BRN Discussion Ongoing

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Brainchip massively could help here!! Maybe some older cars can have Akida AI as a plug-and-play in the future.

Video explanation

Company here

Reactions: 12 users
Hi all,

Isn’t Brainchip a great Australian success story with so much potential.

Wi Fi, Cochlear are another two fantastic Australian inventions taken global. I wish we lauded our scientists and inventors as much as our football players so more young minds were encouraged to follow that pathway! Imagine what could be achieved.

Regardless of the price movements today I am sure the great “Winning” Brainchip team will keep working hard. Brainchip will remain top of class and still the only commercial neuromorphic chip available.

The fundamentals of the business are strong. Any number of EAP’s could make an announcement at any time. So much in the pipleline over the next few years.

I am planning to hold until at least Xmas 2025 which is when I plan to take a little bit each year to live off of until I can touch my superannuation. I think by 2025 the little bit I skim off will be negligable to the principle. The early retirement will be worth it and my freedom from work responsibilites will be awesome!

I have no doubt that regardless of the short term price fluctions that my shares will be many times larger in 2025 than what they are now. So the daily SP movements are just white noise.

I’m an investor, not a speculator!

Good luck everyone and enjoy the day.
Yes to all of the above but Australians themselves have embraced this sport above all things. The tall poppy syndrome has never been applied to our sportsmen. Sportswomen a different story. Dawn Frazer being a classic example.

When I was 16 my father knew Henry Jones of IXL and got me a school holiday job on the line at his jam factory off Parramatta Road near Camperdown Sydney.

My job was AKIDA like. It was to pick out the damage fruit and throw it into a bin for jam making.
When a bin was full being a male I had to replace it with an empty bin and push the full bin to another part of the factory empty it and bring it back and rejoin the line.

I was quite enjoying the work and trying to get to the same picking speed of some of the ladies on the line.

As I was pushing my third bin out of nowhere I was tapped on the shoulder by the union rep and told in no uncertain terms to slow down as I was breaking down conditions and to watch the others and be no faster.

By the end of the day I thought I was walking backwards and when my father picked me up on his way home I told him I was embarrassed to go back and why.

Not many years later IXL was bought out asset stripped and the brand sold overseas on the basis that the company was unproductive and could not compete.

I am not saying it was that one union officials fault but we had then and still prevailing an us and them view of capital and labour. The worker is good the boss is bad mentality and tall poppies need to be chopped down to size.

When I visited Hong Kong for the first time in 1996 I found an entirely different energy and mind set.

If a journalist had written in 1996 the line “if it was any good it would not be listed in Hong Kong” they would have been tarred and feathered the person.

There is something fundamentally wrong here and it needs to change in my opinion because Australia does have some of the greatest minds doing amazing if not unbelievable things but until they are recognised by some overseas entity Australians seem unable to give them the recognition they deserve.

Brainchip is a current case in point. Look at the change in attitude simply because Mercedes said what we here already knew.

Think about how we all myself included speak about the desire for NASA validation.

This is a once in a lifetime technology advance produced here in Australia and we know this and we are holding a part ownership of this marvellous advance. Australia is the lucky country but on this occasion we are lucky Australians to have become involved with Brainchip at this stage in its success. All we have to do is hold onto our shares.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 64 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Yes zeebot has been very clever with this problem. If they persist just remember any publicity is good publicity.

Well done zeebot. FF
Correct me if I'm wrong here FF. But I'm pretty sure that this is a direct word for word quote from you on this platform?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220215-103941.png
    Screenshot_20220215-103941.png
    671.3 KB · Views: 173
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

jk6199

Regular
Correct me if I'm wrong here FF. But I'm pretty sure that this is a direct word for word quote from you on this platform?
I have just asked a general question on this, see if it goes missing on the other site lol.

Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Has anyone looked into Matter?

Back in 2019, Apple announced that it was teaming up with Samsung, Amazon, Google, and the Zigbee Alliance to create a more open and secure standard for smart home accessories. Then referred to as “Connected Home over IP” and eventually rebranded to “Matter".

Matter is a royalty-free, open-source connectivity standard will soon be integrated into the SmartThings ecosystem to enable communication between a whole heap of smart devices. Essentially Matter devices will interact with thousands of products and brands already within the SmartThings platform. It's currently scheduled for arrival in June 2022.

I was reading a few articles on it and stumbled upon this one which says that the "new capability also adds local connectivity to the device, allowing for quicker response times and the chance to use your devices even if the internet is down".

Is AKIDA the secret sauce behind Matter?

A girl can always dream...

(Extract)
While today you can control, say, a Philips Hue light bulb with multiple apps and voice assistants, you currently have to set it up with each one individually. With Matter, it’ll be one and done. As a nice bonus, this new capability also adds local connectivity to the device, allowing for quicker response times and the chance to use your devices even if the internet is down.

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users

kenjikool

Regular
1644883127300.png

• Wow
Reactions: 28 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Yes to all of the above but Australians themselves have embraced this sport above all things. The tall poppy syndrome has never been applied to our sportsmen. Sportswomen a different story. Dawn Frazer being a classic example.

When I was 16 my father knew Henry Jones of IXL and got me a school holiday job on the line at his jam factory off Parramatta Road near Camperdown Sydney.

My job was AKIDA like. It was to pick out the damage fruit and throw it into a bin for jam making.
When a bin was full being a male I had to replace it with an empty bin and push the full bin to another part of the factory empty it and bring it back and rejoin the line.

I was quite enjoying the work and trying to get to the same picking speed of some of the ladies on the line.

As I was pushing my third bin out of nowhere I was tapped on the shoulder by the union rep and told in no uncertain terms to slow down as I was breaking down conditions and to watch the others and be no faster.

By the end of the day I thought I was walking backwards and when my father picked me up on his way home I told him I was embarrassed to go back and why.

Not many years later IXL was bought out asset stripped and the brand sold overseas on the basis that the company was unproductive and could not compete.

I am not saying it was that one union officials fault but we had then and still prevailing an us and them view of capital and labour. The worker is good the boss is bad mentality and tall poppies need to be chopped down to size.

When I visited Hong Kong for the first time in 1996 I found an entirely different energy and mind set.

If a journalist had written in 1996 the line “if it was any good it would not be listed in Hong Kong” they would have been tarred and feathered the person.

There is something fundamentally wrong here and it needs to change in my opinion because Australia does have some of the greatest minds doing amazing if not unbelievable things but until they are recognised by some overseas entity Australians seem unable to give them the recognition they deserve.

Brainchip is a current case in point. Look at the change in attitude simply because Mercedes said what we here already knew.

Think about how we all myself included speak about the desire for NASA validation.

This is a once in a lifetime technology advance produced here in Australia and we know this and we are holding a part ownership of this marvellous advance. Australia is the lucky country but on this occasion we are lucky Australians to have become involved with Brainchip at this stage in its success. All we have to do is hold onto our shares.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Morning FF and all our exceptional BRN Crew, Yes sadly we don't give recognition enough here in OZ to our brilliant minded scientists.
This is why a lot of us are busting to get on the Nasdaq so as the world can see just who is the Boss in the A1 far edge world "Mercedes has already realised who's number 1" and it sure isn't Intel.....Nasdaq =recognition and also$$$$$. I would like to think we are already crossing our T's and dotting our i's in preperation for a full listing in 2023!! Vlad.

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

uiux

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 49 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Has anyone looked into Matter?

Back in 2019, Apple announced that it was teaming up with Samsung, Amazon, Google, and the Zigbee Alliance to create a more open and secure standard for smart home accessories. Then referred to as “Connected Home over IP” and eventually rebranded to “Matter".

Matter is a royalty-free, open-source connectivity standard will soon be integrated into the SmartThings ecosystem to enable communication between a whole heap of smart devices. Essentially Matter devices will interact with thousands of products and brands already within the SmartThings platform. It's currently scheduled for arrival in June 2022.

I was reading a few articles on it and stumbled upon this one which says that the "new capability also adds local connectivity to the device, allowing for quicker response times and the chance to use your devices even if the internet is down".

Is AKIDA the secret sauce behind Matter?

A girl can always dream...

(Extract)
While today you can control, say, a Philips Hue light bulb with multiple apps and voice assistants, you currently have to set it up with each one individually. With Matter, it’ll be one and done. As a nice bonus, this new capability also adds local connectivity to the device, allowing for quicker response times and the chance to use your devices even if the internet is down.

OK. This is the way Matter works when the internet is down.

What the Heck Is Thread?

Thread doesn’t have the name recognition of WiFi or Bluetooth, but the relatively new wireless network is likely to play a big role in the future of the smart home. Thread is a low-power wireless mesh network. That means it’s very energy-efficient (helping to preserve the battery life of devices) and creates a network where smart home devices can relay information back and forth for other devices on the network. This extends the reach of the network and keeps it working even if a device goes offline.
Thread devices connect to the rest of your home network (and subsequently, the internet) through what’s called a Thread Border Router, which is a device that acts as a bridge between the Thread network and your home WiFi network. Unlike other bridges and hubs, though, Thread Border Routers can be built into other devices. For example, Apple HomePod Mini smart speakers and Eero WiFi routers can act as Thread Border Routers.
For a deeper dive into how Thread networks work, see Eve’s approachable explainer on Thread networks.

One of the big advantages of Thread is its speed, which is demonstrated in this video comparing the performance of Bluetooth and Thread smart plugs.

CREDIT: Eve Systems

Reactions: 9 users

matt

Some news would be nice, apart from a couple of patents and the quarterly it's coming up on 3months since the megachips deal was announced..

Reactions: 10 users

Dang Son

Regular
Morning FF and all our exceptional BRN Crew, Yes sadly we don't give recognition enough here in OZ to our brilliant minded scientists.
This is why a lot of us are busting to get on the Nasdaq so as the world can see just who is the Boss in the A1 far edge world "Mercedes has already realised who's number 1" and it sure isn't Intel.....Nasdaq =recognition and also$$$$$. I would like to think we are already crossing our T's and dotting our i's in preperation for a full listing in 2023!! Vlad.
Hi Vlad,
Possibly the hold up in listing on NASDAQ is our low share price.
We need a $3 minimum bid price of the company stock.
Not sure what this means
  • At least two market makers.

What are the rules to be listed on NASDAQ?
  • Shareholders Equity of at least $2,000,000.
  • At least 100,000 shares of public float.
  • A minimum of 300+ shareholders.
  • Total assets of $4,000,000.
  • At least two market makers.
  • $3 minimum bid price of the company stock.
  • Public float market value of $1,000,000.
3 Jan 2022

Reactions: 12 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
It depends where the stock lives. ASX will be delayed, Chi-x instant. In the future I will be able to get instant from both, but there is a significant cost to license it from the ASX.
Thanks gents. In comparing it to Chi-X, I get the feeling it is live.

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

Reactions: 5 users

kenjikool

Regular
1644886130012.png

• Fire
Reactions: 62 users

TTE

Regular
I seriously think an Announcement from the BRN side is overdue....

BRN have now been name dropped in the concept car EQXX,

and "hey Mercedes" 2nd Gen MBUX infotainment system has been mentioned now in the new C class, the new S-class (as well as Nvidia there) and now the AMG GT in the past few weeks.... (so whats the go??)

Sean himself said he wants to get us out there!, and more well known, as soon as possible... well TEAM BRN there is your chance god dammit, it basically a gift with Ribbons and bells on it...

that NDA must be soooo tight, or its has direct links to other NDA's in the merc 2nd Gen MBUX system that BRN dont want to accidently overstep upon.... -shrugs- i have no idea.

in the mean time BRiNg on the ASX200 rebalance announcement !!! (wont be too far away)

Last edited:
Reactions: 23 users

Reuben

Founding Member
bought a small parcel today.... Go BRN

1644886856216.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

kenjikool

Regular
You know you're on a winner when they say things like this about your Tech inside one of the most prestigious car manufacturer in the world.

1644887020269.png

So let's all read that again "The crown Jewel" in the MBUX (Mercedes infotainment system) is the voice assistant. The standard ever other automaker in the world should strive to accomplish.

Brainchip = Mic drop and walk off stage.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 60 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Ok, so if that was an answer to my question am I fair to say that Brainchips patent covers a wide spectrum in the digital SNN of Neuromorphic chips whiles others could potentially go down the less beneficial rout of analog SNN to get around Brainchips patents ?

Thanks for the reply:)
Hi TFM,

The scope of protection of a patent is determined by how the invention is defined in the patent claims. To avoid infringement, a competitor would need to design a digital neuron which does not fall within the definition of our invention as set out in th patent claims.

The earliest BrainChip patent US8250011 and its continuation US11238342 date from 21 September 2008 and protect a digital neuron.

US8250011B2 Autonomous learning dynamic artificial neural computing device and brain inspired system

US11238342B2 Method and a system for creating dynamic neural function libraries

https://brainchipinc.com/brainchip-...-learned-functions-intelligent-target-device/

Key features of Patent US 11,238,342

• The patent claims protect the basic structure and function of a digital neuron consisting of multiple synapse circuits connected to a soma circuit in analogy to a biological neuron where a soma (i.e. neuron) cell receives its inputs via multiple synapses.
This patent is a continuation of previous BrainChip patents US 8,250,011 and US 10,410,117, protecting features previously disclosed but not previously claimed. The title of this patent has been inherited from US 10,410,117 but would be better represented by the title of US 8,250,011 “Autonomous Learning Dynamic Artificial Neural Computing Device and Brain Inspired System.”

The main claim of US8250011:
1. An information processing system intended for use in artificial intelligence and having a plurality of digital artificial neuron circuits connected in an array, the system comprising
a plurality of digital dynamic synapse circuits, wherein
each digital dynamic synapse circuit contains a binary register that stores a value representing neurotransmitter type and level, wherein
the digital dynamic synapse circuits comprise a means of learning and responding to input signals, either by producing or compounding the value, thereby simulating behavior of a biological synapse; and
a temporal integrator circuit that integrates and combines each individually simulated synapse neurotransmitter type and value over time, wherein
time is dependent on the neurotransmitter type stored in each digital dynamic synapse circuit

The main claim of US11238342:
1. A neural network apparatus, comprising:
a soma circuit;
a plurality of digital dynamic synapse circuits connected to the soma circuit, wherein
each of the plurality of digital dynamic synapse circuits includes a respective binary register, and wherein
each binary register is configured to store a strength value representing a neurotransmitter type and a level; and
a post synaptic potential (PSP) circuit included within a respective digital dynamic synapse circuit,
the PSP circuit producing a PSP value in each digital dynamic synapse circuit in response to receipt of an input pulse,
the PSP value being a sum of the strength value and a then-current-decremented PSP value, and
a temporal integrator circuit configured to integrate and combine each of the PSP values over time, producing a membrane potential value

These claims are directed to protection of a digital neuron.

Other features, such as Machine Learning are protected by other patents.

( US11151441B2 System and method for spontaneous machine learning and feature extraction, 8 Feb 2017) (This may be used for "Hey Mercedes!")

1. A digital system for spontaneous machine learning and feature extraction, the system comprising:

digital hardware circuitry that includes a hierarchical arrangement of a first artificial neural network and a second artificial neural network, wherein

the first artificial neural network spontaneously learns to recognize any repeating patterns in an input stream and

the second artificial neural network is trained to interpret and label the repeating patterns recognized by the first artificial neural network,

wherein the first artificial neural network includes
a plurality of digital neuron circuits,
a plurality of digital synapse circuits, and
an address event representation (AER) bus,

the first artificial neural network being connected to the input stream via the AER bus, the input stream comprising temporally and spatially distributed spikes encoded on the AER bus;

wherein the first artificial neural network transmits spikes to the second artificial neural network, the spikes representing the recognized repeating patterns learned from the input stream; and

wherein the plurality of digital neuron circuits are interconnected using the plurality of digital synapse circuits, and wherein

interconnectivity and strength of the plurality of digital synapse circuits are configurable through digital registers that are externally accessed

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 40 users
You know you're on a winner when they say things like this about your Tech inside one of the most prestigious car manufacturer in the world.

View attachment 1021

So let's all read that again "The crown Jewel" in the MBUX (Mercedes infotainment system) is the voice assistant. The standard ever other automaker in the world should strive to accomplish.

Brainchip = Mic drop and walk off stage.
Yes word for word. LOL FF.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

ENZee2

Interesting read.
Not sure if it works as not at all up to speed with posting attachments.
But here goes.

Reactions: 2 users

ENZee2

Well that's a fail

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom