BRN Discussion Ongoing

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Is this a good deal? How many chips go in a phone 1 ?
Apple and Samsung both sell over 200 million per year. If we are in even 100 million of them, that's 50 million revenue. Not bad.

Who knows? It could be $2 per chip? Only the wheelers and dealers at Brainchip know the details.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I and a few other were throwing it around last week in our revenue model discussions
Yes but I remember it from ages ago too. Or maybe I need some Akida embedded in my brain to assist with my memory. I could use a few extra spiking neurons!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Proga

Regular
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Xhosa12345

Regular

Attachments

• download.jpeg-73.jpg
    download.jpeg-73.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: 2 users

uiux

Regular
We already know the EQXX was using Akida IP. If Jesse is our Chapman, he should know. Why is he asking?

To get some insight from Mercedes I guess......

Same reason he asked the Ford chief scientist something and got a reply.

@chapman89 is a wizard

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Teach22

Regular
Hi @Zeebot - is it possible to have a thread dedicated to BRN short selling?

Its hard enough to navigate on the BRN Discussion thread as it is due to multiple people posting the same information, not to mention off-topic banter.

According to shortman.com the outstanding shorts on Jun 24 was 4.5%, on Aug 3 it was 4.51%, so nothing to see here ATM.
I am wondering why this fixation continues on the BRN threads.

There will always be people that don’t agree with our own views, that’s just how it is, but it is nothing new. The numbers are fairly steady. Of course, if that was to change, it would be newsworthy.

I have been accused of liking shorters. That is bs. I wish it was illegal but it isn’t.

No doubt I have offended some, that is not my intention.

Anyway, just a request - I have no problem if it is denied.

Reactions: 4 users

Reuben

Founding Member
We already know the EQXX was using Akida IP. If Jesse is our Chapman, he should know. Why is he asking?
I am sure he is well aware and it's always better to hear again from Mercedes that they are using akida.
this post was put up as an FYI.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

uiux

Regular

Its hard enough to navigate on the BRN Discussion thread as it is due to multiple people posting the same information, not to mention off-topic banter.

According to shortman.com the outstanding shorts on Jun 24 was 4.5%, on Aug 3 it was 4.51%, so nothing to see here ATM.

There will always be people that don’t agree with our own views, that’s just how it is, but it is nothing new. The numbers are fairly steady. Of course, if that was to change, it would be newsworthy.

I have been accused of liking shorters. That is bs. I wish it was illegal but it isn’t.

If you build it they will come

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Bobbieb

Emerged
A long time ago, before online broking, I was in a broker's office, (Bridges if I remember correctly). I was buying some St George Bank shares. I looked at his computer at the quotes and asked what is all these things on the screen and he said it is how many shares people want yo buy or sell at what price. I asked him if there are so many people wanting to sell their shares, why should I buy it now? He said those who show their hands on the table are not the real big players. You will see the real players when lines got wiped from the board.

Now that everyone and his dog can see the quotes sitting at home or in the office or even on a bus, I think the large sell orders are there to encourage uninformed people to sell lower than the large order. If there are already 10 million shares offered at say, $1, you are not likely to join the end of the queue trying to sell your 5000 shares. Perhaps the large seller is trying to close his shorts at a lower price.

The other way around when the big boys want to short, they will put in large buy orders to encourage punters to buy their shorts at a higher price.

These days, I take the quotes on the table with a grain of salt. When the real players come in to buy, either the 750K will be pulled or wiped before you can say WTF.
agreed 100%. same goes for short timeframe price movements like this pull back from 1.365. We have broken out already imo.

Slade

Top 20
I am sure he is well aware and it's always better to hear again from Mercedes that they are using akida.
this post was put up as an FYI.
Too right. Well done Jesse!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Proga

Regular
By
Newsmantraa
Published
August 3, 2022

According to a new report published by Global Market Vision, titled, “Neuromorphic Computing Market”, the global neuromorphic computing market size was valued at $26.32 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $8,582.85 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 78.6%.

View attachment 13705

Read more: https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/n...stics-and-segmentation-analysis#ixzz7bRABdkmi

I can see the neuromorphic computing market size being $8,582.85 million by 2030 just for ADAS.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining

I presume that your talking about tracking the numbers rather than wanting to short sell?

I don't see an issue with it and I'm sure most wouldn't but we do have a TA thread so maybe it could fall into that thread? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Fwiw though, shorts don't worry me too much anymore as those c**** are going to have their ass burned real bad in the not too distant future and boy will that be a beautiful sight 🔥🔥
Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Foxdog

Regular
I can see the neuromorphic computing market size being $8,582.85 million by 2030 just for ADAS.
OMG those numbers are mind boggling. Even tiny percentages of these figures would create huge revenue. To think that Brainchip are positioned at the forefront of this new era. Dare to imagine the actual market share they will achieve with AKIDA.

It'll be even greater being a shareholder 😂

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

chapman89

Founding Member
I sure do know it has akida in it.
But it’s my follow up question/questions that makes the impact, just like I have with Ford, Prophesee CEO, NVISO Tata and a couple others that I’ve got replies from 😉

If we just mention akida they won’t respond.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 66 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Hi Proga,

As Jesse is a our resident Verification Engineer, he need to verify these sorts of thing! 😉😉😎😎🕵🕵

It's great to be a shareholder. 😉

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
Me again !

I forgot to mention that our Research Institute here in Perth is "finally" going to be moving into the company's new offices this
month, that is, bigger premises and at a cheaper lease !...I was of the understanding that the move was taking place in late May
or early June, but never-the-less, I'm looking forward to visiting, taking some photos of Tony and the team, I think Peter is out of
the country in the US helping Anil and the team, my timing maybe off on that point, anyway I'm having an operation on my hand
in the next month, so once I can operate my EQXX properly, I'll or Akida will drive me into town to Brainchip HQ !!

I look forward to sharing some photos, with the company's permission of course !!....watch this space Brainchip lovers :giggle: Tech x
HI Tech- we had a ” Monthly Newsletter “ that was posted to all registered shareholders- the 4c has come and gone but still no monthly newsletter- I am a happy as a BRN LTH until 2025 or maybe earlier if my plan eventuates- so not really worried -
(but heavily over invested in BRN non the less )- can you possibly mention that we as registered shareholders request another “monthly update “ between each 4c- as counting down the days before the next 4c - 🤷‍♂️

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Proga

Regular
I sure do know it has akida in it.
But it’s my follow up question/questions that makes the impact, just like I have with Ford, Prophesee CEO, NVISO Tata and a couple others that I’ve got replies from 😉

If we just mention akida they won’t respond.
I see :)

Reactions: 3 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

Its great to be a shareholder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
HI Tech- we had a ” Monthly Newsletter “ that was posted to all registered shareholders- the 4c has come and gone but still no monthly newsletter- I am a happy as a BRN LTH until 2025 or maybe earlier if my plan eventuates- so not really worried -
(but heavily over invested in BRN non the less )- can you possibly mention that we as registered shareholders request another “monthly update “ between each 4c- as counting down the days before the next 4c - 🤷‍♂️

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS
Jerome NadelJun 7, 2022, 4:00 AM
View this email in your browser Monthly Newsletter Welcome to our monthly newsletter, where we share the latest news about BrainChip

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom