atm.
Nothing that can't be remedied by them bloody shortee's if they manage to push down the price to my trigger level.
"I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" 🍔🍔:LOL:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Proga

Regular
plus revenue 4.8M (this is 6 month revenue? if so i fukdup earlier i thought it was 12 months)
=cash
=2.4M

There is a $3.4m dollar gap between the reported revenue of the last two 4c's and the half yearly.

from the last 4c - receipts from customers. Do they include accruals in the 4c's

bandicam 2022-08-24 14-52-28-256.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Cardpro

Regular
There is a $3.4m dollar gap between the reported revenue of the last two 4c's and the half yearly.

from the last 4c - receipts from customers. Do they include accruals in the 4c's

View attachment 14842
That's the cash flow statement, which doesn't include all of our revenue. It only shows what we've received but not the receivables I think.

Reactions: 9 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hope all is well @Esq.111 .. come back and join us and also the rest of the absent crew ... we all have our ups and downs ... that's life!

Bien ....

Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
=cash
=2.4M

Ok back to revenue for a minute

from the last annual report back in January we had $825K license fee (for the year to December) and $1.5M revenue in total

Since that time, we have 4.8M in accrual revenue - if part / all of the above $825K was part of the $2M amount, then potentially we have well over $3M of new revenue.... which is way stronger than i thought if the case.

all imo

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Lex555

Regular
That's the cash flow statement, which doesn't include all of our revenue. It only shows what we've received but not the receivables I think.
yes I think you’re right, they probably had $3.4m in receivables. Which if correct shows how much revenue is escalating

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Lex555

Regular
yes I think you’re right, they probably had $3.4m in receivables. Which if correct shows how much revenue is escalating
And what the minimum amount of our next 4C will be, if payment terms are 90 days 😋

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Me again,

Inspector Bravo reporting for dot-joining duty!

Something I'm currently perusing is this recent announcement from AEye Inc who are teaming up with Booz Allen Hamilton to drive the adoption of AEye’s technology for aerospace and defense applications/DOD requirements. They are talking about applications "that must be able to see, classify, and respond to an object in real-time, at high speeds, and long distances". They mention technology like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and edge computing as well as embedded sensors that are capable of long-range detection, exceeding one kilometer, are flexible enough to track a bullet at 25,000 frames per second, and can either cue off of other sensors or self-cue, subsequently adapting to place high-density regions of interest around targets". The new long range LiDAR technology looks particularly interesting.

I looked at AEye's website and can see that they're working with NVDIA and with the NVDIA DRIVE autonomous vehicle platform (circled below). It also says "selected by Continental, one of the world’s largest automotive suppliers, as their high-performance sensor with volume production starting in 2024".

If you check out this other article linked below it talks about AEye's CTO who is Luis Dussan "previously a leading technologist at Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman responsible for designing mission-critical targeting systems for fighter jets. Dussan realized that a self-driving car faces a similar challenge; it must be able to see, classify, and respond to an object—whether it’s a parked car or a child crossing the street—in real-time and before it’s too late. He helped build the AEye team of scientists and electro-optics engineers from NASA, Lockheed, Northrop, the U.S. Air Force, and DARPA to create a high-performance sensing and perception system to ensure the highest levels of safety for autonomous driving".

Suffice to say, there is a lot of interesting information here which might indicate the use of neuromorphic sensors but I'll need to keep digging to see if I hit either an almighty, tsunami-like water spout or else a dried up ancient burial ground with skeletons piled up in the corner and not a drop of moisture to be found for love or money. Obviously I'm hoping it will be the former option but I'll keep you posted.

B x

AEye joins hands with Booz Allen to advance Lidar in Aerospace and Defense​

By
News Desk
-
08/19/2022 2 Minutes Read

AEye, Inc, a global leader in adaptive, high-performance lidar solutions, today announced a partnership with Booz Allen Hamilton, one of the Department of Defense’s premier digital system integrators and a leader in data-driven artificial intelligence, to productize and drive the adoption of AEye’s technology for aerospace and defense (A&D) applications.
With the accelerated activity in these markets, the company also announced the opening of an office in Florida’s “Space Coast” region, and the hiring of veteran defense systems engineering leader Steve Frey, a Lockheed Martin and L3Harris Technologies alum, as its vice president of business development for A&D.
AEye and Booz Allen Collaborate on AI-Driven Defense Solutions
“Aerospace and defense applications must be able to see, classify, and respond to an object in real-time, at high speeds, and long distances. AEye’s 4Sight™ software-definable lidar system, with its adaptive sensor-based operating system, uniquely meets these challenging demands,” said Blair LaCorte, CEO of AEye. “We are collaborating with Booz Allen Hamilton to optimize its real-time embedded processor perception stack. This aligns with Booz Allen’s digital battlespace vision for an information-driven, fully integrated conflict space extending across all warfighting domains, enabled by technology like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and edge computing to realize information superiority and achieve overmatch.”
Booz Allen has developed a client toolkit for assessing the performance of machine learning and artificial intelligence, fusing data from multiple sensors – including lidar, camera, and radar – and virtualizing perception data for optimized mapping onto embedded processors to fully support situational awareness for the military. This toolkit accelerates AEye’s 4Sight Intelligent Sensing Platform time-to-market in the Aerospace & Defense markets.
“Information warfare will drive tomorrow’s battles, and wars will be won by those who maintain superior situational awareness provided by critical technologies like AI and ML,” said Dr. Randy M. Yamada, Booz Allen vice president and a leader in the firm’s defense solutions portfolio. “Given this, AI must not be an afterthought, but rather a solution that can keep up with the challenging demands of DOD requirements. Booz Allen will enable AEye’s adaptive, software-defined architecture that greatly expands the utility of AI and ML for defense applications, which we believe will be a game-changer.”
AEye’s 4Sight sensors are capable of long-range detection, exceeding one kilometer, are flexible enough to track a bullet at 25,000 frames per second, and can either cue off of other sensors or self-cue, subsequently adapting to place high-density regions of interest around targets. These capabilities, enabled by 4Sight’s in-sensor perception, greatly expand the utility of AI and ML for defense applications and, ultimately, save lives.
Beyond defense, there are many types of applications that require a real-time transformation of raw data into actionable information. As such, AEye plans to leverage the perception stack advancements being developed in conjunction with Booz Allen into various edge computing environments with its automotive and industrial customer base.

View attachment 14652 View attachment 14654

View attachment 14655

View attachment 14656 View attachment 14657

Hey Team,

Check this out! I'd been meaning to follow up on my previous speculations (shhhh..please don't tell @uiux that I was speculating) about any possible connections we may have with AEye and I was just flicking through some of their investor information and I came across this Leadership Team slide. And what caught my attention, a bit like a brick falling unexpectedly out of the sky and hitting me on my noodle, was that the team consists of a person called Bernd Reichert.

Now if you look a little closer at Bernd you will discover that he used to work at Valeo. And if you dig a little deeper (as I most assuredly did), I discoverd he was appointed by AEye from Valeo on 27 July 2021 as Senior Vice President of ADAS. Leaving no stone unturned I then looked for the announcement of Bernd's appointment and discovered some information that is making feel a teensy bit excited (excited is actually a MASSIVE understatement but don't tell U-bby I said that)!

Anyway I have underlined some information that I think you might find interesting and I will leave it to all of you, my brainiac friends from far and wide, to draw your own conclusions.

B 💋

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 2.51.56 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 2.51.40 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 2.49.58 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

Cardpro

Regular
I think the growth will be exponential
For me, this report means a lot...
Given our technology is validated already, I just wanted further assurance that it's actually marketable (not for research but real $$$)... and I can also see the revenue from providing service has also nearly doubled which I see it as more customer engagements for product development/ integration...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom