BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

The twat is avn a go bless him as he just moved his line up to $1.17 and now I hope someone swipes it

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Imagine being THIS desperate

1660089995131.png

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

He must be crapping his pants as he keeps moving it to a higher price

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

uiux

Regular
Maybe they do it cause they know you will post about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Maybe they do it cause they know you will post about it?
Morning Uiux,

Mabey ....maybe not.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

Guess it’s a robot moving that 700k amount of shares? As it’s just moved down to $1.2

• Fire

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
I know is an older article but edge impuls posted it today

Edge Impulse @EdgeImpulse 45min
@CEA_Leti researchers are coupling innovative sensors with RRAM–based neuromorphic computation to build ultra-low-power systems for edge AI applications.
I see this as the K-Mart, or cheaper, version of achieving some of the benefits of neuromorphic computing. The cheapness is in the cost of RRAM and power savings are provided by the low power consumption of RRAM. I doubt it has one-shot learning nor uses spikes or sparcity. It could be used to implement LTSM however, with a lot of effort by each individual developer.
RRAM-based neuromorphic computation will have its uses and will be useful in places where Akida offers too much functionality. Mainly purpose-built smarts for a specific task that is trained once and doesn’t change. Hence not a competitor in my mind. And who knows, developers may play with this and consider Akida when they soon reach the limitations of RRAM based neurons.

But as with anything that is cheaper, the savings may be artificial, as more $ will need to be spent developing solutions as much of the work will need to be coded.

Maybe a RRAM based neuron, or even neural network, may work to pre-process inputs into an Akida device. Maybe even help with LSTM by persistently remembering states and weights for a few iterations (and potentially forever). This, along with persistent data storage, is one of the reasons I hope for cooperation between BrainChip and Weebit. A ball I hopefully have already started rolling.

Anything advancing the cause of neuromorphic computing is positive in my mind. Believe it or not, there still are A vast number of WANCAs out there Who need the info spoon fed to them.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Slade

Top 20
Tv Land Reaction GIF by #Impastor

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Slade

Top 20
Wall Street Reaction GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

• Haha

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Wags

Regular
  • Haha

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers,

Gross short stock for Tuesday 9th Aug.

Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Ummmm...so are we in the Renesas R-Car V3H and V4H system-on-chips? I don't think we've ruled that out have we?

View attachment 13690

I don't know if its me just being extremely stupid which is not beyond the realms of possibility, but I still can't see why we couldn't be incorporated inn the Renesas R-Car V4H. Or maybe in the R-Car V4H Duel or the R Car Gen 4 shown on this time-line diagram (slated for 2023/2024)?

Couldn't we easily be smooshed in with the Arm cores? After-all it does does refer to "dedicated Deep Learning & Computer Vision I/Ps with overall performance of 34 TOPS". That's IP's PLURAL.

How else are they supposed to get to Level 3 without AKIDA?

I patiently await my handsome ogre's response @Diogenese .

B x
Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 10.55.35 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 10.58.19 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 10.53.57 am.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai

If the link works it’s worth a 1 minute listen to Synopsys CEO discuss the mood after a meeting at the White House!

Maybe that’s where PVDM is?

View attachment 13761
Hi Stable-Genius, what a wonderful clip, he can hardly control his enthusiasm for the future of tech. Don't often see this kind of school boy energy coming from a leader, which is a real shame. It is a bit of a coincidence that Peter is in the US currently, hopefully he was attending.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
I don't know if its me just being extremely stupid which is not beyond the realms of possibility, but I still can't see why we couldn't be incorporated inn the Renesas R-Car V4H. Or maybe in the R-Car V4H Duel or the R Car Gen 4 shown on this time-line diagram (slated for 2023/2024)?

Couldn't we easily be smooshed in with the Arm cores? After-all it does does refer to "dedicated Deep Learning & Computer Vision I/Ps with overall performance of 34 TOPS". That's IP's PLURAL.

How else are they supposed to get to Level 3 without AKIDA?

I patiently await my handsome ogre's response.

B x
View attachment 13771

View attachment 13772 View attachment 13774
Capture.JPG

think OLE MATE looked into this... not sure of any follow up etc, all this stuff way over my head ...

love your work everyone! idiots like me really appreciate the stuff you guys do for the benefit for all of us!

now trading halt, go public with a big DEAL please and burn the shorters.... lets get rid of the traders while we are at it... thank you
!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Diogenese

Top 20
View attachment 13778

think OLE MATE looked into this... not sure of any follow up etc, all this stuff way over my head ...

love your work everyone! idiots like me really appreciate the stuff you guys do for the benefit for all of us!

now trading halt, go public with a big DEAL please and burn the shorters.... lets get rid of the traders while we are at it... thank you
!
That would be real collateral damage.

• Thinking
Top Bottom