BRN Discussion Ongoing

Quatrojos

Regular
Quatrojos, this forum has been quite pleasant without name calling. Let’s not start now please.

I value Uiux’s input very much and appreciate all the hard work he does; providing factual information at a level much higher than I could produce or sometimes even understand. I also like his quick witted humour and the fact he doesn’t tolerate fools.

Let’s not act like the other forum. I haven’t visited that once since I left. I have moved on and don’t really care what they do or don’t do.

The best thing to do is live a good and happy life. I do that by looking forwards with positivity. Every day is a fresh start; full of choices and opportunites!

Cheers
Agreed but I wasn't name calling. I said UIUX was being mean and suggested more meme; less mean...

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Let's keep it to BRN. This forum has a conversation feature or The Lounge for anything not specifically stock related. Thanks!

• Fire
Reactions: 45 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Let's keep it to BRN. This forum has a conversation feature or The Lounge for anything not specifically stock related. Thanks!
Excellent features..... 😮:cool:

Reactions: 12 users
Hi all,

Isn’t Brainchip a great Australian success story with so much potential.

Wi Fi, Cochlear are another two fantastic Australian inventions taken global. I wish we lauded our scientists and inventors as much as our football players so more young minds were encouraged to follow that pathway! Imagine what could be achieved.

Regardless of the price movements today I am sure the great “Winning” Brainchip team will keep working hard. Brainchip will remain top of class and still the only commercial neuromorphic chip available.

The fundamentals of the business are strong. Any number of EAP’s could make an announcement at any time. So much in the pipleline over the next few years.

I am planning to hold until at least Xmas 2025 which is when I plan to take a little bit each year to live off of until I can touch my superannuation. I think by 2025 the little bit I skim off will be negligable to the principle. The early retirement will be worth it and my freedom from work responsibilites will be awesome!

I have no doubt that regardless of the short term price fluctions that my shares will be many times larger in 2025 than what they are now. So the daily SP movements are just white noise.

I’m an investor, not a speculator!

Good luck everyone and enjoy the day.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users

kenjikool

Regular
Hi all,

Isn’t Brainchip a great Australian success story with so much potential.

Wi Fi, Cochlear are another two fantastic Australian inventions taken global. I wish we lauded our scientists and inventors as much as our football players so more young minds were encouraged to follow that pathway! Imagine what could be achieved.

Regardless of the price movements today I am sure the great “Winning” Brainchip team will keep working hard. Brainchip will remain top of class and still the only commercial neuromorphic chip available.

The fundamentals of the business are strong. Any number of EAP’s could make an announcement at any time. So much in the pipleline over the next few years.

I am planning to hold until at least Xmas 2025 which is when I plan to take a little bit each year to live off of until I can touch my superannuation. I think by 2025 the little bit I skim off will be negligable to the principle. The early retirement will be worth it and my freedom from work responsibilites will be awesome!

I have no doubt that regardless of the short term price fluctions that my shares will be many times larger in 2025 than what they are now. So the daily SP movements are just white noise.

I’m an investor, not a speculator!

Good luck everyone and enjoy the day.
Too right. My wife asks how did BRN go today, I stop her and say, I'll tell you when there is good news, never you mind. Which she replies, oh so Red today then? I told here basically the same, 2025 will see us living back in Port Douglas selling our unit and living on the hill with the big boys :)

• Fire
Reactions: 43 users
Sorry Yak52 - I have to correct you because you are completly wrong. I just flew over the next pages and couldnt find this post beeing corrected - so if it has been done yet, sorry for double correction.
- Baden-Württemberg is not a suburb of Stuttgart. Baden-Württemberg is one of Germanys 16 Federal states (like Queensland is one of Australia)
- Stuttgart is the Capital of Baden-Württemberg
- So Stuttgart is not located in Bavaria (onother Federal state)
- BMW is located in Munich (the capital of federal state Bavaria)
- Konstanz is a city in the Federal state Baden-Württemberg
- Unfortunately the city Konstanz has nothing to do with Stuttgart (Mercedes headquarter) or Munich (BMW headquarter)

Please see the map of Germanys federal states with ther capitals below (Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria are the two in the very south)

View attachment 1007
Maybe this is why Yak has a problem with CASA he keeps landing in the wrong place. LOL

We love you Yak. Just kidding we know it was only once or twice and it was a particularly long suburban driveway with very powerful solar garden lights. Would have fooled anyone. LOL

FF

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Dang Son

Regular
Hey Mercedes , Does Brainchip have any AKIDA customer sales to report that might bolster the falling share price ?
" I'll just check"

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
the new anti plagiarism feature is clever;)
Yes zeebot has been very clever with this problem. If they persist just remember any publicity is good publicity.

Well done zeebot. FF

Reactions: 13 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I really want to ask you how did you know that... but then I guess may be I don't have to?

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

gex

Regular
Yes zeebot has been very clever with this problem. If they persist just remember any publicity is good publicity.

Well done zeebot. FF
That is gold, hopefully he actually presses "post"

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining

Well done zeebot. FF
This is true but I'm sure you wouldn't want the plagiarisers to be banned from the other place for advertising 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Bobbygant

Regular
Totally agree these conversations making it to busy and the like Botton is there for a reason!

Reactions: 1 users

Celestial

Emerged
Nabtrade seems to be down at present.
Would someone please tell me the BRN opening price?
Thank you in advance.

jk6199

Regular
Thank you in advance.
Mine's working

jk6199

Regular
Thank you in advance.
$1.51 just then

Reactions: 4 users

Celestial

Emerged
Reactions: 1 users

Taco77

Thank you in advance.
As per Commsec up .040 1.525.

Reactions: 5 users
Thank you in advance.
1644880595652.png

Reactions: 8 users

C0bstar

Always nice to see a lovely shade of green in the morning!

Hope it continues with clear skies throughout the day 😄

Reactions: 12 users

Taco77

Morning GW.
Not up to speed with this...........................
Please tell me anything copied and pasted from here onto another forum is holding a thestockexchange.com.au signature or the likes?

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom