Deleted member 118

How cool

D07B4961-8CAB-41FE-84B6-CDE4676EB8A3.png

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Reactions: 8 users
I'm no @Diogenese but pretty sure this is not Akida. It's using a CNN not a SNN.

OGRE.GIF?

@alwaysgreen apologies for confusion. Posted as interesting tech only rather than saying it’s Akida. I’ll delete post if ogred to avoid muddying of waters 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Rskiff

Regular
Slightly off topic, but great video by Alex from Ticker Symbol:you on NVIDIA and it's challenges.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
CHIPS act signed.
I would be surprised if Brainchip haven't tried to leverage their technology with big names to benefit from this.

Time will tell i guess
You never let us down with chips news Mr Potato. 💚

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Foxdog

Regular
All the applications this Renesas ZMOD4410 sensor can be used for is endless.
So Excited Reaction GIF by Travis
Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

Air Conditioner (High-End)
Air Duct System
Air Purifier Sensor Module
Air Quality Control for IoT Building Automation
Arduino Shield Sensor Board
Bathroom Odor Detector
Bathroom Odor Detector with Bluetooth Low Energy
Biosensing with Wireless Charging and Bluetooth
Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) Sensor Network Solution
Building Automation Lighting with Air Quality Sensors Solution
Cellular Cloud Connected System
Cloud and Sensor Solution for IoT Endpoints
Cloud Connected Wi-Fi & Bluetooth® Low Energy Sensor Hub
Connected Oxygen Concentrator Controller
Diaper Odor Detector
Flammable Gas Leakage Detector
Furnace Control
Gas Sensor with Cloud Connection for Industrial Applications
HVAC Air Quality Sensor
IEEE 802.15.4g-Based Battery-Powered Sub-GHz Wireless Communication
In-Home Air Quality Monitor System
Indoor Air Quality Sensor (IAQ)
Industrial Automation Solution with Industrial Ethernet Module
Industrial CAN Sensor Network
Industrial Ether Connectable IoT Sensor Hub
Infusion Level Monitor Using Capacitive Touch Sensing
Instrument Panel for Light Electric Vehicles
IoT Cold Chain Monitoring
IoT Sensor Board with Machine Learning & Bluetooth® Low Energy
Large Power BLDC Ceiling Fan with PFC
Mbed™ Based Image Processing Solution
Modbus ASCII/RTU Slave Board
Multi-Purpose Air Quality Sensor Solution
Multi-Sensor Module for Industrial Ethernet
Multi-Sensor Platform for ASi-5
Personal Safety Tracker
Precision TIG Welding Controller
Secure Cloud & Sensor Solution
Smart BLDC Air Cooler
Smart BLDC Fan with Humidity and Gas Sensors
Smart Industrial Gas Alarm
Smart IoT Air Purifier
Smart Range Hood
Smart Room Controller with DAB Audio System
Thermopile CO₂ Detector
Waterproof Shower Controller
Wearable Activity Tracker
Wireless Sensor Hub
Wireless Sensor Network Solutions

Plenty of medical uses in that list for the 1,000 Eyes to watch out for. Ties in nicely with Rob Telson’s comments last year about involvement in the medical field for BRN. This to me is evidence of significant progress in the background and speaks volumes for why Renesas and others are so keen to keep use of AKIDA a secret. Early adopters of this technology will be years ahead of their respective competitors.
Lack of news from the company is actually a good thing as it shows that BRN respect their customers. This type of loyalty will develop into long lasting relationships that will be profitable for decades to come.
My opinion only - be patient, wait for evidence through revenue each quarter. Maybe we will get sugar hits along the way when customers are in a position to announce their involvement with AKIDA (such as the Mercedes announcement).
Until then, thanks to those who are so good at joining the dots 👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
We already know the EQXX was using Akida IP. If Jesse is our Chapman, he should know. Why is he asking?
He may just be giving Mercedes an opportunity to officially-unofficially reiterate that they use Akida technology. Daily tweets from Mercedes would be perceived as spam, but they have a right, even an obligation, to answer every legitimate question. I don’t see any harm in that, it helps push Akida’s existence to the Twitterverse where a VERY large number of influential people lurk.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

TopCat

Regular
Synaptics we’re discussed here back in May and dismissed but this is the NEW Katana Edge kit. Can anyone explain why it shouldn’t be considered?

Edge AI and sensor fusion are two disciplines of application development for engineers due to their complexity and multidimensionality. It is more convenient to have a complete solution that integrates a wide range of sensors with edge devices supporting multiple use cases.

The new Katana Edge AI Evaluation Kit (EVK), built around the low-power Katana SoC (System-on-Chip) with its sophisticated neural network engine, integrates various sensors, software, and wireless connection to jumpstart smart edge designs. Katana has a hexa-core architecture that is heterogeneous and each core is well-suited to application-specific activities for building target use cases. The activities include neural network image processing, audio/voice processing, control tasks, and many more. The Edge AI kit aims to accelerate the Development of AI Vision and Sensor Fusion Applications for the IoT networks.

The Katana platform from Synaptics extends intelligence to the edge by allowing energy-efficient AI endpoint solutions that can make autonomous choices based on data acquired through vision and audio sensors. It offers extremely minimal power per inference in a modular, user-friendly AI architecture. Katana is a high-integration edge AI SoC for battery-powered wireless devices with audio or video capabilities in consumer and industrial IoT applications.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Bigal7425

Regular
Pretty interesting from Amazon

View attachment 13752

Hi @thelittleshort
A good friend of mine had been an early private investor in Zoox a few years back before Amazon came in and bought them out for what he thought was sense on the dollar.
He's a pretty major investor, particularly in tech and I have tried relatively unsuccessfully to sell him the BrainChip story for at least two years now (I have been in it for 7 😊). He's an interesting study for me, as he like many of the big end, need to see revenue numbers and pathways etc before jumping in. Just makes the mind boggle as to the action we're going to get share wise when those kind of investors boxes are ticked.
I would soooo love to see BrainChip integral and leading in the next developments of autonomous driving as much for a very maturely delivered "I told you so" I to him, as my own personal wealth5😜
Thanks as always to the ever amazing updates and insights from you all 😊

• Love
Reactions: 32 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Seems like that was actually his last post because his avatar is deleted. I didn't catch what or who he was so upset about. I must have missed something or not understood 🤷‍♂️
I think it shows him as a 'guest' now .... would be good to get all who have left recently to return and carry on contributing the facts/fun/and banter on this great platform. Cheers Chippers :cool: 🤜🤛

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Chippers,

See our mysterious price suppressor is up early...

Sell order pressently sitting at $1.29 for 700,515 units.

Would love to see this order smacked clean out of the ballpark.
Would definitely wipe the grin off this muppets face.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
D

Deleted member 118

The Nasdaq has been down the last 2 trading days yet we have been up, so I’m expecting us to take out the resistance around the $1.20 mark today and finish around $1.21-$12.56.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 118

Good Morning Chippers,

Regards,
Esq.

That will be shifted a few times today.

If the link works it’s worth a 1 minute listen to Synopsys CEO discuss the mood after a meeting at the White House!

Maybe that’s where PVDM is?

1660088291327.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Shadow59

Regular
Good Morning Chippers,

Regards,
Esq.
Nice to see he/she has lifted it. It will be interesting to see if the market trades accordingly.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

mrgds

Regular
Good Morning Chippers,

Would love to see this order smacked clean out of the ballpark.
Would definitely wipe the grin off this muppets face.

Regards,
Esq.
thnx @Esq.111
and i see our "coffee forgoing shareholder" is in for another "2" shares @ $1.195,
Bless him/her, ............ hard to go without the morning coffee ...............:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Some of this isn’t new but I’m at work (on smoko) and don’t have to go through it yet.

It was only posted 9 hrs ago so there might be an update included.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

The shorter is trying to hide his million shares across the board. How clever of him

• Haha
For your entertainment:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Order now moved to $1.17

This individual needs a good spanking.

Esq

• Haha