BRN Discussion Ongoing

Dozzaman1977

Regular
How much company growth has there been over the last 2 years?

We’re only just starting the commercial phase of the company. The next 2 years will shine even brighter!

View attachment 13107

On this date 2 years ago BRN share price was hovering at 10.5 cents........
It was a great time to buy😁

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
I left last week.
If you do leave Slade and you want to be welcome at another site , I suggest you wear a shirt that covers that rather large stomach of yours if you want any chance of acceptance.Just my opinion.Also , I would like you to stay , and it’s not because your stomach turns me on .

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

How 185-year-old John Deere is embracing digital transformation​

Taryn Plumb@taryn_plumb
August 1, 2022 3:10 PM

Were you unable to attend Transform 2022? Check out all of the summit sessions in our on-demand library now! Watch here.

John Deere is known for its industrial-grade agricultural, forestry and heavy equipment, as well as its consumer lawn care line.
But many probably don’t realize that it is also incorporating leading-edge capabilities including AI, computer vision, data analytics, digital twins, sensors, robots and co-bots — proving that 185-year-old manufacturing companies can go through digital transformation, too.

Unmute

Advanced Settings

FullscreenPauseUp Next

Presentation: Why operationalizing data mesh is critical for operating in the cloud
In June, we reported on how John Deere is using AI to harvest data. At VentureBeat’s Transform 2022 event last week, its CIO Ganesh Jayaram reiterated this and highlighted the other innovative efforts the company is embracing to propel it forward.
“You can think of that as ‘Industry 4.0,’” John Deere CIO, Ganesh Jayaram, said in a livestream keynote during last week’s Transform 2022.

Manufacturing at the edge​

John Deere’s tech strategy is built around two tenets, explained Jayaram: the public cloud and the edge.

“There’s a need for both,” he said — it’s just a matter of defining what types of workloads take place where.
The edge is best for applications with low latency, “where you really don’t have the time to be sending the information back to the cloud.”
For John Deere, that edge is factory and warehouse operations, said Jayaram. The company is scaling knowledge at the edge and investing in private server networks.
“We’re trying to drive compute and analytics, leverage intelligence at the edge, as close to the point of impact as possible,” he said. “We want to translate intelligence at the edge so that those applications with high bandwidth and low latency can perform there.”

The manufacturing tech stack​

Along with this, Jayaram described an emergent tech stack. The best way to conceptualize that in the manufacturing world is to combine IT and OT, he said — that is, adding manufacturing components to a core IT stack.
The top layer of this stack combines applications and analytics. Just beneath that is the data platform. Under that are platforms of connectivity and software (enterprise resource planning software, for example). Lastly, hardware and services. And cutting across that layer of stack, explained Jayaram, is cybersecurity.

Ultimately, data is the engine that drives all of this, he said. The company has invested heavily in what it describes as a “John Deere data factory” comprising a data lake.
“That core analytics function has to be driven on really reliable data that cuts across our internal silos [of manufacturing, engineering, supply chain],” said Jayaram. “We’re bringing in these different streams of data, curating the data and making sure that the data is the highest quality, that it is well cataloged.”

Agile operations​

To further drive innovation, John Deere has implemented an agile operating model across the business.
For instance, the same principles and concepts that are applied to software development are practiced on the shop floor.
“It’s not uncommon to find these (manufacturing) teams swarming on ideas or challenges,” said Jayaram. “Teams come together, they swarm on an idea and they really try to drive a solution in a matter of days.”
Since rolling out the model, support incidents are down, there has been a two to three-fold increase in customer features and a ten-fold increase in the number of deployments.
“Our teams really love this new way of working with that focus on customer centricity,” said Jayaram.

And even further afield?​

Responding to the inevitable question about the metaverse, Jayaram said that John Deere is “very excited” about the implications — “but we are also early days of the journey.”

His team is analyzing the applicability of the metaverse in operations, he said. He also forecasted “several breakthroughs” when it comes to digital twin technologies.
For instance, at a Consumer Electronics Show earlier this year, the company introduced a technology allowing anyone to virtually sit inside a tractor just using their mobile devices. John Deere is also introducing the digital twin concept into engineering and manufacturing processes.
“If you’re able to provide a digital experience that mimics the physical world,” said Jayaram, “it enables customers and employees to be much more engaged with the product.”

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
$1.02 looks like the new bottom... and dayam... up 29% YTD. I likey! :cool:

1659414107374.png

baby-beer.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
I could cry about this nothing day... or I could spend AUD 1000 (which just was freed up) at AUD1.025... So I did the latter... Boom, only short here was my time span to decide....

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

mcm

Regular
Hi All,

No ONE is to LEAVE!

We are all here to discuss all things Brainchip, and we all want Brainchip to succeed, if Brainchip succeed, then everyone personal financial will succeed also.

Each voices are different, some are facts, some are expert opinion from their knowledges, some are funny and some are sad. But, that is just what an open forum should be.

I value every VOICE on here!

When its comes to evident to support fact. Even in the court of Law, not all evident is direct. Hence, the jury has to draw inference from non direct evidence to make conclusion.

So everyone here are adults, and should be able make such conclusion, from dot joining on the forum.

Learning.
----------------‐--------

On the lighter Note, SiFive is growing, so should Brainchip as its partners

Its great to be a shareholder.

Yes to all that. My only wish is that profane language is NEVER used as it looks ugly in print and suggests the writer doesn't have the ability to respectfully present an alternative view.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I could cry about this nothing day... or I could spend AUD 1000 (which just was freed up) at AUD1.025... So I did the latter... Boom, only short here was my time span to decide....
Well done. I am always in two minds whether to buy WBT or BRN when I have funds. WBT dropped more today so I purchased them instead.

Both have so much potential for ASX stocks. We are lucky to have both at our investing fingertips at this stage in their growth cycle.

• Love

Damo4

Regular
An expected 0.5% increase by the RBA announced, now sitting at 1.85%.
Hopefully that means business as usual

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

TopCat

Regular

How 185-year-old John Deere is embracing digital transformation​

Taryn Plumb@taryn_plumb
August 1, 2022 3:10 PM

Were you unable to attend Transform 2022? Check out all of the summit sessions in our on-demand library now! Watch here.

John Deere is known for its industrial-grade agricultural, forestry and heavy equipment, as well as its consumer lawn care line.
But many probably don’t realize that it is also incorporating leading-edge capabilities including AI, computer vision, data analytics, digital twins, sensors, robots and co-bots — proving that 185-year-old manufacturing companies can go through digital transformation, too.

Unmute

Advanced Settings

FullscreenPauseUp Next

Presentation: Why operationalizing data mesh is critical for operating in the cloud
In June, we reported on how John Deere is using AI to harvest data. At VentureBeat’s Transform 2022 event last week, its CIO Ganesh Jayaram reiterated this and highlighted the other innovative efforts the company is embracing to propel it forward.
“You can think of that as ‘Industry 4.0,’” John Deere CIO, Ganesh Jayaram, said in a livestream keynote during last week’s Transform 2022.

John Deere’s tech strategy is built around two tenets, explained Jayaram: the public cloud and the edge.

“There’s a need for both,” he said — it’s just a matter of defining what types of workloads take place where.
The edge is best for applications with low latency, “where you really don’t have the time to be sending the information back to the cloud.”
For John Deere, that edge is factory and warehouse operations, said Jayaram. The company is scaling knowledge at the edge and investing in private server networks.
“We’re trying to drive compute and analytics, leverage intelligence at the edge, as close to the point of impact as possible,” he said. “We want to translate intelligence at the edge so that those applications with high bandwidth and low latency can perform there.”

The manufacturing tech stack​

Along with this, Jayaram described an emergent tech stack. The best way to conceptualize that in the manufacturing world is to combine IT and OT, he said — that is, adding manufacturing components to a core IT stack.
The top layer of this stack combines applications and analytics. Just beneath that is the data platform. Under that are platforms of connectivity and software (enterprise resource planning software, for example). Lastly, hardware and services. And cutting across that layer of stack, explained Jayaram, is cybersecurity.

Ultimately, data is the engine that drives all of this, he said. The company has invested heavily in what it describes as a “John Deere data factory” comprising a data lake.
“That core analytics function has to be driven on really reliable data that cuts across our internal silos [of manufacturing, engineering, supply chain],” said Jayaram. “We’re bringing in these different streams of data, curating the data and making sure that the data is the highest quality, that it is well cataloged.”

Agile operations​

To further drive innovation, John Deere has implemented an agile operating model across the business.
For instance, the same principles and concepts that are applied to software development are practiced on the shop floor.
“It’s not uncommon to find these (manufacturing) teams swarming on ideas or challenges,” said Jayaram. “Teams come together, they swarm on an idea and they really try to drive a solution in a matter of days.”
Since rolling out the model, support incidents are down, there has been a two to three-fold increase in customer features and a ten-fold increase in the number of deployments.
“Our teams really love this new way of working with that focus on customer centricity,” said Jayaram.

And even further afield?​

Responding to the inevitable question about the metaverse, Jayaram said that John Deere is “very excited” about the implications — “but we are also early days of the journey.”

His team is analyzing the applicability of the metaverse in operations, he said. He also forecasted “several breakthroughs” when it comes to digital twin technologies.
For instance, at a Consumer Electronics Show earlier this year, the company introduced a technology allowing anyone to virtually sit inside a tractor just using their mobile devices. John Deere is also introducing the digital twin concept into engineering and manufacturing processes.
“If you’re able to provide a digital experience that mimics the physical world,” said Jayaram, “it enables customers and employees to be much more engaged with the product.”
Hi Makeme, I was trying to search stuff on JD and their offshoot, Blue River Technology yesterday but everything kept leading me to cloud based applications 🤔

Reactions: 6 users

Labsy

Regular
Hi All,

No ONE is to LEAVE!

We are all here to discuss all things Brainchip, and we all want Brainchip to succeed, if Brainchip succeed, then everyone personal financial will succeed also.

Each voices are different, some are facts, some are expert opinion from their knowledges, some are funny and some are sad. But, that is just what an open forum should be.

I value every VOICE on here!

When its comes to evident to support fact. Even in the court of Law, not all evident is direct. Hence, the jury has to draw inference from non direct evidence to make conclusion.

So everyone here are adults, and should be able make such conclusion, from dot joining on the forum.

Learning.
----------------‐--------

On the lighter Note, SiFive is growing, so should Brainchip as its partners

Its great to be a shareholder.

C'mon Sam.... first order of business... world smart phone domination!!!!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

mcm

Regular
Well done. I am always in two minds whether to buy WBT or BRN when I have funds. WBT dropped more today so I purchased them instead.

Both have so much potential for ASX stocks. We are lucky to have both at our investing fingertips at this stage in their growth cycle.
Somebody posted the following today on the 'Crapper's' WBT forum. The same applies to BRN.

WBT ticks so many boxes ... including these four:
Warren Buffett’s 4 Rules

1. A stock must be managed by vigilant leaders.
  2. A stock must have long term prospects.
  3. A stock must be stable and understandable.
  4. A stock must be undervalued.
Remember, all 4 rules must be met before a stock can be bought.

https://themakingofamillionaire.com/warren-buffetts-4-rules-for-investing-767a22501bbd

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Hi Makeme, I was trying to search stuff on JD and their offshoot, Blue River Technology yesterday but everything kept leading me to cloud based applications 🤔
Hi TopCat.
John Deer are working on both Edge and Cloud.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Nice to see some green again!

dancing GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Ladies and Gentlemen the S/P has had enough of being red and has returned in GREEEEEEN lets hope we keep moving forward.
Just wiped 1.04.............

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

db1969oz

Regular
1659416697689.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
D

Deleted member 118

Good morning,

Is anyone out there ? or am I just talking to myself....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Overnight I have received 2 emails from our CFO, Ken...of which I'll share some key points,

"As far as the Citicorp fund goes, there is nothing sinister going on there. Citicorp is merely a custodial fund and is not the beneficial owner of those shares"

"One of the largest holdings in that account now is the ADR account held by Bank of NY Mellon with nearly 24M shares in it"

The issue or apparant issue in publishing the Top 20, was simply an internal one, whereby the company had decided to have the Top 20 put up on the company website, rather than on the ASX at the same time as the quarterly 4c....but this process wasn't quite as simple and as fast as first thought, for which the CFO has actually apologised for, if it caused any confusion, so by next quarters delivery, we will be able to see the Top 20 on the company website, that can be refreshed each and every quarter from that point on...S... happens from time to time, let's move on.

Let's please stop all the talk of an potential hostile takeover or whatever...it's BS....I'm 100% confident at this point in time.

Cheers for now........Tech x🙃
Hey Tech

I need to disagree with ya and think what a better time to try and form a takeover while the price is so low. I understand the company still haven’t any proven $$$ contracts and most takeovers wouldn’t touch a company like that with a barge poll, but BrN are different.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
BrainChip's partnership with ARM INC is more than enough to keep me sleeping well for the next 6 months. I often visit the ARM website to see BrainChip at the front and centre of their AI ecosystem. Add to that our documented partnerships with RENESAS, PROPHESEE, MEGACHIPS, VALEO and SIFIVE ......come on now! Not too interested in the dots to other companies, although it can be fun to research and hypothesise, and I'm sure many of these dots will materialise.
The 4C that comes out at the end of Jan 2023 is the one that I am excited about. For now the Share Price will do what the manipulators want it to do, in the near future it will rise because of the hard work that the BrainChip team is doing behind the scenes. The only thing that would give me cause for concern is if one of these big six companies cut their ties with BrainChip. I haven't seen anything to suggest this, in fact quite the opposite. Its Jan 2023 for me, in the meantime I will continue keep a casual eye on all things BrainChip. Just wanted to share my take on things. I understand and respect that everyone has their own views on BrainChip and how they view and manage their investment. At the end of the day, we all want the same thing. Good luck to all.
Well said Slade.

I have close to the same view. Though even the 4C in Jan 2023 I imagine it will still only show warming up revenue in the grand scheme of things to come if they play out how we and Brainchip ideally want.

The discussion on the SP of late has been quite fascinating of late...and I say that with a surprised smile.

Here is the decision for any investors here:
If you want a company that will be operating in the edge AI space with already known and announced bulk revenue and “black and white” known deals right now then a company like Nvidia or Qualcomm may be the better choice for you...but....know that percentage return will not be as high as these companies are very derisked quite massively and the high market cap is reflective of the position they are in.

If you like some risk and speculation on a company that is yet to announce many of their core deals along with the expected revenue or for that manner show much revenue at all. Also they potentially may not be able to ever announce some company deals due to NDA’s. They are also not in profit territory and also can’t fully map out for you the revenue path or profitability path. If you are happy with this then Brainchip is more suited.

Please don’t expect Brainchip to be an Nvidia right now, it’s going to take a lot of patience and time for Brainchip to be like an Nvidia with known deals, know revenues and fully in profit. Important: While Brainchip cannot fully show their revenue and profit trajectory the SP will continue to be pushed around (up and down) outside of our or the companies control. The only stabiliser of the SP in any company is usually consistent revenue and profitability path or the ability to prove/map these elements out in deals announced. This has not occurred as yet and this will take time.

In regards to speculation versus known. It goes for the iceberg diagram. I really like the diagram - but I have always seen it as a speculative diagram showing possible associations with only some of the players that we have some hard facts on. That’s all good by me as I understand that is what it is and I am invested in Brainchip earlier as a speculative but proven technology play. Over time it will hopefully become less speculative and obviously Mercedes coming out made Brainchip a lot less speculative from a tech perspective, now we need to firm up the revenue and deal speculation but this will take many many quarters and years to come.

If you operate only in facts you have to make your own list of the facts you know and invest with that. Typically many people who only deal in facts will lean towards lower risk which will then lean towards only companies who are in profit so they will mostly not invest in higher risk stocks not showing any profit yet. Just the nature of the beast.

Some other people look at a larger picture of facts, speculation and potential....and many other elements that I could go on forever about. We are all different and that is what has to be understood and respected.

There is no one list, data set or diagram that is going suit everyone. So let’s not make anyone feel wrong for their list, data set or diagram.

We can just show respect and say to the other person “that is great that suits you however I will look further into this” or make your own “list” or “diagram” and invest accordingly to your own personal rules and risk levels. Feel free to share that data set also if you want.

Have a great day all and this is not financial advice but just generalised observations from my various experiences. 👍

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

I did initially have WBT and LKE... but now I am just gambling on the Akida Bus to take flight, past the tip of the iceberg all the way to Mars ;)

(That decision was made after many days and weeks (possibly months) of researching all three, and BRN came out on top as the company I, personally, feel has the greatest potential. Research might be stretch, but I read all I could find and made up my mind. Akida is the most likley one for me to succeed).

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
802 Buyers for 8m..............430 sellers for 5m ....Sellers drying up.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom