BRN Discussion Ongoing

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Sorry if has been rooster previously….. Potential competitor here??

Afternoon Azzluvstrades,

We have looked at this mob , even doused them in flour .

No competition to our Chip was my understanding.

If you go back through several pages here our learned few enlightend us .

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
D

Deleted member 118

Still low volume mate. Lowest volumes we've seen for a while (see chart below).

While it hasn't been nice seeing the price drop from $1.28 near the end of July to where we are at the moment, I am happy to drop on low volume. Remember that for every seller there is a buyer. Hopefully the shares are falling into long term holders hands, reducing liquidity. When the revenue starts to flow, everyone will want a piece and the shares will be trading at a premium!

View attachment 14500

I’m
Happy as I’ve still not my hands on my super yet

Reactions: 4 users
Afternoon Azzluvstrades,

We have looked at this mob , even doused them in flour .

No competition to our Chip was my understanding.

If you go back through several pages here our learned few enlightent us .

Regards,
Esq.
1660893650172.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Evening Chippers,

Time at posting 5:12 CST.

Last few trades

4:00 - 4:11 $995,460 @ $1.03

4:18:18 , 3162 units @1.05 =$3,320.00 ASX L2 XT

4:18:23, 18506 units @ $1.05 =$19,431.00 ASX L2 XT

( ASX LATE TRADE HEDGE FUND CROSS TRADE )

5:07:52, 18,435 UNITS @ $1.03 = $18,988.00 ASX ET XT
( ASX EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CROSSED TRADE ).

Thought we would of seen a little action.

Regards,
Esq.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users
I am with you ND. The 3-4 years may be the case if your IP offered an upgrade or variation on what was previously available. But with AKIDA we are re-writing the rule book. I for one believe that that would put a rocket up any timeframe to market.

IMO we are on track, the tech has been validated by several longstanding organisations that sit atop there respective markets. All we have to do now is have the strength to hold, and remember why we bought in, in the first place.
I feel the CEO knows the revenue format hence why his confidence around the next AGM

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
In spite of the share price, BrainChip’s allure continues to ascend

Just ticked over to 7000 LinkedIn followers tonight

7F183CFD-4DF7-4D37-9971-D6F76E4FAE67.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 62 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
I've received a reply from the ASX regarding BRN. It looks like they are coming close to rectifying why BRN has not been included in the daily asx200 top gainers/losers list
View attachment 14497
I was going to write something witty, but what a fucking joke, this of course should have been rectify, the minute that you made them aware.
Don't know if its just bloody incompetence or just some good old fashion organised crime. We all know that we have to put up with the so called legal manipulation of the market, totally designed to shaft us retail investors, let alone the ASX administration blatantly fucking us over as well.
Ryan Connolly No GIF by Film Riot

Please excuse the profanities "the devil made me do it" see I can make bullshit excuses to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
S

Straw

As far as I'm concerned the instos can buy their shares from other instos. Forever.
Get sucked into a nihilistic void to where hedge fund managers retire where they can
try to get one up on each other until the end of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I've received a reply from the ASX regarding BRN. It looks like they are coming close to rectifying why BRN has not been included in the daily asx200 top gainers/losers list
View attachment 14497

I also received a very similar response to this after numerous follow-ups by me.

It's annoying, but also pretty hilarious that a company releasing a feature like this on their website would do so without doing adequate user acceptance testing. Makes me wonder where else have they cut corners.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

stockduck

Regular
Here maybe interesting reading....

His background is very interesting

Is it possible that Brainchip IP will be used in future developments from Nvidia? I don`t know.

....The DPU can support the ability to offload, accelerate, and isolate data center workloads, reducing CPU and GPU workloads. .......

He says Nvidia’s vision for the data center of the future is based on its three chips: CPU, DPU, and GPU.

“These three pillars are connected with a very efficient and high-performance network that was originally developed at Mellanox and is being further developed at Nvidia,” he says.

Development of the BlueField DPUs is now a key priority for Nvidia. It is a data center infrastructure on a chip, optimized for high-performance computing. It also offloads, accelerates, and isolates a variety of networking, storage, and security services. .

What could he mean with the ability of a system on a chip that could "offload and isolate" to get the whole thing more enegy efficient?
(Akida don`t need to be connected to the cloud, it is processing on the chip, right?)

The company is also working closely with the health care industry to develop AI-based technologies. Its supercomputers are helping to identify cancer by generating synthetic data to enable researchers to train their models to better identify tumors. Its AI and accelerated computing products also assist with drug discovery and genome research, Kagan says.

“We are actually moving forward at a fairly nice pace,” he says. “But the thing is that you always need to reinvent yourself and do the new thing faster and better, and basically win with what you have and not look for infinite resources. This is what commitment means.”

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Potato

Regular
When is our full year report due?

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
When is our full year report due?
Morning Potato,

Coming up...

1, APPENDIX 4D HALF -YEAR FINANCIAL REPORT.
Last one released 25th August 2021.

2, APPENDIX 4C & QUARTERLY ACTIVITIES REPORT for the period ended 30th September 2022.
Last one put out on 21st October 2021.

3, APPENDIX 4E PRELIMINARY FINAL REPORT. Up to December 31st 2022
&
ANNUAL REPORT 2022.
Last one released on 23/2/2021

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Cyw

Regular
Morning Potato,

Coming up...

1, APPENDIX 4D HALF -YEAR FINANCIAL REPORT.
Last one released 25th August 2021.

2, APPENDIX 4C & QUARTERLY ACTIVITIES REPORT for the period ended 30th September 2022.
Last one put out on 21st October 2021.

3, APPENDIX 4E PRELIMINARY FINAL REPORT. Up to December 31st 2022
&
ANNUAL REPORT 2022.
Last one released on 23/2/2021

Regards,
Esq.
I sure hope the annual report contains a bit more than a few lines of no information.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers,

From the weekend financial paper..

1, Article: Lithium miners gain amid meme stock frenzy .
Author: Alek Vickovic.
Market darlings
Top 10 most bought Australian shares on Superhero.
Brainchip ranked number 7 in July.

2, Article: AI, Mental health , China: Packer plots his return.
Author: Mark Di Stefano
* no mention of Brainchip directly.

Snippet from above article... packer said the family would be returning to Australia in March for his next act.
With his intended return to Australian public life, Packer could be seeking redemption rather than revenge. He plans to work and invest in companys and projects linked to his areas of intrest : artificial intelligence, mental health and Australia's relationship with China.
"I don't see myself being an Australian company director, " he told the Financial Review. " Doesn't mean I won't buy shares in Australian companies. "

3, Article: The incredible hulk. Hummers mighty , sprightly EV.
Author: Tony Davis.
* nothing directly Brainchip, possibly for the super sleuths.

The vehicle introduces GM's Ultium EV platform and battery system, with the claim it can add 160 kilometres of range with 10 minutes of charging.

Weighs 4082 kg
Range 530 km
Three electric motors with 210kWh battery pack.
$112,595.00 USD price tag.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users
52C9C206-00A0-4D08-A221-A0D23453D79F.jpeg

“…Suryo developed a proof of concept drone-mounted animal tracker that can survey a large area and count the number of each type of animal that is present in it.

Rather than instrumenting each animal, this tracker uses computer vision and machine learning to locate and identify them. A single tracker can keep watch over an entire pasture full of animals.

And with the help of Edge Impulse, the algorithm runs entirely on an edge computing device onboard the drone — no cloud connection or subscription service is required.”

Link

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 76 users

Did your heart skip a beat 🤔😛

It does show though, that Musk is man enough to admit his own venture Neuralink, isn't good enough and is willing to buy into something, that's getting there faster..

It could also apply, to his approach to ADAS.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Diogenese

Top 20
View attachment 14539

“…Suryo developed a proof of concept drone-mounted animal tracker that can survey a large area and count the number of each type of animal that is present in it.

Rather than instrumenting each animal, this tracker uses computer vision and machine learning to locate and identify them. A single tracker can keep watch over an entire pasture full of animals.

And with the help of Edge Impulse, the algorithm runs entirely on an edge computing device onboard the drone — no cloud connection or subscription service is required.”

Link
Hi tls,

Back on the farm, we used to count the legs and divide by four.

This is a proof-of-concept arrangement, so not optimized for commercial exploitation. It is at this stage an algorithm running in Raspberry Pi.

The heat sink indicates the processor is generating a bit of heat. I'm not sure if they could dispense with the heat sink if they had Akida, but they could use a smaller one, which would lighten the load for the drone, and, as we know, Akida would extend the battery charge.

Apparently Edge impulse does a lot of this proof-of-concept modelling:

https://www.edgeimpulse.com/blog/getting-more-cycles-per-second-with-fomo

Note that this system does not appear to have one-shot learning, and needs a significant training database.

Basically they are using Edge Impulse's FOMO (Faster Objects, More Objects) algorithm:

https://www.edgeimpulse.com/blog/announcing-fomo-faster-objects-more-objects

It appears that there are synergies in using FOMO and Akida.

I hadn't previously looked into EI's FOMO, but the above link provides an excellent introduction, and the synergies become apparent.

FOMO uses a form of CNN and has significant limitations.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
Top Bottom