BRN Discussion Ongoing

Now if I read that right, Intel could start losing some of it’s market share, and they wouldn’t like that. Would it be possible that they would approach us and secretly use our technology to get its share back?
Yes I have already thought in the last few months - Intel need to be making a lot of fast moves otherwise they will be left behind along with Steam Power.

Intel need to be developing “differently” fast or partnering fast!

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
I got a return call today, from the ASX, as promised, regarding why we haven't been appearing in the ASX200 Top 5 Gainers/Losers.

They said the issue has been escalated and they will be getting back to me, on how things are going, over the next day or two.

So looking good for a resolution so far 👍

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 59 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Now that is a serious step change @Bravo

If that platform embeds and can take off in the PC market .....and Brainchip happens to be a part of hardware build ...get out your calculators again! Wow.

Brainchip starts collecting some market share in the Desktop PC space 😮😮😮

For anyone interested in taking a peek preview at Project Voltera, check this out. It's a very cool video and there are loads of comments below the video which make for some interesting reading.

We can only keep our fingers and toes and eyes crossed.🤞

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

Labsy

Regular
Wouldn't it be lovely if Voltera uses the new ARM architecture with AKIDA nodes... just lovely....let's not forget sifive, their customers will release one sooner or later too...Who will reveal it first I wonder....

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Labsy

Regular
For anyone interested in taking a peek preview at Project Voltera, check this out. It's a very cool video and there are loads of comments below the video which make for some interesting reading.

Please God... I've got goosebumps...

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

mcm

Regular

Super production values. Wonder why Akida jumped nearly 7% out of the blue on a down day?

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
I have no idea whats going on

Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land

• Haha
  • Wow

scanspeak

Regular
I believe its a rotation into growth stocks, aka risk-on!

• Fire

Bravo

Please God... I've got goosebumps...

Well, I don't want to get you too excited @Labsy because there's an extremely high chance that I may be reading WAAAAAAAYYYYYY too much into this and it could all just be rather coincidental and completely nonsensical, irrelevant and just downright wrong, and I'm not suggesting there is any link to us in any way shape or form and I don't want to get in trouble with @uiux, but...

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 4.52.57 pm.png

Extract From The Arm AI Ecosystem Catalogue

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 5.06.43 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 104 users

out_ales

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Well, I don't want to get you too excited @Labsy because there's an extremely high chance that I may be reading WAAAAAAAYYYYYY too much into this and it could all just be rather coincidental and completely nonsensical, irrelevant and just downright wrong, and I'm not suggesting there is any link to us in any way shape or form and I don't want to get in trouble with @uiux, but...

View attachment 13232

View attachment 13237

far out dont put it on the iceberg or the website will crash when the keyboards start flying........

love your work though BRAVO!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

uiux

Regular

View attachment 13232

View attachment 13237

1659511652377.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

Bravo

• Haha
Reactions: 29 users
I got a return call today, from the ASX, as promised, regarding why we haven't been appearing in the ASX200 Top 5 Gainers/Losers.

They said the issue has been escalated and they will be getting back to me, on how things are going, over the next day or two.

So looking good for a resolution so far 👍
For anyone wondering why this is even important, Tony Dawe didn't seem to think it was, it is just further exposure for our Company.

Seeing us in the Top 5 gainers, will attract more interest and investors in BRN, yes more traders too, but it's all part of the mix.

Hopefully some strong hands and new shareholders amongst them.

Even a large drop and appearing in the Top 5 Losers, can have its benefits, as some will see it as a buying opportunity.

A lot of things can be a two edged sword, but it's better to be known, than unknown..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Now if I read that right, Intel could start losing some of it’s market share, and they wouldn’t like that. Would it be possible that they would approach us and secretly use our technology to get its share back?
Hi TopCat,

I think SiFive could be the Higg's Boson of AI, providing an attractive force between the different elements. The big boys can't afford to be without RISC-V, and SiFive invented it.

Just as ARM and BrainChip partnered after BrainChip and SiFive partnered, (May 22, 20

BrainChip Joins Arm AI Partner Program​

https://brainchip.com/brainchip-joins-arm-ai-partner-program/ )

there's a good chance of Intel being interested in Akida.

BrainChip and SiFive Partner to Deploy AI/ML Technology at the Edge​

Laguna Hills, Calif. – April 5,

https://brainchip.com/brainchip-sifive-partner-deploy-ai-ml-at-edge/

February 07, 2022

SiFive Partners with Intel to Spark Innovation in High-Performance RISC-V Platforms​

https://www.sifive.com/press/sifive-partners-with-intel-to-spark-innovation-in-high-performance

But even if Intel decides to perish on it's own sword, a deal with ARM/SiFive would do me.

We have so many other partnerships and potential partnerships

1659525478494.png

Please feel free to advise necessary amendments.

Edit: Prophesee link to Sony added.

Attachments

• 1659512333625.png
    1659512333625.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 116
  • 1659513025335.png
    1659513025335.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 127
  • 1659514490556.png
    1659514490556.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 97 users

TopCat

Regular
Hi TopCat,

I think SiFive could be the Higg's Boson of AI, providing an attractive force between the different elements. The big boys can't afford to be without RIC-V, and SiFive invented it.

Just as ARM and BrainChip partnered after BrainChip and SiFive partnered, (May 22, 20

February 07, 2022

SiFive Partners with Intel to Spark Innovation in High-Performance RISC-V Platforms​

https://www.sifive.com/press/sifive-partners-with-intel-to-spark-innovation-in-high-performance

But even if Intel decides to perish on it's own sword, a deal with ARM/SiFive would do me.

View attachment 13240

Please feel free to advice necessary amendments.
Thanks for great explanation 👍

Reactions: 9 users

GStocks123

Regular
New vid posted for gesture recognition

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Hi TopCat,

I think SiFive could be the Higg's Boson of AI, providing an attractive force between the different elements. The big boys can't afford to be without RIC-V, and SiFive invented it.

February 07, 2022

View attachment 13241

Please feel free to advise necessary amendments.
1312585521-origin.jpg

who needs icebergs when you can have balloons!!!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Wags

Regular

View attachment 13232

View attachment 13237
OK Bravo.
Time for a Jack Daniels and Soda.
We know to stay away from the weed, right. lol
Your tireless efforts are very much appreciated.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Foxdog

Regular

View attachment 13232

View attachment 13237
Great work with the underlining and arrows, very impressive but your smiley face needs a bit of work 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom