BRN Discussion Ongoing

Ooh La La..

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Steve10

Regular

Asynchronous Coded Electronic Skin (ACES)​

We are developing sensory integrated artificial brain system that mimics biological neural networks, which can run on a power-efficient neuromorphic processor, such as Intel’s Loihi chip and Brainchip’s Akida neural processor. This novel system integrates ACES and vision sensors, equipping robots with the ability to draw accurate conclusions about the objects they are grasping based on the data captured by the sensors in real-time - while operating at a power level efficient enough to be deployed directly inside the robot.

Copy from a german forum…hadnt heared of it

Interesting that Prophesee & NeuTouch pictured.

1659867770358.png

And they mention: We are expecting our first shipments of Tac-01 sensors in early 2022.

And Prophesee is linked to NeuTouch.

According to report by EETimes, the new tactile sensor they used, NeuTouch, consists of an array of 39 taxels (tactile pixels) and the movement is transduced using a graphene-based piezo-resistive layer; you can think of this as the front of the robot’s fingertip.

It’s covered with a protective Ecoflex layer that helps to amplify the stimuli, and is supported by 3-D printed “bone”. The fingertips can then be added to grippers.

Similar to how the independent pixels in Prophesee’s Metavision sensor collect data from changes in the environment, the NeuTouch fingertips process tactile spikes. The use of neuromorphic technology results in high performance and low power consumption, allowing automation systems to touch and see.

NeuTouch has many robotics, prosthetics & VR partners.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users
D

Deleted member 118

A good YouTube channel, for keeping up to date, with robotic advances is Pro Robots.

I don't watch the whole vids, but just flip through and watch the interesting bits..

More than I do then

Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 118

Steve10

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Potato

Regular
How are we looking for tomorrow, team? Up or down? left or right?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha

Potato

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

uiux

Regular

TECHNOLOGY EDUCATIONAL SATELLITE-13: THE FIRST EXPERIMENTAL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE/MACHINE LEARNING (AI/ML) NANO-SAT WITH A NEUROMORPHIC PROCESSOR​

Seth Schisler - NASA Ames Research Center

---

Be interesting to see what they are doing with Loihi

My guess is they are seeing exactly how it behaves in space

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
How are we looking for tomorrow, team? Up or down? left or right?
Well Potato,

Every day is another day closer for Brainchip's Akida to dominate the Edges IoT.

As for the SP, its can't go Left, if you are referring to the chart/graph. 😛😛😛😂😂😂

Its great to be a shareholder.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Potato

Regular
Well Potato,

Every day is another day closer for Brainchip's Akida to dominate the Edges IoT.

As for the SP, its can't go Left, if you are referring to the chart/graph. 😛😛😛😂😂😂

Its great to be a shareholder.
This is true. It can only go right!

• Haha
🤣
So I guess the author is saying BrainChip doesn't have a credible path, to profitability..

We've got a path to that.. And some! 😛

Nobody can say for sure, how long that will be, but to say it's not there, considering the partners we have and just the Ecosystem, that we have developed to this point, is just plain ignorance.
Atlassian is still losing over $600 million US yet has a market cap of 68 billion US

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Potato

Regular
1659875197019.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd

View attachment 13532

In order to meet the Navy’s need for a spiking neural network testing platform, ChromoLogic proposes to develop a Spiking Neural Network Modeler (SpiNNMo) capable of simulating a variety of neuromorphic hardware platforms. SpiNNMo is able to extract relevant performance parameters from a neuromorphic chip and then predict the chip’s performance on new networks and data. In this way SpiNNMo can predict accuracy, latency and energy usage for a wide variety of hardware platforms on a given neural network and dataset. This will allow the Navy to test the performance of new spiking neural network architectures and chipsets before the chips are widely available and therefore speed neuromorphic adoption.

I wonder if they are talking about Akida 2000 or even 3000

Ok... This is interesting.. The company doing the Neural Network Modeler are involved with Cyber Security and Biomedical.

2022-08-07_20-30-29.jpg

• Fire

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

robsmark

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Atlassian is still losing over $600 million US yet has a market cap of 68 billion US
Just checked out their stats..
Alot of big numbers, but still burning big money too.

Man.. I don't think a lot of us, even those with lofty targets, are going to be prepared for where we're headed..

We're going to take ARM's IP revenue model and show the World, what it can really do.

Like Diogenese said, we will stand on the shoulders, of those Tech Companies, that have laid the foundations for our Dominance, of the Edge A.I. Markets.

Okay, okay.. Barf bags are in aisle 3, for those that need them...

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 37 users

Xhosa12345

Regular

My fave song
So many sausage fests running companies
And also look at the world and why it sux. Sausage after sausage ..
I have a sausage, but the world needs sausage less leaders. And the sausageless need to stand up and dont be so dominated .. its slowly happening, very slowly unfortunately

• Thinking
  • Wow

goodvibes

Regular

JWPM CONSULTING​

BrainChip ASX: Akida neuromorphic processor. AI at the edge.​

Dont know if already posted…but really a very good article about Brainchip and its future…

Akida™ will soon be the Model-T of neuromorphic processors​

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

JWPM CONSULTING​

BrainChip ASX: Akida neuromorphic processor. AI at the edge.​

Dont know if already posted…but really a very good article about Brainchip and its future…

Akida™ will soon be the Model-T of neuromorphic processors​

It should have been posted before, it's over 2 years old! 😛

But never seen it and it really is a great article, quite indepth..

Thanks for posting 👍

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom