BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
? they've been doing that on twitter.
I guess we just gotta suffer and wait.
I've already invested all I should haha
1661156003544.png

At least here in Germany, the price has fought back quite a bit, from 0.68 euros to 0.70 now
that's something
I won't look at the screen until the evening, I'm already looking forward to the webinar on wednesday

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Violin1

Regular
Spare a thought for those of us who have purchased since January

View attachment 14660
I do TLS, I do. I'm one of them, having topped up a couple of times since January. That's the nature of volatility on our sort of stock and it'll get played for all it's worth - but I'm simply making the point about our long-term direction.

Still hope they'll all be above water by Christmas.

V

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

GazDix

Regular
It has been quiet on the announcement front, but there have been at least two weekly updates on Brainchip's Twitter. I recommend all to join Twitter and just follow Brainchip and Rob Telson as well if you are wary of the rest of the jungle.

From the AGM and Herhir's words, I am expecting the next 'official' ASX ANN to be about a patent. We are apparently 'aggressively' seeking patents, so I think a patent ANN could be next.

Remember too that the ASX has been very twattish towards our company in the past too. With unwarranted speed tickets for fast price rises, ignorant questions about the granting of patents (absence of timezone awareness). Our inclusion into ASX 200 forgotten. On top of this, FR articles, Hotcrapper against us. Does anyone really blame Brainchip to release non price sensitive information via Twitter rather than the ASX?

When something big comes, it will be announced through the right channels. I think the end of October this year, we will be feeling a little excited. Unfortunately it may take a few more months. But I have no doubt there is lots of hard work in the background.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users
I do TLS, I do. I'm one of them, having topped up a couple of times since January. That's the nature of volatility on our sort of stock and it'll get played for all it's worth - but I'm simply making the point about our long-term direction.

Still hope they'll all be above water by Christmas.

V

@Violin1 agree wholeheartedly mate

Reactions: 9 users

Foxdog

Regular
Unfortunately, I currently have no more hiding places where I could find money to buy, do you have a treasure chest under the bed?

View attachment 14659
There's an opportunity if you own NEA, the board's recommending a takeover offer - I sold today and will divert into BRN holdings. Off topic, but shows how little Aussie tech companies can be targets.
Evening Chippers,

Days , weeks , months like these would be nice to see management put their hands in their back pockets and do on market buys.

Would go a long way to settle investors nerves , after all our CEO has said we are Undervalued.

It's one thing to be on six figure salaries with large free share / option issues , ....Completely diffrent to showing true faith in the company and physically purchasing stock in the company thay are running with their own cash.

Regards,
Esq.
They may not be able to if there is news pending - insider trading rules?

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Any ideas people about the 100 employees by Xmas? How are Brn travelling?

Apologies if I got this wrong.

Foxdog

Regular
Evening Foxdog,

Aren't blackout periods ment to be disclosed?

Or are thay coverd under a NDA's also.

Regards,
Esq.
Above my pay grade, but I thought there were generic periods set by the ASX. I don't think NDA's offer an exemption....

Foxdog

Regular
Evening Foxdog,

Aren't blackout periods ment to be disclosed?

Or are thay coverd under a NDA's also.

Regards,
Esq.
Actually it's a bit of both. ASX listing rule 12.12 outlines minimum requirements for individual entities to comply with when constructing their own trading policies. So BRN will have their own blackout periods.

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Reactions: 1 users

equanimous

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Steve10

Regular
Markets in sell off mode has caused USD to peak. Is outside upper Bollinger band & due for pullback.

Lower USD will allow the recent rally to continue higher.

1661165392551.png

Reactions: 10 users

cosors

👀
How can I sell something that’s on the up to buy something currently is in a downtrend, but I’m not going to delay using my self super too much longer.
That's exactly how I feel about Anson (37%+.) But I do not interfere with the nice jump. There is still air.

Reactions: 2 users

equanimous

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

cosors

👀
I was just having a gander at there web site, they have more open positions on offer than Seek.o_O
I have never seen a company with so many jobs on offer, here and abroad.
MB Indian is similar. 1000 positions to fill this year only.

• Fire
  • Wow

Pmel

Regular
Has anyone read the post from @ uiux on the other forum about a patent getting approved. How significant is it?

Dyor.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Has anyone read the post from @ uiux on the other form about a patent getting approved. How significant is it?

Dyor.
Form?

Reactions: 1 users

Pmel

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Pmel

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

uiux

Regular
Reactions: 3 users