BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

Well the delivery definitely could have been better. But I like the challenge thrown out.

Nobody should take any information on here as gospel. But asking for some evidence that support a lot of (presently) fantasy claims is in no way a bad thing. Just like dot joining at times is fun.

I've been shot down (rightly so) by FF and Dio in recent months for things I thought were links to Akida. A veteran of researching Brainchip (@uiux ) has thrown down the gauntlet. Let's take on the challenge and create a new, confirmed links iceberg.
I take it with a pinch of salt

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
oh dear, i didn't even know that there are different places in the air and in the water, i thought it was arbitrariness (oh what a nice word "arbitrariness" in English) in germany we would now say who exactly takes is a penny pincher

I have to take a closer look at MosChip again
Everything is fine for me. I was just thinking that the trouble arose because we didn't take it close enough for one of us and that Elon is not so alone down there;)
I can't be that upset about a picture and join Slade.
It is after all just a common mapping and not a manifest. It helps me a lot to keep track and I saved it to see in two years what will have become commercial.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 118

We bounced 👌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I did initially have WBT and LKE... but now I am just gambling on the Akida Bus to take flight, past the tip of the iceberg all the way to Mars ;)

(That decision was made after many days and weeks (possibly months) of researching all three, and BRN came out on top as the company I, personally, feel has the greatest potential. Research might be stretch, but I read all I could find and made up my mind. Akida is the most likley one for me to succeed).
I bought a good chunk of LKE at 11 cents. Sold at 89c (which funded a new house deposit :)) only for it to go on a run to$2.30!!! Frustrating to watch. Impossible to pick tops/bottoms but it's hard leaving so much potential profit out there haha

• Wow
Reactions: 13 users
Somebody posted the following today on the 'Crapper's' WBT forum. The same applies to BRN.

WBT ticks so many boxes ... including these four:
Warren Buffett’s 4 Rules

1. A stock must be managed by vigilant leaders.
  2. A stock must have long term prospects.
  3. A stock must be stable and understandable.
  4. A stock must be undervalued.
Remember, all 4 rules must be met before a stock can be bought.

https://themakingofamillionaire.com/warren-buffetts-4-rules-for-investing-767a22501bbd
Well I'm buggered on point 3b.

My brain isn't neuromorphic enough to understand neuromorphic AI o_O

• Haha
I take it with a pinch of salt

Lol! Season it however you please.

Validating dot joins with some actual evidence is something to be striving for. Even if the way this subject got approached this morning was a dogs turd in a punchbowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
We bounced 👌

Yay!!!!!

7PN.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 31 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

VictorG

Shhh... don't tell anyone, I don't want to jinx the share price.
i bought a small chunk at $1.01

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

mcm

Regular
I’m not a financial adviser, but my mate normally comes good and he sent me this message and yes I’m buying in tomorrow. You can all thank me if it true and I’ll let you know what I drink View attachment 13123

And yes I know before anyone says
LIS?

D

Deleted member 118

Bravo

Here's an article from earlier this year and it has got me shaking and tapping and a hopping and a bopping in my little green leprechaun boots. Refer to the red bits especially.

giphy.gif

Nvidia Says It Is Still Developing a Full Spectrum of Arm CPUs​

By Anton Shilov published February 17, 2022
No Arm acquisition? No worries.

Grace CPU

(Image credit: Nvidia)

Although Nvidia had to drop its plans to buy Arm, Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang revealed during the company's earnings call tonight that it still has big plans to create a full portfolio of Arm-based CPUs for a wide range of applications spanning from the data center to robotics.

The company says that its inaugural Grace CPU is on-track to be released in the first half of 2023, but its release marks just the beginning of Nvidia's long CPU journey. Huang says the company has a 20-year license for Arm's architecture, so it will use the instruction set to develop CPUs for a wide range of applications spanning from tiny SoCs for robotics to high-end processors for supercomputers.

Big CPU Plans With 20-Year Arm Architecture License​

"We are on track to launch our Arm-based Grace CPU targeting giant AI and HPC workloads in the first half of next year," said Jensen Huang, chief executive of Nvidia, at the company's earnings call with financial analysts and investors. "Our 20-year architectural license for Arm's IP allows us the full breadth and flexibility of options across technologies and markets."

Nvidia has four major businesses: gaming and professional graphics (including the GeForce Now remote gaming service), AI/HPC, data center, and automotive. Nvidia says it can deliver optimized platforms for all of those segments with CPUs based on its own custom Arm general-purpose cores. As such, Nvidia plans to develop a whole range of Arm-based CPU offerings targeting different applications

"You are going to see a lot of exciting CPUs coming from us, and Grace is just the first example. You're going to see a whole bunch of them beyond that," said Huang. "We love to see the expansion of CPU footprints, and we are just thrilled that Arm is now growing into robotics, autonomous vehicles, cloud computing, supercomputing. We intend to bring the full spectrum of Nvidia's accelerated computing platform to Nvidia Arm CPUs."

Custom Arm Cores for Custom CPUs​

Nvidia's multi-year Arm architecture license allows the company to develop highly custom Arm-based cores for a variety of applications, something that Apple does for its A-series SoCs for smartphones and tablets as well as M-series processors for Mac computers. But while Apple doesn't seem to be interested in chips for data centers or supercomputers (at least we do not know anything about such plans), Nvidia wants a top-to-bottom family of Arm chips with its own cores.

Nvidia envisions that as more applications adopt artificial intelligence, its CPU efforts will bring in additional value as the company can offer vertically integrated platforms for numerous emerging applications, including autonomous applications, like robotics and vehicles.

"We have multiple Arm projects going in the company from connected form devices to robotics processors, such as the new Orin [SoC] that is going into autonomous vehicles, industrial automation, and so on," said Huang. "You could expect us to do a lot of CPU development around the Arm architecture. […] One of the things that developed nicely over the last couple of years is the success that Arm has seen in hyperscalers and data centers. It really motivated them to accelerate the development of higher-end CPUs."

It certainly makes sense for Nvidia to design its own CPUs and datacenter-grade chips to maximize its revenue opportunities and gross margins. However, Nvidia will continue to support industry-standard x86 CPU platforms for obvious reasons, as accelerated computing platforms are Nvidia's bread and butter.

"Our strategy is accelerated computing; that is ultimately what we do for a living," stated the head of Nvidia. "We will deliver on our three-chip strategy across CPUs, GPUs, and DPUs. "Whether x86 or Arm, we will use the best CPU for the job. Together with partners in the computer industry, we will offer the world's best computing platform to tackle the most impactful challenges of our time."

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Slade

Top 20
Reactions: 2 users

Slade

Top 20
Excited Bounce GIF by shoboshobo

Bounce…..

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Cgc516

Regular
First time to see this. Hopefully is a Good sign!

Attachments

• D0793AC0-0214-4519-BB43-79990CFD4DEC.jpeg
    D0793AC0-0214-4519-BB43-79990CFD4DEC.jpeg
    861.5 KB · Views: 170
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Slade

Top 20
What’s everyone wearing to the next AGM?

• Haha
  • Fire

Zedjack33

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Bravo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
What’s everyone wearing to the next AGM?
What are you wearing Buddy...???

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom