BRN Discussion Ongoing

Well that's a fail
YOU HAVE NEVER FAILED UNTIL YOU GIVE UP AND WALK AWAY. FF

• Love
Reactions: 23 users

matt

mbux.png

I would love some clarification on what exactly they are saying here? One could possibly think the new S class may have the new version of "hey Mercedes"?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Hi Vlad,
Possibly the hold up in listing on NASDAQ is our low share price.
We need a $3 minimum bid price of the company stock.
Not sure what this means
  • At least two market makers.

What are the rules to be listed on NASDAQ?
  • Shareholders Equity of at least $2,000,000.
  • At least 100,000 shares of public float.
  • A minimum of 300+ shareholders.
  • Total assets of $4,000,000.
  • $3 minimum bid price of the company stock.
  • Public float market value of $1,000,000.
3 Jan 2022
Hi Dang Son, No problem with any of that in the very near future mate…Nasdaq is coming close Mr Tech Laden also said it’s a certainty. Vlad

Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20

View attachment 1027

I would love some clarification on what exactly they are saying here? One could possibly think the new S class may have the new version of "hey Mercedes"?
Hi matt,

I think that they are talking about downloading the "Travel Knowledge" which is retrospectively compatible with the existing (not so good) voice assistant system, and will presumably be compatible with the Akida voice assistant in the futue.

Reactions: 12 users

Lex555

Regular
Hi Vlad,
Possibly the hold up in listing on NASDAQ is our low share price.
We need a $3 minimum bid price of the company stock.
Not sure what this means

What are the rules to be listed on NASDAQ?
  • Shareholders Equity of at least $2,000,000.
  • At least 100,000 shares of public float.
  • A minimum of 300+ shareholders.
  • Total assets of $4,000,000.
  • $3 minimum bid price of the company stock.
  • Public float market value of $1,000,000.
3 Jan 2022
If they wanted to list on NASDAQ within a set date, they could just do a 3:1 share consolidation which would be ~$3.19 USD, then later if desired, do a reverse split

Reactions: 14 users

ENZee2

YOU HAVE NEVER FAILED UNTIL YOU GIVE UP AND WALK AWAY. FF
Thanks FF
Thought I try another way.
This is the item. Some here will be able to get the end result.
https://big think.com/the.future/mass.flourishing.
Enjoy (I hope).

Reactions: 5 users

entretec

Reactions: 10 users

Slade

Top 20
3am for a lot of you guys, but on at 11pm tonight for me. I shall be listening closely. A Renesas sponsored event in which Anil Mankar from BrainChip has been invited. Come on now. Renesas is investing heavily in AI at the edge, and it doesn’t take a genius to workout why they rushed to sign a contract with BrainChip.

About Embedded Innovation Week

Fierce Electronics is excited to announce the third online Embedded Innovation Week. Through a series of live video round table discussions, fireside chats, tech talks, and keynotes featuring subject matter experts, attendees will be able to access top notch education and insight into the world of embedded technology. With topics including Embedded AI, Edge Computing Considerations, and Security in Connected Devices, it's a must attend for engineers who are looking to get a competitive edge on all of the latest trends and technology that are impacting our industry and the world today.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
3am for a lot of you guys, but on at 11pm tonight for me. I shall be listening closely. A Renesas sponsored event in which Anil Mankar from BrainChip has been invited. Come on now. Renesas is investing heavily in AI at the edge, and it doesn’t take a genius to workout why they rushed to sign a contract with BrainChip.

About Embedded Innovation Week

Fierce Electronics is excited to announce the third online Embedded Innovation Week. Through a series of live video round table discussions, fireside chats, tech talks, and keynotes featuring subject matter experts, attendees will be able to access top notch education and insight into the world of embedded technology. With topics including Embedded AI, Edge Computing Considerations, and Security in Connected Devices, it's a must attend for engineers who are looking to get a competitive edge on all of the latest trends and technology that are impacting our industry and the world today.

Surely there is no way the other memebers on the panel can answer the questions below without droppig some saucy little hints?

(Extract)

By programming AI at the device level rather than the cloud level, engineers can automate processes right into the devices themselves, generating capabilities like predictive and reactive intelligence. In industrial applications, combining embedded AI with IoT can increase productivity and reduce costs, while in applications like healthcare and smart cities, it can provide advanced analytics. As the technology behind embedded AI continues to evolve, two evolving applications to keep an eye on are embedding AI capabilities onto custom SoCs and Internet-connected devices or IoT. How will embedded AI affect existing software companies? How will IoT benefit from AI? Which industries will embedded AI disrupt in the next 5 to 10 years?

Reactions: 19 users

rgupta

Regular
Another article from fool.
But the best thing I was trying to grasp here is
One of World's best company and best entrepreneurs are using animal cruelty to make money and fool is trying to correlate that with brainchip.
Cannot believe how low someone can go to make money.

Reactions: 9 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220215-143028_CommSec.jpg
    Screenshot_20220215-143028_CommSec.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Hi TFM,

The scope of protection of a patent is determined by how the invention is defined in the patent claims. To avoid infringement, a competitor would need to design a digital neuron which does not fall within the definition of our invention as set out in th patent claims.

The earliest BrainChip patent US8250011 and its continuation US11238342 date from 21 September 2008 and protect a digital neuron.

US8250011B2 Autonomous learning dynamic artificial neural computing device and brain inspired system

US11238342B2 Method and a system for creating dynamic neural function libraries

https://brainchipinc.com/brainchip-...-learned-functions-intelligent-target-device/

Key features of Patent US 11,238,342

• The patent claims protect the basic structure and function of a digital neuron consisting of multiple synapse circuits connected to a soma circuit in analogy to a biological neuron where a soma (i.e. neuron) cell receives its inputs via multiple synapses.
This patent is a continuation of previous BrainChip patents US 8,250,011 and US 10,410,117, protecting features previously disclosed but not previously claimed. The title of this patent has been inherited from US 10,410,117 but would be better represented by the title of US 8,250,011 “Autonomous Learning Dynamic Artificial Neural Computing Device and Brain Inspired System.”

The main claim of US8250011:
1. An information processing system intended for use in artificial intelligence and having a plurality of digital artificial neuron circuits connected in an array, the system comprising
a plurality of digital dynamic synapse circuits, wherein
each digital dynamic synapse circuit contains a binary register that stores a value representing neurotransmitter type and level, wherein
the digital dynamic synapse circuits comprise a means of learning and responding to input signals, either by producing or compounding the value, thereby simulating behavior of a biological synapse; and
a temporal integrator circuit that integrates and combines each individually simulated synapse neurotransmitter type and value over time, wherein
time is dependent on the neurotransmitter type stored in each digital dynamic synapse circuit

The main claim of US11238342:
1. A neural network apparatus, comprising:
a soma circuit;
a plurality of digital dynamic synapse circuits connected to the soma circuit, wherein
each of the plurality of digital dynamic synapse circuits includes a respective binary register, and wherein
each binary register is configured to store a strength value representing a neurotransmitter type and a level; and
a post synaptic potential (PSP) circuit included within a respective digital dynamic synapse circuit,
the PSP circuit producing a PSP value in each digital dynamic synapse circuit in response to receipt of an input pulse,
the PSP value being a sum of the strength value and a then-current-decremented PSP value, and
a temporal integrator circuit configured to integrate and combine each of the PSP values over time, producing a membrane potential value

These claims are directed to protection of a digital neuron.

Other features, such as Machine Learning are protected by other patents.

( US11151441B2 System and method for spontaneous machine learning and feature extraction, 8 Feb 2017) (This may be used for "Hey Mercedes!")

1. A digital system for spontaneous machine learning and feature extraction, the system comprising:

digital hardware circuitry that includes a hierarchical arrangement of a first artificial neural network and a second artificial neural network, wherein

the first artificial neural network spontaneously learns to recognize any repeating patterns in an input stream and

the second artificial neural network is trained to interpret and label the repeating patterns recognized by the first artificial neural network,

wherein the first artificial neural network includes
a plurality of digital neuron circuits,
a plurality of digital synapse circuits, and
an address event representation (AER) bus,

the first artificial neural network being connected to the input stream via the AER bus, the input stream comprising temporally and spatially distributed spikes encoded on the AER bus;

wherein the first artificial neural network transmits spikes to the second artificial neural network, the spikes representing the recognized repeating patterns learned from the input stream; and

wherein the plurality of digital neuron circuits are interconnected using the plurality of digital synapse circuits, and wherein

interconnectivity and strength of the plurality of digital synapse circuits are configurable through digital registers that are externally accessed
Thanks for that extensive reply @Diogenese
I am praying and hoping there are no ways around their patents. An absolute gold mine if that’s the case:)

Reactions: 18 users
Isn’t it just wee bit cheeky to claim that spiking neural networks as mainly their own discovery and expertise.

If I didn’t know it was a Samsung video I would have expected it to be ours. There was so many references to brain and spiking and neural.
I don't usually post. There are so many great poster's and investigative dot joining here within the BRN community I just like to observe in the background. I love Samsung product and it would be fantastic news of they announced Samsung is using our Akida 🤞 Does anyone know when the Tesla deal goes through with Samsung? They plan to join forces on a full service driving chip for Tesla as far rumours go. 🤔

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Equitable

Regular
I work in a global network control centre and our estimate is 15%-20% Russian full invasion of Ukraine, which is higher than I would have expected but there are wiser minds it seems. Living in Belgium, gas prices are already high and a crisis would be dreadful, Putin will time it for the winter if we are indeed heading down that path. At least there exists Akida which will change the world in a far different way.

Thanks FF
Thought I try another way.
This is the item. Some here will be able to get the end result.
https://big think.com/the.future/mass.flourishing.
Enjoy (I hope).
Very good read. Thanks. A very bright future for all. BrainChip will be front and centre.

Shadow59

Regular
I went to have a brief look at our old camp grounds, it has really gotten quite offensive now. Even more than it was before, maybe because there isn't anything worth reading anymore.
I know it has been said many times here, but I feel now we have been here a little while and adjusted to a more peaceful and less devisive way of life, great credit should be given to Zeebot for providing this space.(y)🥇

• Love
Reactions: 32 users
Here are three interesting Facts:

Fact One.

San Francisco – October 24, 2017 BrainChip Holdings Ltd. (“BrainChip” or the “Company”) (ASX:BRN), a leading developer of software and hardware accelerated solutions for advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning applications, today announced that it has shipped its first BrainChip Accelerator card to a major European automobile manufacturer.
As the first commercial implementation of a hardware-accelerated spiking neural network (SNN) system, the shipment of BrainChip Accelerator is a significant milestone in neuromorphic computing, a branch of artificial intelligence that simulates neuron functions. BrainChip Accelerator will be evaluated for use in Advanced Driver Assisted (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicle (AV) applications.
The shipment follows the launch of BrainChip Accelerator on 10th September 2017.
BrainChip Accelerator increases the performance of object recognition provided by BrainChip Studio software and algorithms. The low-power accelerator card can detect, extract and track objects using a proprietary SNN technology. It provides a 7x improvement in images/second/watt, compared to traditional convolutional neural networks accelerated by Graphics Processing Units (GPUs).
Bob Beachler, BrainChip’s Senior Vice President for Marketing and Business Development, said: “This is an exciting first evaluation of BrainChip Accelerator that was released just last month. Our spiking neural network provides instantaneous “one-shot” learning, is fast at detecting, extracting and tracking objects, and is very low-power. These are critical attributes for automobile manufacturers processing the large amounts of video required for ADAS and AV applications. We look forward to working with this world-class automobile manufacturer in applying our technology to meet its requirements.”

Fact Two.

Fact Three.

Mercedes engineers worked with California-based artificial-intelligence developer BrainChip to create systems based on the company’s Akida hardware and software. Among other things, the technology makes the “Hey, Mercedes” voice control system in the EQXX five to ten times more efficient than conventional voice control.
Mercedes acknowledges that while neuromorphic computing is still in its infancy, it says similar systems will be available in a variety of consumer products within a few years. And when applied at scale throughout an electric vehicle, neuromorphic computing has the potential to significantly reduce the energy needed to run the latest artificial intelligence technologies.

I am hopeful that the link at Fact Two will work. If it does it will take you to a press release by Mercedes in 2019, a little over a year after being shipped the Brainchip accelerator stating that Mercedes has settled on standards for implementation of Artificial Intelligence.

If you follow through the progression there does seem to have been a significant relationship between Brainchip and Mercedes culminating in the disclosure that Mercedes is using AKIDA technology as the base for running the latest artificial intelligence technologies.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 77 users

kenjikool

Regular
Ok Feaby, I know you're in hear taking my posts to hotcrapper, so here you go, take it and shove it right up STOCKSHIFTS ARSEHOLE

1644899784706.png

• Love
  • Haha

Baisyet

Regular
Thank you @Fact Finder As always when ever we have bit of a miss with our SP and feeling bit worried your writing on the walls pops up and the hope comes back and mind gets settle.
But at the same time we need to hear something from BRN team as well. I was thinking as a investor/shareholder it normal to get worried when the SP keeps sliding and you think is it the repeat of same thing that happened before. As a shareholder we came as a strong community and many here been topping up and keeping our faith on BRN intact. But I guess its about time to hear some good news from BRN team as well don't you think so. :)
thank you

Reactions: 15 users

Euks

Regular

NASA SBIR 2021 Phase II Proposal Period
only SBIR 2021 Phase I awardees eligible to apply
Oct 07, 2021Due last day of Phase I contractFeb 17, 2022*

New NASA SBIR info soon
Hey uiux,

I had a bit of a read of the link you sent, very interesting. Im new to all of this but I assume NASA would release some information about how this all went on the 17th February?

Im looking forward to hearing how they went.......... The following from the link was quite interesting i thought.

Neuromorphic Capabilities Scope Description:

This subtopic specifically focuses on advances in signal and data processing. Neuromorphic processing will enable NASA to meet growing demands for applying artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms onboard a spacecraft to optimize and automate operations. This includes enabling cognitive systems to improve mission communication and data-processing capabilities, enhance computing performance, and reduce memory requirements.

Neuromorphic processors can enable a spacecraft to sense, adapt, act, and learn from its experiences and from the unknown environment without necessitating involvement from a mission operations team. Additionally, this processing architecture shows promise for addressing the power requirements that traditional computing architectures now struggle to meet in space applications.

The goal of this program is to develop neuromorphic processing software, hardware, algorithms, architectures, simulators, and techniques as enabling capability for autonomous space operations. Emerging memristor and other radiation-tolerant devices, which show potential for addressing the need for energy-efficient neuromorphic processors and improved signal processing capability, are of particular interest due to their resistance to the effects of radiation.

Additional areas of interest for research and/or technology development include: (a) spiking algorithms that learn from the environment and improve operations, (b) neuromorphic processing approaches to enhance data processing, computing performance, and memory conservation, and (c) new brain-inspired chips and breakthroughs in machine understanding/intelligence. Novel memristor approaches that show promise for space applications are also sought.

This subtopic seeks innovations focusing on low-size, -weight, and -power (-SWaP) applications suitable to lunar orbital or surface operations, thus enabling efficient onboard processing at lunar distances. Focusing on SWaP-constrained platforms opens up the potential for applying neuromorphic processors in spacecraft or robotic control situations traditionally reserved for power-hungry general-purpose processors. This technology will allow for increased speed, energy efficiency, and higher performance for computing in unknown and uncharacterized space environments including the Moon and Mars. Proposed innovations should justify their SWaP advantages and target metrics over the comparable relevant state of the art.

Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom