BRN Discussion Ongoing

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
899 buyers for 8,070,374 units
V
502 sellers for 5,539,240 units

A few games going on today!!

Tug Of War Fun GIF by R Marine Crawley
The sell side is being continually re-loaded. Going to be tough to make any break through today.
Today.jpg

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 6 users

Proga

Regular
Hi Neuromorphia,

Thanks for that.

I also remember in one of Jerome's recent podcasts he talked about how some client's will pay a fix amount or maybe even a percentage royalty & then he mentioned how some other customers would pay us a percentage of the sale price of the finished product.

Does anyone else remember this?
Very interesting @TechGirl. I don't but it doesn't surprise me. With the new info it looks like when it comes to pricing mechanisms they are fluid atm. Seems to me they are trying to be as flexible as possible to cater to the different cost structures and risk tolerance profiles having thousands of customers brings. Makes sense.

A lot of small businesses don't want to pay, can't afford to pay $1m upfront for a license. It allows small businesses to participate in the technology. The benefit for BRN is if the small business becomes a raging success, they pay higher royalty fees or a percentage of the sale price which is higher than what BRN would normally get.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
D

Deleted member 118

The sell side is being continually re-loaded. Going to be tough to make any break through today.
View attachment 13310
All it takes is someone to come and scoop up these million shares and we are off to the races

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Samsung Galaxy S23 - the news today is that Samsung has entered a partnership with Qualcomm to continue using its Snapdragon processors in the company's Galaxy devices through to 2030.

It says "Now, however, it appears that Qualcomm is going to become the sole provider, meaning Galaxy devices such as the S23 series will feature the rumoured Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 platform for a 2023 launch. And there will be no regional differences in launches in the same way as before. To quote a jump-out line from Qualcomm's press release: "Samsung also agreed to expand their collaboration with Snapdragon platforms for future premium Samsung Galaxy products, including smartphones."

I wonder if Akida will be incorporated in the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2? 🙏

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

Bravo

I wonder if Spencer Collins's appointment to ARM has anything to do with the potential creation of a consortium of companies who have expressed a desire to strike a deal with SoftBank to acquire ARM - companies such as Qualcomm, Intel and Samsung????

The ramifications of a consortium such as this being formed would be MASSIVE for BrainChip IMO. 🥳

An opinion piece suggesting a consortium of major Arm licensees could buy Arm which could potentially include Qualcomm, Mediatek, Nvidia, Broadcom, AMD, Tsinghua Unisoc, among others.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
All it takes is someone to come and scoop up these million shares and we are off to the races

Is that the reincarnation of Mel Shellmacher?

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
OMFG, you know in days gone past when you used to buy a new car it came with all the mechanical setting /tolerances for service requirements , now it has warning signs attached to coolant reservoirs and the like "do not drink" The world is just getting dumber and dumber(n)
So what does it taste like? I’ve always wondered!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
So what does it taste like? I’ve always wondered!
It's quite sweet - the Spaniards used to use it as a wine extender ...
but it killed them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Proga

Regular
Samsung Galaxy S23 - the news today is that Samsung has entered a partnership with Qualcomm to continue using its Snapdragon processors in the company's Galaxy devices through to 2030.

It says "Now, however, it appears that Qualcomm is going to become the sole provider, meaning Galaxy devices such as the S23 series will feature the rumoured Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 platform for a 2023 launch. And there will be no regional differences in launches in the same way as before. To quote a jump-out line from Qualcomm's press release: "Samsung also agreed to expand their collaboration with Snapdragon platforms for future premium Samsung Galaxy products, including smartphones."

I wonder if Akida will be incorporated in the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2? 🙏

Oh yeah. Yes please

• Fire

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Bravo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Foxdog

Regular
Just about everything he said in the extract "could" have been about Akida.
Nice one @Bravo
I'm waiting for the day when they feel free to say 'yeah of course we have AKIDA in our products......'

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Slade

Top 20
Apologies if that has been posted. We are up and running on Edge Impulse.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Potato

Regular
  • Haha
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

skutza

Regular
Sorry to burst anyone's bubble (lol), but remember, sugar rushes can end in head aches. Have we had any official announcement to have the SP rise or fall today, yesterday? Nope, so this is still just the daily cycle of the traders/manipulators doing their things? What goes up ends up coming down without news. If it does drop remember it went up first before the drop, don't complain it didn't go up in a straight line. There's a little too much optimism in some chatter about green days, lol. It'll do what it does, but the ones playing Russian roulette end up in trouble sooner or later. For me traders are the ones who make anywhere up to 2-3k per week if they're good. but most come and go with losses. The chance they win the lotto (perfect timing) very rare. Holders who bought at 4-50c here know what I'm talking about. Me personally, I'm sitting at +420%. Not bad, was sitting at 900% at one stage, but I'm just sitting back watching the world go by and thinking knowing that in time, with all the slow and steady work going on, even the 900% that I once had will seem small. 900% for buyers today is around $11. For me $11 will be 4800% for others it will be much greater. Why don't I buy more now, you know, top up? Because I don't need to, I was lucky enough to buy good amount early, but we all know, just the hint of Mercedes made us go crazy, what happens when they all end up official and revenue ramps up? I know I won't be telling people how I used to hold BRN at $1.12. Good luck people, BRN are on the brink, we all know it, I wonder how well this post will hold up in 12 months from today?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Relsieg

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble (lol), but remember, sugar rushes can end in head aches. Have we had any official announcement to have the SP rise or fall today, yesterday? Nope, so this is still just the daily cycle of the traders/manipulators doing their things? What goes up ends up coming down without news. If it does drop remember it went up first before the drop, don't complain it didn't go up in a straight line. There's a little too much optimism in some chatter about green days, lol. It'll do what it does, but the ones playing Russian roulette end up in trouble sooner or later. For me traders are the ones who make anywhere up to 2-3k per week if they're good. but most come and go with losses. The chance they win the lotto (perfect timing) very rare. Holders who bought at 4-50c here know what I'm talking about. Me personally, I'm sitting at +420%. Not bad, was sitting at 900% at one stage, but I'm just sitting back watching the world go by and thinking knowing that in time, with all the slow and steady work going on, even the 900% that I once had will seem small. 900% for buyers today is around $11. For me $11 will be 4800% for others it will be much greater. Why don't I buy more now, you know, top up? Because I don't need to, I was lucky enough to buy good amount early, but we all know, just the hint of Mercedes made us go crazy, what happens when they all end up official and revenue ramps up? I know I won't be telling people how I used to hold BRN at $1.12. Good luck people, BRN are on the brink, we all know it, I wonder how well this post will hold up in 12 months from today?
As you didn't stop after the first three sentences (which are valid'ish questions) I'm actually wondering what the purpose of your post is (other than presenting your ok'ish buy-in value).

• Thinking
  • Fire
Top Bottom