BRN Discussion Ongoing

Forget about all this talk about future overseas listings and future dividend payments, but firstly I hope that the Co will concentrate on a potential " Share Buy Back Scheme " when Co funds permit ...... then you can all have your O/Seas listing and franked dividends followed up on .... !!!!!!
These figures are just quickly Googled and roughly rounded to one decimal place.

Microsoft 7.5 billion shares on issue.

Samsung 5.9 billion shares on issue.

Amazon 10.2 billion shares on issue

Intel 4.1 billion shares on issue.

Nvidia 2.5 billion shares on issue

Tesla 1.2 billion shares on issue.
(but US$891 share price, would expect another split soon).

Apple 16.4 billion shares on issue.

As one example..
Apple's stock has been split five times since the company went public.

Large companies, do share splits, mainly to increase liquidity, when the share price gets too high.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Shadow59

Regular
It's Bank Holiday today. You would think the Insto's and Shorters could give us a break.
Didn't you know "There's no rest for the wicked!"

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Here's a side by side comparison of current one and last one.

View attachment 12990
Afternoon Chippers,

Cheers for that Terroni2105.

For those amoungst us that care who holds what of our company...

Comparing the two lists...

1, CITICORP NOMINEES PTY LIMITED , added 99,958,280 shares, from number 4 to 1 on list.10.028%.
2, MR PETER ADRIAN VAN DER MADE, no longer largest single holder. 1 to 2. 9.120%
3, MERRILL LYNCH(AUSTRALIA) NOMINEES PTY LIMITED, +16,900,172, from 2 to 3. 5.543%.
4, HSBC CUSTODY NOMINEES (AUSTRALIA) LIMITED, +17,186,736. , 3 to 4. 4.667%
5, BNP PARIBAS NOMINEES PTY LTD ACF CLEARSTREAM, +10,046,800. Unchanged at 5. 4.330%.
6, JP MORGAN NOMINEES AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED, +3,929,584. 7 to 6. 2.714%
7,BNP PARIBAS NOMS PTY LTD <DRP>, +31,092,053. , 15 to 7. 2.339%
8, HSBC CUSTODY NOMINEES (AUSTRALIA) LIMITED <GSCO CUSTOMERS A/C>, -141,273. Unchanged at no 8. 1.445%
9, MR LOUIS DINARDO, Unchanged, 13 to 9. 0.685%.
10, NATIONAL NOMINEES LIMITED, +10,541,624. , new inclusion to top 20. 0.613%.
11, MR PAUL GLENDON HUNTER, Unchanged, 17 to 11. 0.465%.
12, HSBC CUSTODY NOMINEES ( AUSTRALIA) LIMITED-A/C 2, -73,789,567., 3 to 12. 0.443%.
13, BNP PARIBAS NOMINEES PTY LTD <IB AU NOMS RETAILCLIENT DRP>,
-41,144, 18 to 13. 0.438%.
14, CROSSFIELD INTECH NOMINEES PTY LTD <LIEBESKIND FAMILY S/ FUND A/C>,
-900,000., 16 to 14. 0.428%.
15,MRS REBECCA OSSERIAN-MOISSON<OSSEIRAN FAMILY A/C>,
Unchanged, 19 to 15. 0.398%.
16, SBL POSITIONS < UBS NOMINEES A/C>,
+5,943,902., new entity, now 16. 0.346%.
17, MR JEFFREY BRIAN WILTON, Unchanged, 20 to 17. 0.337%.
18, MR DAVID JAMES EVANS, +5,555,555., new entry, now 18. 0.323%.
19, GOLDENBAY ENTERPRISES PTY LTD <JEREMY BEISSEL FAMILY A/C>, +5,033,950. , new entry , now 19. 0.293%.
20, CERTANE CT PTY LTD <BRAINCHIP LTIP UNALLOC A/C>, +4,736,199, new entry, now 20. 0.275%.

Companys / entitys removed from top 20 list.

* LDA CAPITOL , -10,000,000.

* CS THIRD NOMINEES PTY LIMITED <HSBC CUST NOM AU LTD 13 A/C, -12,803,799.,
* UBS NOMINEES PTY LTD, -13,169,431.
* COMSEC NOMINEES PTY LIMITED, -15,388,940.
* BNP PARIBAS NOMINEES PTY LTD SIX SIS LTD <DRP A/C>,

The above five entitys which have left the top 20 list accounted for 74,071,657 shares.
These five companys may have ..
1, Completely sold out.
2, transfers into diffrent holding entitys.
3, partially sold down their holdings to remove themselves from top 20 list.
4, been accumulating on behalf of insto. Eg CITICORP.
5, any variarion of the above.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

Violin1

Regular
Had to have a chuckle at this article which describes how Telsa owners are being turned off by Elon Musks antics. Towards the end of the article it says"Levitt, the self-described former Musk fanboy, took a test ride last month in a Lucid. He wasn’t sold on it, partly he says because it didn’t have enough cargo space for his golf gear. He’s still waiting for another automaker to steal him away from Tesla and considering models from Audi, Mercedes and BMW".

This reminded me of @Violin1s post #8,519 and the Mercedes' 4 GOLF BAGS video! He-he-he! :ROFLMAO:

Ah - I remember well. Just bought a car recently and my wife tells everyone was purely based on golf clubs!

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Shadow59

Regular
Ah - I remember well. Just bought a car recently and my wife tells everyone was purely based on golf clubs!
My car is also based on the sport I compete in.
So all mine has to fit is a pair of budgie smugglers and a towel. So all I need is a glove box🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Lex555

Regular
Awesome post, i'll play-

Using T2D3 revenue growth for high growth stocks, i have worked backwards -
mine finishes in 2028- so 1 year longer, with 9B in revenue, meaning in 2023 $125M revenue- this might be a stretch

View attachment 12999

Lets halve it - which i will frikking take any day of the week mind you - as $60M revenue - we might be heading towards that in 2023, if not 2024 definitely....

View attachment 13001

It’s hard to comprehend the revenue numbers, I know I’ve looked at them and wondered how we could we possibly get there, but the truth is, if we do become ubiquitous then there will be a point in time where over several quarters we might jump from $50-$500m revenue, and you’re right maybe it starts in 2024.

T2D3 growth is for SAAS startups to reach $100m ARR and the reality is our market, our goals and partnerships are much much bigger

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Never have I seen a company supported so much by its shareholders.
Atm, it's mostly games. Would it go further down and fill the gap around 1.01? May be.
But it's a great feeling to know most holders know our potential, and shares are held tight.

And it's that support from the shareholders that is being loathed by shorters and trolls. You can see a lot of these in today's course of sales.

Screenshot_20220801-144202_CommSec.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

Diogenese

Top 20
It’s hard to comprehend the revenue numbers, I know I’ve looked at them and wondered how we could we possibly get there, but the truth is, if we do become ubiquitous then there will be a point in time where over several quarters we might jump from $50-$500m revenue, and you’re right maybe it starts in 2024.

T2D3 growth is for SAAS startups to reach $100m ARR and the reality is our market, our goals and partnerships are much much bigger
Do you have a formula for hockey sticks?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
My car is also based on the sport I compete in.
So all mine has to fit is a pair of budgie smugglers and a towel. So all I need is a glove box🤣🤣🤣
Same sport as me but I need a van to fit mine ;)

huge stephen colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

EDIT: Not really.
EDIT: F%#k the shorters

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

Cgc516

Regular
Atm, it's mostly games. Would it go further down and fill the gap around 1.01? May be.
But it's a great feeling to know most holders know our potential, and shares are held tight.

And it's that support from the shareholders that is being loathed by shorters and trolls. You can see a lot of these in today's course of sales.

View attachment 13015

Question: if they keep selling and buying their own shares? What is going to happen? Will we stay at $1 forever because of this game? Thnx

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

View attachment 13015
They are not getting mine Bacon Lover

Reactions: 8 users

cosors

👀
That's right nothing new. We can rely on the research of our group;) @Doz went to the office for us. Thanks mate!

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Question: if they keep selling and buying their own shares? What is going to happen? Will we stay at $1 forever because of this game? Thnx
Not when the revenue comes steaming in.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

gex

Regular
Buyers building

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
No clue where this would end.
Those who want to buy in, like things cheaper, and those who want to sell, would've done it already.
So I guess there's the answer 🙃

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

View attachment 13015
With this huge increase in shorting lately, it will be interesting to see, in the next few days, if the uncovered short position, decreases or increases..

I'd like to see the uncovered position increasing! 😛

It's only a matter of time, before the rubber band, snaps back in their face! 😊

ColdGoodCassowary-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Newk R

Regular
  • Sad
  • Haha

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Me 3
Thought that things were starting to look like we had turned the corner….. haha
Think again …. The corner is down the hill and round the bend …….

Lex555

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom