BRN Discussion Ongoing

Possibly 30/10/2019, so... about 5 cents.

Here's the an article containing that info: https://thecxlab.io/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/deloitte-cn-tmt-ai-report-en-190927.pdf

0.05! I bought some on Jan 20 2022 at $2.13 😳 Ye olde fomo purchase 🤣

Sad Happy Hour GIF

Well done to all who bought large volume in the good old days. I both envy and salute you
🤑👏🏻

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Steve10

Regular
Thanks for the Deloitte date replies.

Interesting. $8 target by say end of the year = $13.75B MC.

To be honest the only way I see $8 SP by later this year is a big blow off top due to big news. The type of news it would require would be similar to NVX with strategic investor. Nvidia & Jensen Huang on the Board would get us to $8. Maybe that's who the board seat will be for.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

Sad Happy Hour GIF

Well done to all who bought large volume in the good old days. I both envy and salute you
🤑👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Mercedes Drive Pilot - Level 3

Extract 1 - Article published 2 Aug 2022
While a human driver depends on eyes and ears to cope with traffic, Drive Pilot relies on a “sensor fusion.” To meet Level 3 standards, Mercedes becomes the first automaker to lidar, a high-definition laser imaging technology, in a production vehicle. It’s paired with an assortment of cameras, radar and sonar sensors mounted all around the vehicle.
The system constantly compares the input from the various sensors and will hand control back to the human driver if there’s conflict.
Initially, the technology will be offered on two flagship Mercedes-Benz sedans. On the S-Class it costs 5,000 euros — about $5,130 at current exchange rates. On the automaker’s all-electric flagship, the EQS, it goes for 7,430 euros, or $7,620. Pricing for the U.S. market will be announced closer to the launch of Drive Pilot here.

Extract 2 - Article published 10 April 2022

The conditional Level 3 Drive Pilot system builds on the hardware and software used by Mercedes’ Level 2 ADAS system known as Distronic. It adds a handful of additional advanced sensors as well as software to support the features. Key hardware systems that will be added to future S-Class vehicles configured with the Drive Pilot upgrade include an advanced lidar system developed by Valeo SA, a wetness sensor in the wheel well to determine moisture on the road, rear-facing cameras and microphones to detect emergency vehicles, and a special antenna array located at the rear of the sunroof to help with precise GPS location.

Extract 1

Extract 2

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

Sad Happy Hour GIF

🤑👏🏻
Ditto.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Kachoo

Regular
OMFG, you know in days gone past when you used to buy a new car it came with all the mechanical setting /tolerances for service requirements , now it has warning signs attached to coolant reservoirs and the like "do not drink" The world is just getting dumber and dumber(n)
Everytime I buy shoes there is a nice yummy snack in the box those nice little candies yum 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Sorry to burst anyone's bubble (lol), but remember, sugar rushes can end in head aches. Have we had any official announcement to have the SP rise or fall today, yesterday? Nope, so this is still just the daily cycle of the traders/manipulators doing their things? What goes up ends up coming down without news. If it does drop remember it went up first before the drop, don't complain it didn't go up in a straight line. There's a little too much optimism in some chatter about green days, lol. It'll do what it does, but the ones playing Russian roulette end up in trouble sooner or later. For me traders are the ones who make anywhere up to 2-3k per week if they're good. but most come and go with losses. The chance they win the lotto (perfect timing) very rare. Holders who bought at 4-50c here know what I'm talking about. Me personally, I'm sitting at +420%. Not bad, was sitting at 900% at one stage, but I'm just sitting back watching the world go by and thinking knowing that in time, with all the slow and steady work going on, even the 900% that I once had will seem small. 900% for buyers today is around $11. For me $11 will be 4800% for others it will be much greater. Why don't I buy more now, you know, top up? Because I don't need to, I was lucky enough to buy good amount early, but we all know, just the hint of Mercedes made us go crazy, what happens when they all end up official and revenue ramps up? I know I won't be telling people how I used to hold BRN at $1.12. Good luck people, BRN are on the brink, we all know it, I wonder how well this post will hold up in 12 months from today?
Post of the day, in my books!
Even without paragraphs 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

uiux

Regular

I've put a fair bit of effort into this now to be as complete as possible

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

chapman89

Founding Member
AB701948-36AB-4FAB-8209-038AACA1123D.jpeg

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 57 users

GStocks123

Regular

Poor Uiux! I couldn’t seem to find this one in there earlier…

Reactions: 2 users

Fox151

Regular

Too complex. There's a quote from Einstein... any smart person can make something complex. But it takes a genius to make something simple.

Can you rewrite your threads in a more simple way? Maybe, I dunno, on a picture of an iceberg or something?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Leveling up​

With Drive Pilot, Mercedes has placed itself in an unusual position. The SAE autonomy scale goes from Level 0, signifying complete manual operation, to Level 5, signifying cars that can drive themselves in all conditions. Level 3 is the halfway point between those two extremes but, crucially, it’s also the only level that blends human and machine control.

According to the SAE, when a Level 3 system is operating, the car is driving. However, it can still ask the driver to take over control. That stipulation is unique to Level 3. At Levels 4 and 5, the car shouldn’t require human intervention, per the SAE standards, while at Levels 0-2 the driver is considered to be in charge at all times. That includes systems like General Motors’ Super Cruise and Ford’s BlueCruise, where drivers may be merely supervising without touching the steering wheel or pedals.

Another luxury?​

The need to add more sensors and connectivity also contradicts a popular misconception: that Level 3 tech inevitably leads to fully autonomous driving. Just as new hardware was needed to get from Level 2 to Level 3, even more will likely be needed to reach Levels 4 and 5. That will also require mapping more roads, and taking Drive Pilot beyond divided highways. That adds development costs and pushes the limits of the technology, which may not work as well beyond the relatively controlled environment of highways.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

uiux

Regular
Too complex. There's a quote from Einstein... any smart person can make something complex. But it takes a genius to make something simple.

Can you rewrite your threads in a more simple way? Maybe, I dunno, on a picture of an iceberg or something?
1659608194317.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 76 users

Bigal7425

Regular

Brilliant work. Thank you for the time and effort 👍

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Sorry to burst anyone's bubble (lol), but remember, sugar rushes can end in head aches. Have we had any official announcement to have the SP rise or fall today, yesterday? Nope, so this is still just the daily cycle of the traders/manipulators doing their things? What goes up ends up coming down without news. If it does drop remember it went up first before the drop, don't complain it didn't go up in a straight line. There's a little too much optimism in some chatter about green days, lol. It'll do what it does, but the ones playing Russian roulette end up in trouble sooner or later. For me traders are the ones who make anywhere up to 2-3k per week if they're good. but most come and go with losses. The chance they win the lotto (perfect timing) very rare. Holders who bought at 4-50c here know what I'm talking about. Me personally, I'm sitting at +420%. Not bad, was sitting at 900% at one stage, but I'm just sitting back watching the world go by and thinking knowing that in time, with all the slow and steady work going on, even the 900% that I once had will seem small. 900% for buyers today is around $11. For me $11 will be 4800% for others it will be much greater. Why don't I buy more now, you know, top up? Because I don't need to, I was lucky enough to buy good amount early, but we all know, just the hint of Mercedes made us go crazy, what happens when they all end up official and revenue ramps up? I know I won't be telling people how I used to hold BRN at $1.12. Good luck people, BRN are on the brink, we all know it, I wonder how well this post will hold up in 12 months from today?
I’m sitting at 421% and I have 2 sheds by the way😂😎🫠🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom