BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
My leprechaun boots and my birthday suit.

images.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users

VictorG

What’s everyone wearing to the next AGM?
Depending on the share price!
If its still around these levels, my only option will be wearing feathers (actually my wife will tar and feather me).
If the share price is $3+ I'll be wearing budgie smugglers on a beach in Cancun while I zoom into the AGM

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
I bought a good chunk of LKE at 11 cents. Sold at 89c (which funded a new house deposit :)) only for it to go on a run to$2.30!!! Frustrating to watch. Impossible to pick tops/bottoms but it's hard leaving so much potential profit out there haha
Yeah I came in at ~0.72 then watch it go up then down. Read some more and just didn’t believe in it anymore. Not so with BRN most weeks I read something else and scratch my head in disbelief… then like today I see it at just over one dollar and buy more. This won’t last and we all will say oh how great it was to buy at around 1 dollar.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
I’ll be wearing my back to back Melbourne Demons Premiership Cap and a suit similar to the one FF wore to the most recent AGM . He was of the opinion that the share price could have stabilised at between $2.75 and $3.00 . If he is correct , I may surprise even myself and wear a mini skirt instead

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Thinking of something traditional and Aussie.

We could dine out later for an Aussie 7 course meal.
A meat pie and a six pack..

1659422908976.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Shadow59

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Slade

Top 20
Marco Antonio Roma GIF by Movistar+

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Thinking of something traditional and Aussie.

We could dine out later for an Aussie 7 course meal.
A meat pie and a six pack..

View attachment 13128
If it is held In Adelaide we could go out afterwards and have a pie floater followed by a spewing competition, like the old days

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
Let me just say this before I walk myself out.

The iceberg was a simple visualization to help people understand the potential and companies BRN works with.

It was NOT a Research Paper submitted to a University for it to be 100% referenced.

It even had a fake Elon tweet ''I love Akida'' (Ofcourse Elon didn't tweet this, it was a photoshopped joke, for those who don't know FFS)

Thanks for everything, I have removed the said controversial iceberg, have fun with all your investing ventures.

I hope you all have great success with BRN. This would be one company I would HOLD a part of shares for the rest of my investing career.

Akida Ballista!
Please put our Iceberg back. I miss the picture already. I am far from done reading all the positive feedback. But I see the overwhelming response of how much your work is appreciated. To me it is more than just mapping. It is also a symbol! If someone doesn't like it they don't have to look.

If you don't want to do the work anymore then it would be ok for me if it reappears unchanged where it was as a symbol of tireless work of 1000 eyes. And we can look at it against the background of past time.
My criticism with Kuka is self-criticism. FF asked who could have produced the robots in the picture. I mean it is Kuka. That is only a very tiny indication that so far no evaluation could stand. But that doesn't mean that it will ever come to that.
Many of the companies under water may join our ecosystem or we may join theirs. I appreciate your work and encourage you to give us back our Iceberg. Think also of those who are new and appreciate such an overview. I count myself among them. Five months are nothing before the future of Brainchip.
And please stay with us!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Shadow59

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

cosors

👀
Not sure. I’m thinking of starting my own line of clothing. ‘Sladius’ by Slade.
Don't forget your big gladius!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Tony Coles

Regular
As soon as I mentioned the line at $1.12 it vanishes and it looks like they are going to start gobbling up around the $1.00 mark with that holding line now set at $1.055
Well, as soon as you typed in $1.12 👀 it vanished you say… maybe the stock exchange is shorting BRN! 😂

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 4 users

Tony Coles

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118